A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, are you sure you won't mind voyeurs?"

"On the contrary it will add zip and excitement. I am already getting puffy lips thinking that you and Amy will be watching."

"I better get back and inform the girls of the suggested change for our departure and mention to Amy about your invitation."

No one is up yet when I enter our bungalow. I just flip on the stereo, lay back on the sofa, and think about all the happenings.

Above Entered: February 21, 2006 - 11:15 AM At our bungalow - Jamaica

In about 30 minutes, I begin to hear moans and groans from upstairs. I think, well someone is going to feel good soon.

I hear showers running and chitchat from upstairs; knowing I will see live bodies soon or semblances of them.

There is a knock on the door, I go to open it, and here is lunch.

As the girls and guys come down, I notice that I had never seen any of these black guys with my friends before.

Amy sees the puzzled look, comes over, and whispers, "We had an orgy last night with these three guys. We just laid back and they took turns fucking our pussies and asses."

"Wow! Fill me in later, Amy."

Amy is now saying, "Guys, this is the now famous Heather."

Chuck the tallest of the three, skinned head and looking very masculine replies, "Everyone on the resort has heard about Heather, her friend Ann, and Mistress Trudy."

He walks over to me, takes my hand, kisses the top and the palm, and says, "Very, very, very, pleased to be meeting you in person. If there is..."

I laugh and give him a hug and whisper, "Maybe later, yes, thank you."

The others come over with much the same line but it was Chuck that got my pussy to notice.

After the fellows leave and during lunch, I inform my friends of Frank's, Ann's, and Trudy's wishes for us to stay over Saturday night and then fly home Sunday early in Frank's jet. The excitement is causing us to chitchat a lot for the rest of lunchtime. I mention then the party at 9:00 PM and have everything packed and at Ann's before then.

After finishing lunch, I excuse myself and go upstairs. I am looking for a change of clothes.

Amy walks in and says, "I have become a slut. I let three strangers fuck my pussy and ass all night long. I could not get enough of their black cocks and juices. For some reason, that warm sticky goo stuff really turns my pussy on. God it was so great, one finishing and then soon the next one and the next and then it started all over. I lost track of my cums."

"I agree with you Amy. We are going back as different people. Before I forget, Ann and Frank have the Dungeon for themselves today. You and I have been invited to watch or join in the festivities. The key pad number is... and we can go at 2 PM or anytime after."

"Are you going?" she asks.

"After the slave show we saw yesterday, my God yes. That had me so, so turned on and I want to see what Frank and Ann do. My curiosity is getting me a lot of fun sex and I don't want to miss out on something or anything at this point in time."

"Ok, I have no plans and it might be real fun. Don't you think we better take a change of clothes, just to be on the safe side?"

"That is a good idea Amy. I was a mess after Trudy did her thing with those so called slaves yesterday."

"I was too. That was so hot, hearing all that screaming and seeing them thrash, shake, and vibrate. I could not believe all the cum that came from those people."

"God there was a mess in there wasn't there?"

"Well, I better find clothes for now and later. Fill me in on the guys after you get your clothes together."

Amy comes back and begins.

"We were on the beach last night in a lounge just thinking of the day's happenings. I was startled by a voice. I looked, the first thing I saw was a perfect looking cock, and it was black at eye level. I gasped. I am sure he heard it. I did not look up. Then I heard the usual line and finishing by saying, 'I am Chuck by the way, Amy.'

"I replied, 'Raspberry lemonade, please.'

"'Be right back with it, Amy.'

"Before he moved too far, I said, 'Chuck, please stay and visit if you are permitted.'

"He knelt next to me and said, 'They discourage us from being too tied up in case other guests need drinks, food, towels, etc. I am off duty in 30 minutes and can come back if that will please you.'"

"I said, 'It would very much, thanks.'

"As he was doing his thing, I was getting wetter and wetter thinking of him.

"Jenn then said, 'Are you going to use him later?'

"'I am thinking about it.'

"Jenn said, 'Well if you aren't, I was going to see if he is free.'

"'Stace then repeated what Jenn had said.'

"He then shows up with the drink and said, 'I will see you in ten minutes. Don't leave me now.'

"After he is out of earshot, I said, 'Why don't we see if he would like to do all three of us, one after the other. We can draw cards to see who goes first, second, and third.'

"Stace said, 'Hey that would be fun.'

