A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to do some more checking on things and find out if it is possible for me to do something. I promise that you will be the first to know. If I tell you now you will say I am crazy and will want to talk me out of it. Do a favor for me and when you go to the pool explain that I will be another 30 minutes; I need to go on the Internet"

I go to change clothes then head for the computer.

On line I go to Google and do some research and then send out some inquiries, thinking, "I hope I get answers real soon."

On this day, I never do make it to the pool.

When I return to the bungalow, the three girls are waiting for me to go to the Dungeon for our special show.

We walk to the Dungeon carrying a change of clothes as suggested.

We seat ourselves in the middle. The curtains are closed and the lights are up so we can see all around us. All of the faces in the room are strangers to me. More people arrive. I count 20 when the lights dim and Mistress Trudy comes into the room.

"Good day, guests and welcome to the Dungeon! You have been invited here because I feel some of you may desire to make use of this facility to further your sexual development and to expand that which you already have. It is a special place offering you the comfort and security where extreme sexual activity can be done in a relaxed atmosphere. Many things can be attempted here; the possibilities are described more in detail in the brochure that will be passed out later."

"Today, with the permission of the guests participating I have invited you to observe and maybe get some fresh ideas. The young lady's fantasy is to be restrained but with the ability to enjoy being penetrated in all of her orifices for many hours in the same position. The restraint that you will see, she helped us design. It will permit her to remain stationary as long as she desires to service as many guests as are available to help her achieve her satisfaction. Robin is the girl's name in the swing."

"The show is in progress. When I open the curtain, the young participant will not be able to hear your words of encouragement until I open the microphones. There is a line up of males and females that desire to help her realize her fantasy today."

Amy and I look at each other.

"It will be Robin's call when to cut the show. Please ask me any questions you care to before I open the microphones. Once they are open, I will no longer answer questions until a little later. I am very confident for the first five minutes that you all will be in a state of shock. There are boxes of tissue all around and by each seat if you need any. Any questions before I open the curtains? By the way, I will be killing the lights here in this room. Shout my name if you have a question."

The lights go out, the curtain opens, and we all gasp.

We are viewing a room through a large glass window, going from wall to wall and floor to ceiling. The room is bathed in red lighting to give it a sexy atmosphere. We see a girl harnessed in swing, in a kneeling position; a side view is presented to us. There is a guy fucking her mouth and another one doing her pussy as near as I can tell. Her arms are resting on a pole perpendicular to her forehead. There are tubes hanging from her mouth. She is very well endowed with breasts that many of us are envious of, I am sure. Her breasts are hanging towards the floor; the guy doing her mouth is massaging them.

God I am getting hot, breaking out in perspiration.

After about ten minutes, it becomes obvious that the guy doing her mouth is cumming. His facial and body language show it all.

After another two minutes, Mistress Trudy is saying, "I think most of us have regained some minor semblance of composure. Please take particular notice of Robin's mouth when the guy extracts himself. She has a perfect fitting cock ring. It is designed for her. Notice the tubes hanging down. They are connected to a vacuum receiver which is extracting her saliva or any cum she does not desire to swallow. You know it is the kind of suction the dentist uses but the mouthpiece is designed differently. The piece is held in place by two means. There is a ledge for her teeth to bite down onto to grip it. Her chin is supported so her head weight will try to force the mouth to close but the ring prevents it. She is very comfortable with it. After the show, you may visit with her to feel and touch the ring.

Mistress Trudy continues, "Notice her hands are resting on the bar. On each side there are buttons that she can push for assistance. The red button activates a horn and all people penetrating her must pull out immediately. The blue button activates a strobe light indicating she desires a drink or perspiration wipe or perhaps a potty break.

"Notice her kneeling position as she is being supported very well. She can open or close her thighs to satisfy her needs and desires.

"Notice how the guys have worked it out. As one retreats the other shoves in. It appears they are tossing her back and forth like a ball. They are just swinging her back and forth, in/out."

"Mistress Trudy," it's Heather. "In that position how long of a cock could she take?"

My friends gasp, "Heather, who are you thinking about?"

"I guess it depends on the girl, Heather."

Another guest asks, "Can that be raised and lowered for the comfort of the guys standing?"

"Oh yes," is her reply. "I think in about 15 minutes you will see that done.

