A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress Trudy."

Trudy comes up to Frank and whispers something. Frank breaks his hold on me, goes to Kevin and is saying something. I see Kevin nodding his head indicating a yes.

Frank comes back to talk with Trudy.

Trudy comes to me, "I proposed to get his mind off of me that maybe if he is eating you while doing me it would take away the tension so he can do me good. Will you be acceptable to having Kevin eating you?"

"Sure, Trudy," I whisper.

"Frank will you please get your wife out of the swing and me into it and then go into that next room and bring table 110. It will be high enough to fit across my back so Heather can lie on it while Kevin is eating her."

When all is arranged, Frank helps me up on the table and fixes my legs wide apart to expose my dripping tunnel for Kevin. I hear him inhale and say softly, "My God, Heather this is so hot and awesome to be doing this with you."

Frank Directs,

"Ok, Kevin you eat Heather and I will play with Mistress Trudy to get her juices flowing. Ann will play with your cock and balls to get you re-charged. When Mistress Trudy has lots of liquid, Ann will lube you up and when you are at full attention again then you do your boss in the ass as she requested. Ok?"

"Yes Frank."

"Kevin, if you can, will you please finger fuck me while eating me."

"Sure, Heather; for sure I would love too."

It begins with Kevin burying his face into my pussy and two fingers into my puss. God he is awesome at clit licking."

Frank asks, "Kevin your cock is growing so fast. Is it the taste of Heather's pussy that has you up already?"

He lifts his head and says, "God her juices are so delicious. I could drink all day from her."

Just as Frank organized it, all goes to completion.

Trudy must have all of Kevin's cock inside her, because the three of us are announcing our cums in unison.

It takes us a while to compose ourselves. Trudy asks Ann to get her cell out of her bag; she makes a call.

In a few minutes, the twins are bringing us all robes to wear.

Trudy is out of the swing; she picks up a microphone, "Every one is welcome to come in now."

I swear Kevin is turning white as he sees all of these people walking in.

They all have wide grins and all are looking at him, admiring the legendary cock that has just fucked three beautiful babes in the ass.

"You all were out there watching all of this?"

One of the guys says, "Kevin, do you remember what old man Bret said when he placed his bet with you?"

"Oh shit!" is the last we hear from Kevin as he slumps to the floor.

Amy, Stace, Jenn, Marcus, Martin and Robin are concerned about him.

The others are roaring and throwing high fives at each other because Kevin now has to pay up.

Mistress Trudy comes up to me, "Heather, I was in a state of shock out there in the audience when it became obvious it was your ass that Kevin would do and not Ann's for the initial time. After seeing both you and Ann taking it, I needed to see and feel it for myself.

"Was I seeing things for real or did I get drugged? Hardly anything happens here without my having some knowledge. This beats me how closely this secret has been guarded. I am simply amazed and I congratulate you. Do you know how much money there is in my safe that you get from a foolish bet this young man has made?"

"Frank mentioned $23,000 something."

Everyone who did not know of the money let out gasps of shock.

"This calls for a special party. Everyone here is welcome. See you all then at 8 PM."

"I told you, Heather, he was out of it until Sam brought him back to reality?"

By now, Kevin is coming around.

Marcus is approaching with Martin and Robin.

"How does he compare to Sam?" Robin asks.

"Well Sam is thicker and I know he is really there when he is in me. Kevin is long and skinny; I did not feel much of his cock inside, just the warm stuff as he unloaded deep in me."

Marcus is saying, "Seeing your ass and pussy like that in the swing got to me. I need to get with you more than ever now. Give me a call when you are available." He hugs me and Martin gives me a wink.

Jeff walks up to me, "How was it, gutsy girl?"

I reach up, place my arms around his neck and give him a very nice tender kiss, along with a whisper, "Thank you for the suggestion. It was very much more enjoyable with you. I just need that money really badly for something."

I get one of the tightest bear hugs I have ever gotten and see a tear in the corner of his eyes.

My friends approach and look at me with their cat eating the canary grins.

Jenn is saying, "Damn you are sexy, gusty, foxy and rich now." We all hug. They want to know how it felt. I reply, "Really in that position I felt nothing inside but a little rubbing above my navel. I do not think my ring was stretched as much as if Sam or Frank were there. I was tense until I realized I would be ok. What really triggered the cum was knowing a guy was shooting sperm so deep in me and Frank was messing with the trigger."

