A Descent Ch. 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys have met before right?" Katya asked turning her head back and forth between Ashley and I. I nodded and Katya turned to me. She said, "Ashley and I are gonna be roommates in the dorms. Here, let me go get you a drink," Katya said as she sprang up while handing me her glass before going off to the next room.

Ashley sighed, rolled her eyes and said, "I'm gonna get dressed. Tell Kat we can hang out upstairs in a minute."

I took another drink from mine and when that was empty, out of Katya's. I tried to get up but I didn't quite manage it and fell back down into the couch. The alcohol had certainly begun to affect my senses but not nearly enough to have me falling over. No, but when I landed back on the couch, I realized my problem, my pants were unzipped, with them sagging off of me and my dick was out. I placed the empty glasses down before adjusting myself and followed Katya where ever she had gone to. The next room appeared to be the kitchen.

Katya was in the middle of making a pitcher portion of White Russians. She was facing away from me while she worked at the counter. I reached around her waist and grabbed her as I started kissing her neck. Her ass jutted out and started grinding against me. I whispered into her ear, "This has been a wonderful surprise."

Katya stopped dead in her tracks. She turned to face me with a yearning look and kissed me deeply. When we pulled back for air, she gave her wicked smile and said, "You haven't even gotten your surprise yet." She turned around and continue with her mixing.

When the drink was finished, we took three glasses and a full pitcher up the stairs. It was getting dark and none of the lights were on but it was still enough to see the lit-up rectangle of light peering through one of the cracks of the doors. I could hear music playing and it became more clear when Katya opened the door.

Inside was a room that gave off clear signs a teenager lived there, there were posters all over the walls, the bed was unmade, and there were probably more clothes on the floor then in the dresser. The color choices of this room were quite interesting. It was like two different bedrooms ran into each other to make a new one. The bed and dresser gave off a lot of white and pink. The computer desk, and the make-up stand were jet black. I kind of felt like I was seeing an archeological site showing the layers of Ashley's different ages.

Ashley herself came from the walk-in closet. She was wearing a nearly identical outfit Katya was wearing, though the colors were a little different, her shorts were navy blue and her tank top was white. I wasn't able to notice from before but now I could take in the sight. Her breasts were nowhere near the size and shape of Katya's but shapely for what she had. Overall, she was a lot skinnier than Katya but by all means very hot. Her hair was jet black, straight down to her shoulders with a set of bangs to give off an imitation of Betty Page. Her skin was pale and must have made her look like a goth if she wore all black,

At this point the song playing stopped and the next one that came on caught my attention. The last song and this one were both on my mix tape CD to Katya, and in this exact order. I didn't have much time to think about this as Katya had placed the pitcher and the glasses on the night stand. She then grabbed my hand and led me to the bed where we sat. "White Russian?" she asked.

"Of course," I said with much enthusiasm. Katya looked over at Ashley, who nodded, and she began pouring three glasses of the concoction. I took my glass when she handed it to me one and then reached across me to offer Ashley a glass. Ashley walked across the room, took the drink and sat next to me, toward the end of the bed.

"vashee zda-ró-vye," Katya said again, raising her glass. Ashley and I clinked glasses with Katya's, tried to say "vashee zda-ró-vye", settling on "cheers", and began to drink. I didn't realize it at first but I had drunk the entire drink in one go. I was feeling fairly drunk at this point and decided to lean back on the bed. As I did the next song came on, it was the next track on my playlist.

Katya leaned back and rested on her side while she cozied up to me. She started kissing my neck and ear. I saw Ashley finish her drink, get up and get another drink before returning to her seat next to me. She looked a little tense, like she was trying not to look back at Katya and I, but clearly looking.

"Is this the C.D. I made for you?" I asked Katya.

"Yes," Katya said, "I was listening to it earlier this week when Ashley came over. She didn't seem to mind it so I left it on. Before she left, she asked if I could burn her a copy and I did. I think she was really moved by it because there is something she has been wanting to say to you."

Katya pulled herself up, patted Ashley's shoulder and said, "Don't you?"

