A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close my eyes and drift off to cum land.

I have three mini cums and have Frank's face flooded with pussy juice.

"Now, Frank, now."

Frank lowers the chair; Trudy is backing out and is holding his cock so as I am going down, his cock is going in.

Trudy has stepped behind him and is playing with his balls.

Frank and I are kissing and he is nipple pinching and thrusting.

I am moaning as I am building. I hear Trudy saying, "Fuck the white slut, give her your black man's cum. Make her beg for more cock. Fire your seed into her so it takes for ever to leak out."

As she is talking, I am sky rocketing to my cumming and scream,

"Oh my God, oooo, OOO, OOHHH!

"AAAAHHHHH!

"Oooooo!

"Mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm!"

I know Frank is cumming with me because my pussy is heating up from the jism Frank is shooting into me.

Then he is resting on my chest.

I hear the guys say, "That the sexiest scene I have ever seen."

I am wasted.

Frank sees it.

He gently picks me up and takes me to a table, kisses me, and covers me with a blanket.

"Amy it's your turn in the chair if you want."

"Oh God do I! That looks awesome being done that way."

Dale gets Amy into position to give her the treatment I had gotten; the chair rises.

Amy is frothing as Dale's hands are working on her breasts and his tongue on her clit.

Then we hear,

"MMMMMMMM!

"OOOOO, No, NOT AGAIN, OOO!

"OOOOOOOOO!

"God, Fuck me now, Oh God somebody Fuck me pleaseeeeee!"

The chair lowers and Dale's cock glides into Amy.

Dale begins serious pussy fucking. His cock is a hard as a baseball bat; every vein is showing

What shocks me is that Ann is walking up behind Dale to massage his balls.

Then Dale stiffens,

"UUUUggggggggHHHH!

"UUUmmmmmmmffffffff!"

Comes from Dale's mouth as he feels Ann's hand, causing him to unload and drive into Amy.

This causes Amy to cum again, and we hear,

"OOOHH!

"OO...ooo...ooo...ooo...ooo!"

After a brief interlude to permit Dale and Amy to join us we hear,

"Guests, there are sleeping quarters here with Jacuzzis reserved just for these happenings.

"Frank and Ann have this reserved, so follow them and they will get you settled and your clothes will be taken care of."

Chuck comes over and picks me up and Dale carries Amy. They follow Ann and Frank. The room we enter is all mirrors, all decorated in red, and the lighting is red. It has six king beds and they can be isolated with red curtains if someone wants some privacy. The Jacuzzi here is big enough for 20 people it looks like. It's similar to the red room near the lounge.

Ann suggests that the guys' deposit us in the Jacuzzi, stay with us, behave, and prevent us from drowning while we soak our bottoms.

The twins show up with drinks and our clothes and robes.

Maria is saying, "Some day, huh, Heather?'

I just nod yes and smile.

I try the fruit drink and mention to Maria that this is delicious. Maria says, "Be careful, you will be horny in the morning."

My eyes shoot open upon hearing that wondering if natural or drugged.

I pull Maria closer to me and whisper, "Can you be at our bungalow and in my bed Thursday night late, maybe after 10 PM? I want you to rape me. I am so horny to try new things. I might be late so slip into my bed and we can try it in the morning if we are too tired that night. Just pull the divider if Stace needs privacy. I want you to try getting into me like I did you today."

"Oh Heather, I am so excited."

We give each other a friendly kiss and she goes about her duties.

Frank and Ann are in the Jacuzzi with Frank having his arms around her.

I speculate, "I wonder were Trudy and Randy are?"

Ann says, "In a room like this next door with the twins and Sammy."

I could not believe my pussy had enough strength to flex hearing that, but it did.

I slide over to Amy.

"Amy, I am whipped. I think we should sleep with our picks, let them fuck us in the morning and then do a switch and get another fuck."

"I am with you, Heather." . "Chuck will you help me get dried off, then crawl in bed with me, please?"

He follows my suggestion. He dries me and puts me on the bed. He dries himself and snuggles with an arm around me and his cock in the crack of my butt. I begin a small chuckle.

"Why the chuckle, Heather?"

"Oh lying here thinking of something someone asked a few months back."

"Which was?"

"Have you ever spooned with anyone?"

"Chuck, I want you to make me feel good in the morning with your toy, ok?"

"Be my pleasure, Heather. Sweet dreams babe! As he is cupping a breast"

To be continued. Hint, Chapter 11 with more interracial Dungeon activity and guy on guy.

A special thanks to jlo24601 for proofing and very helpful suggestions.