A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we are regaining some strength, she rolls off me, turns and places her mouth to my ear and says, "Thank you, Heather. I have desired to do this with you since the morning we served breakfast. It was much better than I was imagining and you taste yummy too."

I turn crimson from embarrassment and I ask, "Where is Amy?"

Maria is about to say something and I hear a muffled, "Oooo...OOOhhhhhh... mmmmm.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmmm....mmmmm..."

I giggle and say, "That has to be Amy and Anna."

Maria tells me they are in the room next to us.

"That was some awesome orgasm you gave me, Maria. It was much more intense and deeper than when a man gives you one by oral. Is it because it was my first time with a girl?"

Maria responds, "Maybe partially but later after lunch we will teach you how to achieve this all the time. Let's hook up with my sister and your friend, and then shower and then have lunch."

In the shower, Amy and I are grinning at each other. I walk over to her, grin more at her, slide down her body with my hands going over her breast as I lower myself to a kneeling position while dragging my tongue down, down, and down. I place my hands on her butt cheeks, push her to my mouth and go at her clit with an eager tongue. She does not revolt but, "Oh my God, Heather, there, yes, there, Oh my God!" She holds my head to her clit as she tries to hump my tongue the whole time; even while cumming, depositing her juice onto my tongue, which is lapping at her vigorously. Her cum must be awesome from the violent shaking I sense racking her body along with moans, groans and screams of pleasure as she cums. Her juice tastes a little different from Maria's. Again, description of it is impossible, but the desire for more is there. I know now we will do okay at our scheduled get together with guests X and Y later this week.

After Amy has regained some strength she looks down at me kneeling, reaches to my face, lifts me up and goes for a kiss as well as a finger to my clit. I lock myself to her, place my chin on her neck and explode with an orgasm as she flicks my love button a few times. Here she just finished kissing a mouth that has her cum juice in it, and just a few minutes ago was at Maria's pussy, getting me off so quick with her finger.

"Amy, we have been missing out on a lot of fun, so it seems."

We hug each other very tight and Amy is saying, "We will need to make up for lost time."

The twins laugh and ask, "Was that your lunch, Heather?"

During lunch, we chat about many things. When we have finished the meal, Anna reaches under the table and places what looks like little fingers, but curved, on the table. Anna says, "This is what makes it so special with us. It is good without these but here on the island most women use these on each other to make it greater."

Amy and I stare and reach for them. They really are finger extenders, which slip on the middle finger to give it another 1 inch extension. When it is on, it takes on a curve; the material is very pliable. Maria tells us she will demonstrate its use. She places a palm face down at breast level and suggests we consider it the topside of the vagina when lying down on our back. She brings the extended finger into contact with the palm and indicates how the extended finger is rubbing her palm so nicely with its mini curve. "See this? This friction is what causes the mind-blowing cums because it is massaging the G-spot," Maria is saying. Remember guys fingers are longer and they could do this if they would learn to search but ...

Anna tells us they need to chat for about 15 minutes before continuing our training. We nod in agreement. They leave the room.

When they leave, I look at Amy and say, "Wow this is turning into some vacation. I am turning into a slut and it feels fantastic; I am loving it more and more."

Amy says, "I can't wait now to get to eat you to see how you taste. Anna's cum juice is pleasant, matter of fact even, good!"

"So is Maria's cum. Imagine the difference from few hours ago to how we feel now." We both laugh and giggle like sixteen-year-olds.

When the twins return Maria speaks. "We thought we would need to do a lot of training but it appears that will not be the case. Both Anna and I are shocked that we came as hard as we did knowing you did not have the finger extension."

What we propose is to demonstrate the finger extension. Then you can practice on us and we will fine-tune your touch. Then we will observe both of you doing it to each other. How does that sound?"

We spend some time after lunch just relaxing and chatting. We then proceed to learn the use of the finger extension, such as when to put it on, what to do with it after it is on, finding the G-spot, and when to stimulate the G-spot.

