A Descent Ch. 01.2

Story Info
Malcolm descends further with a bit of experiment.
8.6k words
4.68
27.1k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I thought I had been thoroughly cleaned and Mrs. Petrov was sufficiently humiliated I pulled her off of my cock, pulled up my pants, and zipped up. She looked desperate to get back to her oral ministrations.

"Don't worry," I told her, "You'll get another chance if you do exactly what I say. When your daughter gets back you will drink the mixed drink she is gathering together and then say you need to rest. You will then leave us alone. Don't worry, I will honor our agreement. After an hour or so come down stairs and tell Katya and I that you would like me to stay the night, in case of emergencies, and I could sleep on the couch. After that you are to put on your 'special' lingerie and pull out all the stops for getting ready. You mentioned on Monday Katya has a busy day tomorrow in the morning and won't be able to stay up all night. Remind her to get ready for bed and once she is asleep I will come to your room. In the meantime, you have some work to do." I glanced down at her crotch, "your pubes is unkempt and needs some serious attention, manage that hair."

She looked up, with a great deal more composure than she has shown since I first saw her today, and nodded.

I went to the living room, saw Mr. Petrov's liquor cabinet and poured myself a drink. By the time Katya was back my drink was finished and I was relaxing to some music video with a nice buzz on. Katya made the concoction exactly to the ratio I specified and she called her mom. Mrs. Petrov came in and played her part beautifully. About 20 minutes after finishing her drink I could hear the water from the shower come on and was certain she was following my instructions to the letter.

Following my part of the bargain was a little harder. When Mrs. Petrov finished her drink Katya and I both sat down in the couch and inattentively starred at the tv. About half a minute into Mrs. Petrov's shower Katya changed her position on the couch, leaning into my chest with her legs draped over mine. Despite my recent release, my 18-year-old body got the better of me and I was hard again but I did not make a move. Eventually Katya looked up and asked, "Why aren't you trying to kiss me like before?"

I said, "Sometimes I can play hard to get, perhaps I want to be chased for a while. If you really want something, sometimes you have to make it happen." She frowned at that but resumed her previous position, only this time she brought her hand up and rested it on my chest. At first it was still but eventually it started to drift around

"You mean, like this?". She said.

"It's a start", I said, "But you'll never know where it will end unless you reach out for it."

She reached up and kissed me and then again. She repositioned herself, scooting on my lap entirely as we continued to make out. Her hands were all over my upper body at this point. The shower stopped and she paused for a moment but then dived right back in. We got lost in each other for what was probably minutes but felt like seconds. I almost didn't notice the sound of the Mrs. Petrov walking back down the stairs. Katya didn't budge but attempted to at least primp herself and keep her hands where they could be seen.

Panic struck Katya and she jumped off me and made a B-line to the bathroom. I looked up and saw Mrs. Petrov in her robe with her hair wrapped in a towel. Rather than looking like she had been taken advantage of, she had the look of jealousy in her face.

"You lied! You didn't wait one minute before you jumped on her!" She tried to whisper in an angry tone.

"I told you I wouldn't pursue her and I didn't, she was making ALL the advances. I am only a man, I can't deny such a force."

Katya returned from the bathroom looking very guilty and a little sheepish. "How you do feel mom?" She said, trying to make eye contact with her mother and only barely being able to.

"A lot better, actually. The drink Malcolm recommended actually did a great deal."

I quickly interjected, "You know since your feeling so well it would be good to follow that up with a massage. That will help put you in a relaxed state for bed. I would be happy to show you the technique"

Mrs. Petrov seemed wearily but Katya piped in, "Mom, I think he's right, what do you have to lose?"

Mrs. Petrov stared at her daughter for a moment but then said, "Well it's getting late. Malcolm, if you were to do that, I wouldn't feel comfortable with you traveling at night. Besides, having a man here to take of any emergency wouldn't be a bad idea. You could sleep here on the couch tonight." She then looked at both Katya and I, "So no funny business. I am a light sleeper and will catch you if you try anything. And Katya, you need to start getting ready for tomorrow, you have your morning dance lesson followed by your yoga class."

"I wouldn't think of it", was all I said.

