A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that's what I look like when I spray. No wonder Harry was turned on. That is truly neat.

Frank is standing there with a towel but before he gives it to me, he licks my face clean.

I am blushing.

We kiss.

"Heather, I just dropped a load into Ann there, this scene is so hot; I am still hard and would like to unload in your pussy if that is ok."

I just lay back and let him do his thing. I feel a hand at my butt crack. Someone is massaging Frank's balls, as he is fucking me, as it will be his last piece of white ass. I look and it is Ann smiling at me.

We both explode together with my long legs locked over his black ass pulling him into me as deep as I can get him.

Tracy is saying, "Heather, I will never forget that orgasm. God, where did you send me? I went somewhere I have never been. What did you do to me? I thought guys were good and girls sometimes but never one like that. Please, please come to Brazil."

We get our breath back and head to a shower. In the shower Amy whispers, "I think you got your wish. She will always remember this trip and especially you."

I am curious about that email I had sent out earlier in the day. I excuse myself telling Frank and Ann I want to check something out on the Internet. Frank suggests, "Come with me." I go with him and he opens some doors and says, "Have at it." He turns and walks away.

I sign on to my e-mail account and look for responses. There are the answers to all of my questions and they are positive.

I return to the group. Frank asks if all is ok. I respond with a yes.

I look at Ann, Frank and Amy. "I am planning on doing something, I can't tell you about it just yet. If it works out ok I want to do something else and I will want you to be the first to know. I want to try something because I understand there is a huge amount of money involved. If I manage to pull off what I am thinking, I want then to use the money to help someone."

"My God, Heather, what are you talking about?" comes out of Ann's mouth.

If you can get the book with the guy's pictures, I will explain. Ann goes for it and I open it to the page of Kevin.

"Holy shit!" comes from Amy's mouth, "My God, from Ann's, and No way!" from Frank.

"I have been doing some research and if I can get in that swing like the lady did today, I think I can do it. I was thinking of a high table they might have in the Dungeon but that swing will be much better."

The Internet indicated that if a girl is stomach down and horizontal she can take a cock clear up to the first turn in her bowel, if she has been stretched at her ring enough to accommodate it. It's the ring that is the problem and then the first turn of the bowel but between the ring and turn it can expand to the size of a baseball bat or more with no problem. It boils down to an individual thing.

"Where did you find out about the money?" Frank asks.

"Jeff told me all about it the other night."

"Let me call Trudy to confirm the money. I will not say it's you, Heather. Ok?"

I nod yes. He makes the call and comes back saying, "It's all totally true."

I ask, "How much? Did she say?"

"Well it is a goodly amount, Heather. It seems that some of Trudy's guests have known about it and have made some substantial wagers because of their experience and knowing Kevin would lose eventually. In addition, most of the employees have wagered money. I am sure you can put that amount to good use."

"When do you want to do this?" Ann asks.

I say, "As soon as the swing is available."

"Let me call Trudy again."

Ann returns. "I took the liberty to book it for Sunday after lunch, Heather. I did not tell her it was for you. I told her it is for Frank and me and some friends."

"Heather, may I be so bold and ask your permission to watch from the theater and if you are lucky enough to take him, I want to see if I can take him too."

"You are a crazy bitch," came from Frank.

She continues, "We will invite you and your friends over for dinner Saturday night. I will ask for Kevin to specifically serve. Then I will catch him alone and mention that you have the hots for him very bad but are afraid to ask him to do anything because you do not want to risk no for an answer. I will ask him how he feels about you. I know he will get rock hard.

"Later I will tell him that you and Frank have the Dungeon for Sunday and that something will be going on. Then I will say, 'that I will buy your time Sunday if you want to go with me into the Dungeon to watch.' I am sure Trudy will give it to us but for the pretense so he does not suspect anything. I will tell him that I am paying. You will be in the swing when Kevin and I arrive and I will ask Frank to cum before we get to the room so Kevin can see the cum stain on the floor and running down your legs.

