A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look up and say, "My God, Trudy, I had the same feeling. It was a cum like I have never before experienced, no explosions just a flow of me into you." We then hug each other tightly and snuggle into each other's neck, cherishing the moment.

"Trudy, may I ask you a question?"

"Sure Heather."

"I have seen porn films of two girls rubbing their pussies together. Does it really get them off?"

"It depends, Heather, on the girls who are doing it. I know if we were rubbing pussies it would send me to places I like to go but it might be a turn off for you."

"Feel my pussy lips."

"Wow, they are so swollen even after our orgasm."

"Feel yours."

I do and I jerk from the feel. I look and they are as swollen as Trudy's.

"My God, Trudy they are swollen like yours; they have opened up for everything to be seen and felt."

"That means we want each other very much. Do you want to try to go places were maybe you have not been?"

"Yes but..."

"Come on! I will get us in position and let's see where it takes us.

"Heather, sometimes because of body structure you may not receive continuous clit contact, and may have to slip your finger there to finish, so don't be bashful if you need to do that."

After she has shown me how to be comfortable in this position we start slowly to rub our pussies together like giving each other a pussy massage; God, my first time experiencing this feeling. It feels so hot and so different. I just close my eyes and let the feelings build as we continue grinding our pussies and getting our clits to make contact.

The pace of pussy massaging is picking up as we are building to a new experience for me.

I reach for one of my nipples and roll it around with my fingers.

Lights go out; I see stars and mutter,

"I'mmmcccccccuummiiiiiiiiiinnnnngg!

"Oh my God, God, oooo, OOO, OOOO!

"Oh, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!

"AAAHHHHHHH!

"MMmmmm!

"OH, another one, ooooooohhhhhhhh!

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Mmmmmm...mmmm...mmmm...!"

I hear Trudy and it is strange feeling to feel her spraying juices.

I wonder did I spray her.

We manage to scoot around to connect our mouths for a kiss.

"That was awesome, Heather, just awesome."

"Yes it was, Trudy, it really was. Thanks for doing it with me and introducing me to it."

"Well, it appears we have a special bond between us because you really sprayed my pussy as we were climaxing."

We hug and then go to the shower and freshen up. We hug and kiss again as I head for Ann and Frank's.

Tracy opens the door. "Hi Heather, it's nice seeing you again."

We give each other a very friendly hug and a very deep French kiss.

"Frank and Ann are relaxing on the balcony, Heather."

I go to them and am received warmly with hugs and kisses.

"So how was your day Heather?" Ann is asking with a wicked grin.

I grin back saying, "Like every day around here, full of surprises."

"Grab a glass of ice tea from the table and sit here and relax and prepare for another surprise," Ann suggests.

Frank is then saying, "Some time last week or maybe this week I do not remember which with so much going on, I mentioned that I wanted to chat with you about something. That something is a proposal to you to work for us. We want to surprise you with something else. We are going to offer Amy a position with us also. She does not know this yet and we would like to have you two over for lunch tomorrow. If she accepts, you and she will be seeing lots of each other assuming you both work for us.

"Don't rush into an answer. Give it lots of thought, like a couple of months. We can accommodate probably any qualms or reservation you might have so do not be bashful about asking questions; we really desire you both to join our organization. Ann and I are thinking in five years if you invest wisely you will have enough money working for you that you can spend the rest of your life at Trudy's resort if you so desire." . I am sitting here with my jaw wide open and nothing being emitted.

Ann gets up and walks over to me saying, "Would you like me to help you reduce some stress and tension that I see you are experiencing."

I begin to reply when Frank interjects, "No wonder she is stressed out, you can not keep your hands off of her. Look at you."

"Are you Jealous, Frank?

"Come on Heather let's ignore him for a few minutes"

I wonder what she means by a few minutes.

When we arrive at her bedroom, "Let's jump in the Jacuzzi and unwind a little before we wind each other up."

We are in the Jacuzzi maybe five minutes when Trudy walks in. "Am I interrupting anything? If not, may I join you?"

"Hi Trudy, please join us. The more the merrier," Ann replies. "We are just unwinding before we wind each other up. Now that you are here we can have a threesome."

I feel a little funny not having done a threesome. Ann leans over and whispers, "Relax, Heather, she wants you so much."

I do not mention we just had each other. Oh my God, another surprise.

