A Descent Ch. 01.3

Story Info
Malcolm's plan ferments.
4.4k words
4.62
16.7k
12
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep but DAMN, those dreams were hot. I don't remember any details about who or what was in them but they were definitely sexual in nature. I woke up in a dead sweat and noticed one thing, my painfully hard cock. I looked at the clock and it was a few minutes pasted 4 AM. I realized I had been absentmindedly stroking myself and had to deal with this. I rushed to the bathroom and yanked down my pants, in a minute flat I was cumming. After I caught my breath, I looked down at the mess I made. For a second, I thought about cleaning it up but I was still tired and not at all opposed to returning to my dreams. I took a shot from Mr. Petrov's liquor cabinet and laid down on the sofa. A soft music in the background filled the silence as I nodded off again.

It only seemed like a moment before I was back in that erotic mess of a dream. This time I was naked and thrusting. I couldn't make out who I was fucking but everything was extremely tense and hot. I drifted for a while, thrusting away outside of time, before I was shaken awake in climax. My eyes bolted open and saw the ceiling. Pleasure was radiating from my dick and when I looked down, I saw my pants down with Katya sucking me off with a bit of smile. As pulse after pulse of pleasure radiated through me, Katya just kept on sucking.

When it finally started dying down Katya pulled herself off of me, still sucking my cock until a loud pop could be heard. She looked coy and said, "Good morning babe and thanks for breakfast. I feel like I should to return the favor. Don't you worry about a thing." She kissed my dick and was off to the kitchen to make breakfast, leaving me to zip up my pants.

I laid there for a minute or so as I heard the sounds of breakfast being made and I just laid back, just relaxing to the situation I was in. My mind drifted for a bit until I found my mind drifting towards Katya. Her hips, her legs, her ass, her tits, my mind just bounced from one of these to another and back again. Despite recently cumming I found myself fully erect, less then 4 minutes after Katya's wake up call. Now being a teenager, this is not beyond the realm of possibility but it was not the usual affair either.

It occurred to me at this moment that I was stroking myself at a causal pace. The smells from the kitchen began to permeate into the living room along with the sounds. A eureka moment came but as Katya sauntered into the living room to let me know breakfast was almost ready I lost my train of thought. She leaned over me and kissed me, her breast looked divine. I reached up to pull her into me. She smiled, "You're insatiable. If it wasn't for fact that mom is usually up by now I would give you another go of what we did last night. Look, I have to finish breakfast, could you go upstairs and see what mom would want for breakfast?"

I tried to hold on to her but she was committed to making breakfast so I got up and went upstairs. As I ascending the stairs, the Eureka moment came back again and I remembered what I was thinking about before Katya distracted me, the music! My CD was still playing the entire time and probably contributed to my current stiffness between my legs. I made a detour to Katya's room and quickly unplugged the boombox. Immediately two things were made apparent.

The first being was the cessation of music did nothing to diminish my painfully hard cock, the second being the moaning coming from the master bedroom. I made a beeline for the room, not even slowing down to open the door. Inside the room smelled of sex, with Anna naked and masturbating on the bed with abandon. I continued my approach and as I did I opened my pants. In a second, I was on the bed and in Anna. She cried out and I tried to muffle her with my left hand over her mouth. I fucked her hard and fast.

She came suddenly and I was quick to follow. While I felt so much relief in the act, I was still worked up from the constant barrage of subliminal messages from the night before. "Breakfast will be ready soon," was all I said as I got up and walked out the room. I didn't bother closing the door and went down stairs. Katya was finished cooking and working on a bit of the dishes. I walked up behind her and ground my crotch into her ass as I grabbed her tits. She pushed back and moaned out. My right hand than drifted into her pajamas and found her clit very hard. I began stroking vigorously and she cried out. I took my left hand away from her tit and placed it over her mouth. As she came she nearly collapsed but I managed to press her against me.

As she regained composure, I took my right hand out of her pajamas and wiped my hand on her t-shirt. As I turned around I could see Anna at the bottom of the stairs gazing toward us. She seemed like a deer in headlights but was awaken out of it as I said cheerfully, "Good Morning Anna."

