A Demon's Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Old secrets brought to light. How will Katie react?
19.5k words
4.59
6.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuation to A Demon's Love. The first chapter has a full list of the kinks expected to be explored throughout this story, and I highly recommend reading the first chapter before continuing on here. As always, feedback is greatly appreciated. This is a joint story created by myself and my partner in crime.~ As such, it is a story that swaps from one character's perspective to another, and all credit to the perspective of Katie within the story goes to my partner. Her name on here is clairemayfair. When perspective swaps from one post to another I'll make a single line consisting of *** to let you know. Without further ado, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present day in the home of Mr. and future Mrs. Victus was...silent at best. A full week had passed since the events that would change Katie's life forever came to pass. In that time, many small, discreet changes had formed within the household. The night she came home from Nicolas's place was one of the most solemn moments Jason had shared with the woman he asked to marry him. His heavy workload from the long hours of overtime kept him at the office for longer than he had hoped, and when he was finally back home he wanted nothing more than to rest. A soft sigh left his sleepy lips while groaning out from the kinks in his neck and back created from the hours he poured over files on the computer at work. He hung his coat up on the coat rack as soon as he stepped inside, and he closed the door as soon as he was there.

The 5'5" tall human man with jet black hair and brown eyes certainly wasn't putting on any pounds, but everything from the big move, long hours at work, and wedding planning in what little free time he had left little room for him to hit the gym anymore. The star football player in high school had spent his times doubling down in books during college to ensure he could get the job to support Katie once they were married, but the definition his body once had had suffered for it. Everything about the man, including what lay between his legs, screamed 'average'. And he was just that. The average, caring, loving man that wanted to support the woman he had fallen in love with.

And yet...Katie wasn't there. At least, not in the foyer of their home, where she always was when he got home. He peeked around the corner of the living room to look into the kitchen in case she was making some late night snack, but he didn't see her there either. A frown formed on Jason's face as he made his way upstairs, and he walked into the bedroom. A sigh of relief accompanied the smile that graced his lips once more. She hadn't answered her phone all day, and to say he was worried was an understatement. All he had gotten was a brief text consisting of, "You'll get a good chuckle when you see who our neighbor looks like!" before utter silence filled her end of the conversation over text. There she was though, as graceful as she had always been, already passed out on the bedsheets.

He pulled off the rest of his clothing until he was dressed in nothing more than his boxers. That flat, untoned body slid beneath the covers until he was pressed against his fiance's body, and he pulled the covers over their forms. He noted just how cold she was, not knowing about the ice cold shower she had just used to rinse away Nicolas's mind-blowing scent, and as such he quickly moved to wrap an arm around her before whispering softly, "Good night, my little bell." A play on her last name, Katie Belle, that would soon be forever changed to Victus.

As the days since came and went, the bleak nature of the home Jason shared with Katie was further accentuated with every moment they spent together. Well, that was, apart from the raunchy nature of their nights spent just before drifting off to sleep. Night after night, Katie demanded the attention her body so desperately craved. Jason had no clue about the fact that Katie was brought to the most incredible orgasm of her life at the hands of their next-door neighbor's massaging hands, but even so he could tell something was different about the woman he had spent every day with since senior year of high school.

Before he came home on that fateful night, she was as quiet as could be in bed. Even when she came, only the faintest of mewls came stuttering out of her lips, but now she was animated as could be. She rode him like a bucking bronco begging to achieve a bliss that would never come. Her hips moved with a ferocity he didn't know the cat-girl had within her, and what's more he could see the look of disappointment flush over her face when he came inside of the condom they used as quickly as could be from the intense friction of her body against his own. Between panting breaths he could see her cover that look of disappointment up with a smile no one could ever truly fake, and as time went on he figured something had to be done.

Only a few days later, Jason began asking Katie to expand their knowledge in the bedroom together. Each and every time, however, he was shot down. Of course he asked for the obvious. He always had. Katie never, ever wanted to give him a blowjob, and in all their time together she had refused to do so. Even so, Jason saw this newfound excitement boiling up within her as his chance to get something he'd always wanted, yet...she remained steadfast. Her lips would never grace the 6 inch stick between his legs. He even tried to promise her he'd eat her out, a mutual oral experience to spice things up in the bedroom. When she said no to that as well, he couldn't help but sigh softly to himself in defeat.