Those of us in robes head for the shower.

In the shower Ann is saying, "This has been some week for me and Frank. I will never forget it so long as I live. I am so happy that you decided to chat with Trudy in the chat room and things worked out as they have."

Kevin says after dressing that he will see us at the party.

Ann asks my friends if they want to stay at her bungalow until party time or go back to ours. They say they will stay with us until party time. They have no other plans.

As we are preparing to go to the bungalow from the Dungeon, Maria comes running up with a piece of paper. She is yelling, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH thank you so much Heather, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANKYOU!"

"What for?"

She hands Frank the paper and is saying, "Please read it out loud so all will know, please Frank."

"It begins. 'Dear employees, within the next 12 hours you will all be aware of two things that happened today. First, one of the guests took all of Kevin's cock in the place where he has been bragging that there was no one on the planet that could. In addition, his cock was seen in two others asses as well. Kevin did indeed fuck Ann and me in our asses. I can not deny it because there were fellow employees there that saw it. In the next paycheck, you will find your wager.

"'Therefore, since so many people are pleased with today's activity in the Dungeon and knowing some of you were instrumental in bringing this about, I will make a contribution equal to what is in the tip account at time of reconciling. I am also going to pick up half of the bet made by a foolish young man named Kevin. I think he still needs to pay something for making a foolish bet as he did. I know some of you will be wondering, "Was his cock that good?" So there is no mis-understanding or rumors between my employees, the answer is 'Yes.' So continue treating our guests with the best service and good things will continue to come from it.' It is signed, Mistress Trudy."

Everyone goes "WOW" and tears are flowing from Maria's eyes as she takes the paper back and is hugging it.

Ann looks at Frank and says. "Let's toss $10,000 into the tip jar."

On the walk back to Ann and Frank's bungalow, everyone we pass is saying, "Way to go Heather and Ann."

Some are asking, "Can we be next?"

Ann and I giggle. Frank says, "Well Ann you opened yourself up for these guys. How many are you going to please?"

"Oh God, Frank to be fair I need to let them all at me so there is no jealousy."

Frank laughs with me and my friends gasping.

We are having cocktails and snacks. I walk out onto the balcony and am thinking of how to approach Terry. Ann sees me looking off into space and startles me.

"About Terry, huh?

"Well the first thing you need to do Heather is bring Trudy on board.

"Remember, Terry is her employee. If she does not buy into it, then you'd better say nothing to Terry unless you have a backup plan."

"Oh God, thanks Ann. I almost blew it from excitement. You and Frank are so level headed."

"In a few more years and with lots more exposure you will be like us, better even."

"Maybe then I should meet with Trudy tomorrow if she has an opening."

"Good idea, Heather.

"Honey, I'm going to refresh my drink. Can I bring you anything?"

"No thanks."

I need to go pee. While in the bathroom I over hear Ann and Frank chatting.

Ann asks, "How much are you going to put in the tip jar?"

I hear, "Well ten thousand as you suggested for seeing Kevin burying his cock in you. That was the best babe. Five thousand for watching it disappear in Heather, and twenty five hundred for watching him do Trudy. I guess that comes to seventeen-five. I would like to be around when Trudy has to match that."

"Why don't you do that, babe? Maybe there will be enough tip money to cover the ten then that Kevin is stuck with."

"Let's join the others," I hear Ann say. I wait a few minutes and then slip into the bedroom to catch up on entries before heading to the party.

Above entered: February 19, 2006 - 7PM Bungalow of Ann and Frank's

It is time to head to the party. It is in the same building as the buffet and reception. There is an open bar, a deck outside with tables and chairs, and an awesome view of the sea. The orange sun is sinking into the far horizon. There is a live band playing dinner type music.

Trudy enters with two people, a male and a female, that we have not met before. She introduces them as her lovers, Sammy and Randy. God, she must be 18-20 and he 35-38.

Randy is black, six foot plus and maybe 180 pounds. Sammy is oriental about five foot-five inches and weighing 100 pounds if she was soaking wet and perfectly proportioned.

I could not keep from looking at them. They would have made millions in the modeling trade.

Oh God, I don't have any pantiliners and I am soaked. I go to find Ann.

"Ann I am in trouble. I do not have any pantiliners."