"I forgot to mention. If you are here when the guest is finished, you may try the swing for comfort. You can feel the mouth piece to get a better understanding of it."

We begin to smell the room filling with pussy odors and I think I hear one guest having an orgasm. I reach between my legs and I have huge wet spot already developing in my shorts.

A tall guy enters the room and stands at Robin's mouth. The room attendant punches something into a hand held controller. It causes the front of the swing to rise so her mouth will be at the same height as the guy's cock. This causes a slight back tilt but it is ok for the guy doing her pussy.

From Trudy, "Hearing no more questions I will open the microphone again."

"Please one more," I blurt. "How many guys has she taken so far today?"

"Good question."

"Was that you, Heather?"

"Yes, Mistress Trudy."

"I will check.

"She has serviced 5 guys in her mouth and 3 between her ass and pussy. She has had three females doing her pussy also." We all gasp.

"The Microphone is now open so you can encourage the participants." No one says a word, we are just watching.

The guy doing Robin's pussy cums and withdraws. His and her cums are running down her thighs. An attendant walks over and wipes her.

My eyes bug when I see Tracy walk in with a strap-on. She just walks up, lubricates it well, slips it into Robin's pussy and begins to fuck her as a guy would. What is strange is that on the hips of Tracy hang two bottles looking like thermos jugs.

Trudy comments, "I have closed the microphone for a few minutes. The lady in the swing has always had the desire to get the feeling of sperm that might be hotter than coming from a guy. Take a good look at the lady with the dildo. We have made a mixture of chemicals that will be sticky, white, and smell like sperm. It has been heated to 5 degrees warmer than a guy, and placed into thermos containers to maintain the temperature.

"An average guy thrusts fifty times before cumming. Tracy, the girl with the bottles on her hips, is counting. And she is also increasing the tempo of the fuck. When she gets to around fifty she will make up her mind to release the imitation sperm or thrust more. The mixture is under pressure so it will shoot into Robin like a guy. Unfortunately, we could not duplicate multiple eruptions as of yet. So there will just be one blast from the bottle. There are two thermos bottles in case one fails. The lady in the swing does not know which dildo being used on her today has the imitation hot sperm. In addition, the dildo that Tracy has on is special also. It really has the feel and warmth of a guy's cock. The lady in the swing will not be able to distinguish if it's a guy doing her or lady, unless the person speaks. We shall see if she can sense the warmer fluid. Any questions before I reopen the microphone?"

Someone asks, "Why are the bottles so large?"

"It's because they have very little liquid but lots of low pressure air, so it feels like a real guy unloading."

The guy doing Robin's mouth finishes and is pulling out.

We then hear, "UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!

"UUUUUUhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Tracy must have unloaded too.

After a few minutes, a blue light comes on. A guy walks up, wipes some sweat, and offers Robin a drink, as Tracy is pulling out. Tracy turns to the window to let us see the dildo. Then there is a splash on the window with imitation cum from the bottle. It is running down sticky and white. Many of us have our mouths covered in disbelief.

Sam comes into the room from one direction and Frank from the other.

Amy and I look at each other in disbelief.

I shout, "Do her ass Sam if she will let you."

He nods and walks in front of her so she can get a good look at his shaft.

Why that came flying from my mouth, I have no idea.

My friends all gasp with, "Heather!"

The attendant is holding up two cards, one reads 'ass'; the other card reads, 'pussy.' The attendant says, "If the ass is ok, push the blue light. If you want pussy do nothing." We wait for what seems like eternity. Then the blue light comes on, which means Sam gets her sweet ass.

Everyone but Amy and I gasp at the thought of Sam's huge rod in Robin's tight ass. Amy and I have had him there, so no reason for us to gasp. He walks behind her and lubricates himself and finger fucks her for a few minutes. He steps up and begins sliding it in so slowly. You could tell she is feeling it. She is arching her back a little, as Sam is burying it.

Many of the guests murmured, "Oh my God." Amy and I just wink at each other. He begins with very slow fucking thrust; with every shove, a little more cock disappears.

Frank now slowly inserts his cock into the girl's mouth and reaches for her hanging globes.

I can see Sam increasing his speed by pushing her faster forward and pulling her back so that her mouth is working on Frank's hard-on.

I decide to count. On the seventy-fifth thrust by Sam, he moans his cum.