Soon enough, yet another unexplored idea in the bedroom came to mind. Perhaps having a shot at anal was what they needed in the bedroom. If she needed more, then perhaps having another area of her body stimulated was just what the doctor ordered. That's how he brought the idea to her attention, but the always smiling woman he was set to be married to simply continued to drive home the point that absolutely nothing was wrong. She told him time and time again that she didn't need a single thing more from him. That she was happy with their sex life the way it was, and that it was silly to think she was making faces. What else could he do? The woman he loved told him nothing was wrong, and he didn't want to press the issue.

That was, until present day finally rolled around. Jason had woken up earlier than he needed to for work, so he decided to keep himself snuggled away in bed against Katie's body. It was then that the light of her phone lit up his face when she pulled it into her hands, and he peered over the side of her head to look at what had grabbed her attention. Before his eyes even gazed at the screen he could see the warming smile gracing her lips, and he could tell whatever she was looking at was bringing her joy. That's when he saw it.

The text on the screen, and the number it was associated with. The number that HE had changed on purpose when he got Katie her new phone. The number that had been out of their damn lives for 4 whole years. "What the hell in god's green earth happened to get Nicolas god-damned Libidine's number back on her phone?!" he thought to himself, his eyes popping wide at the prospect. That's when he read the text beneath, and as soon as he did so his heart rate nearly tripled its rate. "Good morning, sunshine. Hope you're doing well after the last time we saw each other. I'm always right next door if you ever want to stop by again. I'm sure your muscles could use another round of relaxation."

Jason's blood began to boil over as soon as he read the text. For him, everything was falling into place. The man that was always working his way between the time Jason had to spend with Katie was the man she had been talking about a week ago in that text! The severity of their sex life had made him entirely forget to even follow up on that text, but now he had the answer...or answers rather, to so many things. At least in his mind, anyway. The man Jason had worked so hard to get out of Katie's life was back, and not only that she must have been falling into his arms behind his back! Right?

"She must be so animated in bed lately because she doesn't want to look guilty! She put on that fake smile to appease me so I wouldn't figure it out! She's probably been sleeping with him every night! That's why she's in such a rush to get me into bed every night! Jesus Christ, how could I not see it?" A myriad of like-minded thoughts all came swimming through the mind of the man Katie loved without a second thought on the matter. The man he had always been jealous of Katie's relationship was back to ruin their love!

Jason pulled away from Katie hurriedly before she even had the chance to reply to Nicolas's text. His eyes weren't filled with the tears of someone that had everything to lose, but rather, they glowed with anger at the prospect of what his mind just fabricated. A simple text from a friend long forgotten was all it took to send his mind into a spiral, and as he came to stand up at the side of the bed his breathing was already rapid. His mouth opened, but there was a long pause before he finally spoke.

When he did, his pointer finger was jutting out towards her phone, accusations running rampant in his mind even as he tried to find the words, "THAT is what you meant when you said I'd get a chuckle out of this?! How could you! With him?! WITH HIM! I thought we were done with Nicolas in our lives! I...I...Damn it! I made sure of it, but now here he is to take you away just like he was always doing back in high school?! The nerdy guy you always had a soft spot for, he's our neighbor? That's why you have been acting so differently, hasn't it? You've been marching your way over to his place for god knows what all week! Is that it?" Still no tears came rolling down the man's fiery red cheeks.

Anger had inflamed every last part of his body, and his mind couldn't wrap itself around how this had happened. At least, it couldn't wrap itself around what he believed happened, in just the course of a week, and rightfully so. After all, the fabrication his mind had concocted before reason could even come into the picture was simply that. A fabrication, stirred on by only the very tip of the iceberg that was Nicolas Libidine.