"He shows up as promised. I asked him if our desires could be fulfilled. He smiled and said, 'Be more than happy. I have a suggestion for you to consider. It gets boring sitting around waiting for me to come to you. When we go back let's see who else is available that you are all comfortable with and then you girls lay back and have guys keep coming to you until you have sampled us all. That way you are all being satisfied at the same time and not having to waste time waiting.'

"My God, Heather, we leaped from the lounges at his suggestion.

"Jenn saying, 'Hurry, let's go see who is available?'

"We rushed back to the bungalow to get to the TV and look for two guys that we could all agree on.

"We agreed on one. Chuck made a call and explained the deal and then turns to us and said, 'Andy is on his way.' We continued to look for another available guy that we all could agree on. We found him. Chuck made the call, turned to us and said, 'He will be right over.'

"God, I was really wet thinking of getting it from three different guys on the same night. The names of the other two were Frank and Andy, and from the pictures nice looking with nice cocks. Andy's cock was uncut. We had all noticed that before Chuck made the call. We wanted to try one since none of us ever had an uncut cock in our hands.

"While the guys were on their way, Chuck got a deck of cards. He said, 'I am going to make pairs up and then split them into a girl's pile and guy's pile.' We watched him go through the cards and make up pairs and then split them and then shuffled each little stack. 'Now you girls select a card.' I got a two, Stace got five, and Jenn got a six.

"Chuck further explained, 'When the guys get here, they will each draw a card. That's how we will start the night. Each of you will start with the guy that has your number. Then we will rotate from low number too higher.'

"Chuck asked, 'By the way, should we be using rain coats?'

"I laughed and said, 'I have been bareback all week, why switch now?'

"Stace said, 'Bareback for me.'

"Jenn agreed, 'Same for me.'

"Chuck responded, 'Damn you are sexy ladies. It's not too often, we get to go bareback. It is going to be a fantastic night I can tell already.'

"Well, the guys showed up and gave us their great smiles. Chuck introduced them and told us a little about each. We started the party with a hug and quick kiss from each of the guys. Chuck directed them to the cards. He waited and let his friends draw. Andy got two, which meant he was mine for the first round; Frank pulled a five, which meant he was with Stace, which meant Chuck would be with Jenn. Since we wanted all of these guys anyway it was a good way of pairing and we could have cared less whom we got first since we were so horny be then.

"The guys got into a huddle and then we heard, 'Really, Hot damn!'

"I asked what that was all about and Chuck said, 'I told them about the raincoats.' We all laughed.

"Well, Heather that's how the night went. I know I had at least eight cocks in me off and on, maybe more. Any time a cock was near me, I would let it go wherever it wanted to go. After staying conscious for the first three rounds I just went into a drift. The beds are a mess. I sucked Andy's cock and Chuck's, both to a cum in my mouth. I remember sucking Andy after he did Jenn in her pussy. I don't remember were Chuck's was."

I ask Amy how was the uncut cock. She replies, "Once hard I noticed no difference. It was funny watching it come out from hiding as we all were making it expand since none of us had ever seen this before. Wow, it sure grew fast with three girls feeling him up at the same time."

I look at my watch and say, "We had better get our butts over to the Dungeon if we don't want to miss anything."

We throw our extra clothes into a book pack and head to the Dungeon. On the way, we get the usual comments. We punch in the numbers and walk in.

Frank and Ann are hugging and kissing in their white robes. They must have just gotten started. In the room is a gyno table with footrests. Other than that, I do not notice anything out of the ordinary.

The gorgeous couple have opened up their robes and are getting each other worked up. You can see Frank's black cock marching to attention. They slip off the robes and Ann walks to the table. Frank helps her mount and gets her feet adjusted in the rests. The view of her is that she is all set for a vaginal.

As Frank is strapping her feet into the footrests and adjusting them, we hear Ann say, "I hope the girls come."

"I do to. They are the hottest chicks I have fucked in a long time. They still are a little young and inexperienced in these matters, don't you think?"

"I am sure that if they continue their association with us they will be well experienced in these matters. I can see those oil guys paying $100,000 for a one-night fuck with those beautiful pussies and asses. They pay that for mine and these are younger and fresher. I wonder if they would swing with me like that."

Both of our jaws drop, mouths open, as we look at each other with eyes bugged in shock.