Katya got wide eyed and remembered everything that she had to do and rushed off, but not before subtlety blowing me a kiss. I sat up and gestured Mrs. Petrov to come to me. She started to sit down on the couch but I stopped her, "Kneel on the floor facing away from me." She did and I yanked down her robe to expose her. I reached over and my hand grabbed her by the pussy. She had clearly groomed herself, with a well manage triangle above her sex and smoothness around her lips.

She moaned out and gyrated her hips. I pulled back my hand and she whimpered out. "now clean my fingers off." I said but as she tried to pull her robe to them I stopped her and said, "with your mouth." She had a look of revulsion but complied and I smiled, "Come on, you can do better than that, pretend its my cock."

That motivated her and she began sucking in earnest. I was amused and let this go on for a minute or two before stopping her. "You know after all the things I've done for you today you're the one that should be giving me a message." I kicked off my shoes and shoved my feet in her face. "Worship my feet with your hands and tongue." I didn't really get off on any feet fetish but seeing the once proud mother of a girl I was interested in and who thought that her daughter was too good for me now worshipping my feet just made me sigh in satisfaction. I leaned back and enjoyed my foot massage.

Upstairs I could hear Katya moving about, getting ready for bed. I was a little nervous of her catching us until she was in the shower. Thoughts of her in the shower did arouse me a bit and I had to readjust myself to remain comfortable. As my hand went to my crotch. Mrs. Petrov's eyes became fixated on it and she began to frantically suck on my big toe. Calling this woman in front of me, "Mrs. Petrov" didn't seem like it would be an appropriate way to address her any more though. "You know, I don't think I should be calling you as Mrs. Petrov any more, it's too dignified. I think I will be on a first name basis with you now." She just kept on massaging and sucking/licking my feet.

When the shower stopped I told Anna to go upstairs and to follow the directions I had given her earlier. I then turned on the TV and just zoned out for a bit. The movement upstairs died down but then I heard a set of steps descending the stairs. These were much quieter than the sounds I heard before. Katya appeared in her pajamas, nothing overly erotic, just a pair of pajama pants that went to her hips and a rather thin t-shirt that did nothing to hide her nipples. They were like her mother's but much more pert. She had a blanket under one arm and a pillow in the other.

"I just thought you could use these." she said. I took the pillow and laid down on the sofa. She then sat down next to me around my hip and unfurled the blanket on top of me. When she got to the top my legs she stopped, looked at me and smiled. "You know I was thinking about what you said earlier, about reaching out for what I want and I think your right.", She said as she started massaging my cock through my pants. She then, without moving her hand away from me, leaned forward and started kissing me. I reached and grabbed her hips as we began to make out. At first, her hand remained stationary on my cock but I inadvertently ground against it and eventually she started stroking my cock through my pants. My hand drifted from her hip to between her legs and I began softly rubbing her clit. This just fueled Katya's energy as she cried out into my mouth. She was clearly worked up and came soon after, as she did she grasped my body and held it tightly through muffled moans and convulsions.

We laid there for a bit before she started stroking my cock again. At this point I remembered I had her mother waiting upstairs for me and as much as I was enjoying Katya's efforts, she probably wasn't going to fuck me. To her surprise I said, "It's getting late, we will have all day tomorrow after your lessons to hang out." She whispered, "But what about this," she said lightly gripping my cock still in my pants. I retorted, "I've been dealing with that my whole life, I'm an expert." She smiled and said, "Well maybe one day you can teach me all you know about it." She leaned forward and kissed me one more time. I pulled her head to the side and whispered in her ear, "Then the first lesson is, to practice what I just did to you each time before bed and focus your mind on my hard cock." She gasped out loud, I kissed her again, she got up and somewhat excitedly went up the stairs. She was much less quiet about it.

I waited another 10 minutes before going upstairs to the master bedroom. At the top of the stairs I realized I had to take a piss and looked around for the bathroom. I found it, and took care of business. As I was washing my hands I noticed the hamper and got a devilish idea. I saw on top of the pile was Katya's dress, her socks, and what I would assume to be her bra and panties. I grabbed her panties, white cotton briefs, and noticed they were very damp. I put them in my pocket for my later plans. As I exited the bathroom I noticed a low moan coming from Katya's room, she must really be taking her lessons to heart.