"I am sure Frank will be more than happy to get you lubricated for Kevin. Won't you honey?"

Frank winks back.

"It is almost dinner time. I am sorry Heather and Amy but in our culture dinner never starts before 9 PM; most start at 10. I know it is a difficult adjustment. Joining us will be Trudy, Sam, Tracy, the twins, your friends, you two, Frank and I, Robin and her guest.

"Oh! Here is Trudy. She is going to fill us in on the three that we do not know."

Tracy appears.

Tracy is stunning in her clothes. God, looking at those tits, how they are pushed up and together as she walks down the stairs.

I walk over to Ann; "Do you have a pantiliner or two Ann? Tracy has me leaking."

"Sure, hon', follow me and help yourself when the need arises." We return; Amy asks, "Where did you go?"

I asked Ann for pantiliners. Tracy has gotten to me with her tits pushed up in the dress like that."

"Me too! Where did you get them?"

"They are in the closet near the bathroom. Ann said we should help ourselves as we need them."

Frank suggests we all sit while Mistress Trudy tells us about the lady in the swing.

"Robin is 29 yeas old; she is a nymphomaniac with main interest in black guys. She is a VP of a human resources department; her administrative assistant is Martin. His principal function in the organization is to try to keep her satisfied during the working hours whenever she gets so horny she can not concentrate on work. He is 24; his job is not very secure because she will try other studs and if she finds one better, the current one is moved to pasture.

"Her husband is Marcus. He is 45 years old. He has his own import/export business. The company is privately held grossing in excess of a billion dollars a year. They have been coming here for five years now at a frequency of every other month.

"Marcus is into white chicks big time and very BI. So girls, be on guard because he will desire to bed with each one of you before you leave. When they stay here, they take only a one-bedroom unit with one king bed. I have never had the pleasure to spend a night with them so can not advise on the happenings. Some guys and girls here have had the opportunity. They seem to smile for weeks afterwards.

"That is pretty much the low down on them. I do not have the stats for the guys."

Frank makes the remark that this is his first encounter with them so he and Ann are of no help about anything either.

The three guests arrive and introductions are made. Jeez, I want to bed with both of the guys. They are so luscious looking. Damn my liner is soaked.

Ann is right. I want to jump every hot bone I see. My God what is happening to me? It must be true what Ann said about drinking cocktails.

Marcus walks over to me and I want to cringe, knowing he will smell my pussy juices. "Nice meeting you, Heather, and where in the states do you live?"

"Minnesota."

"I hope it is Minneapolis because I get there once a month on business. I have a branch there."

My heart races, "Matter of fact, it is. We four are all from there." Why I blurt that, I do not know.

"Great, let me mix with your friends and catch up with you later."

"Ok, catch you on the rebound."

After he leaves, I rush upstairs to change pantiliners and wash a bit.

Ann is behind me. "Heather, I can send a servant to your place to get a change of clothes if it comes to that, ok."

"My God, Ann, will it be this way from now on, hunks causing me to leak and wanting them to do me?"

"It will settle a little after you are in your own environment but you must always be sure to have liners along, ok hon'?"

"My God, does it show on my face what I desire to do?"

"No hon' that is one good thing. It is all internal. I guess if you let yourself get too loose it could show externally."

"Oh, thank God."

Just then, Amy comes rushing in. She sees us and says, "I am soaked and I do not have a change."

"Honey, I will send someone to fetch your stuff. They will come here and you tell them what and where it is."

"Thanks, Ann. This is so embarrassing. I assume Heather you are here for the same reason. I smelled you coming up the stairs you are so hot."

"Well, Amy I can not fib. Either one of them can do me or both together if they want and right this minute."

"Amy as soon as you get changed come down and we will start dinner."

I return to the crowd. I mix in with Tracy, Trudy, and the twins. Marcus, Martin, and Robin have Jenn and Stace in a conversation.