I whisper to Amy, "Did they say that on purpose, hoping we are here and heard it. Oh my God, Amy, what have we gotten ourselves associated with?"

"I don't know, Heather but I don't want to walk away from them just yet."

"Me either. I sure am interested in what makes this world spin besides home and week-end fucks; those things will truly suck after being here."

"Well, Frank if we are all together in a few years yet and they have gotten real comfortable with their sexuality who knows."

"Amy did you catch that, a few years to get comfortable with our sexuality? How much more is there to get comfortable with I wonder?"

"God Heather I am with you. How much more is there to this?"

"By the way Frank, what do you think about Kimberly? Are you going to fuck her knowing she was a guy before?"

While Ann is talking Frank is sliding his cock into her pussy and is leaning on the table doing very slow in/out thrusts.

"Well, honey, looking at that body now I think that after the doctors get finished, she will be beautiful because of her frame. The tits will come from hormone and breast implants, depending on what she chooses. I was shock how hard his nipples got when I sucked on them. I think he is already part woman. Guy's nips do not grow and get hard like that. At least i never experienced any yet. Yes, I want to assist with her therapy and retraining after the surgery."

"Frank, this conversation is turning you on; you are swelling in me. Tell me more."

"Well I want her to be eating you while I fuck her lovely ass and pussy. You know I have done that many times in Bangkok with those former guys. What's nice is they have long legs like Heather and Amy and can give you a nice ankle lock where normal Thai girls can not."

Amy and I look at each other and smile.

Frank then works on Ann's boobs with hands and mouth.

"Ok, Frank, place the artificial suckers in place."

He slips himself out of her and replaces his erect cock with a fat dildo saying, "Squeeze on that while I hook you up."

He walks over to a corner and comes back with what appears to be two clear plastic bra/tit cups each with a wire and hose. He applies some jell to the underside and places one over a tit. You can see the cup is designed to suck the tit.

"Oh God, Frank I can not get enough of this."

"I know, you use the one at home for what seems like eight hours a day"

Amy and I gasp. Frank applies the second one. Our eyes bug as we see them alternating between the two breasts. One sucked then the other, very slow like a guy sucking them into their mouths. Frank replaces the dildo in Ann's pussy with his cock and begins his fucking anew.

"You know, Frank, I was looking at Terry's features too and they turn me on. Before we bring her back, I want to make sure she is fully healed because I want to screw her with my dildos. I want to hear her screaming for more. She will be a beautiful black girl I think. She has the right bone structure. You know with those long legs and if proportioned right on the top, those oil guys would pay good for her ass and pussy."

"Ann, I wonder if Terry has ever taken a cock in the ass. He better make sure he gets used to it because she will be asked many times."

"Well let's ask Heather to ask him. I would love to see you get a virgin ass. Is that what you were thinking about, Lover?"

"God, you bitch, you read my mind to well."

Amy and I look at each other with dropped jaws again and nothing coming out.

Frank leans down to kiss Ann and pulls out again, inserting the dildo a second time.

Amy and I look at each other puzzled and shrugged our shoulders.

He goes to the wall and returns with a box.

"Frank, harness the butterfly, please. You know when Kimberly, Heather and Amy are doing 69, it will be such a turn on that black and white combination, and knowing Kimberly had a cock once and now a pussy getting sucked by her friends."

Frank is harnessing a butterfly onto Ann's dripping cunt; like the one, we saw yesterday on the slaves.

He is putting some kind of strap around behind his balls and over the base of his cock. There is a wire hanging from it.

He then takes the wires that are coming from the butterfly, her tits and his cock and connects them into some sort of control box next to the table.

He then pulls out a little platform that raises him off the floor a little.

All the while that this is going on, Ann's tits are still being sucked on from that hook up Frank made.

He steps onto the platform, starts to thumb Ann's clit, and moves that dildo around. Ann begins to squirm and moan.

I am looking at the tit suction thing and her nips are getting closer to being sucked into the hose. Frank is pulling out the dildo and replaces it with himself. He is so hard and he continues the clit thumbing.

Then we hear,

"Oo...oo...oo...oo! God, Frank I never will get use to this."

Frank is saying, "I wish I had sensitive nipples that enjoyed electrical buzzing."

It dawns on Amy and me that she is now getting electrical buzzing somehow on her tits. We focus on her breasts.

