A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann suggests we take a short nap before we continue. She points to a bedroom saying, "Heather and Amy you can use that bedroom as if it is your own.

We walk to the room and look around, then at each other, then in unison say "WOW!"

As we are chatting, we hear,

"OOOOO...OOOO...OOO!

"AAAA...AAAA...AAAA!

"UUUUUUMMMMMM!

"Yes Frank, Oh God Frank, yeah, deeper, Yes, Yes, Oh yeah!

"OOOOO...OOOO...OOOOO!

"AAA...AAAAA...AAAAAAA!"

Amy and I look at each other and place our palms over our mouths to muffle the giggles. I look at Amy; "I wonder how much black juice he will have left for you?"

We giggle some more. We are so hyper that we can not nap or sleep. We just relax here thinking of what we have done and what is coming next.

I look at her and notice she is looking like she wants to ask me something but does not. "Ok, Amy what do you want to ask but...?"

"May I watch Sam doing you, Heather? It will be more fun according to Sam if we are 69ing and he is doing you."

"So you and Sam have been doing some planning? Amy, has Sam ever fucked your ass with his tongue?"

"No! God never!"

"He did me last night and it was awesome. I am so horny for Rich to do that being he is here today. How about you and I French kiss while Rich tongues my ass and Sam does yours? Then we can continue the kissing when they fuck us to unload. I promise that I will let Sam do me, with you and me 69ing some other time. Please, I am so horny for Rich's tongue in my dark tunnel."

"Did you really enjoy having Sam's tongue fucking your ass?"

I say, "Never would that happen at home; but he had me begging for it. All I can remember is that it was AWESOME! I was truly begging for it.

"Can you believe me begging to have my ass tongued? That is why I want Rich so much now remembering his tongue from the other day and Sam saying he is really, really good."

"Ok, if you say it was good. You and I are so much alike, I will probably like it too."

"I think it will be so cool. Both of us knowing our asses are getting a tongue fucking from black guys, their cocks getting harder and harder while they do that, and then letting them fuck their brains out in our pussies or asses."

"I am already getting wet Heather, lets get the guys."

We slip on our robes and find them in robes sitting on the balcony. We sneak up on them and cover their eyes. "Guess who?" They both guessed wrong.

"While we are waiting, would you guys like to tongue fuck our asses and then unload in us? We are so horny."

They both jump from the lounges. I grab Rich and give Sam a wink.

"Sam, Amy's a little tense but I told her I was begging for it before it happened. Can you turn her on like you did me last night? I am already turned on wanting Rich. Amy and I want to be French kissing each other while your tongues are working."

"Sure, Heather. Come on, Amy."

"Rich, and I will start in the other bed and when Amy wants it Sam, let us know and we will move to the same bed then."

"Rich I hope this time I can get a good fucking from you and that you don't blast as soon as you slip it in."

"I promise, Heather. When I found out last night we would be together today, I got off twice last evening and this morning again with my hands. So I should be able to give you a good ride this time. Since I have been in your hot box once before, it won't seem totally new to me this time."

We giggle as we lay on the bed with pleasure sounds coming from the other bed. Rich and I do soft kissing and I do some soft ball massaging with a little cock stroking, its glistening eye staring at me; we are holding back waiting for Sam and Amy.

Amy is not quiet about it. "Your tongue, Sam, pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeee, fuck that hole with your tongue, NOW, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssse."

Rich and I know it is our curtain call.

Jeez, she is screaming loud enough to wake the resort as Sam's tongue is doing her.

We slip over and I kneel so I can lower my mouth to Amy's mouth, which is totally wide open.

I give Sam a wink as I am on my knees approaching Amy.

"You guys control yourselves. Amy and I will let you know when it's time for you to fuck us."

"Amy, is it ok if they finger our pussies and clit while doing our back door?"

"Yeah, Heather I want it so much. You are right. My God, what a sensation this is."

"Ok, guys, you can use your fingers on our other toys but keep your tongues busy on the little tight hole that you like so much."

"Heather, can you do me a favor and pull your friend's legs towards you and hold her that way. She will experience more tonguing that way."

"Sure, Sam."

Amy and I start with the French kissing and the guys go to work with their tongues. We can tell we are building fast because we are breaking our kisses to breathe.

Rich pushes me off the cliff as his snake like tongue spreads my hole as it spears me. "Ooo...ooo...ooo...ooo...ooo...ooo!" He has two long fingers deep in my pussy, his thumb on my clit all at the same time.