Ashley took a drink from her cup, finishing it in the process before she turned to look at Katya. She hesitated for a moment before sighing and saying, "This C.D. is just so romantic, I can't get it out of my head. Kat told me how you've been hooking up but I didn't think much about it until I heard this. I wish I could have what you have, it's just, so, hot."

Ashley quickly got up and went to the night stand to refill her glass. As she reached for the pitcher, Katya leaned up and stopped her. Katya put her glass down and grabbed Ashley's hips. She turned Ashley so that she was firmly facing me and said, "And what else?"

I am not sure if it was the White Russians or embarrassment but Ashley's face was bright red. She looked at me and said, "I can't get the idea of you fucking out of my head. It is driving me up the walls thinking about you and Katya." She then turned her head away, towards the pitcher.

Katya smiled at me and looked up at Ashley. She grabbed her chin and said, "You know, if you ask nicely I think Mal might be willing to share. After all, we are not exclusive and he has some side skank."

Ashley gasp as she tried to turn her head until she found resistance from Katya and settled on darting her eyes away from us. I propped myself up and wrapped an arm around Katya and kissed her neck. I whispered in her ear, "Was this how you planned on making up for this morning?" Katya gave a sly smile and a nod.

The next track came on and it was one of my favorite songs. I looked up to Ashley with a skeptical look and said, "Perhaps babe, but what's in it for me? After all, if I only fuck you tonight I will cum the same amount of times as if I fuck you and Ashley. That just sounds like more work to me."

Katya grinned a Cheshire Cat grin and said, "We'll make sure it is worth your wild."

"Perhaps," I said, "but I think Ashley here has yet to earn this." I pulled out my cock and both their eyes fixated on it. It was only semi stiff when I took it in hand and gave it some long and slow strokes. "Katya, can you think of any way she can earn my cock?" They both were like deer in headlights, slightly and motionlessly starring at my cock. "Why don't you start with a blowjob?"

Katya was shaken out of her daze. She reached up to Ashley shoulder, grabbing it and pulling her down to her knees. Ashley kept staring at my cock as it was eye level and inches away from her face.

"Well, this cock isn't going to suck itself." I said.

Katya reached around Ashley's head and pulled her into me. As she did this, Ashley was finally broken out of her daze and started moving towards me on her own. She started licking my shaft up and down and I let go of my cock and leaned back a bit on the bed. Ashley's hand replaced mine and started stroking but I looked down and said, "blowjob, not handjob."

Ashley adjusted herself to take my head into her mouth. She still held the base of my cock but wasn't jerking me off. I think I may have gotten spoiled dealing with Katya and Anna constantly practicing giving head because Ashley had set a new low standard. Her tongue stayed still and she hardly took more of my cock in her mouth, much less deep throat me. This with the obnoxious gagging sounds she made really dampened any enjoyment I may have gotten from the act.

I grabbed a fist full of that jet-black hair and pulled her off of me. Without letting go I held her there, looked her right in the eye and said, "You call that giving head? I bet you've given tootsie pops a better sucking than my cock."

Tears started to well up in Ashley's eyes. She tried to look away but her hair held her in place. She cried out, "I'm Sorrryy! I've never done this before and I don't want to let you down! Please don't be mad, I'll do better, I promise!" She then started whimpering a bit.

I moved her head so she had to look up and said, "Shhh, it'll be alright. Katya here can show you how it's done." I nudged my head towards Katya so she would slink down to the ground and turn around. She reached for my cock and started sucking with earnest. I leaned back and enjoyed myself for a moment or two. When I had collected myself a bit more I looked down. I saw Katya doing her usual stellar job. She was sparing no expense. Ashley seemed fixated on the scene in front of her and nearly still. She was shifting around a bit and when I leaned forward a bit more I could see why, she was frigging herself as she watched.

"Oh god, that feels good babe, but I think you may need to help Ashley learn. Tell her how to suck a cock properly," I said.

What followed was Katya giving Ashley instructions on how to give a blowjob. She went into detail about moving her tongue around, how to relax her throat, and the importance of eye contact. This of course was interspersed with a lot of deep throating. After she explained that she went back to focusing her attention to the art of the blowjob.

"Katya, why don't we give Ashley a try, after all she has to prove she's worth being included in tonight's affair," I said. Katya pulled back and pulled Ashley towards my cock. This time around it was significantly better but still a distant third to Katya and Anna. As I watched Ashley struggle, a wicked idea crept into my head.

