A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab him by the face, kiss him and then throw my tits at his chest while I wrap my arms around him and bury my head into his neck and say, "My God Jeff, everything was awesome. Thank you very much for both fucks, the tonguing and the finger."

As we sit on the bed's edge to get ready to go to the shower, Jeff reaches for the book with pictures. He sees it is open at Kevin's page. I just grin.

"Heather, there is a lot of money wagered on some girl being able to take his cock in the ass. If a girl does, he has to give her the money that was bet by us, and then pay us back what we bet. We decided that before we placed bets, the girl that took him needed to be rewarded. He agreed to the terms. He is bragging that there is no girl on the planet that can. So far, he has been right. However, you know, I think that with your long torso you might have a chance. Think about it."

"The amount is large and it got there by him saying he will meet any bet. Some of us bet $100 that he would lose. One 50 year old guy bet $1000 and when he placed his bet he told Kevin, 'There is always a first time son.' But so far in five years the cash is still there and Trudy is holding it."

We head to the shower and mess around more. With the French kissing, with his hands all over me, we are both so worked up that I can sense that his steel rod is in need of relief again. "Jeff hon', do you want to get off again?"

"Please Heather, May I? Damn you are hot and I can not get cooled down."

"Sure Jeff, I would love that very much."

"Heather, I will lift you by your butt, and lower you onto my cock while holding you against the mirrors. Please wrap those awesome legs around my behind. I will fuck that lovely pussy this way if it is ok by you."

"Jeff, that would be nice. I have seen it in porn but have never experienced it."

Jeff lifts me as he said he would and lowers me onto his black, hard dick. I lock my legs around him; he sucks in a whole boob and tongue flicks the nipple while holding me with his hands on my butt cheeks. He opens his mouth to say, "God, Heather, these cheeks are so soft and nice." He returns to inhaling the other boob. After a few minutes with my chin resting on his shoulder, smelling his cologne, seeing in the mirrors my white skin next to his black skin, that black cock stabbing me, unleashes horrendous cums. My cumming forces him to drop my boob from his mouth as he unloads his seed and growls like a bear. This intensifies my cum as I grip him tight around the neck, pulling him tighter to my tits with my legs and arms wrapped around him.

We remain like this for five minutes, relishing the moment, doing soft kissing while letting his cock deflates.

We are both giving each other very intense hugs. I am so weak as he lowers me. God, he makes me feel special.

We finish showering then dress.

"Heather I'd like to have dinner with you. Do you have any plans?"

"That would be nice Jeff, very nice."

"May I be excused for 20-30 minutes to fill a promise I made to a buddy and then come back for you?"

"Sure Jeff, I will be here."

He leaves and I decide to bring you up to date.

Entered on Wednesday, February 15, 2006

7:30 PM

At bungalow after Jeff departs.

At 7:55PM Jeff is knocking to go for dinner.

We take a cart to the buffet. The female cart driver just smiles and gives me a wink.

At the buffet, I see Sam with Stace. It dawns on me they were together this afternoon on the beach. Then the bet that Jeff mentioned comes into my brain. I have an idea that I need Sam to initiate my ass if I want to try it out with Kevin.

At dinner I am thinking, Jeez, this is the first time I swallowed sperm and it came from a black guy. Now I want a black cock up my ass. Am I being drugged to be doing things like this; things that never ever occurred to me to be doing at home. Does this resort have some mystical powers? Is Jamaica turning me into a mid-west slut?

I excuse myself from Jeff and tell him I need to go to the ladies room and to ask Stace a question and that I would be back. I walk over to Stace, say the usual stuff, and then ask her to come to the potty with me. She excuses herself from Sam and when we get in the restroom she asks, "What's up?"

I ask her if she knew whether Sam had any plans for tonight. She stares at me, giggles, and says, "He is wondering if you have any plans."

"Look, I will tell Jeff I need to get some rest because of a busy day tomorrow. You bring Sam home with you and let him know my plans for tonight are to be with him, ok?"

"Sure."

I go back to Jeff and we have some type of flaming fruit for dessert.

Jeff and I get up after finishing the dessert and head to the bungalow. I wave at Stace and Sam. Sam has a nice smile so Stace has already told him of my plan.

I give my excuse to Jeff and he says he understands. He thanks me again for the afternoon of pleasure. Jeff and I kiss good night at the bungalow and I go in.