I walked to the master bedroom and opened the door without knocking. Inside a couple candles were lit and on the bed was Anna. She was wearing a satin slip that got lacy around the cups of her breast. Now compared to what I've seen at Victoria's Secret passing the mall, this was very tame but she did look good in it. She sat straight up, unsure what to do as I approached the side of the bed she was on. I pulled my dick out and just said, "Suck my cock slut."

Any doubt she may have had was replaced with devoted certainty. The blowjob she was giving was a little better than the one she gave earlier today but still nothing to write home about. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and slapped it across her face a few times before saying, "come on you can do better than that, go deeper and cut out all that gagging sounds, or would you like Katya to hear us?" I shoved it back into her mouth and honestly there was improvement. I wanted more than just a blowjob tonight though, so I grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her onto her back. I reached under the slip and yanked off her panties, ripping them in the process.

Anna cried out "Noo, those were an anniversary present Petyr gave me last year."

"Well, he will thank me." I looked at them, they were white satin but again, fairly boring and said," Tomorrow when Katya is out, you will update your wardrobe a bit. You'll need some lingerie, real lingerie, not something on the clearance rack at Sears. Go to Victoria's Secret and find the sluttist lingerie you can find. If you have any doubts, just tell the sales person that you are trying to impress your young lover and need to look sexy as hell. While you're at it, get yourself a bikini so we can make use of your hot tub out back."

I then grabbed her by her hips and unceremoniously began to fuck her. She cried out loudly and I had to warn her, "Keep your voice down, if you don't Katya will surely hear you."

I was going at a steady pace and she moaned out, "I can't help it, it just feels so good!." I knew I had the solution for this and reached into my pocket, pulled out Katya's panties, and shoved them in her mother's mouth.

"That should shut you up," I said as I resumed fucking her. She looked confused at this but just continued to moan into her gag. "I found those in the upstairs bathroom, I'm guessing they are Katya's since they were on top of the clothes she was wearing today." That same look of disgust came on her face and she reached to her mouth but I swatted her hand away. "No, you need those there or Katya will definitely catch us, or I could stop." She relented and just lost herself to the sensation of getting fucked by her dream lover.

"Speaking about Katya..." I grabbed Anna by her hips, flipped her onto her stomach and started thrusting into her from behind, "...She came down after your massage and started stroking me off. If it wasn't for you waiting for me I probably would have gotten even further." I then went into vivid detail about the experience. Every time I mentioned Katya, Anna's moaning got louder and she started bucking her hips back. "I bet she would have sucked my cock if I'd let her, I wonder if she would have done a better job then you?" She climaxed and shrieked out, Katya's panties did very little to muffle the sounds and I am sure it carried through the whole house. "What a slut," was all I said as I continued fucking her. I could feel myself getting close and I started fucking Anna harder. Our hips coming into contact was making a clapping sound and I could tell she was getting close again as well.

When she did climax, her pc muscles tightened and that sent me over the top. I pulled out and came all over her ass and back, with a single jet making it up to the top of her hair. I leaned over and pulled Katya's panties from her mother's mouth and wiped my cock and balls off. I then wiped off the cum on her with the panties before shoving them back into Anna's mouth.

"Your work is not over tonight slut, I want you to masturbate two more times. You are to keep those in your mouth until you get up in the morning to make me breakfast. I want you to focus on the taste in your mouth, the fact that your tasting your juices, my cum from fucking you and the juices of your daughter's lust for me. If you behave and do as your told, you may just get another chance at the taste of my cum tomorrow."

She immediately started masturbating as I pulled up my pants and left. I was half hoping to hear Katya but there was silence coming from the direction of her room. I went downstairs, had another drink from Mr. Petrov's liquor cabinet and laid down on the couch.

I slept like an angel that night and woke up to the delightful smell of bacon and the sound of it sizzling. I got up and made a b-line to the bathroom to take care of a few mundane things. When I finished I headed towards the kitchen. I first saw Katya sitting on a stool next to the island. She was eating breakfast in her leotard and tights for her dancing instructions. My retreating morning wood did a complete 180. I then noticed her mother at the stove, who looked a lot more like her usual self. She was wearing a standard pants and blouse affair. Her make-up was done properly and she seemed a lot more at ease than she had been yesterday. I announced myself with a, "Gooood mooorning," as I reached around Katya's waist and gave her a hug. She just leaned back and pressed against me. Her mother turned around to see us but did not make eye contact. She quickly turned to the stove to focus on cooking, as she did I grabbed Katya's thigh and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

As Anna was finishing breakfast for her and I, Katya looked at the clock and announced she had to get off to her lesson and class.