Sam was right; Rich is fantastic at this.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Comes flying out of Amy's mouth just then.

We kiss deep sending a message to each other that it is great.

We are moaning into each other's mouths as we are building.

Rich rams three fingers into my cunt and the tongue deeper into my ass again. It causes me to collapse and scream as another big "O" hits.

Amy is doing the same and I think her scream is even louder than mine is.

I recover and see that the guys are waiting for more guidance. They are rock hard. Their cocks are so hard with lots of pre-cum oozing.

I lift up and tell Amy, "I am going to have Rich do me doggie."

Amy says, "I want Sam to do me doggie to. Let's kneel next to each other.

I release Amy's legs so she can get into doggie position next to me.

We are side by side on the bed looking at each other and smiling. I then say, "Help yourselves guys."

Amy's eyes and mine fly wide open at what is happening. I feel Rich invading my ass and I assume Sam is moving into Amy's ass because of the reaction of her eyes bugging wide open, mouth wide open but no scream; just a huge intake of air.

Having just had my first exposure last night to Sam's cock in my ass the sensation I am experiencing from Rich is awesome. It a good thing that he just had his tongue there and has me well lubed. Rich probably thinks this is a normal thing for me. I just close my eyes and begin flying.

Every now and then, I peek at Amy and she is flying to.

Rich is really into fucking my ass and God he is not shooting this time.

It feels so good with him holding onto my hips, fucking my tight ass hole with his balls bagging my pussy lips.

I let them know I am turned on by, "OOOOOOOOOOOO!

"Yeah Rich, Oh yeah, Oh my God!"

I am hearing moans from Amy.

I reach the point of no return, see stars, scream and let my juices fly as Rich's fingers begin massaging my clit.

My convulsion sends him over the cliff, because I just barely hear, "OOOOO, Hhhheeeaathhhhhhhhheeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

Rich reaches around with both hands and grabs my tits, using them like handles to stay on board. What a fabulous feeling; man juice flooding my tunnel. It's making me cum again, as he collapses and pushes me to the sheets still trying to maul my tits and nipples with his rough, black hands.

We are panting and trying to recover.

I hear Sam. "Ayyyyymmmmmmmeeeee!

"AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!

Then Amy,

"OOOOOOOOOOOO, SAM, yes, yes, yeah, OOOOOOOO!"

"Wow, I see we have some ladies here who can not get enough sex." I hear coming from Ann's mouth. My heart sinks. She walks over to the bed, lies down so we are face to face; I am blushing. "I am glad you are enjoying yourselves because it is turning me on soooooo much. I love girls that enjoy sex as much as I do."

I blush more as she leans in to kiss me which tells me all is ok.

"Amy, since you are well lubricated, is it ok if Frank fucks your pussy now so I can get a drink? You two made me thirsty watching you getting your asses fucked."

"Sure Ann. I've been totally looking forward to Frank, despite what you just witnessed."

Sam pulls out and heads for the shower.

Frank says, "Just roll onto your back, Amy and open those awesome legs to give me a great view of where I am headed."

We look at Frank and God is he ever hard.

"I am sorry, Amy but watching you girls getting it in the ass, and Ann messing with me at the same time, I'm afraid I will be shooting as soon as my cock feels those steaming pussy walls."

"Come here, Frank and give me your stuff so your wife can get her drink. I am ready to cum as you bury it in me. Sam has me higher than a kite anyway."

Frank lowers himself guiding his hard cock to Amy's pink open pussy lips. His mouth flies open as his cock is making contact with her steaming pussy walls. Amy's eyes are bugging as she feels it going deep into her love canal.

He begins fucking her.

Rich is still plugged into me and is starting to expand from watching the action next to us.

I remember Trudy saying something about an Oreo. If Sam is willing and with Rich already in me, hhhhmmmmm I think now maybe.

"Ann, is it ok if Sam comes and makes an Oreo out of me? Rich is already plugged in and it feels like he is going to need some pressure relief watching the action here."

"Oh my God yes, Heather! Of course, of course; My God please, please. It is one of those things that Frank and I were hoping for."

"God, Heather, you and Amy are something else. Scoot a little so Sam can get comfortable."

"Sam honey, Heather wants you to finish a cookie. Are you able?"

"Be right there, Ann, able and more than happy and willing."

Sam is walking towards us and with each step his cock is swelling.