Thirty minutes later Stace and Sam are coming in; I am watching TV. "Hi guys." They come over, we hug, and from Stace, "Well, he is all yours." We hug again and she heads upstairs.

"Thanks for inviting me to share tonight with you Heather. Ever since I had my cock in Amy, I have wanted to get it into you. I hope that is what you have in mind because I have myself all worked up thinking that maybe it is."

"Well the girls have told me about your skills in getting a cock into their white ass and they did not even realize it was there. I want you to do me like that. I have never have had a cock there. Here I have had some fingering and I kind of like it and with your reputation maybe I will learn to love it."

He grins, hugs me and says, "Give me 20 minutes and I will be back."

While he is gone I take a shower, toss on a robe, and then pull the divider, telling Stace that I want Sam to initiate my back door. She just grins, "Isn't this turning out to be some hot vacation. I don't want to go back home."

I return to the lower level and wait for Sam. While I am waiting, I am getting hornier and hornier from thinking about what is going to happen.

The knock finally comes. I open the door with a huge smile, which lights Sam up. He is carrying a little canvas bag.

I take his hand and lead him upstairs.

"Sam, I am a little bit scared but horny thinking about it."

"We have all night Heather. You will be just fine"

We get into the room, we turn to face each other and kiss, me holding the back of his head and grinding my pussy into his growing cock. He reaches down and rubs my nips through the robe with his thumbs, now they are rock hard.

We break the kissing and he slips the robe over my shoulders and lets it drop to the floor.

We hear Stace, "Have fun. Catch you later."

"Heather, lie on the bed while I strip, Sam suggests."

I do as he suggests. Jeez his cock is reaching his belly button and is almost as thick as Harry's at the base from the looks of it; as he crawls on the bed next to me. He pushes the cock into my thigh and sucks in a nipple.

He breaks the contact and says, "Heather, you and Amy have the sexiest waist down female parts any of us guys have seen. All the guys here are talking about your asses and legs. With Richard talking about how tight your pussy is, all of the guys here want to sample you both or at least one of you. They just love those long white perfectly shaped legs and buns. Well, all black guys love white anyway but God you girls sure have the hormones stirred up here."

He returns to a nipple sucking and he massages my now steaming love tunnel as a finger moves up and down the hot, wet, slit hiding my pussy door.

Oh jeez, he is slipping a finger into my cunt hole. I begin to hump it.

He now gets up on his knees and scoots to my feet. He reaches for a small pillow and says, "Raise up a little, Heather, I want to slip this pillow under your hips." After the pillow is in place, he grabs a foot in each hand, raises them up, and scoots up closer to me.

"Heather, hold your legs behind the knee with your hands so that you are really wide open."

I am beginning to tense because he has my pink bottom totally exposed now. I know if he looks down that he can see my sopping wet pussy, gaping sooooooooo wide open and my other hole, which I know is the center of his attention.

Sam lowers himself to my pussy, kisses it, and runs his tongue up and down the slit. I close my eyes because it feels so good. He fucks me a couple of times with his tongue and his tongue travels over the tunnel entrance. They are quick jabs but they feel fabulous. I begin to notice that his tongue travels are getting longer which is getting them near my anal ring.

At the same time he is pinching my hard nipples and rolling them softly. He pulls on them, not so gently now, and I feel them extend and harden beyond anything I have ever experienced.

I am going to explode with a cum soon.

Sam removes his hands from the nips and places them under my hips to push them and my ass higher while he lowers himself flat on the bed; his face is now buried well into my gash and thighs. His open mouth is over my fuck tunnel door and his tongue is getting so near the ring that I am humping for him to touch it with his tongue.

"Do it, Sam, do it! Pleeeeeeeaseeee, tongue my ass-hole!"

So close, oh so close, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" as he makes contact there. Oh, it feels so good, his tongue there. Never has a guy been there like this. He does not let up. The tongue is making circles on it. It feels like his tongue is getting more pointed and is concentrating on the entrance itself. I catch myself trying to hump up for him to get his tongue in. A day ago, I would have revolted at him doing this. I also am catching myself trying to spread my legs even further apart.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" as his tongue tip penetrates my ass-hole. I am seeing stars from the pleasure. It is sending a message to my brain, "the cock, use the cock."

He lifts up, "Heather, I don't want you to cum now because I want you concentrating on cumming as I do your ass-hole with my cock. It will go much easier then."