Trudy pulls me aside and asks, "Heather, do you know anything about Ann and the Dungeon Sunday? I am so curious and she is not saying a word."

"Trudy, all I know is that Frank asked me if I would be willing to play there Sunday. I told him sure."

"What time are you and Frank using it?"

"I think 12:30 or 1:00.

"Well since Frank asked me to be there I guess you and I will learn at the same time what's up."

"I guess so hon'. From the looks of things, you all are still enjoying your stay with us. I hope the last half is as good as it has been or maybe even better."

"Thanks, Trudy. I am so happy that I acknowledged you on the net."

"I am too, Heather. About 95% of the girls and ladies will not. I understand why so it is not a problem. However, when someone like you does, and then comes here and matures a lot in their sexuality, it makes me feel good. My main goal in life is to be able to offer a spot for people to grow and enjoy life to the fullest extent possible."

Ann announces that dinner is served.

Amy and I grab Tracy and get her in the middle of us because we want to sleep with her tonight.

We end up sitting as:

Robin across from Trudy, Frank across from Ann, Marcus across from me, Jenn across from Tracy, Martin across from Amy, Stace across from Sam and Maria across from Anna.

The meal is a Brazilian barbecue. It is sooooooo, soooooooooo, delicious.

During the meal, Robin is asking questions as to why the four of us came to the resort, how we found out about it, and would we be coming back.

"Heather, today you suggested to Sam to do me good in the ass. Have you had him in yours before?"

I turn very red as all eyes focus on me.

"I have never had a cock in my ass until this week much less one even getting close. We are in a two-bedroom bungalow so many sounds can be heard.

Sam's cock was giving soooooooo much pleasure to someone that I decided I needed to try it. I have lost track now of the cocks that have been there. I know Sam has been several times. I decided that if I can take Sam and enjoy it, I should be able to enjoy guys there that beg for it. It has worked out great for me. I leak every time I think of Sam there."

"Heather, I want to thank you for suggesting to Sam where to put his tool for pleasing women. When I heard you, it triggered, 'Damn, if maybe she did so can I.' That is why I selected ass over pussy after hearing you. Now I am like you; when I think of Sam's cock, I leak. He is soooo gooooood at it. I was tense at first but by the end, WOW!"

"Well, Sam you are developing a reputation it appears." That comes from Trudy.

As others are chatting I feel a bare foot moving up and down the inside of my legs. I look over and see Marcus making eye contact with me while chatting with Jenn. I suppose he is looking for my reactions.

As the dinner dishes are being cleared from the table for dessert, the foot beneath the table moves higher. I try to make small idle chat with Tracy but my pussy lips are betraying me by swelling and making it difficult to chat.

I look at Amy and see she is closing her eyes from time to time, as she is sleepy. Is Martin doing this to her also?

I lean over and whisper in Ann's ear. "Marcus is making me horny by running his foot up and down my legs and each time he gets it higher. If I accidentally spill a glass of water to soak myself, is there a robe upstairs I can put on then? If I have a recovery plan then I will let him get his toes wet in my pussy."

"Oh I am sorry, Heather," as she knocks over her glass of water and it soaks me. Wow, she is going to play along.

"Come with me to get out of those wet clothes."

We excuse ourselves.

I come back down with a nice silk robe, hot pink in color and mid-calf length. The guys all inhale with a, "WOW look at her now."

Dessert is served and the foot is doing its travels as Ann and I assumed it would.

Ann asks me if all is well and I wink at her.

I now spread my thighs, letting Marcus know all is well with what he is doing.

I see him opening some buttons on his shirt and commenting about it getting hot in the room. Ann and I wink at each other.

"Ann leans in to me and she whispers, "Send him home with blue balls."

I frown. "Don't agree to anything for tonight. Just tease him. He will be hurting so badly when he gets to his bungalow he will rape Robin. It will be the best fuck in a long time for her from him, I think. Tomorrow, I will explain more about blue balls to you. Just keep him hard and send him home hard."