After much talking, Anna then says, "Remember the most important thing when doing this, is to have a sense of your partner's needs because most of the time you will have your mouth covered and do not desire to break that contact, so it become a sensing thing. Maria and I will lie on the mattress, and you guys kneel and use the extension on us. Just move it around slowly inside and watch for body language. When you see us react positively or negatively to the stimulation, you will get the sense of what and where. No, let's do it differently. We have never done this before; I have changed my mind. Why don't you two lie down and we can talk and we will do you and then you will have a better sense of what to do and then you can practice on us."

We do as Anna suggests. Wow, the sensation Amy and I are experiencing after 15-20 minutes of being fingered this way.

"Okay now, Amy you do me and Heather you do Maria. Then after both Maria and I agree you are doing it pretty well you two switch. This will demonstrate that it varies girl to girl somewhat. Then you two can practice on each other. Okay by you two?"

"Jeez, Anna and Maria, these are some wonderful lessons. I am so excited from this. When we are home this will be soooo much fun. I thought girl on girl was for, you know, but my God I will be looking at girls differently now," I volunteer.

"I agree with you Heather. Life will never be the same."

Amy and I follow Anna's suggestions and after getting comfortable Maria says, "I think Heather has gotten it down Anna, what about Amy?"

"She is there too. It was feeling so good I forgot about us switching and was going for a gusher, sorry.

"Well, let Heather take you over the top and I will let Amy take me there then."

Both twins seem to gush at the same time. Amy and I look at each other with the widest grins with our fingers in another girl, knowing we just caused them to blast.

Finally Anna says, "Well, Heather and Amy, it's time for you to show us what you have learned this afternoon."

Amy and I smile at each other as we approach each other. We notice the twins moving towards each other also.

We reach for each other's faces and begin a soft kiss, which leads to Frenching, which leads to neck kissing along with boob massaging and nip arousal.

We move to each other's slits and we are breathing with short gasps of air as we are building each other up. We do not need much building after pulling our fingers from the twins.

"God, Heather this feels soooooo good! I wish we had done this many years ago," Amy says.

"Yeah, me too, but it's not too late."

"Mmmmmmmm do you want top or bottom?" I ask Amy.

She replies, "I want bottom so you can drip into my mouth. I have wondered for years how you might taste. Did you ever wonder about me?"

"Yes, particularly after watching some of those porn films with girls doing it with each other. How could we have been so closed minded?"

Amy lowers herself onto her back. I comply by get on top of her, and lower slowly my pussy to her mouth. We both moan as we make tongue contact with each other's clit. In about ten licks we are having mini-cums and keep building from there. I know my juices are flowing into her mouth as her moaning intensifies.

I slip on the extended finger and slowly insert it into her pussy, making sure I do not rub the G-spot just yet. I begin to finger fuck her with the extended finger then insert a second finger and follow with a third.

She dose the same to me and our hips are humping for more.

I sense she is close from the moans onto my clit and I use the extended finger to massage her G-spot after searching a little for it and sensing the spot that causes her to hump harder. She growls into my pussy. She finds my G-spot and I am feeling what she is experiencing.

We both get off at the same time.

We are thrashing, gushing and moaning. Since we did not break mouth contact with each other, all we can hear and feel are the moans of pleasure as wave after wave of orgasm sweep over us.

We finally spasm our last cum. I roll off of Amy onto my back and mumble, "Oh God, oh my God, ooooooooo God that was something else!"

We hear the twin's cumming.

I whisper to Amy, because I have no strength, "I wonder how many years they have been doing this and they seem to still relish it?"

"Yeah, look what we have to look forward to."

We are now sitting in this kind of foggy state and hear Maria say, "I guess it's time we call Trudy."

"Maria, please wait. She looks at me in puzzlement. "This morning I drank your honey. May we swap? I want to drink Anna's before calling Trudy."

"Sure by all means. Does this mean I get to drink Amy then? Jeez this teaching session is turning out to be awesome. It's more play than teaching."

Amy says, "Yes, Maria, let's get it on."

A big grin comes over our faces as we split going into separate rooms. It is not long before both rooms are filled with moans of orgasms, but with more intensity now that four girls are using finger extensions.

We shower, put on fresh robes and Maria calls Trudy. "Mistress Trudy will be down in ten minutes and would like you to stay and have a drink with her." We nod our agreement.