"Lay across the ottoman there by the chair. You can kneel on the floor. I will get some pillows for your knees. Your breasts will hang over the edge and you can massage them if you desire. I will sit on the floor and try to make it a pleasant experience. I need to have you in that position to take your virgin ass with my cock."

He kneels there behind me, places his hands on my cheeks, and opens them a tad.

"Heather, you are so wet. God your flower bud looks so tasty."

I feel his tongue at the top of my butt and it is pointed. He is slowly sliding it down my crack with little flicks. I can not believe I actually want his tongue there. Jeez, his breath is so warm and so is the saliva. It is getting closer and I want it. My God, he has not even gotten there and I want him there.

"AAAAhhhhhhhhh!"

As it makes contact he is flicking the tip so softly there a second time within a few minutes and then, "MMMmmmmmm!

"Oh Sam, Oh, Sam, yes love, yes. Please more tongue and harder.

"Oh my God, Sam, ooooooohhhhhhh!

I can not believe I am humping to get more tongue into me. Oh God he is pushing the tip into the ring. I am on fire from the sensation.

"OOHHHHHHHHHH, Jeez!"

A finger is on my clit and massaging it.

"Oohhhhhhhh Sam, OOOOHHHHHH, Sam!

"I'm gonna... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"MMMmmmmmmmmmmm!

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

Feeling the tip of his tongue fucking my ass-hole, I gush pussy juices; I pant and my arms fall and hang from the ottoman. My God, this island has me in a naughty spell.

"You are so relaxed and lubricated it's time to play, Heather. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your first ass-hole tongue fuck, Heather. Try Richard some time. After tonight, I think you will be ready for him."

"Heather, I will insert a finger now and I promise it will feel good. It might feel as good as when you had your cums with the twins."

"You know about the twins and us?"

"Yes, the whole resort does, because the twins are telling everyone that you and Amy have the best tasting juice they have ever had.

"I agree with the twins. Both you and Amy have delicious tasting honey."

"My God, I will not be able to look at anyone in the face again."

He starts by placing a palm in the center of my back. He then uses his other hand to massage the inside of my thighs and slowly works it up to my pussy, spreading my leaking juices all over my front and back openings.

I feel him running a finger up and down my slit. I want him so much to make contact with my clit, that I am humping some. He drags the finger from my slit to my other ring, not even, stopping at my pussy opening.

"Ooooohhhhh," I moan as his finger touches my ass hole.

He continues this back and forth until I say, "Sam please push my love button to toss me over the top." He touches it and I gush. I can feel cum running out of me.

I begin to settle and he is spreading more of my pussy juice all over my ass. I then feel him touching the opening again, and I tense. He just lets his fingers make small circles around it. "Think of me as Maria now, Heather and relax."

Remembering that Jeff did this a few hours ago and how good it felt, I begin to relax as Sam continues playing around. He then takes his other hand and begins massaging my clit. Oh, god here I am building again. He continues the circles at my ass-hole and circles around my clit. I soon go,

"AAAAAAAA!

"OOOOOOOO!

"OOOOOOOO!"

As I am cumming, he jams his index finger into my ass.

I am so far into my cums it triggers another wave of moans and screams experiencing the same feelings generated by my friend Amy and Jeff earlier today.

I settle down and he removes his finger from my clit but not the one in my ass. He twists that finger around, keeping me totally aware that it is there. I manage to say, "WOW, Sam that was awesome. I am beginning to like having something in my ass," as I use my muscles to grip his finger. He continues the finger fucking of my ass and I begin to relax more and enjoy the new sensations of a guy back there.

He begins playing with my clit again; there is a slow and deliberate speed to it. As I am building I feel my ass hole stretching a little more with each finger thrust but the way his fingers are working I do not give it much thought because my mind is on my clit and the building orgasm. He is now withdrawing his finger completely and then he re-inserts it, each time a little deeper. He just builds me so slowly. With my eyes closed, I reach to play with my nipples and breasts. The sensation of hard nipples, clit play and my ass being initiated like this, has me in no mans land.

"I scream, I'mmmmmmmmmmmm..." and thrash as the orgasm hits me and my brain sees my cums as waves of Northern Lights, wave after wave of cumming.

"Oh yesss, Sam! - Jeez! - Yesssss!"

I recover from my cumming. My eyes shoot open. Something is suddenly different.

Sam's hands are on my hips and there is something in my ass. I squeeze my pussy muscle and I get a feeling back of something expanding.