***

Katie knew it was still there, even as she continued showering past late afternoon and into the evening. A constant torrent crystal-clear water drizzling down her nubile, hybrid form. The pads of her fingers turning to prunes as minutes turned to hours. But it was still there. Even when she started whimpering, her cleansing actions growing more haphazard. From scrubbing her arms she moved to her stomach and breasts, lathering her body in a thick foam of suds until her lithe frame resembled a walking cloud. Roughly she brushed, harshly she cleansed, from her breasts to her legs to her rump to her face. She even smeared soap on the wall and rubbed her back against it in the hopes of disinfecting where she could not reach. But -still-, it was there: Nicolas's demonic, musky scent.

It was still there when, exhausted, Katie eventually turned off the shower and weakly toweled her body dry as best she could. It was still there when she removed her contact lenses and collapsed, naked, into bed. And it was still there when Jason eventually arrived home and discovered his bride-to-be already slumbering alone in their room. Though despite the cat-girl's fears, her boyfriend seemed oddly oblivious to the stench that had soaked into her skin. He didn't mention any kind of pungent aroma the next morning, nor when he arrived home the following night. By then, Katie's infernal infection had carried the musk into every corner of the house. It was inescapable, but as ever Jason seemed heartily bemused when his girlfriend asked if he smelt anything amiss. She didn't question her stroke of good fortune, and thanked the Gods above for such a merciful reprieve. Perhaps everything that had happened on Nicolas's couch would, after all, remain a secret, and their lives could continue as normal.

Normal, however, was far from how the kitten felt. Nicky's masculine stench was one thing, but quite another was the memory of what he'd done to her. How he'd touched her body like the Creator, readjusting sinew and flesh as he saw fit. She had been putty in his hands, content to writhe beneath his confident touch as he worked on her. During the lonesome days spent unpacking boxes around the house, Katie would often find herself gazing into the memory. Reliving the power and majesty of the biggest orgasm of her life; all brought on by something who hadn't so much as breathed on her drooling slit. Had it been just a dream...? No, no - his scent was confirmation; the heat that pulsed in her loins an intimate souvenir.

"Upstairs - now." From one night to the next Jason was greeted at the front door by the singular phrase. Every time it was the same, his "little bell's" green eyes sparkling with a renewed, sexual need. As they climbed the steps she'd already be clawing at his clothes, sometimes tearing them from his body despite hasty protestations. Pushing him onto the springy mattress, always he tempted her with other lewd acts designed to sate her lust. Always her response was the same: not in words, but in actions. She would climb atop him, ignoring any pretext of foreplay - the only lips to kiss his flesh being those of her pussy. Night, after night she rode him. Always on top. Always heedless of his own wants and desires, her hips rising and falling as she impaled herself his meager shaft again and again. So became their routine, one which began with the utterance of her simple command, and one which ended with a porcine grunt.

"S-Slow d-down, babe!" Jason would groan hoggishly, moments before spilling his seed into a mid-sized condom. Always he urged Katie to slow her pace, and always she ignored him. Her mind was elsewhere... Back on the couch... Back with Nicolas; those huge hands probing her flesh. "Nhhh..." She'd groan in frustration, watching as her boyfriend's face twisted with ghoulish ecstasy. As if she were living her own hellish Groundhog Day, every tryst with Jason was forever the same. One-and-done, he'd out like a light soon after. Lying back on the headboard, Katie stayed up late most nights watching the curtains flap in the gloom, the heated arousal never abating between her thighs. Beyond them, she knew, was their neighbor. An incredible man - not the boy she'd once known.