We all focus on Robin's ass as white sticky sperm comes out with his slow pull back. God what a sight we are treated to, white juices on a black glistening cock and the rest running down the insides of Robin's thighs.

Amy leans over and says, "That cock was in you a few hours ago," and she giggles.

As Sam is slowly pulling out it is plainly visible that Frank is unloading again, after having been in me a few hours earlier too. I wonder if Ann is getting some rest now.

Someone makes the remark, "That guy in her ass must have had a gallon of the sweet stuff. I need to get some for myself before going home."

Sam turns to the window with cock still at attention, which draws, "Oh wow," from a couple of the onlookers. He says, "Thanks Heather, I owe you! I can't see you but I recognized your voice."

I want to crawl and hide.

Just then, Mistress Trudy comes back, "You all may go into the room now. The guest is indicating that Sam took her to places she has never been before and she is more than happy with the day's happenings as they stand now."

"Heather, she wants me to thank you for suggesting that Sam do her ass. She indicated that helped her more than Sam, she thinks. The original plan was for Sam to do her pussy. She wants to have dinner with you tonight and any of your friends that want to join. Sam has already accepted.

"Now everyone please go to the room and become familiar and ask questions of the employees or myself."

As soon as I get into the room, I go up to the swing. The attendant smiles at me and asks, "Do you want to kneel in it to see how comfy it is." I nod yes; he helps me kneel and secures my legs and wrist.

"I am going to move it like a guy is doing you so don't make any sudden moves, ok?" I nod yes. My friends stand around watching. Mistress Trudy walks over; "You look very sexy and hot in that swing, Heather." I get this smile on my face.

Amy knows me well enough to know my brain is spinning.

The attendant then says, "Don't lurch, Heather, I am going to place my hands on your hips and coach you on spreading your thighs. We may have to make some minor adjustments because of your longer thighs.

"Ok, spread your knees apart as far as they will go. Is that all the further they will go?

"Ok, let me reach under the belly rest and turn a knob.

"Ok, try again."

"Oh my God, I feel so vulnerable now."

"If you were naked Heather you would be very much so.

"Is it a good fit or would you prefer to open further?"

"Well, not having a guy back there I don't know. I assume if a guy was there you can do some fine tuning?"

"Sure can, Heather."

I go to Mistress Trudy after getting out of the swing. "Would it be all right if Ann comes over and looks at this?"

She walks over to an assistant. She comes back and says they are calling her to see if she is available. No sooner is that said, than the attendant returns with a smile saying in five minutes Ann will be here.

"What crazy scheme do you have going, Heather?" Amy asks.

"I will fill you in later after everything is in place."

I turn and there is Ann with Mistress Trudy walking in my direction. When they reach me, Ann stares at my crotch and smiles. I have forgotten I am all wet with my mind concentrating on the swing. I look around and everyone is wet too, except Mistress Trudy and Ann.

"Ann, please look at the swing. I have an idea that I want to chat with you and Frank about later."

I walk out where my change of clothes is waiting and slip into fresh.

"Heather, that lady that Sam and Frank did will be our guest for dinner tonight. She wishes that you and your friends join her and her guest. Frank desires to get better acquainted for some business thing I think."

"Oh by the way, Ann, I promised Tracy I would be back this afternoon to finish what I had started this morning. Is that OK? "

"Sure, honey. Are you thinking of now?"

"Yes!"

"Ok, let's go."

I walk over to Amy, "Do you want to come with me and watch as Tracy and I get it on, if it's ok with her?"

"Oh, God yes!"

We tell Jenn and Stace we have something to take care of and we will catch up with them later and if we do not see them, they should come to Ann and Frank's for dinner. They give us a wink.

When we get to Ann's place Tracy opens the door and inhales seeing Ann, Amy and me.

"Tracy, Heather wants to finish what she started this morning and it's ok by me. So you two run along and see you later."

I then turn to Amy; "I will ask her now."

"Tracy, would you mind if Amy watched? She is so curious."

Tracy whispers into my ear.

I motion Amy to join us.

We get to Tracy's room. I tell Amy what Tracy told me. Amy lights up like a Christmas tree.