"Oh my God Sam! Is that you in me?"

"Yes Heather it's all of me."

I tense a little expecting some pain but there is none. I have the sensation of maybe needing to go to the toilet. It is totally weird, different from any sensation that I have had before.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes Sam, I am. God, it's a different feel and nice. I actually like it. I have a naughty girl feeling now and kind of slut feeling at the same time; having a black man's cock in my ass-hole, Mmmmmmmm."

He begins with very slow movements, back and forth. He does this for about ten minutes as I just lay here; beginning to really enjoy it. It goes soooooo slowly the entire length from tip to base and then repeats. The last five minutes he lets it slip out entirely before re-inserting it.

After becoming totally comfortable, I again have this slutty feeling, I turn my head and say, "Sam, pleeeeeeeease fuck my virgin ass really good and give me your nut juice. I want to feel it gushing into my ass. Oh, Sam do me good now. I wish I had known it would feel this good years ago. Do me hard, Sam. Fuck this white ass; show it what a black cock feels like, ooooooooooo!"

He begins to increase the speed of his thrusting with his balls slapping my pussy folds. He reaches around and is playing with my clit. He is supporting himself with the other arm on the ottoman. That hand reaches for my chest and he begins pulling hard on my nipples. I can feel him expanding in me and really doing me hard and deep now.

"Harder, Sam, Harder. Make me feel like a white slut to be used to please you.

"Oh, God, Sam! Oh, God, Yes, Yes! That's it, yes, that's it!"

"Heeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaathhhhherrrrrr!"

I am feeling his juices shooting deep into me; his cock expanding and contracting. On each volley of cum it squirts deep in my dark tunnel where no man has ever been. His finger is pulling my nipple farther than it has ever been pulled before. He has his black cock buried so deep.

All the sensations coming together trigger another cum for me. This causes me to,

"AAAAAAAHHHH!

"AAAAAAAAAAA!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

"OOOOOOOOOOO!

"Mmmmmmmmmm!

"Ooooooooooo...mmmmmmmm...oooooooooo!

"Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmm!

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Sam!"

When I recover he is lying on top of my back, still in me and massaging both tits now, his hands dig into my soft flesh and his fingers pinch my nipples savagely.

"WOW, Sam."

"Heather, when I do a virgin ass and they react like you just did, I stay hard because I am so turned on."

With that comment, he flexes his cock and sure enough, it is rock hard. "May I do you again?"

"Sam, would you like to slip out and do my pussy or do you want to go for another cum in my ass?"

"I'd like to give you more in your tight, sweet ass, Heather. You and Amy are both so tight.

"You did Amy's ass? She did not tell me."

"I know. She wanted me to do you first so it would be more exciting than if you knew she had my cock in her ass already.

"All guys desire to be able to fuck asses but when they get a tight one; it is mind blowing for them. You just blew my mind and I want it to happen again."

"Enjoy yourself. My ass is your toy then, enjoy."

With that, he starts his thrusting. I play with my nips. I do not want to cum just yet. I want to feel the entire sensation of him doing me in my no longer virgin ass.

"Com'on Sam, make both of us feel good. Fuck my lily-white ass. Do me deep, very deep! Oh, yes Sam, yes, yes, more, please more!"

After about 30 thrust I can tell, he is ready to give me that hot sperm. I reach back for the family pack and squeeze it softly, and then,

"Oooooo, Heathhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeerrrrrrer, OOOOOO!

"MMMM, AAAAHHHHHHHH!

"AAAAHHH!

"UUUUUNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

"UUUUUMMmmmmfffffffff!"

As he completes his, last shot.

He collapses on my back and drops his arms to the floor.

After five minutes, I suggest we shower and he is welcome to spend the night if he cares to. "I would love that, Heather, thanks."

"Sam, when you came in you had a canvas bag that you brought to the bedroom. Was there something in there you used on or in me?"

"Yes Heather, I will show you tomorrow if you want to see it. It is just a modified butt plug. When you thought it was my finger, it was the plug because it starts out finger size. It is hooked up to a little air tank that will cause it to expand when I hold a button down. So at first you were taking the whole thing without air, I just increased it slightly as your ring relaxed from time to time to take in a larger object. When your ring was relaxed, enough to be taking the thickness of my cock I just substituted my cock for the butt plug, which in reality is an inflatable dildo. Your ring was fooled. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes for your body to acclimate. I guess like having a baby it's tougher the first time."