Rich rolls over on his back pulling me with him so I am looking at the ceiling. Oh God, there are mirrors. I did not notice them before. Strange, there are none on the walls, just the ceiling. I see my swollen pussy lips so wet, open and vulnerable. I see Frank fucking my best friend with her legs straight up in the air and pressed against his sides.

Sam is smiling and I spread my legs more to expose the pink love tunnel to him.

Just then, we hear Amy and Frank moaning their cums.

"Ok, Frank, bring that lovely cunt here to me. This is better than I had hoped for. I get the cocktail from her pussy and Sam's juices from her ass all at the same time."

Sam lifts my legs over his shoulders, taking his hard cock into a hand, slides it up and down the wet lips. Why is it, black cocks glisten more than white? I do not know the answer but it drives me crazy and turns me on. Oh, my God! He buries it with just one shove.

"Amy, look over there at your friend. Does that turn you on?"

"Oh my God yes, Frank. Oh, does it ever." I hear coming from her.

"Heather that is awesome! I want to try that."

"Well those guys will be shot when this action is over," Frank tells Amy. Let's just watch them and then let's see who is available." I want to do your ass, so you pick a guy for your man pleaser from the TV."

As they are chatting, Sam has buried his cock into my firebox and both he and Rich are thrusting. They are alternating. Rich has also placed his hands on my breasts and is cupping them and squeezing them for all he is worth while Sam is French kissing me. I have never felt so mashed or excited and good in my life.

They are picking up their speed and their breathing is coming in pants.

I go over the edge as I hear them growl out their eruptions, feeling my lower body warming from the juices squirting from those cocks deep into my two orifices simultaneously.

Maybe for ten minutes everyone is still connected as we gradually descend. Ann is saying, "Ok, Heather will you please deposit that cocktail mix, please."

Wow, this is new for me to sit with my back door on a person's mouth and trying to expel the cum that was deposited there. However, it appears that Ann is a total expert at this as her tongue and mouth suck it out; sure is a weird feeling.

After we regain our strength Ann suggests that we freshen up and relax.

In the mean time, while Ann and I are occupied, Amy and Frank have left the bedroom and Amy has made a selection from the online stud catalog. Now she is getting cleaned up with Frank in the shower when we walk in.

Tracy is announcing that Paul has arrived.

"Tell him to get his ass up here in the shower, will you please, Tracy."

He comes walking in and as he sees us all; his cock grows instantaneously.

Amy and I wink at each other.

"Paul, this is Amy and you get to fuck Amy's tight, hot pussy, while I get her tight ass. Heather here is her best friend. You know everyone else. So get your prick in gear and meet us on the bed."

We all dry off and go to watch Amy get made into an Oreo.

Frank lies down on his back; Amy crawls on top and lowers herself with her back to his chest. Frank reaches around and cups her tits. He spreads them apart and pulls on her nipples with a delighted look on his face.

Frank rolls then onto his side.

"Sam, please take hold of Amy's leg and lift it up for me."

Sam goes over and lifts her top leg. Wow, by him doing that it exposes everything to everyone in the room.

"Ok, Paul, get that cock of yours into her and let's give her something she will never forget."

"Remember guys to protect her tunnels when you are done. I want to drink her," are the orders coming from Ann's mouth.

Ann walks over to me, stands with her tits in my back, her chin on my left shoulder while cupping my breasts. After some massaging; causing my nips to get erect like a cock and my pussy lips to swell, she reaches for my clit with her left hand. I nearly collapse as my temperature soars from the stimulation.

She runs her fingers up and down my slit. I can tell I am so wet from the smooth, effortless way that her fingers are gliding; I even smell myself. She brings her wet fingers up to my nose and holds them there. I get a good whiff; then she moves one to my mouth. I open my mouth, she inserts it and I suck it clean. Then she removes it and moves her hand to her mouth and cleans the other fingers,

"God, you are so tasty Heather."

"Honey, reach around with your left hand and play with my clit while the guys are doing your friend. Don't be afraid to taste it from time to time."

She begins rolling a nipple on the tit she was holding with her right hand. It is so tight and hard; her attention is nearly painful.

We each suck fingers of sweet girlie pussy juice from time to time.

"Heather, Honey, I will let you drink your friend's cocktail if you want."

Hearing that causes me to cum. I almost go to my knees as they buckle.

"Try it hon', it really is an aphrodisiac."

"Heather, if you drink the cocktail, that tiger that you are letting out of the cage now will be free to roam the rest of its life. You will be aching to hump the bone of every handsome guy that even looks at you. Black guys will be so happy because you will not turn them down if the right circumstances are there to have interracial sex together."

