A Demon...Or Two Just For Me Ch. 03.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

It said finally.

I stared at it.

"What?"

"Kill....no."

I tried to calm the pounding of my heart in my chest, and glanced at the other one.

"Not...harm."

The raspy voice on this one was far deeper, I wondered if that meant it was male, or maybe older.

"What...do you want?"

"You." the smaller one said.

"Me? Why me?"

"Miss......you." they said in unison.

I frowned and cocked my head.

"You....miss me?....Am I....suppose to you?"

"Sort of....." the larger one said.

I cocked my head.

"....Did my parents send you? Are you from the mansion?"

"Sort of..." the larger one repeated.

"Guard.....you."

I stared at them as my eyes adjusted a bit.

"You're my guards?"

"Always......" they said in unison.

I paused.

"Are you....the pets of those demons that watched over me?"

"Sort of...." the smaller one said.

I relaxed a little.

"Um...why didn't they come?"

"Too.....weak..." the larger one said.

"So what....are you going to take me to them?" I asked.

"No...take." the smaller one said.

The smaller one moved toward me and dropped something in my lap, I picked it up it was a silver star shaped locket. I opened it and saw a small pink pearl inside it glowed slightly.

"Safe...." it said.

"This will keep me safe?"

"Yes..."

"From what?"

"You'll....see." the larger one said.

.........

I opened my eyes and flipped on the light, I rubbed my forehead and opened my hand to see the locket resting in my palm. I remembered that I needed to wear it and I put it around my neck.

"Violetta?"

I glanced at the door and saw Stefanos holding a tray of food, he set it down and glanced at me.

"What's wrong? You look shaken."

"I......."

"What? Are you in pain?"

"I.....uh...."

I frowned, it was gone, all of it but I knew neither A.J. or Stefanos gave me that locket I smiled.

"Just a bad dream."

He nodded and told me to eat. I wondered what the locket was for.

....................

Stefanos's POV

A few weeks passed without incident, Violetta's family met her in open spaces, Sebastien kept a close eye on her. I was looking forward to when she laid the egg, I would have to keep it with me at school to make sure it was safe. We are driving down the road to meet my and A.J.'s parents at Red Lobster, I wasn't sure if Dia or Constantinos would be there. I spotted our father's black Lamborghini and parked next to it. We walked inside and mom came out of nowhere. The tips of her blond hair were colored so they looked like they had flaming ends.

She was wearing a black dress with a red belt, when she hugged Violetta I could tell she was surprised by my mother's youthful appearance, I kissed her cheek.

"Mother it's always nice to see you."

"Why hello my dears, you look well." she said.

I shrugged as we walked to the table, I smirked a little seeing that father was wearing a matching suit and had cut his hair. He got up to hug Violetta before we all sat down.

"My boys, you have a very pretty mate, It's nice to finally meet you my dear."

"You as well." she said.

"Sorry it's taken so long, we've been busy with a few problems back at the kingdom." mom said.

Violetta cocked her head.

"Kingdom?"

"Oh didn't you tell her?"

"No I didn't."

"You're royalty?" Violetta asked.

"Yes, we're the royal demon family of the East." dad said.

"Is that why Jane calls me 'miss'? Because I'm the girlfriend of a pair of princes?"

"Surprise." I said.

Violetta twirled a strand of hair around her finger as if she was lost in thought.

"Violetta?"

"Hmm?"

"Is something wrong?"

"No I was just thinking Katie almost got a prince to marry her, you would have gone broke."

Mom made an unflattering noise.

"Oh no, we would have had to disown them until they came to their senses." she said.

I smirked as Violetta laughed.

...

Throughout lunch I watched Violetta stroke her neck absently and asked her if she was having an allergic reaction.

"No, I don't have any problems with shell fish."

"You keep scratching at your neck."

"Am I...sorry."

I glanced at her neck and noticed it was turning red I told her and mother took her to the bathroom to see what the problem was.

.....................

Violet's POV

Contessa made a face as she looked at my neck.

"What is it?"

"This locket you're wearing is charmed, did one of my sons give this to you?"

"No."

"Well whoever did, must really want you to stay safe, what's inside?"

"A glowing pearl."

She frowned.

"A glowing pearl?"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Not for you it isn't, there are only a couple of demons that can be kept away from an enchanted pearl."

I stared at her.

"Look, don't tell anyone you have that, I'll send a few demons to keep an eye on you, if you need protection then I want to bring these demons out of hiding so I can be assured I'll never see them again. No matter what, do not take that locket off, for anyone."

I nodded.

"But why?"

"Until I see why you need this type of protection I don't have an answer."

"But what does it do? If it touches them?"

"If they decide to stop trying to gain your trust and intend to harm you, you'll find out."

"Are you sure I shouldn't say something about it?"

"Completely, there is one type of demon that it will repel that can easily control younger demons, and get information off of them. If one any of them know you have it and that specific type is the one that's after you, they could easily try and use one of my boys or Nadi to convince you to take it off. You most likely would since you have no reason not to trust them."

I bit my lip.

"Yeah OK."

"Don't worry, this way I know both you and my grandchild is completely safe, while that chain is marking you I would suggest getting some anti itch cream."

I nodded and we went to rejoin them at the table I just told him it was a bug bite.

.......................

.A.J.'s POV

We went our separate ways after lunch, while we were in the car I glanced over at her and placed my hand on her stomach that had increased in size. She placed her hand over mine and smiled at me.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to feel my child's heartbeat."

She stared at me.

"Can you really feel that?"

"Of course I can, don't tell me you've forgotten I'm not human."

She smiled then.

.......................

Violet's POV

Once we were home I went to the bathroom to see if he had any anti-itch cream, I pulled up my shirt and saw that the red mark was slowly fading and shaping into vines. I could feel the power radiating off of it. I thought about those things, whatever they were, what could I possibly need protection from? I knew Contessa didn't want me to worry, especially now but I couldn't help it. I groaned, it started to feel like our child was attempting to do somersaults and throwing a tantrum every time he or she failed. I patted my stomach and tried to think of something else. I heard a knock just as found what I was looking for.

"Aunt Vi?"

I opened the door and smiled at Dawson he walked in and closed the door.

"Yes sweetie?"

"I think I know what's wrong with the family, but we have to go back to the mansion to get the information."

I frowned, that didn't sound like a good idea.

"I'll tell your uncle..."

"No it can only be you, myself and Micheal."

"Why?"

He moved the collar of his shirt out of the way and I saw a similar necklace hanging around his neck.

"You saw those things too?"

He nodded.

"They told me they gave you one."

"When should we go?"

"Next weekend, aunt Claudia has something planned for this weekend so we won't be alone along enough."

"OK."

He left the room, I wondered what we would be going to look for he peeked back in.

"Just to be clear, we aren't going inside."

(There, now chapter three is over I'm pretty sure I added everything that needed to be added I'm Dyslexic so sometimes I'm a lot less useful in this area than I should be :P.)

12