A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heather, babe, never has a pussy done that to me. The more I was into my cums the tighter your pussy gripped my cock, preventing me from unloading. The balls were loading me up but I could not fire it out fast enough to relieve the pressure. Damn, my nuts are sore and my cock is sore from the vise grip lock you put on me. Holy shit, Heather!"

I scoot next to him, reach for his face, and kiss him. "Sorry, Jeff I did not mean to do it and did not know it was happening. All that I know is, there were some awesome cums for me, one after the other, and with you pinching my nips in the process, it sent electrical charges from my nips to my pussy. This water sex gives unbelievable sensations."

"Randy mentioned something the other day about a clamshell lock. Maybe you can talk to him some Jeff and compare the experiences."

"Heather that is a good description because of the power it had but it did not stop there, your pussy was trying to milk me or suck me at the same time."

I figure I still must have a cock and testicles because they hurt so much.

"Poor babe, I am really sorry."

"Jeez Heather, this one I will never forget."

He reaches for me and we hug.

"Ok, Amy lets play," I hear coming from Paul

I decide to snuggle in Jeff's chest and arms to watch the show of Paul doing Amy and seeing if Amy's pussy clamps down on Paul."

After about five minutes of Paul slowly doing her, Amy begins to let out soft moans as she is building. I see her messing with the knobs. She is resting like I was on her knees, head on the Jacuzzi edge and Paul doing her doggie. As time progresses the moans become louder and even Paul is making some,

"Mmmmmmmm"s!"

Jeff squeezes a breast, pulls my lips to his for a soft kiss, and then says, "I love you, Heather."

My eyes bug wide open from the words. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to hear this.

I just place one of my hands on his chest, lay my head on it, and let out a moan of appreciation. After a few minutes, I then lift up, give him a tender kiss, a tight hug, and then bury his face in my cleavage as I straddle him. Now I bury my face into his neck and just breathe softly trying to comprehend what he had just said. My heart must be doing 120 beats a minute from the sounds of it.

I lift my face from his neck, grab onto his face, look him in the eyes, and "I think I might love you too Jeff." I bend to kiss him softly; he pulls me tight to his mouth with his hands holding the back of my head.

Amy and Paul announcing their arrival at cumming interrupt us.

Looking at them it is obvious that it is good for both of them from the very loud howls they are emitting.

I look at Jeff, give him another kiss and smile.

"I think they both enjoyed that don't you, Jeff?"

"Yes indeed Heather, yes indeed I do."

We waited for them to recover and then we scooted over to them.

"Heather, this place has to be out of this world. Every day and sometimes twice we are exposed to something different and better."

"I sure do not want to go home, Amy, but..."

Paul is still collapsed on Amy's back. I look at Jeff and smile. We wait until he stirs. He turns his face to us saying, "That just was one awesome cum. Jeff you know why we like ass holes but this was an unbelievable pussy fuck."

"I know Paul, I know. My balls are still tingling."

"Let's get a shower and some refreshment, can we, Jeff?"

"Sure, Heather. I will order and meet you in the shower."

In the shower, my eyes seem to focus on Paul's black cock that just has pleased Amy so much. For some strange reason I want to suck his cock to a cum. I slip over to Amy and ask, "Wanna swap guys or stay as we are?"

"God, Heather, I sure would like for Jeff to do me. We are here to sample them all aren't we?"

"I will ask Jeff if he is interested in doing you again. You ask Paul if he would like to go with me. While we are having something to drink, I will wink if Jeff wants you and you wink if Paul wants me."

"Deal."

As we are having our' refreshment I am sitting in Jeff's lap and whisper into his ear, "Do you have any interest in fucking Amy this afternoon?"

Jeff looks me in the eyes and says, "It will not piss you off?"

"Of course not, I know she wants you. Besides she is my best friend and we are here to play."

"I will entertain Paul then. I am sure he would like a piece of my white ass."

I look over at Amy, give a wink, and get a wink in return.

"Jeff then says, 'who's ready for round two?'"

We all stand and switch partners. I lean into Paul and say, "Can you find someplace more private. I want to blow you."

"Really, Heather? Let me see what we can find."

We walk to where the saunas are. Paul talks with an attendant. The attendant gives him a key and we go into one that is comfortable temperature wise.

"We have this for an hour Heather, but I am afraid I will only last a few strokes with you before giving you my love juice.