"I know hon', I brought extras. I need to get one too. Let's head to the ladies room."

Amy comes rushing up. "Either of you have pantiliners?"

"Com'on, Amy, that's where we are headed."

As we are leaving after getting liners in place, Jenn and Stace come barging in.

"You guys looking for pantiliners?"

Their mouths drop open.

"How did you know?"

"That's why we are here."

"We don't know what is going on. We met Sammy and Randy and before we know it we are soaked."

"I bet you want to jump his bone and see how good Sammy tastes?"

They both flush. "God, Heather, how do you know that?"

"Well, later I will explain. Ann brought extras. Have fun."

We 3 walk back to the party.

"Heather, when did Jenn and Stace get into cocktail drinking?" Ann asks.

Amy and I giggle. We then explain to her that when Sam was doing us, they were watching and wanted it to happen to them. We did not tell them about the after affects.

"OMG Heather, how long will you keep it a secret?"

"Until they ask again."

"Why you little fox!"

"Ann, how old is Sammy, She looks so young."

"Hold on to your mouth Heather, she is older than you; she is 27."

"My mouth opens and I manage to muffle, "No way!"

"Heather, if things work out and you get to Bangkok, you need to guess the ladies age and add ten years to it. Somewhere in that country there is a fountain of youth and they keep it a secret. Nevertheless, for guys it does not work, they look their natural age. I know hon'; I had troubles too at the beginning. So if you see a girl looking 13, she probably is 21-25, it's uncanny."

We all stand around and chitchat awhile before heading to the buffet table.

"Heather what did Ann mean by, 'if things work out and you get to Bangkok,' a few minutes ago?"

I panic. "Amy is it ok if I explain later? It is a complicated deal that Ann and Frank are involved in."

"Sure Heather. It just caught me off guard."

I take a deep breath and say, "Let's go eat. I am starving."

Randy and Sammy ask many questions, since it is our first encounter with them. Frank, Ann and Trudy are discussing world economics and business.

We are eating delicious seafood of all sorts. After the meal, Trudy mentions that the bar will be open until the last person leaves and the band will leave at 3 AM.

My friends, I and some of the employees drift out to the deck to view the moon reflecting in the still sea. Inside the others, revelers are dancing.

Kevin comes to me and asks, "May I have a dance, please?"

I nod yes and we head inside. Shortly I see my friends with guys and we all are dancing slow dances. Then the band switches into the fast beat and we work up a sweat dancing to it. They play some Reggae and the guys explain it to us; we try it. They play Brazilian and we watch Ann/Randy, Trudy/Frank dancing to the South American tunes. They switch to North American style music. We dance with everyone several times.

Dancing with Randy, "I have heard by the grapevine that you are a foxy lady."

I look at him, smile and then ask, "Who told you that?"

"A little bird told me."

We both laugh.

I do notice that when we are dancing close his hands feel good on my buns and he has some intoxicating after shave on that makes me hornier than I should be or am expecting to be.

I notice Ann, Frank and Trudy leaving together.

Jenn is walking out with Jeff, and Sam with Stace.

Kevin is with the twins and Tracy; my mind spins.

I feel funny now with Randy, Sammy, and Amy mingling. I want to say something to Amy about going back. Before I can, "Do you girls want to party some more where it's more private?"

My heart leaps into my mouth and I look at Amy and she is in the same condition I am.

Sammy comes up. "Come with us so we can get to know each other better."

She takes our hands and we walk with her. I feel as if maybe I have been hypnotized. We go out on the deck, down a few steps, and walk maybe 50 feet, up some steps into a room that is glowing in red with mirrors every where, even embedded in the floor. Sammy is saying, "If anyone needs a potty it's over there where the green light bulb is."

I decide that I had better use it. When I return I see Sammy deep-throating Amy and Randy is massaging her breasts standing with his chest pressed at her back. My nips harden instantly and I feel liquid flowing down my inner thighs. My liner is shot so liquids are free to flow.

I walk towards the three of them and Randy drops his hands from Amy, comes over to me, and kisses me. I nearly melt as he starts deep-throating me. I catch a glimpse of Amy having her boobs massaged and still enjoying the deep throat kissing she is receiving from Sammy.

It is not long before Randy is massaging my boobs. I am beginning to moan and hunch my crotch to that hard pole I feel between us.