"You know Ashley," I said, "You were clearly listening but there is still some things you could work on." I grabbed a fistful of Ashley's hair and pulled her off. I then said, "Katya, show her how you swirl your tongue around." Katya leaned towards me and started sucking me off. This felt good but wasn't what I was aiming for. I grabbed a fistful of Katya's hair with my other hand and pulled her back off of me.

"No, I think she needs to feel what it feels like, do that tongue swirl, on Ashley's tongue," I said as I brought Katya's and Ashley's head towards each other. This was the first time I had seen hesitation from Katya unrelated towards her parents. "Go on, show her. It will help her," I said to Katya.

Katya pressed her lips against Ashley's and started to push her tongue passed Ashley's lips. The almost detached look on both their faces looked almost clinical as they were processing what was occurring.

"Come on Katya, you have to use some enthusiasm, just like you would with my cock. And Ashley, don't just sit there, practice that tongue swirl back," I said. They began to get into the exercise a bit more and started deeply kissing each other.

"You know, I was telling Katya that college is THE time to explore reality and find out who you really are. A lot of people experiment with new ideas, concepts,...women, I would really hate if either of you missed out. I think it would be a great idea if you two agree to do this exploration with each other in a safe environment," I said as I pulled both of their heads apart before asking, "Don't you agree?"

Both of the girls were darting their eyes between themselves and me. I didn't say a word or move but just starred at them, trying not to blink or move. They both looked up at me and rather surprisingly in unison said, "Yes." I then brought Ashley's head towards my cock and she eagerly started sucking. Her technique has shown remarkable improvement since she first started but I wasn't paying too much attention.

"I think," I said, "That when you two start this experimenting that one of you takes the lead and directs the other. This way there won't be any confusion about what you're doing. Katya, why don't you be the leader when you two experiment, and Ashley, you can follow Katya's plan." I pulled Ashley off of me again and brought it to Katya. They resumed what essentially was making out but not moving beyond that. "Katya," I said, "Show me how you will lead Ashley in experimenting."

I let go of both of their hair and Katya took charge. She grabbed Ashley, pulling her tight into her. She leaned forward as Ashley reclined onto her back. I was presented a glorious view of Katya's ass. I was a bull who saw red as she slightly wiggled her ass back and forth as she kissed Ashley. I got off the bed and behind Katya. I was caressing her ass as she continued on. Eventually I couldn't wait any longer. I yanked down Katya's boot shorts and lined my cock up to Katya's pussy. "God, I have to fuck you," I said as I sank my cock into her. Katya moaned out into Ashley's mouth. Katya broke her kiss with Ashley and arched her head back and cried out. I fucked Katya at an increasing speed until I was full throttle. I could hear both of the girls moaning now but couldn't quite see why Ashley was. Katya was getting very close to cumming and I just kept on advancing her towards climax.

Right when she was about to enter it, I stalled and said, "Naughty Katya, you can't leave Ashley Hanging. I think she earned an orgasm and I think she should cum before you do. I would do it myself but I would have to pull my cock out."

I slowly inched my cock out of Katya and she cried out, "Noooooo! Please let me cum."

I leaned forward and whispered to her, "How about this, why don't you two keep practicing your tongue swirl but only on a different part of the body. Now if only we can find the right part, what part of the female body most resembles a cock?"

Katya struggled with the edging and desperate to give an answer despite not being able to properly think.

She said, "A nipple?"

"Close," I whispered in her ear, "But men have nipples and they have cocks as well." I snaked my arm around Katya's waist and to her pussy. I said, "I think the clit is the most cock-like thing you two have," as I slowly rubbed her clit. I started slowly fucking her but just enough to get her moaning for more. "You could take turns but I think Ashley should really go first before you cum or you could do something a little more efficient..."

"Anything, PLEASE!" Katya begged.

"Well," I said, "You could lick her clit while she licks yours. That way you could cum faster." I pulled out of Katya completely and sat back up on the bed. Katya looked up at me and then back down to Ashley, who was still masturbating. "Why don't you two come up here on the bed," I suggested.