I kiss saying, "That's ok, I would not know how to jerk a guy for an hour with my mouth."

He helps me open my robe saying, "Just in case you want to spit or leave it run out, we can clean up with these tissues."

I smile to myself because I intend to drink every last drop.

He opens his robe and God, pre-cum is really oozing and he is standing tall and hard.

I drop to my knees and place my hand around his awesome looking shaft. God my hand does not fit all the way to enclose it. I place the head in my mouth and do not make any moves. I look up into his eyes and he has his eyes closed and is bracing himself on the wall. His cock is radiating heat and oozing more pre-cum and there is some minor pulsing. I realize it is at the rhythm of his heartbeat. I close my mouth around it being careful so my teeth did not touch skin. I hear him inhale and I thought sure he was going to fire. He exhales because I did not make a move.

I look over and see the benches. I break my contact and say; "Paul if I lay on a bench over there and lower my head backwards could you maybe initiate me to a deep throat fuck."

"God, yes, Heather!"

"I have seen girls swallow guys' whole cocks. Will you coach me?"

"Heather, you know from seeing the films it does not kill a girl; so relax first. Now come here and let me put my hand over your mouth to be sure you can breathe through your nose and not your mouth. If you are a mouth breather it will take a lot of practice and it will not happen today."

I walk over to him and he begins as we are standing.

"Heather I am going to place my hand over your mouth so you can not breathe that way. Then I am going to suck a nip and play with you clit.

Here is the deal. If you can cum without opening your mouth for air you will make one hell of a cock eater."

He is doing as he said he would. I relax and build, with my nips getting harder and harder as he is using his mouth on them and my clit is rock hard from his finger. Oh God, he also has a finger fucking me. I begin to fuck his finger with hip thrusting.

So far, I am breathing through my nose and beginning to relax more knowing I might pull it off. Oh damn! His thumb goes to my clit with three fingers in me. My knees buckle and I squirt and cum taking as many deep breaths as I can through my nose. I want to get more air from my mouth but can not because Paul is making sure I can not as I am coming down from my cum.

He replaces his hand with his mouth and we French kiss, soft kissing now but still it is hard breathing through my nose. I have stabilized and now he breaks the kiss.

"Damn, Heather, not many girls can pull that off the first time."

He gives me another nice kiss and tweaks my nipples.

"Ok, the next fear is gagging. Experienced guys will not let this happen to you. The secret is to get the cock past the gag reflex before it has time to react. So when you see guys in porn jam it that is what they are doing. They are not hurting the girl they want to get past the gag reflex fast and the girl likes that too. So, when I am ready to give you my love juice I will shove forward just like a guy busting your cherry. Now a few girls can swallow the cock without gagging. They want the cock so bad themselves that they just go for it. The majority of girls just do it to please their date."

"Do you still want to go ahead?"

I reach up to him, kiss him, and give his cock a squeeze.

"Ok, let's find a bench that is the right height."

We find one and I position myself and Paul is kneeling.

"Paul, please do not pull out when you are ready to cum. Fire it down my throat, please. Make me feel like a real slut. I have drunk guy's cum so it is ok."

"Holy shit, Heather! Damn you are a hot chic."

He places his cock at my mouth. I grab it and insert the head and hold him so he does not pull out as he begins to slowly thrust. I have wrapped my hand around the part that is not in my mouth. I see he has closed his eyes and is leaning on me a tad massaging my breasts.

He is increasing his tempo but still from my lips to the back of my throat, there is flesh contact. I feel warm pre-cum coating the inside of my mouth and the slightly salty taste. His cock is getting harder and harder almost like a steel rod, but warm and still letting me know his heart is increasing in beats. I do not want to hinder his thrust past my gag point so I drop my hand, take my hands, and place them on his butt cheeks. He is beginning to have shallow breathing with much increase in tempo.

It must be getting close. Drool from my mouth is running down the sides of my face.

My eyes are covered with his sack as he shoves his cock all the way in. I feel the warm nut juice going down on its way into my stomach. He is not moving but his cock is expanding and firing volley after volley of nut juice, leaving him and coming into me. I hear the most blood curdling sound I have ever heard coming from a human. I just pull his butt tighter to my face so I can savor my first deep throat man's juice dump. I just now realize I am trying to swallow his cock.