Katya perked right up and busied herself with the last details of breakfast. We all sat down and ate in relative silence. We could hear the scraping of the silverware on the plate and both Katya and Anna did not seem to want to make eye contact with anyone present. I found this intolerable and tried to make chit chat to ease the tension.

"So, what do you all usually do on Sundays?"

Katya answered, "Church usually starts at noon, then daddy watches football and then we have a Sunday dinner." She then perked up like she had forgotten and said, "Daddy! What time is it?"

I pulled my phone out and saw it was quarter till 8.

"Daddy will be back in an hour and I know he will be upset if he knew you were here this weekend."

Anna finally looked up at me and then to Katya and said, "Well dear, your father will be angry if he comes home to find Malcolm here unexpectedly but I will have a talk with him and I think he will be a bit more understanding in the future. Now why don't you go get ready, your father probably is going to leave very little time before when he arrives and when we go to church." Katya nodded, ate the couple last bites of food on her plate and hurried upstairs.

I finished my food and walked over to Anna. She didn't budge an inch and continued to slowly eat her breakfast. "Anna, look at me," I said, towering over her. She looked up and I said, "I am going to leave now but before I go, give me your phone." She reached into her robe and gave me her phone. I entered number under a new contact of "Cousin Oliver." "I am going to text you tonight with further instructions. In the meantime, you are going to behave as if nothing happened. I want you to take the CD in Katya's boombox and put it in your room. In fact, take the whole boombox too and put it in your bedroom, you'll need it later. Also, there's a jizz mess in the downstairs bathroom, you probably want to clean it up before Mr. Petrov gets back."

I reached down and kissed her, as I did my hand jetted down inside her robe and to her pussy. She was sopping wet and I played her like a fiddle until she came. I pulled myself up and took my hand away from her pussy and rubbed it on her face before shoving my fingers into her mouth. She began sucking immediately and once I thought she had cleaned my fingers I pulled them out of her and wiped the spit off on her robe. I then turned and walked out the door and headed home.

I always loved walking, it gave me time to think. I didn't live tremendously far from the Petrov's but far enough to replay what had happen over the last 2 days. I didn't want to leave those to sex dynamos but it probably worked out best to give me some time rest and consider the effect the music had on me. My subminimal messages affecting me was something I had not considered but was plain as day. Nothing seemed to go catastrophically wrong and I trusted my meticulous planning. I just had to be more careful because I was far from finished.

I got home still mulling over exactly how to proceed. I had to take care of some rather mundane tasks, which definitely included a shower. I still was worked up from the CDs work and masturbated as soon as my mind drifted back to Katya. After that the fatigue of this weekend set in and I crashed. I slept most of the day but woke up around 5 or so.

I checked my phone and was surprised to see a couple texts from Katya. She just wanted to let me know how much fun she had this weekend and that she couldn't wait until we saw each other again. I became half aroused at the second text, which didn't contain any words but had a picture attached to it. It was a selfie taken in front of a mirror. In it, you could see a body from the neck down flashing a pair of glorious tits, they were clearly Katya's. I wanted to head on right over there but somehow, I thought Mr. Petrov would not approve.

I sighed and paused for a moment to compose myself. Katya was off to college in 5 weeks, which didn't leave me a whole lot of room to see her if her father was an issue. Anna took weeks to acclimate to the suggestions of the CDs but perhaps he didn't need to be entirely under the influence of the CDs to allow me to carry on as I pleased. After all, his wife could use her feminine wiles in addition to the CD I made for them. My priority would then be to get Mr. Petrov to become an avid listened to the CD.

Mr. Petrov was a classic chauvinist in his demeanor, which in turn developed a somewhat natural dominant personality. If I was going to spend any large amount of time with Katya this would have to be the first to be subverted. After thinking about it for a minute I decided that instead of trying to undermine this mentality, I would work to sate it as a way of redirecting his desires.

I texted Anna a simple text, "Tonight, you are to turn on the boombox playing the CD I left you in your room, the one with the ambient music. Then you are to bring your husband to your room and please him in a way he has always asked for and you have never done. You will continue to do so until he is completely satisfied. If you do not, I will devise a punishment so devious you will never be able to see the light of day again."