They texted every so often, the cat-girl conscious she didn't want to 'overwhelm' Nicolas by flooding him with messages. Her favorite type, though, was undoubtedly the ones she woke up to. There was always a sweet message ready in the morning, sometimes containing a nostalgic reminder of something fun they'd shared back at school. It was a full week after the day on the couch when her morning message contained a specific reference to their intimate reunion. Lying on her side of the bed, shafts of warm morning sun streaming through the window, Katie had yet to put in her contact lenses and so was squinting at the message.

~~~"Good morning, sunshine. Hope you're doing well after the last time we saw each other. I'm always right next door if you ever want to stop by again. I'm sure your muscles could use another round of relaxation."~~~

Katie smiled, her fingers moving deftly across the crystal-glass screen in tap-tap-tapping answer. Suddenly she felt movement behind her - Jason. When she looked he was standing, naked, looking down at her. Before he's uttered a word she knew he'd seen the text. "Now, wait, Jace..." She tried to interject before he exploded. But as she knew already from previous fights in their 5 year relationship, there was little that could calm the fury of an outraged Jason Victus.

It was best to let him say his peace, her ears flattening atop her head as he yelled. She grit her teeth in growing frustration, waiting until she had a chance to interject. Her gaze fell away from his inflamed features, landing on his flaccid, dangling manhood. The whole thing was no more than a few inches long, and Whenever he gestured the stubby length wiggled lewdly. Had the moment been different, she might've even let out a soft giggle.

But instead, the moment took a serious turn. Her mouth fell open in disbelief at what he was suggesting. "You seriously think that I... That I..." She struggled to comprehend what she was listening to, the bile rising sickeningly in her throat. His eyes may not have filled with tears, but Katie's certainly did. When she looked back up at him droplets were already dampening her smooth, creamy cheeks. She mouthed something, but no words came out. Anger & sadness melding into a cocktail of depressive outrage.

"YOU...FUCKING...ASSHOLE." The cat-girl spat the words like they were venom, rising from the bed to stand on the opposite side of the mattress. "You think that I've been, what? Going over to his house when you're at work and fucking his brains out?" She grabbed the bath-towel on the ground next to her and slipped it on, tying the cords around her waist aggressively. "You never could understand Nicky and I are just friends. I didn't tell you he was our neighbor because I know that you hate him. And I knew you'd act like a fucking child when you found out."

She let the statement hang in the air for a moment as she padded around the bed like a cat stalking its prey. "Do you know the really weird part? For the last 4 years he's never gotten a single one of my texts..." Moving right up close to her naked fiance Katie put her hands on her hips. Though smaller in stature, the cat-girl felt a strange sensation of being the taller of the two. "How about you tell me the truth... When you copied my old phone contacts across, did you deliberately make a mistake with Nicolas's number?"

***

Jason was furious at the situation he had concocted in his own mind even after the words came spitting out of his mouth. He had always been quick to boil over the edge. His anger when it came to anything he believed might hurt his relationship with Katie could never be controlled. It was why he could never understand the fact that Katie, his sweet, little bell, could be so incredibly close to someone and just call them a friend. It was why he constantly pulled her away from the man that was always there for her through childhood.

It was why he changed that god damn mother fucking number! He listened to every last word that Katie's hot, venom-like tone spat right back out at him, and yet, he didn't hear a single thing. He felt threatened. He always had when it came to Nicolas, and now he was his next door neighbor, of all things. His mouth opened without even thinking, and his response set his bed in stone from the moment it came flying out of his lips, whether Katie or Jason realized it, "Of COURSE I changed his number!"

Silence fell over the room. A dead, corpse-like silence that tore a rift between the lovebirds forever more. His hand shot up to his mouth. Any explanation he could give, he knew would just be a selfish reasoning. The fiery temper dissipated from his lips, but still he could not admit to himself. To her. That what he did was wrong. Not yet, and, as it would turn out, not until it was too late. The soft, curling whisper of the hot summer air billowed through the open window of their room; the first sound to break the silence left behind by his words. Jason's eyes drifted to the clock beside their bed. Anyone at all could see that, in that moment, he thought not of how to apologize for what he had done, but instead the simple -beep beep beep- of the alarm had alerted his mind that it was time for him to get ready for work.

He had hurt Katie, through and through, but if he wanted to continue to provide for her he couldn't afford to miss a day as important as today. "I...I have to go, Katie." the words left his mouth as nothing more than a whisper, barely audible in the billowing wind coursing through the wind. He turned on his heels. Then, a momentary pause. He turned his head to look deeply into the teary eyes of his bride-to-be, and his mouth opened to speak. No words came out. Utter silence fell over the room once more, and he wordlessly made downstairs to grab the suit he had set out a day before. A few moments later, and he was driving down the street with only one thought in mind, "It's going to be okay. I'll make it up to her later. Yeah...later. Right now, I have to close the biggest client we've got today."