A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see Frank opening his mouth, he goes stiff, Ann arches her back, then the loudest cry of an orgasm from a man comes from his mouth, and then they both go into violent vibrations. Anna increases the clit massage and sends me over the top. I hear Amy cumming along with me.

Recovering, I see that Frank is still in Ann but his head is on her stomach and they no longer are vibrating.

Anna is saying, "Awesome watching isn't it?" All I can muster is "Uhh Huh"

"It's better when it's happening to you in there."

It takes us a few minutes to recover. The twins say, they will get refreshments and for us to relax.

Anna comes with drinks for us and Maria takes some to Frank and Ann.

Anna says, "We were told to bring the drinks but when we got here we saw we might be early. Watching you and Amy got to us. I hope you are not mad at us for what we did."

I reply, "I am glad you did what you did." I squeeze my legs together and go, "MMMMMMM!"

Anna gives me a kiss then.

Maria comes back and says, "Any time you want, you can go in. Here are some robes."

We go in and Frank and Ann are smiling broadly at us. Ann says, "We sure are glad you could make it. We enjoy sex so much more when we know others are getting turned on by our actions."

"Well, girls, I am so happy Ann and I have introduced you to some real fun and pleasure. It's all up to you how far you want to pursue further education."

"Can I be a student and study until I am 40?"

"Hey girls, do you want dinner and we can play some more?"

Amy and I look at each other and smile, knowing we want to play more.

"Please, please!" Amy is saying.

The twins serve dinner.

We talk about all the possibilities, which become endless.

Frank, "Explain those expanding dildos, please."

He motions his head to Anna and she leaves and brings one back within seconds.

"See, deflated it is normal. There is an air pump in the unit that expands it every time your pussy muscle grips it. There is a sensor switch inside. When your pussy grips it for more than five seconds it expands gradually and continuously until it reaches a preset point that you put into the machine."

"The twins love these. Later we will use them to demonstrate. In addition, do not be bashful about playing with their nips or clit or kissing. That will just make them hotter."

I look at Maria and see winks back with a grin.

The twins have removed the food and return. Frank and Ann are showing all the other stuff, like dildos and cocks and cock rings and nipple clamps, every thing imaginable electrical wise.

I notice Maria hanging around me while Frank was talking and Anna is hanging with Amy.

Frank then is saying, "Asses on tables."

Maria grabs my hand and says, "Come on."

Their favorite dildos are there already.

Ann says, "Ok, Amy and Heather get these girls worked up so they are begging for a cock."

Well we go at mouths, boobs and clits until they are humping and moaning, "Cock, please a cock!"

I see Frank has already made the dildo connection to the control unit.

I move up to Maria's head as Frank is slipping the dildo into Maria's pussy.

I glance at Anna and the same is going on with her but by Ann.

I look at Amy and she has pussy juice all over her lips.

I lean over so Maria can suckle my breasts but I still can have a good view.

"Maria would you mind if after you have your cum and the dildo is out; I try my hand like we talked about. I am so wet looking at you here I want to rape you."

"I'd love for you to do that but could you do me a favor before you start. Just tell everyone you want to play with me a little but ask Frank to get you a blanket so you can hide what you are trying to do; tell them I am cold."

I lean down and kiss her

Frank has positioned a kneeler for me. Maria is already humping on the dildo that Frank inserted while we were chatting. I then suck one of her nips but make sure I can watch the dildo doing its thing. This causes me to pull her nip and she moans in pleasure around mine. Sure enough the cock is expanding and she is trying to meet its inward stroke to get it all into her. With her feet up in the stirrups, it sure looks hot and sexy; the cock is glistening with her juices and making those nice sucking noises like a guy's fuck.

I look around for Frank and Ann. He is doing her on another table as she is lying across it on her belly. I do not know if she is getting it in the ass or pussy.

They have a nice view of the twins from where they are.

I reach for Maria's clit with one hand to play with it while she is building. The dildo is speeding up and expanding. I can tell she is close to cumming because she has forgotten about my breasts. I let go of her breast.

God, her screaming her orgasm is a real turn on. Her hands collapse from me and she seems to have gone to lala land until her breathing finally recovers.

Anna is right behind her in cumming. Maybe the moans and groans of her sister set her off.

I walk over to Frank and explain that I want to play with Maria some but she desires a blanket.