I just arch and release more of my juices.

I feel her hand departing from my clit for a few seconds then it is back.

Now there are four hands on my thighs. Oh my God 2 tongues, now.

I look down and the twins are using their tongues to lap up my juices that are running out of me like a river and down the inside of my thighs. My God, when did the twins show up?

"Heather, drink the cocktail and get in the habit of wearing pantiliners from now on because you will be in a constant state of arousal when seeing hunks. Also when you see women with nice bod's, you will wonder how hard you can make them cum and how their pussy liquor compares to yours and Amy's."

She now places her hand at my mouth, coming directly from my pussy as it was collecting my hot juices. I smell myself and open my mouth as she inserts her fingers for the umpteenth time. I grab her hand and force more of it into my mouth. My God, I am becoming so slutty on this island.

I hear the guys and Amy cumming.

"Oh God yes, yes Ann, I want to drink that cocktail mix from Amy," "pleeeaaaaaaassssseee, pleeeeaasssseeeeeee!"

"SSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! We need to make it a surprise"

She is now cupping both of my breasts again.

I am still flying.

"Frank, after Paul pulls out, please roll yourself onto your back and hold Amy on top of you."

"Sure babe."

Ann walks to the bed and hands Frank a blindfold. I watch him put it in place.

Ann motions with here finger to come to the bed.

I walk over to the bed seeing Frank cupping Amy's tits and twiddling her nipples now.

Ann whispers, "Ok, lay with your feet up at Frank's head. He will roll Amy's pussy onto your mouth.

I hear Frank, "Are you ready, babe?"

"I sure am honey, give me Amy's cocktail. I have been waiting all day for this. If she is anything like Heather; I will be floating the rest of the night," is coming from Ann's mouth.

"Ok Amy, we are going to roll and your pussy will be then over a mouth. I will help you kneel and then I will pull out slowly. I will massage your breasts while you drip, so those lovely juices in your ass and pussy make a nice cocktail."

Frank begins the roll and I can smell sex immediately. God she is so wet.

"Ok, honey, get into the kneeling position and I will pull out slow and easy."

I see some of Paul's semen dripping from Amy's cunt; mixed with her pussy juices dripping into my mouth. Frank is now pulling back. God his cock is dragging across my nose slowly and with his exiting of Amy's ass comes his jism and Sam's from earlier. I am drinking and getting hot. He is all the way out of her and oh, Jeez, the sticky white stuff is dribbling. I now can use my tongue. I go from pussy to ass-hole, back and forth. I look up and can tell Frank has his hands around her. My God I am drinking Amy's, Frank's, Sam's and Paul's love juices. No wonder Ann refers to it as a cocktail. Amy is beginning to hump my tongue, as I am tongue fucking her gaping open pussy tunnel.

I am humping too, anxiously wanting a cock in me again.

I hear Frank saying, "Amy you can crawl off now and she will finish you while you are on your back."

Ok, so I am going to get in doggie position to finish her is my read on hearing that.

I do and as soon as my head is buried in her slit I feel hands on my hips.

I look back and it is Paul with a raging hard-on again.

Ann whispers, "Rich has his head between Amy's legs. Lower yourself to his mouth. Paul is then going to fuck your pussy while Rich works your clit with his tongue. He will support you with his hands."

I lower myself and sure enough, there are hands there. They guide me and I moan hard into Amy's pussy as Rich's tongue hits my clit. I then feel a cock going into my pussy. I picture the scene in my mind. As Paul withdraws, he will be pulling out my juices, which will run onto Rich's tongue. Oh God I want it so bad and picturing them there is causing me to lose it.

I barely am making contact now with Amy's pussy. I am just resting there while two black men are going at me and building me. Paul's fucking is causing my tongue to slide up and down Amy's slit over her love nub. The odors from Amy's cunt are sending me to the moon.

I lift me face from her pussy and go,

"OOOOOOOOO!"

As I experience another mind blowing, body racking orgasm.

It is so strong, I collapse and forget about Amy, the guys, and just float and convulse.

I hear growls from Paul and Rich. (Ann told me later that Sam was giving Rich a hand job while Rich was eating me. It is a good thing Rich was supporting me or he would have been squeezed in a vice.)

I feel Rich scooting out from under me but I can not move.

"Amy, you can take your blind fold off if you want," Ann tells her.