A Demonic Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz
bbonz
63 Followers

One of the ever-present nubile girls greeted them. "We only have one room available," she said brightly. "It's big enough for two, if you'd care to share. I'm sure the other guest wouldn't mind," she added with a giggle. Nadia was confused. It was if they were talking in code or something. But Allison seemed to understand the conversation. "Lead on," she nodded, again taking Nadia by the hand. Nadia hadn't held hands with a woman since her childhood, but she felt grateful for the reassuring touch. Besides, Allison had a very soft hand.

Once inside the room, the first thing Nadia noticed was that everything had a freshly built smell to it. Fresh paint, new carpeting, even that distinct odor of fresh spackle. It seemed that the room had just been assembled in the last few days. The second thing she noticed was that she could barely hear the music anymore. In its place was a low cacophony of moans, groans, cries and sighs. Something was going on all around them. Something very familiar.

"Wha-?" she started to ask.

"Hush, now. You'll see. Before we can have dessert, we need to serve dinner," Allison stated. As she said it, she sank to her knees and faced the wall opposite the one through which they'd entered. That was when Nadia spotted something she hadn't noticed before: a perfectly round hole cut in the plaster, at about waist height, and right in front of where Allison was kneeling. Then, to her complete shock and amazement, a large, erect penis appeared through the hole, followed by a man's full testicles!

Nadia had never seen such a thing. But with the scent of incense heavy in the air, and the sounds of sex filling her ears, she wasn't at all surprised when Allison bent forward and sucked the penis into her mouth. They heard a low moaning from the other side of the wall, and Nadia only had a moment to wonder who was over there before she was answering Allison's beckoning hand and kneeling next to her, ready to take her turn in "serving dinner."

It seemed to Nadia that Allison wasn't ever going to give up the cock in her mouth. Now horny beyond measure, she slid between the wall and her friend and began ardently licking the dangling sack, generating a gratifying moan from beyond the wall. Now he knew that he was being serviced by two women and not just one! Perhaps emboldened by Nadia's actions, Allison pulled her mouth away from the penis, then placed her lips on one side of the long, stiff shaft, indicating that Nadia should put her mouth on the other side. Sliding their lips back and forth on the shaft, they could tell by the groans, yelps and thumps that they were driving the man crazy with pleasure. It wasn't long before their lips were meeting passionately at the end of each stroke, and not long after that Nadia felt Allison's finger probing between her vagina lips. This time, she parted her legs without thinking, letting her new lover touch her most intimate spot. And touching the other's slit with tentative fingers that grew bolder with every kiss.

When Mark entered the room, he knew exactly what it was and what he should do. The hole in the wall was at the perfect height for him, so he wouldn't need to crouch or stand on tiptoes. He waited until he heard movement on the other side of the wall, then stuck his hand through the opening, up to his elbow. He'd seen in his research that gay men often used such means to get anonymous oral sex to satisfy their deviant ways, and he wasn't going to be fooled by someone like that. The tit that his hand first encountered felt real enough, and the squeal that reverberated through the wall when he savagely pinched the nipple sounded authentic. It was only after he felt the wet slit was he positive that his nubile guide was on the other side of the wall, waiting to serve him, as was her duty.

When he stuck his cock through the hole in the wall, warm lips and a wet mouth immediately enveloped his throbbing rod. He could almost see the young girl kneeling before him, head bent to the task, learning with every suck her true role on the world. He would've liked to see her body bent obediently before him, her tits shuddering with every movement, her eyes on his face, responding to every smile or nod he might favor her with. And grinning with shy pleasure when he told her to finger herself, as a minor reward for attending to his needs so deferentially. The thought of her hot pussy gave him an idea, and after enjoying several minutes of enthusiastic cock sucking, he pulled his dick out of her mouth and bent down to issue his next orders, "You will mount my cock, slut." He pushed himself back through the hole. It only took a moment until he felt the crack of a woman's ass rub against his outstretched dick, and then he was inside her cunt, his rod teaching the unclean woman the meaning of righteous sexual punishment.

Phil Diamond stood in his private viewing room and surveyed the scenes below him. Through the windows on the right, he could see the women of the neighborhood desperately humping the sybian he'd provided, their eager bodies emitting waves of desire and euphoria which he sampled in small measures, like a connoisseur evaluating a winery's vintages. Through the windows to the right he could see inside every personal booth, which he'd had constructed just days before the party. Inside one row, women knelt, fervently sucking the cocks protruding through the gloryholes. On the other side of those walls, men from the neighborhood indulged their most secret dreams, allowing eager women to worship their engorged cocks.

A waif of a woman, just days past her eighteenth birthday, slim of waist and firm of breast, knelt at his feet and enthusiastically licked and sucked his cock. Absently, he allowed his dick to thicken and lengthen a bit more, causing the girl to gasp and then double her efforts to devour the sexual appendage in her mouth. He might fuck her later or he might not. Unlike some of his kind, he wasn't the type to ruin a woman for life by using his second penetrator and enlarging his cock. Women who experienced that often spent the rest of their lifetimes searching for similar satisfaction. Most ended up in the stables of creatures like himself, doing anything for the privilege to serve their master.

On the floor below, Mark mouth fucked a woman who lived just a few houses away from him, a woman of a religion that had been an enemy of Mark's for millennia. A woman who Mark would've avoided in regular life, going so far as to cross to the other side of the street had they met on the sidewalk. And now she had her mouth wrapped around his cock, teasing him into a state of uncontrollable desire. Had he known he wasn't being serviced by his nubile guide, he might've been a little less enthusiastic. But now he was completely at the mercy of a woman he would've despised in normal circumstances. And Phil fed off all that intensity, devouring the lust like an animal at a buffet.

He turned his attention to the man's wife, kneeling before another wall and ardently sucking another man's cock. Her lust and desire had overwhelmed her sense of right and wrong, the war between the two adding fuel to the flame. Soon she'd be covered in another man's sperm. Soon she'd be seated atop a sybian, her lust on display for all to see. Soon he'd be bathing in her hunger for satisfaction, her complete capitulation to the urges within her loins.

Phil Diamond licked his chops. The night had only just begun.

bbonz
bbonz
63 Followers