Frank slips over to a cabinet and brings it to me. I walk over to Maria and Frank is following me.

He moves the dildo apparatus out of the way and I cover Maria.

I lean into her and ask, "Still want to try it?"

"God yes Heather, do me like at the bungalow. Just keep adding more fingers and just go slow. If it hurts I will say stop."

I pull the blanket down so I can suck a nipple while letting a hand slip to her pussy making sure her lower anatomy is covered well. Being her feet are in the stirrups it makes things easier for me. God she is so wet. I play with her clit a little. She is moaning from my manipulations. She is humping some. I slip in two fingers and do some finger fucking.

"Oh, God Heather, more, please more."

I slip in the third and wait for a reaction; now a fourth.

"MMnnnnnnn, Oh, Heather that feels so good."

I make a spear out of my fingers and do a steady slow push with a little fucking movement so I can push it in a little more with each thrust. I break the nip contact to look at her face. Her eyes are closed. Soft moans are coming from her. I return to the nipple. My hand continues the slow crawl. She is trying to get more because her humping is sending me the message to go on. My eyes pop open; I break nip contact and look at her face. She is smiling. We both know that the hand popped in because her pussy mouth snapped down on my wrist as it slid in. My God the sensation of a pussy grip around my arm is awesome.

We just rest and breathe. What do I do now? She closes her eyes and I begin slow turns of my wrist, not fucking, just slow left and right turns because I can not go further in without causing her pain. I begin to just softly suck on a nipple with my head on her chest.

God she is humping and moaning. I turn my hand and position it so I can use the large part of my thumb to touch and rub her G-spot. I continue with more slow twisting motion.

Her breathing has become shallow and rapid along with humping faster. Her pussy has gripped my whole hand and wrist, and we all hear,

"Oh God, Heaaaaaaaathhhhhhhhhhh, Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She continues with the shaking and screaming as I try rubbing her G-spot more but with difficulties because of the clamping and humping. Her pussy is pulsating like a guy shooting his cum and she is squirting my arm. Oh my God, the fem aroma hitting my nostrils.

It takes some time for her to return to reality after another visit to lala land. Every one is standing around us, looking with blank stares, wondering what happened to make her scream like she did and the liquid pooling on the floor.

I slowly slip my hand out of her pussy now that the grip lock has eased.

"My God, what happened here?" Ann is asking.

I look at Maria and she answers, "Just something precious between Heather and me."

Frank responds, "It must have been, the way you two were screaming your cums. Jeez the cum over Heather's hand and that collecting on the floor, would indicate you gushed a cup full of juices, Maria."

Maria and I just smile and I say, "Yes, Frank, it sure felt like it."

We then hear, "Amy, Trudy would like to speak to you and then Heather."

I hear Amy say, "Dale" then she hands me the telephone and I say, "Hi."

Trudy then says, "Of all my employees that you have not been in the sack with who would be at the top of your list." I blurt, "Chuck."

I hear, "Thanks. See you soon; Frank will explain."

Frank then says, "Trudy wants to know if we still had our session going on and if we planned on being here for awhile. She indicated she is thirsty for a special kind of cocktail drink. To do that, she desires you two to be available to serve her." He is looking at Amy and me.

"You both mentioned a name. She is going to round those two up and she wants you two to make a nice cocktail for her to drink using some juices from those guys. Do you get the drift?"

Amy and I look at each other nod and then "Yes, Frank, we understand the drift."

Maria is saying, "I hope we can play some more again before you leave, Heather."

"For sure Maria, I need to experience that."

Maria comes up to me and whispers, "That was awesome Heather. That is better than the finger extensions. I went somewhere I have never been. Thanks. I hope I can send you there too."

We hug and kiss.

I say, "Ann I think I will take a shower."

In a little bit, the door opens. Walking in, Trudy is followed by Chuck and Dale. God, Dale is a white guy but delicious looking. I whisper to Amy, "Where did you find him?"

While Trudy is hugging and kissing Ann and Frank, Amy responds, "In the book."

Chuck comes over, gives me a hug, and says, "I was shocked to get this call from Mistress Trudy." "This is Dale."

We chuckle. Then Chuck hugs Amy and is saying, "Great to see you again."

Trudy approaches me while Chuck is talking to Amy and gives me a kiss and at the same time slips a finger into my pussy. My knees almost give out. "MMmmm, so nice, Heather."