Then we hear,

"Oooo...oooo...oooo...oooo!

"Ooooo...ooooo...ooooo...ooooo!"

Amy says, "She must be staying in contact with that electrical thing longer and longer."

"Ooooooooo...ooooooooo...ooooooooo!

"Oh Frank, that is so nice, leave it there." For the next five minutes we watch her try to massage her boobs and continued the long moans as Frank slowly fucks her.

We hear, "Feels like you want some real fucking Ann. Tell me what you want."

"I want my friends to fuck me."

Frank unhooks a wire, walks over to the wall, and pulls a box on wheels with him. He places the box at the foot of the table. He reaches in and pulls out two black dildos. He waves them at Ann and asks, "Are these the friends you want Ann?"

"Yes! God yes, Frank!"

He reaches up, takes juice from her pussy, and spreads it over the dildos and her ass. He sticks one in her pussy. She arches her back and moans. He withdraws it and shoves it in her ass. She arches again with a louder moan.

Then he messes around, hooking up rods to these dildos. He is blocking a lot of what he is doing so that we cannot see it. Now he is stepping aside. We see the dildos begin to move slowly but out of synch, so one goes one way and the other the opposite. God they are fucking Ann. He tinkers some more in the box and brings out a little box and hands it to Ann and says,

"Ok, babe, make your friends work there." We can see her turning knobs. She has increased their speed a little and they are penetrating her more deeply.

Frank plugs his cock wire back into a black unit.

Amy is saying, "I am so wet. I am glad we brought a change."

I whisper, "Let's take our shorts off and play with each others clits while they are messing. I brought a couple of towels so Trudy won't find our wet spots here. We slip off the shorts and slip the towels under us.

When we look in the room, again we see Ann arching her back. Frank walks to Ann's head and says, "Before I stuff you, any thing you want to say?"

Amy and I look at each other, our eyes wide.

"God, I hope the girls are watching, I have been trying to listen and it's so quiet. I am so horny hoping they are. It will make this cum so much better if I knew they were out there."

Amy and I shout without thinking or looking at each other, "We're here, we're here."

We see a big grin develop on Ann's face. "Frank they are here. Oh this will be awesome. Now, Frank now!"

He grabs at the head of the table and drops the headrest. Ann's head falls back. He reaches down, pulls a platform out, and stands on it. The table moves upwards so that when he holds his cock straight out it has a direct shot at Ann's mouth.

He then places his cock head at her mouth and she is licking off the pre-cum and licks all around. He has his head up like looking at the ceiling but with his eyes closed. Amy and I are really giving each other's clit a going over. I even am massaging one of my breasts.

Frank then slides his cock into Ann's throat very slowly and all the way. His balls are resting at her nose.

I look at the dildos and they seem to have expanded and are moving faster.

I mention to Amy, "Look, those dildos have doubled in size."

Frank begins a slow mouth/throat fuck. I am watching the dildos and they have increased in speed and size.

"Amy those things are growing in her."

We see Frank slip himself out of her as Ann arches and is going,

"OOOhhhhhhh!

"OOOhhhhhhh!

"OOOhhhhhhh!"

We see cum juices shooting from somewhere.

She reaches back and places Frank's cock into her mouth again.

Amy and I cum together when the cock disappears.

I jump. Hands cover my breasts.

I look over at Amy and she has hands on hers as well.

I tilt my head back and see it is Maria and Anna.

One of them is saying, "Don't let us stop you."

I look at Amy and place my finger on her clit again while Anna massages my breasts.

I look into the room and see Frank pulling out and Ann arching and going,

"OOO!

"OOOHH!

"OOOhhh!

"Ooooo!"

For a second time

Frank re-inserts his cock into Ann's mouth and that triggers a better cum for Amy and I with the twins massaging our breasts. After our arousal subdues the twins lift our tops off and each crawl into the empty seats next to us and begin mouthing our tits.

My eyes return to the room and look at the dildos.

"My God, Amy, look at those dildos. The one in her pussy must be as fat as a soda can."

"It is bigger," comes from Maria.

I have another cum.

I look at Frank and he is now kicking it into high gear. The twins pull off our tits so we can get a better view without so much distraction.

I go to touch my clit with my finger but Anna says, "I will do that for you, honey but don't cum, you might miss something if you do." She does a slow massage just to keep me up but not over.