When looking at Tracy in her uniform, one's eyes notice that it reaches mid-thigh revealing lovely legs. The uniform is all black material but she has a white bib apron, which makes it stand out. She is wearing ankle socks in white Reebok shoes, which also draws attention to her legs. The uniform tends to hide her well-endowed chest. Her black hair is in a ponytail and she is Brazilian with lovely hazel eyes almost emerald color. Her skin is dark like Ann's and the twins'. She has the cutest dimples when she smiles. I can not wait for her to suck on a nipple because her mouth will be exactly at my nip level when we are standing. She will be able to service Amy the same way since we are very similar in height.

Amy and I start taking turns kissing and groping Tracy. Amy slides a hand up under her uniform. From the moan and lifting herself up on her toes, I assume Amy is right at her love mound.

Amy leans into Tracy and whispers something.

"Heather, close your eyes for a minute and then open your mouth," is coming from Amy.

I do as requested.

I am treated to two wet fingers slipping in with a generous whiff of cunt juices which had to be from Tracy's steaming pussy.

I lick them clean and open my eyes and about collapse with my knees weakening.

"Do you like the taste of me," comes from Tracy mouth.

"God, Tracy, yes, it is delicious."

I assume she has no panties on other wise how would Amy's hand have gotten so soaking wet.

I drop to me knees, lift Tracy's uniform and I am face to face with her hot hairless cunt; lips, so open and wet, begging for attention. I grab her buns, pull Tracy's pussy into my face, and suck her engorged clit into my mouth while flicking it with my tongue.

Tracy announces her appreciation with, "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

"OOOOOO, Heather, oooooooo, oooooooo!"

She is pushing my face harder into her gash with her hand on the back of my head.

"Oh yes, Yes, Yes, Oh God Heather, yes!"

I manage to release the clit and come out from under her uniform and go to kiss her. She almost swallows my tongue she is so hungry.

I feel her moaning into my mouth. I wonder why. I break the kiss to ask but no need to ask. Amy is under her skirt.

I begin to strip Tracy as she is floating from Amy's stimulation.

God Tracy has an awesome body. I managed to get her stripped. Amy and I walk Tracy over to the bed. Amy and I strip as fast as we can.

We get Tracy in the middle of the bed and we get on each side of her.

Amy and I each take a breast and go to working on them with our mouths and tongues.

It is not long before Tracy is moaning. I reach for Amy's hand and guide it to Tracy's thigh. Amy knows exactly what to do. Both of us are working our way up to her pussy, which has to be throbbing for tender love while we are nibbling on her nipples.

I am feeling lots of liquid on her inner thigh when I near her pussy. God the heat there is something intense also. I am sure Amy feels the same sensation.

I can feel Amy already sliding a finger up and down Tracy's slit so I decide I will attack her back door, making small circles like Sam did for me. She is so wet it is going to be easy.

God she is humping. I hear Tracy letting out a mini-scream. I assume Amy is massaging her clit.

"Heather, please eat me. Amy I want to eat you."

We break nipple contact.

Amy crawls up and I go for her clit and pussy.

God is she ever humping now. Tracy has a small clit but so hard. It is not difficult to notice and feel it.

I decide to slip on my extension. As I am doing that, I notice Frank is doing Ann from the backside, holding her breasts as they are watching us from the entrance to the room. Frank gives me a wink.

I slip my finger into Tracy but just finger fuck her for awhile.

Tracy is humping more and moaning deep into Amy's pussy.

I hear Amy, "OH, ooooooooooo, Tracy get ready hon, I am going to flood."

Knowing that Amy is about to gush a nice warm cum load into Tracy's mouth, I want to make sure Tracy's mouth is open to get it.

I go for her G-spot.

After five swipes over the G-spot, I get a face spray of her juices. She is humping like a rabbit, moaning, and forcing her mouth tight against Amy's pussy, making sure she is getting all of Amy's hot love juices.

This sends Amy to her climax. Because she is, free to scream we hear,

"God, Oh God, ooohhhhhhh!

"Ooooooooo, Tracy!

"Oooooooooooooooo, OOOOHH!

"AAAgggghhhhhhhh!

"AAAAAHHHhhhhh!

"MMmmmmmm!

"OOOOOO No, NOT AGAIN, OOOOOOOOO!

"OOOOhhhhhhhhhhh! Tracy, my God!

"Mmmmm...mmmm...mmmm!"

After Tracy settles down, I withdraw from between her legs.