As Trudy enters, a hot looking black girl is following her with the drinks for all of us. Trudy says, "Please look up in the corner of the room. Amy and I gasp. There is a flicking red light under a camera. Trudy says," It was only me watching your progress and nothing was taped. It went much faster and better than I ever imagined. I think you will do just fine. Welcome to girl love." I catch myself wondering about the hot black chick. My God, what is happening to me?

I overhear Maria asking Anna, "What's with this special training? We have never been asked to do this before but I sure did like it. These girls are hot. I wish they would ask if we could sleep together a few nights while they are here. They juice so nice and taste fantastic."

After some small chat and refreshment of Mango juice, we put our suits on. Trudy indicates that we should follow her. We pass through a long underground tunnel that comes up in her office, in the reception area.

We sit and chat some more about our experiences so far and she indicates that we may have any fantasy we want; we should not be bashful about asking for help. She asks if we had any concerns or question now about our date with Guest X and Y. Neither Amy nor I do so we hug Trudy before leaving her office. My God, sparks are flying to my pussy from the hug. God, I hope I am not leaking.

Leaving her office in our min-thong style swimsuits, all the employees that we encounter get the widest grins on their faces. Harry spots us and comes over. "Well, how was it, doing Mistress Trudy?" Amy and I have shocked expressions on our faces and I hear Harry say, "Oh shit, my ass is fried."

"Talk with you later Harry. It is nice seeing you," I say with the look of bewilderment on my face.

Amy and I continue to the bungalow. "Any plans for tonight?" I ask Amy. "No, I am exhausted already. I need a vacation" is her response. We giggle on our ride back to the bungalow.

Stace and Jenn are home and shout, "Where have you guys been all day? No one has seen either of you since you walked to the pool this morning." We answer that we were just chatting with Mistress Trudy and we have invitations for a show in the Dungeon on Saturday. The only thing she told us was to bring a change of clothes unless we want to have the staff notice huge wet spots that probably will develop on our shorts or swim suits. She would not elaborate any more.

I continue, "We talked about everything. Then we had lunch and watched films of how this place grew." God, I hated telling all these lies to Stace and Jenn but...

Above entered: Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 7:30 AM At our bungalow in Jamaica

We order dinner in and two black guys serve us. We all are giggling over their stature and wonder why we have not seen them before.

I prop myself up on the couch, looking at the servers' stats while they are cleaning up, and let out with an audible "No way." Everyone looks my way. I blush.

"Like what you see?" Jenn asks. I do not acknowledge. All the girls come running over. I am looking at a naked picture of Terry, one of the servers. His cock is non-existent. He knows that we are looking at his naked pictures because we are staring him down now. He gives us a smile and asks, "anything else ladies?" We just roar in laughter.

I make a bold move. "What happened to Bret?" I ask.

"Heather, he went off duty and I need to finish up."

I say, "I see."

"Terry, can we see you naked?" I ask.

He is looking at me and asks, "For sure you want to see me naked?"

"Yes Terry, I do," I respond.

"Heather, where should I strip?" he asks.

"Let's go up to the bedroom," I say walking with him on my arm.

"All my friends want to feel and touch and see. Is that ok, Terry?"

"Yes, Heather, they may all feel, touch and see."

When we get to the bedroom I say, "Can I play with it and make it grow?"

"We want to watch it grow," Stace says.

"May I drop your shorts Terry?" Jenn asks.

"Yes Jenn, you may," is the response. God he does not have any underwear on. We all let out gasp in disbelief.

Everyone goes to touch, feel, and look. It is beginning to expand as we continue the stimulation. I say, "Terry, close your eyes and think of something that will make it grow. We want to see it hard now." It begins to expand and seems to stop. We stand there with our mouths open. When it reaches its apparent zenith, there is pre-cum visible. I use my finger to spread the pre-cum around his cock head and Terry is moaning. I then play with his balls, squeezing them gently, and more pre-cum oozes out. I use the tip of my tongue to lift it off and suck his head into my mouth; low moans are escaping his mouth and he is inhaling air. He is not thick. After I back off his cock, Amy does the same, followed by Jenn and Stace. The only problem is it is no longer than four inches. He is standing with his eyes closed; there seems to be some tearing in the eye corners.