I hit sent and that was the end of it for me. I caught up on some chores and took it easy the rest of the night and went to sleep anticipating tomorrow to hear quiet a story from Anna. I was awoken at six o' clock by my phone, it was Katya.

"Good morning Mal, I had the dirtiest dream about you and just had to see you. Can you come out to play?"

I heard a brief car horn, got up and peeked out the window. I saw Katya's car was parked on the side of the street with the headlights off. I went out to meet her and she unlocked the passenger door. She was dressed for the day but I noticed she had an extra button undone on her blouse then she usually did. This gave a generous view of her cleavage but I only got a glimpse of it for a moment. After that, Katya Leapt at me.

She was extremely grabby and pulled my head towards her's as we made out. Her kisses drifted down my neck, chest, and stomach until she reached my crotch and started making out with my cock through my pants. Her hands were desperately trying to free it from its confines. She wasted no time when it was free.

The enthusiasm she showed to suck my cock was even more intense than it had been the past few days. I noticed though one of her hands had left my body and was pushed inside her capris and rubbing her pussy.

"Babe, this is an amazing way to wake up, a guy could get use to this," I said as I leaned back. I placed my right hand gently on her head as my left started groping her ass. She was moving at a frantic pace, swirling her tongue as she sucked up and down. I called out, "I'm Cumming!" I held her head in place but she didn't try to budge it an inch. As I started to unload down her throat, I felt her convulsing as she reached her own climax. The convulsions just added to my own, making her blowjob feel even better.

When she recovered a bit from her orgasm, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and just started kissing it from the bottom of the shaft to the head. When I was completely soft, she pulled up and smile saying, "I just couldn't get that out of my mind until I did that."

"Sweet dreams are made of these. I hope they are recurring dreams, that felt amazing," I said smiling back.

"I am sure you do, I have to get going. Daddy thinks I am getting my morning Starbucks, well he usually would but he slept in this morning. He usually is up before I am, he must have had a long day."

Or a long night, I thought.

Katya reached over and kissed me and then abruptly said, "I have to go run to get coffee and rush back in case he gets up while I'm gone. I can't wait until we can hang out again."

"How about tomorrow morning?" I asked,

She just smiled wickedly back and said, "Maayyybe, but you're gonna have to contribute a little to make it worthwhile for me." She kissed me again and said, "I have to go now, mom might be awake and waiting for her latte." She reached over to unlock the door and, in the process, kissed my dick, which was still out, opened the door and pushed me out of her car.

I watched her drive away as I put my dick back in my pants and thought, "A guy could get use to this." I then had a wonderful idea. I pulled out my phone, texting Anna. "You are to come to my house the moment Katya and Mr. Petrov are out of the house, dress appropriately."

In ten seconds, I got a response back, "Yes Malcolm."

My parents were up shortly after that and out the door to work not long after. They both worked in the city and justifying the commute was made in the quality in the community and education for me. While the ladder was debatable, I was in complete agreement with the former.

It wasn't well past nine when I heard the doorbell. When I opened the door, I saw a very guilty looking Anna standing there. She was dressed appropriately, but not for a middle-class housewife on a Monday morning. Well, I take that back, perhaps she just needed to go to neighborhood of "Desperate housewives." She wasn't dressed as a total slut but her clothing was rather flattering to her. Her Blouse left quite a bit of cleavage and she was wearing leggings that rode high on her waist. She topped it off with makeup and high heels.

She didn't hesitate to come in and followed 3 steps behind me as I ushered her to my room. I sat in my computer chair and surveyed the woman in my room. She looked nervous and unsure how to act. I didn't mind remedying this, "Come here and get on your knees."

She acted immediately and was in front of me. She tried to get at my pants but I pushed her back saying, "nuh-uh uh, you have some talking to do." I then pulled my dick out and started slowly stroking it.

She was staring at it, lost in a daze, before she registered my words and said, "Last night I gave Petyr a blowjob. He came almost immediately. He looked so happy as he came in my mouth. After that I laid next to him as he fondled my breast and vagin..."

"Tits and cunt, that's what sluts have," I corrected her.