After he has regained his strength, "Ok, Heather, I am going to pull out quick for the same reason so release please."

I do not realize I had swallowed him and had a vacuum hold on him. I had to open my mouth wider so air could get in.

"My God, Heather! There are not words in the dictionary. My balls are still hurting. I thought they were going to leave me as I was firing. I never had that feeling before. Damn! It felt as if you were sucking my balls out of my cock."

We are startled by a knock on the door and someone saying, "Time, Paul." He shakes his head one more time to clear his brains then helps me up. We robe and open the door. Frank and Ann are standing there grinning. I guess they are going to use the sauna.


Frank is saying, "Brother, from the looks on your face it appears that she turned you inside out. If the face did not say it, announcing it to the whole world did it anyway. See you in a few."

Ann and Frank both pinch my butt as they come into the sauna and we walk out. Frank hollers, "Sure smells like this room was used for fucking!" and closes the door, roaring in laughter.

We just hug each other and as we pass the attendant he says, "Sounded as if you got another one to holler Heather." I give him a wink. My pussy twitches from his looks.

"Paul, hold it a second."

I walk over to the attendant and say, "So you were listening."

"Oh no, Heather, people stuck their heads out wondering what the roar was. We all heard Paul."

I turn and head to the room where Frank and Ann are, knocking and say, "Hi, this is Heather. If you are not too engrossed I would like too ask you a favor."

The door opens and they ask me in. Jesus the room is hot and they are sweating. "Frank, that attendant thought he was being cute and he is, about Paul's roar. Do you suppose you could get him to the party Saturday night? I want to turn him inside out and let everyone hear his roar."

"He needs a date but I want his first firing of the night. Shall we let him watch the orgy and let him get blue balls or let him get off before the orgy?"

"I have an idea Heather. I know just what to do to please you."

"Thanks Frank. I knew I could get you to pull it off."

"Sure, babe, that will be fun." Frank walks me to the door, opens it and then gets a good look at the guy.

Paul is chatting with the guy. I grab Paul's arm and we head back to the Jacuzzi but I flip my ass at the attendant so he will be horny all night.

Jeff and Amy give us a stare.

"We heard a roar over there. "Did you guys hear it or were you in a sauna engrossed in something?"

We bust out laughing. Paul saying, "Nope not a thing but people are asking us." We giggle more.

We slip into the Jacuzzi to get our strength. I reach up and kiss Paul saying, "Thanks for teaching me how to be more of a slut and by the way that was awesome."

"Babe, feeling you swallow my cum kept me so hard. It was like I had taken two Viagra pills and needed to fuck so badly, even though you had drained me. My balls have never ached like that since I had blue balls years ago. God, they acted like they wanted to get out. They just kept loading me up."

Paul and I are into refreshments when Frank and Ann join us. Jeff is doing Amy in the deep Jacuzzi.

Frank then says, "It is set for Slim."

"Frank has a plan already, listen to what he is thinking" comes from Ann.

Frank goes into the details of what would be fun.

"Jeez this is awesome. Leave it to your husband."

I turn and kiss Frank.

"Paul, I am famished. Can we go to the buffet to grab a bite before going back to the bungalow?"

"Sure, let me ask Amy and Jeff if they want to join us."

He leaves to check with them.

"Any plans for later Heather?" Ann asks.

"Yes, Maria and I have a date."

"Have fun and enjoy, see you tomorrow for our fun time."

Paul returns saying, "They are going to catch up and we should get started."

We have our meal and Amy asks me to go to ladies room with her.

In the ladies room she asks, "Any plans for tonight?"

"Yes, I asked Maria to sleep with me the other day. I assume she will be there at ten."

"Mmmm, if you are not sleeping with Paul, I will ask him to sleep with me and Jeff. Maybe they can make a sandwich to snack on."

"Jeez, Amy we have gotten bad. I will mention it to Paul because he has not asked yet. Maybe he is waiting for me to make the offer."

Amy and I return to the table and I mention my date with Maria and suggest to Paul if he is free and desires to sleep with Amy and Jeff he should, since Amy would like that hoping you guys will make a sandwich.

"Thanks, Heather. I see you two look out for each other real well."

We walk back to the bungalow.

It is 9:30 PM

I decide to work on my diary.

Amy, Paul, and Jeff decide to walk to the beach.