She goes over to Amy and does the same. I see Amy get weak-kneed.

Trudy then says, "Heather, Amy, your days to be here with us are becoming fewer. I was thirsty tonight, so to help you both and myself I asked Ann and Frank to party a tad longer. So, Heather and Amy get me something to drink please."

Frank approaches and says, "Heather, if you lie on the table and Amy lies next to you it will really turn Mistress Trudy on, seeing you two getting screwed simultaneously."

As Frank and I are talking, Chuck is stripping.

I inhale deeply at the sight of his cock and he is hairless down there.

When we get to the table that Frank hinted at, Chuck begins pawing my breasts; then he reaches between my legs and sticks a finger or two in my dripping, sopping, wet pussy and kisses me on the lips all a the same time. He breaks the kiss and says, "Christ, Heather, I have never felt such a hot, wet pussy in my life."

I look up at him and smile and then say, "I want you to keep switching holes. I need both of them to experience the pleasure of that tool that you have. Pick your choice of where you unload because having you flexing as you are shooting will send me on my way.

As I turn, Frank is approaching again. "Heather, I can make this very comfortable for you and Amy if you give me a second."

He takes the tabletop off, and replaces it with a different top that has large holes in it; split in two halves from what I can tell.

"Lie there with your tits in those holes and Chuck will be able to play with them real nice."

I do as he suggested and position my tits; he was right. Chuck can easily reach my tits now. Jeez it a real turn on seeing my boobs hanging like this.

When Amy approaches she says, "WOW!"

"Amy, do the same as Heather please." Frank instructs.

Chuck is lying over me and playing with my boobs as they hang through the openings.

He is rock hard with his huge cock lies in the crack of my butt.

I turn my head too look at Amy as we are both now in the same position and we smile at each other knowing how the other is feeling.

Chuck then takes a hand from my right tit, goes to my pussy, and messes there, spreading juices, finger fucking my ass hole from time to time, finger fucking my pussy and massaging my clit. He is spreading the pussy oils all over everything.

He lets go of my other breast and now I feel two hands on my backside. Oh shit, a tongue is at my ass hole. Oh my God he is licking me from hole to hole. I look over at Amy and Dale is doing her the same way. Dale is on his knees, face buried in her ass crack. God his nose has to be at her ass hole. Oh God that's where Chuck's nose is now. Oh my God. I am going to cum soon this way. Oh, oh! Fingers are at my clit and my pussy is being tongued.

"Oooooohhh!"

I hear Chuck slurping the cum.

I hear, "AAAhhhhhhh!" coming from Amy.

The tongue leaves my pussy.

I can feel him slipping his cock into it. I close my eyes to relish the pleasure and go, "MMMMM!"

He starts with a slow fuck in my pussy and reaches around and plays with my clit.

"Oooo...ooooo...ooooooo!

"Mmmmmmmmmm!"

He continues fucking my pussy until I have another cum but I know that he is not close because of the speed.

I reach around and play with his balls.

"OOOOHHHHHH! God Heatherrrrrrrrr!"

I drop them because I do not want him firing yet.

I hear moans other than Amy's.

I look around and see Trudy on a table with her head back watching us, Ann is eating her and Frank is doing Ann somewhere. His eyes are closed and he looks like he is really enjoying himself.

I then feel my a-hole expanding as Chuck he slowly inserts his manly tool there.

"OOOOOOO!"

He then pulls it out and does it again.

God is he ever going to leave it buried?

By now, I am so used to it; it is a natural feeling.

He now is coming back to my pussy.

Then he is alternating, about ten thrusts into each hole. Each time he goes to my pussy the speed is increasing. God I am building because there is no letup and no more counting. He is doing both holes like a rabbit.

I am close to a cum and feel him stiffen all over. Two shots go into my pussy, two into my ass, one more in the pussy and a final one in the ass. He collapses on top of me. He sure is laboring for his breath.

I hear Amy cumming but am too far out of it to look.

I hear Frank groan, so I know Ann got Franks nut juice somewhere.

No one moves. The room is so quiet except for the breathing.

I hear some stirring and flick my eyes open and see Frank standing and Trudy already in position to drink from us all.

I look across the room and Ann is lying like the rest of us across a table.

Then I hear, "Ann, I will take your cocktail first."

She walks over, straddles Trudy and lets out a moan as she gives her cocktail to Trudy.