"Wow babe, I think those nips tell me you need my black cock deep in your hot snatch. Am I reading them right babe?"

"God Yes, Randy. It is begging for you to stuff it in me."

"Let's get out of these rags and let me do it then hon'."

We strip and he pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me with a hug so tight.

God, he is so gorgeous naked. He looks like he has just jumped off a model magazine cover. Randy has a perfect specimen of a body. He is hairless from his waist down. I am melting more as he is holding me so close.

"Babe, the comments I have heard about your sexy body are not doing you justice. You are just one mother-fucking, fabulous hot white chick."

His perfect 9-inch cock is poking me in the belly button. I lower my hand to feel it. As I touch it, he moans. I move my hands to his heavy balls. God the skin is so soft, being hairless.

My pussy lips have swollen to their maximum. My clit is begging to be touched. He slides a hand to my mound. He massages the mound and then moves his easily inside my thighs. I spread my legs for him.

"Heather, babe, your cunt is sending out a river of fuck juices. You are wet to your knees. I better plug up your leak."

"Have you ever done a lap dance before?"

I look at him with a frown.

"Come with me babe." We walk to a chair. "We have a choice here.

See those footrests?"

I nod yes.

"Well I can sit in the chair and you place your feet there in the rests and then lower yourself onto my cock. We will be facing each other. We can kiss and neck and I can have easy access to your nipples. Alternatively, I can reverse those and you can face away from me. Either way you set the pace of fucking and you determine how deep you take it. So babe which way would you like to try first."

"Let me face you first."

"Ok, babe, I want to see your eye balls roll when my cum shoots into you."

He comes behind me, turns me, and puts one arm around me and the hand cups my right breast. We are looking at Amy and Sammy going at it in a frantic 69. Randy reaches between my legs, massages my mound from the back, and slides two fingers into my steaming hole in the process. I about collapse from the intrusion but he holds me up. God his hand is so slippery now.

"Damn, babe you sure are ready for a fucking. You are really running."

He breaks the hold and turns me and we kiss more. He breaks the kiss and says let's have fun.

He sits down in the chair.

"Heather, do me a favor and look over there at your friend and then bend slowly forward, and when you are bending as far as you can, reach around and spread your ass cheeks. I want to see the beautiful pussy and ass I am going to fuck."

I follow his directions.

"Oh, Heather, that is an awesome sight; that pink hole winking at me, those dripping lips, your love tunnel begging for a cock."

"Grab your ankles from behind and spread your legs a tad more."

"I am going to kneel below you and lick your pussy clean of those irritating juices before fucking your brains out."

He slides off the chair and I close my eyes waiting for the tongue and mouth contact.

"OOOO, Randy, yes, yes, OOOO!"

His tongue is licking me from the top of my gash to my ass hole and his tongue is fucking each hole for a few seconds as it moves over them.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm...Mmm...!"

This goes on for maybe five minutes.

"Ok babe get up slow and come sit on my cock."

I step over to him and straddle his legs. I place my hands on his shoulders and lower my pussy to his flagpole, looking him straight in the eyes, knowing he is guiding it in. Mmmmmmmm, it feels so good expanding and filling my pussy. I love it more and more as more and more black cocks get into me. I go down all the way to the base to feel so filled.

"Ok, babe place your feet in the rests and you can use the footrests as leverage for fucking this cock you want so bad."

I close my eyes as his tongue goes for my mouth and his fingers go for my hard nips.

He is rolling my nipples and deep-throating me with his tongue.

I begin a slow humping of his baby maker tool.

We both are so turned on now; we break the kissing to breathe.

His mouth finds my neck, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH", as he sucks my neck.

My nips have never been this hard. I begin longer humps and notice my clit is being stimulated somehow. It is rubbing against something like fingers there. My eyes open at the sensation. Wanting to feel more I make my humps travel further. Oh shit, the feeling is better. I lock my arms around his neck, press my soft breasts into his hard chest, and grind my pussy at him.

Oh God, Oh God! What's down there that is rubbing my clit as I am fucking him? Oh shit! I am doing myself. The faster I go the sensation increases, the slower I go the less sensation.

"That's it, babe, fuck this black cock. Make it give you its sticky man stuff. Make it shoot deep into your hot pussy to put that blaze out that is driving you onto this cunt pleaser."

Hearing him talk like that makes, me go faster.