Above entered: February 23, 2006 - 10:30 PM

At our bungalow in Jamaica

I decide to enjoy a little fruit when there is a knock and Maria sticks her head in.

"Hi, Heather, I was thinking you might not be here yet. I am glad you are. That means we can play longer."

We hug and kiss each other. I suggest she plop down, unwind, and tell her to help herself to anything her heart desires. She looks at me and smiles saying, "Does that include you, Heather?"

We giggle.

After she appears relaxed I say, "Well Maria I sure want to have you try doing me the way I did you. Are you still up for it?"

"Heather, I have been changing liners all day thinking of this."

"Shall we see if you can?" as I offer my hand to walk upstairs with her.

"Are we alone?" Maria asks.

"We are now, but I will pull the divider just in case and get out an extra sheet also. We should be ok."

We get into the bedroom and I am so already worked up and knowing that Maria is too, I suggest, "Maria we both know what we want and I think we are already very wet, so let forget all the foreplay and try it."

"Great, Heather, I was hoping we could. Heather can I ask a favor?"

"Sure, Maria."

"I am almost certain I will get my hand into you. If you like the feeling, will you then do me at the same time? Maybe we will get each other off together. No one is here and it is more isolated than the Dungeon but I was so horny that day."

"Oh, Maria that is an awesome suggestion. God, I can feel your hand in me now. Let's do it."

We get into the 69 position but lying on our sides. Maria goes for my clit with her tongue for a few swipes. I go for hers. I feel her fingers spreading my river of juices all around and I am slurping hers.

She lifts her face from my clit but begins using both of her hands down there; a thumb on my clit with gentle rolling of it, and two fingers begin to finger fuck me, as I gush more juice.

She now is using three and I feel my pussy reacting as if a cock wants to get in. Now I feel a fat cock trying. She is still finger fucking me and I am humping now for more. Every time she pushes forward, I feel my door opening more. I am wondering how much more. God, this feels so gooood, just like a thick cock. I have a small mini cum wanting more. Oh God, I feel my pussy door lock around her arm as it closes. My eyes pop open and I whisper, "My God! You are in me."

"Play around in there. Move your fist left and right. Try not to rub the G-spot. Oh, Maria, that is awesome, just awesome."

"Let me try now to get my hand into you."

She arches as I start. I just make a spear of my fingers. She is so wet. I just shove easily but steadily.

I am watching her pussy opening more for the intrusion. This causes my pussy to spasm a little.

Wow my hand pops in. We both know it.

We take a few minutes to get ready to treat each other to a ladies fist fuck.

We just want to feel the internal sensations that a cock can not give us. It is the internal rotation in our pussy that feels so great versus the in/out thrust of a guy.

We begin slow rotation of our hands using our wrists.

This is causing us to begin small humping desiring more. This triggers an increase in our wrist action. We are climbing; one thing sets off a chain reaction.

I feel her pussy locking onto my wrist and from the sensation, mine has done the same.

"Now, Maria, the spot."

We begin violent shaking and thrashing causing internal friction everywhere as we both are unleashing our cums. I see Maria spraying juices and I know that I am.

We are moaning and screaming. It just will not stop one cum right after the other. Everything is going black.

I do not know how long I was out of it. I look at Maria and she appears to be still out. Both of us still have a hand in the other's pussy.

"Heather, I passed out I think. Everything went black."

"Me too, that was something else."

I hear her laughing.

"What's funny, Maria?"

"You should see the wet spot under you. It's as large as a dish pan."

I look at Maria pussy area and begin to laugh.

"You have the same down here Maria."

"Heather, let's move around inside to see if we are sore or sensitive."

I begin slow movements and Maria does also. My God it feels good. If we continue like this, we will blast again. Maria must be enjoying it; she is slightly humping and moaning.

I close my eyes and go for it. We are taking our time with no pressure forcing us to do more.

I decide to be bold, use my thumb of my free hand, and massage Maria's clit since it is so vulnerable.

I touch it, she screams and it sprays, she goes into convulsions again and is drooling at her mouth.

I let her enjoy her cum but do not remove my hand. She is lying there and her wrist begins moving in me. I close my eyes and do slow rotations in her. I am so close to coming from her rubbing the G-spot. I hump to get more friction. I unload as her thumb massages my clit very fast now.

I feel myself impaling my cunt onto her hand, wanting more in me.