Ann gets up and Trudy says, "Amy, I will take yours now but Dale needs to stay in because I don't want any leaking out."

Dale lifts Amy just as she is, top half horizontal. That is so funny looking, the way he is carrying her.

When he gets near Trudy he says, "On my count of three, lift your right leg over Trudy, one, two, three."

She does as he directed her to and he does likewise at the same time.

He moves her forward until he feels his balls on Trudy's chin then pulls out so slowly. My God the river of cum running into Trudy's mouth is amazing and she is swallowing as fast as she can. He then pulls Amy upright and more juice gushes as she places her pussy on Trudy's mouth.

I let out a moan that everyone hears.

Chuck leans into me and says, "Another cum there, babe?"

I look at Frank and he gives me a wink.

Chuck knew I had an 'O' because my pussy squeezed his cock good.

"I'm still thirsty Heather. I need the entire cocktail you have." Chuck and I both know what she wants and we proceed to do as Dale did.

Chuck is massaging my breasts as I am draining into Trudy and it causes another cum with Trudy flicking my clit at the same time. She is not stopping. I go through five more mini cums because of her tongue working on me. Chuck is holding me to keep me from collapsing.

Amy's mouth is hanging open as she watches all of this with Dale holding her around the waist; I am now like a wet rag unable to move.

Trudy suggests we shower and by then, some snacks would be delivered.

In the shower, Ann asks me what I thought of the day's happenings. I said I am amazed at everything and that I have been missing out on so much because of my up bringing and hang-ups.

The snacks show and I go to sit in Chuck's lap while we eat. Amy sits in Dale's lap.

I whisper to Chuck, "I really enjoyed my first double fucking from you. That was neat."

"Any plans for afterwards?"

"Mistress Trudy told me that you are my boss from tonight until morning once I put my cock into you. So I guess I am your slave to do as you wish, Heather."

"Nice, that's very nice, yes very, very, nice." I give him a sweet kiss and say, "You will be my bed partner then for tonight." His cock is expanding nicely on hearing that good news.

I excuse myself to go to potty. Amy follows me.

When we are out of ear shot of everyone, Amy says, "That was the most awesome fuckings I've ever gotten."

"How do you mean?"

"He kept switching between my pussy and ass and I was loving it. I asked him to sleep with me tonight."

I giggle.

"What is so funny?"

"I got it the same way and asked Chuck to sleep with me tonight."

"Let's make a switch in the morning when they have their hardons when they wake. I know they will want another go."

We give high-fives to each other and go back to join the rest.

I walk up to Frank and ask, "Frank can that gyno table go at a 45 degree angle where I can be fucked with the guy standing on the floor and playing with my boobs so it is comfortable for both of us?"

" Maybe, if certain conditions are met."

"Like what?"

"That I be the first guy to do you, that way."

"We have a deal."

"Ok, I will set it up."

"What do you mean set it up?"

"You will see. It will take me two minutes."

"Two minutes!!! You tricked me."

He grins, turns and walks out and right back in carrying a seat where I will be sitting. It was designed for that type of play. He makes some changes to the table, and says; "Slut, have a seat." I bust out laughing and Frank is grinning.

It has a back and headrest with Velcro straps to hold you against it. The seat part really is made for thigh support. The thighs are strapped in place. When your thighs are on the support, you become very vulnerable in the two lower orifices. It looks like arms extending out and they swivel, so that your legs/thighs can be spread very far apart or close together.

God it appears one can rest like this all day and one person after the other can come up and indulge.

Frank gets me situated on the thigh support, which really hold my whole lower torso. I sit down and Frank straps my thighs to the support, my stomach to the backboard and another strap under my breasts. My thighs are horizontal and my legs are dropping straight down at the knee. God, I am feeling so vulnerable.

Frank announces he is going to be the first to make the faucet leak.

Frank drops his robe. His cock is already looking at my pussy with a leaky eye.

"Heather, don't panic. I am going to raise this now so your pussy is at my mouth level. You can then use your hands to pull my face deeper into you snatch if you want. The tilt and belt will prevent you from falling. When you are ready for a cock just signal me and I will lower you onto my staff of love."

Everyone has their eyes glued to me as the chair rises slowly with his black hands on my breasts. It stops when he leans into me. He begins licking all over, like giving me a bath. I hear Amy say, "Look, Trudy is sucking Frank's cock."