Ann is sitting to my right. Trudy slides down on my left side. I smile inside, thinking ok; it looks like I am the meat as the guys' say when making a sandwich. There must have been thirty minutes chatting about the last two weeks before I ask, "Trudy, what would a session cost a guest like what happened today?"

"For today's fantasy, it would be $1000.00 per guest. I divide the money; onehalf for me and one-half for the tip jar. That way all employees get something and the participating guys get their jollies too.

Because they are your friends, and since you and Amy went along with my suggestion plus their saying, they got the best fuck of their lives, there will be no charge for them. I will toss $1000.00 into the tip jar for the employees. It is worth every penny seeing your friends leaking so much as they were being punished for misbehavior in school and fucked by their friends.

"Wow, sounds as if I missed out on something." Ann comments.

Trudy explains the happenings.

After Trudy is finished explaining the day, Ann places a hand under my right breast, lifts it up saying, "She sure has lovely breasts. Don't you think so, Trudy?"

"Oh yes, I think they are just beautiful," as she lifts my left breast.

I inhale at the feeling of my breasts being handled by two different women and I begin to moan in pleasure.

They begin massaging my aroused tits and rubbing my nipples. My moans become louder, emitting from my throat. I close my eyes, wrap my arms around each one, and let myself drift as the nipples get harder, longer, and more sensitive. They each then begin kissing my neck as they continue the breast manipulations.

"Oooooooooooo God, that feels so gooooooood," I moan.

I decide to be brave and remove my arms from around them and slip my hands to their slits; beginning with a slow stroking up and down but not touching the clit. They both kiss into my neck harder. They then start to kiss my shoulders and are working their way to my breasts. As they are progressing, I feel a finger doing me like I am doing them. But another sensation hits me and that is another one is entering me. I arch my back from the awesome feeling knowing one is from Trudy and the other is from Ann.

I hear, "Now isn't this a beautiful scene to behold. Please ignore me ladies."

I open my eyes to see Frank with a massive erection as he is slipping into the water. He winks at me. I wink back. I do not know if they had pre-planned this but both inhale my breasts at same time and use their tongue on my nipples. Out of my mouth comes,

"OOOOOOOO!

"MMMMMMM!"

It is too much with their tongues and fingers working me over.

I convulse as if having an epileptic fit as the orgasm racks my body in response to this double female attack. As I arch my back, the fingers go deeper into my red hot, steaming, pussy.

"AAAAAAAAAA!

"OOOOOOOOOOO!

"UUUUNNNGGGG OH, OH, OH!"

As waves of pleasure keep rolling through me.

They both let me settle down a little, but not much though. They pull their mouths off my breasts but leave the fingers in place.

Trudy whispers into my left ear, "Honey I want to 69 with you. It would please me very much if you would permit Ann to fuck me at the same time. That is if you don't mind a dildo bringing out my juices into your mouth while she is doing me."

"I think I might like that, Trudy."

Trudy is saying to Ann, "She's game for it."

"Let's get on the bed over there and continue," comes from Ann's mouth.

They pull their fingers from me and we walk over to the bed.

Frank is stroking his black tool and grinning as we climb out of the Jacuzzi.

I lay on my back and Trudy lowers her pussy to my mouth as she lowers her head between my legs. When her tongue tip hits my clit, I lift up off the bed and moan. I also am doing her like she is doing me. I have my eyes closed while doing her clit with my tongue, when I feel the dildo slide over my nose and into her. She moans as it slides in. My eyes shoot open. Soon the imitation cock is feeding my mouth with Trudy's juices.

Frank is saying, "Nothing more erotic than to watch hot bitches getting it on."

It is not long before it hits us all at the same time. Trudy moans into my pussy as I moan into her. Pussy juices are flowing from all of us. Ann is making very audible noises as she is enjoying a cum.

When we come down a little, Ann says, "Heather, may I switch places with Trudy and let her do my pussy with the dildo?" I am too weak to respond loudly. I manage, "uhh, huh."

Trudy and Ann switch positions and the scene is repeated. The only thing different this time is Ann is getting it with a black dildo. This causes me to build higher for some reason. We all scream our cums and the flow of yummy juices from Ann seems to be more than from Trudy.

Ann asks, "Heather, do you have enough strength left to eat me once more while Frank does my pussy and ass?"

My eyes bug open. Holy cow, a warm, throbbing, hard Black cock rubbing my nose and I get to see it doing his wife.