"Ok, Ann."

He continues the footwork and he is now getting his toes really wet. I can smell my juices. I close my eyes from time to time enjoying the sensation. How he can be talking to Jenn and doing this to me, I can not figure out.

"Well there are after dinner drinks at the bar if anyone desires some. Frank will mix, won't you sweetie?"

"Remember, Heather, send him home with the hardest cock he has had for awhile," she is whispering in my ear.

People start for the bar. Tracy goes to the bathroom. I slip into her chair and ask Amy, "Were you getting a toe working over?" She blushes and nods yes.

"I was too."

"Heather, I am soaked in this second clothes change."

"Look everyone is gathering at the bar. I will ask the twins to walk you upstairs to get a robe. That way they can hide you somewhat."

"Maybe I will do something to distract everyone to give you a chance to slip away."

I get up and chat with the twins. They nod, ok.

I walk towards the bar and fake a fall by hitting my toe on a coffee table foot. Everyone comes to make sure I am all right and to help me. I sit a little bit, rubbing my toe and faking a hurt moan to give Amy a chance to move. I see her disappear; I am now ready to get up.

As they help me stand, my robe opens. Robin, Marcus and Martin get a full view. I turn red but of course, it was all on purpose, to get Marcus further worked up.

Trudy walks over and asks if I am ok. I nod yes, Then she whispers, "You still have a lot of innocence in you."

She smiles and I give her a wink.

Amy appears in a bright orange robe mid-calf like mine. Martin walks up to her and they chat.

I need to get alone with Amy for some private conversation.

I approach her and ask her to go with me to see if I have any scratches or red marks. We excuse ourselves.

In the bedroom, I tell her the advice Ann told me. "God Heather I am glad you told me. I want to jump Martin real bad."

"Yeah I want to see and feel Marcus too."

We head back down and announce all is well.

Marcus comes up to me and says, "I wish you would have asked me to check you over."

"If I had done that we would not have been seen until morning again and that would not be fair to the host."

"God, Heather, I have not been so hard in such a long time and I am hurting for a piece of your awesome ass."

"Why not give Robin a treat and you can have a piece of my ass next week some time."

"Well, it won't be Robin that gets this bone, it's going to be Martin." My eyes about leave their sockets.

"I will explain later Heather. Thanks for letting me play with you a little tonight. I really want to get it on with you and your friends."

"You know, Jenn and Stace are both alone tonight. Maybe you guys can get them to go to your place or you go with them."

"Thanks Heather. I will work on that."

I see Sam and the twins going upstairs

I see Trudy and Robin leaving. Questions go into my brain, Trudy and Robin.

Now Jenn has her arm locked into Marcus and Stace has hers in with Martin.

Our friends give us a wink.

"Hey guys it's late. You're welcome to spend the night here." Amy and I hear.

"May I ask a favor, Ann?"

"Sure, Heather, what is it?"

"Can Tracy sleep with us?"

"Oh my God yes, honey."

"I will tell her to come to your room when she finishes her chores."

"Gee, thanks Ann."

We each give Tracy a hug and kiss as she leaves to do her thing.

Amy then says, "MMMMMMM this will be interesting. I wonder if anyone gets any sleep."

Amy and I have just completed our orgasms when Tracy comes into the room saying, "I hope you saved some goodies for me."

We sit around and ask her 100's of questions about Brazil. She asks about white guys up north.

After lots of talk and sipping on some wine we play and play. The sun is coming up. We collapse for sleep. But first we wrap ourselves into each other. "You guys are awesome. Please come to Brazil. Thanks for playing today."

We all hug, kiss and make Tracy the meat of the sandwich, my tits in her back and her tits in Amy's back.

To be continued. Hint, Chapter 7 has friends watching friends plus something extra.

A special thanks to jlo24601 for proofing and very helpful suggestions.