Her mother still tried to avoid facing our direction but I said, "How time flies. Let me walk you to your car."

I let her lead the way by a few steps so as to improve the scenery. She popped in her car and turned it on. I instantly became aware of a familiar sound. The recording playing on her CD player was one of the first anti-smoking CDs I had given my mother a few weeks earlier. I leaned in and asked, "So you're trying to quick smoking now?"

Katya didn't appear to understand at first but said, "What? Oh that? Mom just borrowed my car one day a week and a half ago, and left the CD in here. I've been listening to it I guess, but it's kind of just background noise." She reached up and pulled my collar until I leaned in and she gave me a deep kiss. "Something to think about until later," was all she said as she pushed me out of the car and drove away.

I watched her drive away and said to myself, "Interesting, I wasn't expecting that. Something to note for later."

I went back inside Katya's house and found her mother sitting at the dining table just waiting. She looked like she wanted something, besides being related to sex for once this weekend. She said, "Look I can't tell you how incredible last night was. Really, Petyr has never made me feel that way but it has to stop. We can't keep going around like this, we're going to get caught."

I walked up to her and stroked a curl of her hair and said, "let me worry about that. Now you really should be on the floor sucking my cock while I enjoy breakfast." Before I was finished unzipping my pants she was on the floor. I sat down at where my meal was and let her started sucking my cock before I focused my attention on breakfast. This was partly because I was spent from last night and partly because it gave good practice for both her BJ skills and my stamina. As I approached climaxing, I reached over and grabbed her plate. I pulled her off of me right when the climax was there, placing her breakfast below my cock, took aim, and came all over her food.

"There, now you can eat," I said. She started to get up but I stopped her, "No you can eat on the floor, it'll amuse me." She got the idea and didn't even try to get a fork. After the meek display, I realized I had to give her some time to do some proper shopping and I needed to plan for the next step, something that wouldn't be easy if I stayed here.

I announced my departure but not before reminding her, "You know what you need to do, if you think this is bad you don't even want to think about what me punishing you would be like." She looked up, her makeup was a mess, with cum and food all over her face and just gulped. I am not sure if it was food or dread.

When I went home I went straight to my room to review what was in the first batch of CDs Anna had been given, as well as the CDs specifically meant for Katya. It was clear that Katya trusted me and was fantasizing about me. She also seemed to desire I take a more dominate role but I wasn't sure what to do next. Anna was easy, I was going to debase her until I didn't feel a need to anymore but I didn't really want to do the same to Katya. Eventually I figured out what would work out the best. Her parents wanted an American girl, I was going to give them an American woman.

She was going to be strong and independent. She already intelligence, which go along way for both the other qualities and having her body wouldn't hurt one bit. I think the cliché is the idea of a complete package, brains and beauty, I was also going to give her some confidence and spunk, (In more ways than one I suppose). With her trust and desire for me from the anti-smoking CD it wouldn't be too much work but adding a few messages along the way would just speed things along. I imagined a sex positive feminist liberal to make her parents long for the quiet black sheep they thought they had. That just left one problem, her father.

Mr. Petrov was a bit of a chauvinist, and a card-carrying member of the old boys' club. He probably wished he was around during the 50's, though probably a reimagined 50s where a Russian immigrant like him would not be accused of being a communist infiltrator. Rectifying what his wife has become and his daughter would grow into would require some finesse but after a few hours of thinking and tinkering with some recordings I had a plan of action. I made a collection of ambient music recordings that mostly specifically spoke to Mr. Petrov. He would be encouraged to follow suggestions/instructions given to him by Anna when she was stroking his cock and whispering into his ear while the recording was playing. He would want to follow the instructions and he would find it difficult to object to the suggestions. The recordings also had suggestions for any woman who may be listening, that it would be great to dominate any men they're with, except Malcolm, whom they would want to be dominated by. There weas also a suggestion that encouraged an omnipresent aroused state when they were listening to the music on the CD that would need to be sated one way or the other. Lastly, I reinforced my trustworthiness for all the listeners.