Ann relaxes on me, with juices already flowing into my open mouth. She begins doing my clit as I am doing her. I keep my eyes open because I do not want to miss this. Frank deliberately runs his black hard cock, hard over my nose going into his wife's pussy. She moans as it sinks into her there.

Frank's balls are now resting on my eyelids. I can not open them. Oh how the juices are flowing from Ann. She is building because more pressure and faster tonguing is happening. It is building me at same time. Frank begins with slow fucks. She starts to moan into my pussy. Frank goes into high speed hearing her moans. In about fifteen strokes she lifts off my pussy and we hear,

"OOoooooooooooo!

"Yes, Yes, AAhhhhh, Oh My God, Yes!

"OOhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I continue on her clit and Frank keeps up his assault.

Her head is resting on my thighs and the moans continue coming from her mouth, drool is running down my thigh, and then we hear,

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

Ann thrashes violently as wave after wave of orgasm curses through her body and the moans keep emitting with each wave. It is great; Frank is holding her pussy to my lips as I continue to assault the clit.

Then we hear Frank, "Here it cums, you bitch, you are getting it all, every last drop. Take this love juice, AAhhhhhhhh".

I can feel him feeding her his sperm as he is pumping into her. His balls have drawn up tight against his crotch. Ann's body is still shaking violently but no sounds are coming from her now. Frank withdraws bringing a massive flow of cocktail juice with him, running from Ann's pussy into my mouth. I lose track of my cums.

Frank is saying, "Well ladies I suggest you crawl into the Jacuzzi and unwind. For sure you will never make it if you try to get up and walk."

Frank gets in the Jacuzzi with us and then grins; "Sex is great. I just love it when women get it on together. I love being associated with you three. You make my life complete."

Tracy comes by and announces a snack is being served.

We sit around and chat about many things.

I notice it is 8:00 and Terry must be knocking.

"Hi, Terry" as Ann opens the door.

"Hi, Ann."

"Frank is upstairs in the Jacuzzi waiting for you.

"I will walk you up."

"Hi, Heather," as he passes me on the stairs.

"Honey, Terry is here."

"Bring him in.

"Hi, Terry, welcome. I am glad you decided to take me up on my offer."

"Hi, Frank."

"Take your clothes off and hop in and relax. I bet you are tighter than a drum"

"Yes I am."

"Well relax, no one will force anything and you will be begging for a cock before it's over."

"I hope so."

"Wow, I never noticed before but your ass and legs are almost twins to Heather and Amy. God seeing that is causing me to get a hard on."

"Really?"

"Yes, Terry.

"Take a look at Heather later if you don't believe me.

"Ann mixed you a drink with some energy powder. She says you need to build your strength up for the surgery." (Ann put a sedative in it)

"This is some tasty stuff, Frank, thank you."

"Yeah, some protein stuff, I guess. She feeds it to me all the time, tells me it's to stiffen my cock.

"Well I have laid out most of the different size cocks you will run into.

"The first secret is to get your ring stretched so it will accept large objects.

"Start small and keep working up to bigger.

"The second secret is lots and lots of lubrication, either natural or manmade. Things slip and slide so much better when there is no friction.

"Get a guy to turn you on so you will maybe even want it in the ass. It does happen when two individuals desire to please each other and make each other feel good.

"Being you do not have a clit yet, I can not show you now but at the ranch later I will.

"Are you relaxing yet?" (The sedative should be beginning to take effect.)

"Yes, I am more relaxed now than when I came."

"Good.

"Terry, I bet even now I can get you hot enough to beg for an ass fuck and you will enjoy it."

"I don't know."

"Come here and sit next to me; I want to kiss you."

Frank begins with soft kisses and then proceeds to French and deep throating.

When he lets Terry come up for air, Terry says, "Wow I did not know a kiss by a guy could be so great."

"Well, it really depends on the chemistry, Terry."

Frank then kisses Terry's nipples. Frank's face gets a shocked expression when Terry's nips grow and get hard like girls. Frank really goes after them and Terry is holding Frank's mouth on them.

Frank stops the nipple attack saying, "Terry lie up there on that towel with your legs hanging here in the Jacuzzi."

After Terry is in position Frank shows him the lubricating oils and pours lots in center of his back. He then keeps spreading it up and down his ass crack, spending more time at the ring. He keeps doing that and slowly inserts his middle finger, just teasing.