"Terry when you shrink give, me a holler. I want to come back and thank you. We will leave now so it can shrink." In ten minutes we hear, "Heather."

"Be right there, Terry," I shout. I return to the room.

"Terry may I ask you a question?" Sure is his response.

"What were you thinking about to get your cock to grow?"

He lowers his head and mumbles something. "Sorry, Terry, I did not hear."

Then I hear, "Fucking you, Heather."

I feel sorry for him. "Terry, do you get to fuck many guests?" I ask. He lowers his head and rocks no.

Then he says, "No one wants something so small."

I have tears now.

"Are you going home tonight and masturbate thinking of me?"

He nods yes and says, "I have been doing that every day since you and Amy came here. I guess will do it every day after you leave until another beautiful person comes and blocks you out of my mind."

I say, "Terry, I am so sorry I caused you embarrassment. That is not typical of me. I want you to have something and again I want to apologize. Please try to forgive me. My friends and I acted like stupid teenagers instead of mature adults. I really am sorry. I hope you can find it in your heart to forget this instance."

"Heather, please don't get yourself overly concerned. This cock, if it can be called that, is what provides a job here for me. Many women do as you and your friends did. They are not threatened by its size. So from that point of view, I put up with it."

I give him the money Richard had given me.

I now lean into his neck crying and kissing him. He wipes my tears and says, "You are the most beautiful person I have ever had my arms around." We hug. "Can I tell you something, Heather?" he asks.

"Sure," I respond.

"Look at my features, small frame, a feminine looking face, small cook, hardly any hair on my body. Inside, I wish all the time I was born a beautiful woman like you and have guys desiring me and taking me to bed to fuck my brains out. It seems I am stuck with this half a thing. I want to please girls but cannot and inwardly I want guys to please me but I have no pussy. Not many guys even want to do my ass when they ask for a guy. They want to know, where is his cock?"

We are startled when the phone rings. "Heather, it's for you," someone shouts.

"Better run along, Terry, and enjoy the cum later," giving him a wink.

I take the call from Harry. "I'm off work and need to talk with you. I will not sleep all night. Please say yes."

"It will be yes if you answer me a question with the answer I need. Is there access to the Internet here at the resort?"

"Yes, there are several computers in the reception area. They are hardly ever used."

"OK, I will meet you in the lounge in 10, ok?"

"Yes, but we need to talk privately for a little bit."

"Ok," I reply.

When I get to the lounge Harry asks me to step out on the deck for five minutes; he has a very serious look on his face. I walk behind him.

He turns and asks me, "Did you mention to anyone the out of line question that I asked you when you left Mistress Trudy's office?" I shake my head no. Then I hear, "I will do anything for you. Please do not tell a soul. If my out of line question gets back to her I know I'm out of a job and maybe turned into fish bait."

I am in shock to hear this and Harry is ghostly white. I say, "I will not repeat it to anyone but you must tell me what caused you to ask me such a question. First, I need to look something up on the Internet so I can relax. Get us something to drink then we can take a walk along the sea and you can explain, ok?"

I go and do a Google search for something and then meet up with Harry in the lounge. We have some little chat and a few dances, then finish our drinks and go for a stroll.

"Ok, I will confide in you what precipitated the question. I was very wrong in asking. There is talk here at the resort that Mistress Trudy will try to get into the pants of any beautiful lady that is staying here. I thought when I saw you and Amy coming out of her office in those bikinis that maybe that did happen. I was very wrong in asking it the way I did. It's none of my business. Please, please, please forgive me!"

I reach up with one hand and pull his head to me for a kiss, while my other hand goes to his soft cock and I stir some life into it. We break our kiss with a loud popping noise and laugh. We giggle as he squeezes my buns.

"Harry, Mistress Trudy has not approached me but she turns me on and I'm thinking of asking her."

"Jesus, I am all screwed up?"

"No, you are not," I say.

I ask, "You have heard of BI-people?"

"Sure, they swing with both genders."

"Today I discovered I'm BI."

I look at him for a minute for a reaction. "Oh, Heather, that turns me on like nothing else, watching two girls getting it on and then take a guy. May I ask who here brought it out in you?"

I grab his head, pull his ear to me, and whisper, "The twins."