Katya was very quick to rise, in a desperate kind of way, but Ashley was sloth-like. I help her up where she kneeled only enough to slide onto the bed and turn on her back. Katya pounced on top of her and they locked into a 69.

I got behind Katya and said, "Now Katya, I will start fucking you again if you promise to make Ashley cum first."

"Yes, anything!" Katya replied quickly.

And starting fucking Katya I did. The first thing I noticed was that my balls rested on something that hadn't been there before. I wasn't sure what it was at first but I looked down and around to see my balls dragging back and forth across Ashley's forehead and nose. Everything was a bit of blur but beneath Katya and I, I heard Ashley moaning like Katya's tongue was the greatest thing in the world. It didn't take long for Ashley to cum and then I started fucking Katya in earnest.

"Keep practicing your tongue swirl, we have all night to practice," I said and they quickly returned to each other's clits. Perhaps it was the alcohol or Anna from earlier today but I had a surprising amount of stamina for what was turning out to be my first threesome. When Katya came for the first time, I didn't even bother to slow down, I was completely focused on my own pleasure. I loved the added sensation of my balls being slightly stimulated as they dragged over Ashley's face. When Katya came again, I lost my load and came as well, pumping stream after stream into Katya. Whatever was keeping my climax back broke like a dam and I felt like I was going to cum forever.

When my orgasm subsided, I leaned forward to kiss Katya's neck. I tickled her neck but she never veered away. Eventually my cock softened and slipped out of Katya. I leaned back against the headboard and as I did so, my cock dragged across Ashley's face. I hadn't seen Ashley's face up to this point but she was an utter mess. Each time Katya came she sprayed directly on Ashley's face. Katya's juices were smeared across Ashley and it mixed with my cum that was leaking out of Katya over her.

"Ashley," I said, "I think we found the most vital way you could earn your right to be here. Clean Katya." Ashley looked around for a moment, despite being underneath Katya, for some sort of cloth or towel. "With your tongue," I said. Ashley somewhat shifted and then started lapping up any liquid on Katya. "Katya, I said, "Why don't you position your pussy so Ashley can have better access?" Katya nodded and sat up, placing her pussy square above Ashley.

Katya started moaning and squirming and I leaned forward to whisper into Katya's ear, "It's ok to move a little to help her tongue, don't be afraid to grind against her even. I reach around Katya and gave Ashley's nipple a pinch. She screamed but that was soon overshadowed by what appeared to be Katya's quickly approaching orgasm.

When Katya did cum, I could see more liquid pour down Ashley's chin. I pulled Katya up to the head of the bed with me. We both looked down to see Ashley just panting. I said, "You did a great job on Katya." I pretty sure Katya was even more of a mess than before continuing, "but I am still a mess, clean me up with your tongue now and make it fast."

Ashley managed to bring herself to my cock and started licking up the soft shaft and down to my balls. I turned to Katya and asked, "Babe, you mind pouring me another drink?" Within 10 seconds a full cup was brought within my reach and I took it from Katya. Ashley was actually doing a halfway decent job of licking my cock, with some practice she could actually develop some talent.

Ashley's cleaning session was stimulating me into round two and I was getting hard again. I took a deep drink before placing the glass to the side. I turned to Katya to see her starring at Ashley sucking my cock as she slowly masturbated.

"Do you think she's earned it babe?" I asked Katya. Katya just stared at Ashley as she wetted her lips. "I think she did," I said. "Why don't we work out a way for you to keep practicing while I give you what you deserve," I said towards Ashley, "Get on your back."

Ashley immediately disengaged from my cock and flipped onto her back, giving me great view of her smooth pussy. It glistened in the light and called to me. I moved in between her legs and pushed myself into her. She cried out as her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Katya, let her practice with her tongue on you," I said.

Katya quickly got up and was kneeling on the bed. She mounted Ashley's head in a way you'd mount a horse. I started fucking Ashley harder as I looked up at Katya. She caressed one of her tits with on hand and grabbed a fist full of hair with the other. Our eyes met and I leaned forward to kiss her. Our arms locked onto each other's bodies as we enjoyed Ashley's action and body.

"Oh, Mal!" Katya screamed as she came.