A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sam, in the morning when you wake up with your hard-on please slip it into my ass again like we are lying now and do me slow, long, and deep if you can. I really want to savor the memory of the cock that did my virgin ass.

"Sam, I am so wired is it ok with you if I bring my diary up to date before we snuggle off to sleep?"

"Sure, Heather. May I hold your breast while you do that?"

"That would be very nice Sam. I love that personal closeness feeling."

So diary, here it is the fourth day and I have had Harry with his huge white cock several times, Richard with his black cock unloading my first black man's semen and snake like tongue. Jeff with his black cock fucking my tits, me drinking the last of his cum, and him getting a finger up my ass. Now with Sam and his black cock has gotten into my virgin ass and introduced me to tongue ass fucking; in addition, I have eaten two of my girl friends and the twins. Maybe I should slow down but sex at home is not like this and I only have ten more days to enjoy.

Entered on Thursday, February 16, 2006

1:30 AM

At the bungalow with Sam holding my boobs and squeezing them softly as I am entering the happenings.

*

To be continued. Hint, Chapter 5 an all day orgy.

A special thanks to jlo24601 for proofing and very helpful suggestions.