Terry has now closed his eyes and seems to be enjoying the sensation and relaxing. More and more of Frank's finger slides in and a perceptible lifting can be seen in Terry's hips as more of the finger penetrates his dark tunnel. Frank has it past the second knuckle and he switches to a very small finger size dildo and uses that. He keeps pulling it all the way out and back in.

"How does that feel Terry?"

"Very nice Frank, I am enjoying it."

Frank continues doing this with more oil and Terry is beginning to moan. Frank keeps increasing the dildo size to stretch his ring increasingly without him knowing it. It dawns on me this is similar to what Sam was doing to my hole but he was using air to increase the size of the dildo.

"Oh God, Frank, that feels so good. Now I know why some guys like it better than girls do. So you are telling me that if my ring is stretched enough I will enjoy a cock back there, which really turns some guys on, right? But I think having a cock in my pussy would be better."

It really will be Terry. A girl's ass is mostly for a guys pleasure because they are so tight."

As Frank is talking, he takes from time to time larger dildos from his stock and uses them on Terry. Terry when you are women and if you want to get a guy off fast and out of your ass, just tell him what a great ass fucker he is and play with his balls. He will shoot much quicker and then you are home free."

"Thanks for the tip, Frank. I am really looking forward to the things I can learn from you and Ann in therapy at your ranch."

"How are you doing buddy?"

"Feels nice, I wish a real cock would feel this good."

"Well they can."

"I am getting a cramp Terry. I am going to stand and continue this, ok?"

"Yes, please don't stop, it feels so good, you doing that to me there with those dildos.

"God, I wonder how it will feel when a cock is there and guy shoots into me."

"Well Terry you are about to find out."

"Why, are you going to fuck me?"

"I have been for the last five minutes."

"God, and I thought I am being turned on by an imitation."

"Close your eyes Terry and I will fill you ass with my manly cream."

"Oh Frank, don't stop now, I want to feel you unloading in me.

"Fuck me please, Frank! Oh please fill my ass with your cum."

Frank grabs Terry's hips, pulls him tight, and begins unloading as his balls hit Terry's balls. Frank let out a growl and Terry says,

"OOOhhhhhhhhh, God this feels soooooo good!"

Frank continues unloading and fucking.

"Don't stop Frank! Please give me more of your cum. Oh, your cock, oh your cock is making me feel so good. I wish other guys would have been so kind to me."

Frank slows and continues with small humps to Terry's hole.

Terry finally settles and Frank pulls out.

"Well, Terry is that the first man cum in your ass?"

"No Frank, but it is the best. I feel like I'm glowing."

"You are Terry. You are.

"Well I can now see that with some practice you will enjoy ass fucks and pussy fucks when you are a woman."

"Do you think so Frank?"

"I know so, Terry. Come by everyday while I'm here and I will get your ring adjusted so a cock can get in quicker."

"Oh I will Frank, I will. I really appreciate you and Ann being so kind and generous to help me. I really love Heather for taking the time, effort and money to make me feel whole. I will be owing all of you a lot for doing this for me."

"Terry, all we asked in return is that you are happy and content for the rest of your life and be our friend forever even when we are sitting in rocking chairs and reminiscing.

"Terry, I think many of us love Heather for her efforts to help you. There are not many people on this planet that would have done what she has set out to do to help you."

"Well slip back into the water and relax, Kimberly. You have a mighty fine ass."

Ann and I are watching all the action from the bedroom that has a two-way mirror.

There are some tears trickling down my cheeks from hearing the conversation between Terry and Frank, knowing Terry is very content in his decision.

I mention to Ann, "I never noticed it until Frank said it, that Terry does have legs and ass like mine and Amy's, but black. I am going to be jealous of Kimberly if she ends up with boobs bigger than mine."

Ann's response is, "Well, Frank is going to get a lot of Kimberly's ass I think, even before the surgery."

We slip downstairs and wait for the guys. They come shortly. Frank saying, "All is well."

Terry gets a funny face and I ask, "Are you changing your mind?"

"No way, Heather, I am more determined now than I ever was. How can I ever repay you?"

I reply, "By 69ing with me and feeding me your fem juices after the therapy."

"Oh, Heather, that sounds so hot," accompanied with giggles.

"Terry, you can walk me to the bungalow if you have time, now."

"Sure, Heather, be happy to."

I get up, hug and kiss Ann and Frank, with Frank giving me a wink, and I thank them again for everything.