"My tits and, c-cunt," She agreed before continuing, "He sucked my tits hard and after a few minutes he was hard again. He got up on top of me and started making lov..., err, fucking me hard. He is a lot heavier than you and it was a little suffocating but before I knew it, I was cumming and he came soon after. I usually do not climax with Petyr."

I don't think she was aware of it but by this point she was rubbing herself as she continued, "We went to sleep but this morning I woke up with his hard pe-, cock pressed against me. He was asleep but thrusting it against me. I grabbed him and started stroking him, not sure what else to do. He woke up to an orgasm, making a mess in our bed."

"Well, you probably want to change those sheets anyways," was all I said. I then asked, "And you followed my instructions, to the letter then?" She nodded. I said, "Well you deserve a treat then, suck my cock."

She was at it in a second. I was surprised to how quickly Anna had adjusted herself to giving a blowjob. Three days ago, she had never given one, now she was giving an "A" for effort. Her skill was a long way off from Katya's but it still felt amazing. She seemed completely driven towards pleasing me.

I could have made use of Anna the entire day but I didn't want anyone to get suspicious. The neighborhood can be an excellent place for gossip when the little birds get to it and I didn't need anyone whispering off the MILF around the block stopping by whenever the teenage boy is alone. I still thought I could make use of this situation though.

"You are doing wonderful slut. You will repeat what you did last night again tonight, and the night after that. Your husband is to be completely satisfied that he can't even get an erection. Three nights from now however, you are to tell him your tired and ask if he would just mind if you stroke him off. When he agrees, you are to nuzzle up to him and apply a slow, sensual handjob to your husband. I want you to whisper in his ear when you do. Tell him of all the wonderfully dirty dreams you have been having of late, without mentioning names. When he is about to orgasm, you are to reach down, suck him off, and swallow it all."

At this point I stopped, grabbed Anna's head and started thrusting into it as I approached climax. She seemed to be getting used to getting face fucked but still her makeup smeared. I came with force and shoved Anna to the base of my cock, a first for her. She gagged but didn't pull out, instead trying to relax as I rode out my orgasm. When I released my grip on her head she pulled out and started coughing.

I grabbed her chin and pulled her face up to look at me, "Start innocent at first and slowly tell him more of your fantasies. Each time he is on the brink of orgasm you are to tell him a new dirty detail. After a few days of doing that, work your way up to stories of a threesome, with another man. In the days up to that, think about what it would be like to have your cake and eat it to. You would have your loving husband with you and you would get fucked like a dog in heat by me whenever I wanted to."

She started frigging herself at the sound of that and I smiled, saying, "Well maybe you are a dog in heat. You always came across a bit of a bitch, perhaps you are one." She looked well past caring, lost in her dream world as she just fell over and kept at her pussy. When she came, she stretched out her limbs with tension before relaxing into putty.

As she laid there panting, I got up, grabbed her arm and pulled her up. She was very unsteady in her heels but never stumbled. We left my room and went downstairs, towards the main door. As we got there, I pressed my hand on the door and looked at her, "Turn the CD on and leave it on repeat each night, it'll help relax you and give you better sleep. You may turn it off after Petyr is gone." She sweetly smiled and nodded. I don't think I've seen her make that face before. It was genuinely a move away from the bitchface I was used to. It was almost sweet.

I grabbed her neck, pulled her close to me and deeply kissed her. As I pulled away, I said, "Over casual conversation, I want to you to mention to Mr. Petrov that my CDs have helped you quit smoking and that you don't think I am not a bad influence on Katya. The more he wants me around, the more I pleasure I can afford you." I then reached into her pants and started rubbing her cunt roughly. She moaned and leaned against the door. "Do you understand slut?" I said.

She cried out, "YYYEeSsss!..." She leaned against the door but did not collapse completely. I followed the usual ritual and let her suck my fingers clean. When she had done a satisfactory job, I opened the door and slapped her ass hard to motivate her out the door.

The rest of the day was uneventful, I sold some more CDs, spent some time with my family during dinner and then vegged out to the TV. A few times in the day Katya texted me something about this or that but nothing really worth mentioning and definitely not any naked pictures. I crashed that night feeling very relaxed and wondering what was sure to come in the morning.

12