A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapse panting for air. I am soaking wet from perspiration.

I come around slowly and decide to extract my hand. I feel her doing the same.

I take my hand and place it at my mouth to slurp up some of the juices. I see her doing the same. Now we exchange hands so we can get a taste of our own juices. We now get into position to French kiss. We look each other in the eyes and just smile at what we have accomplished.

"Wow Maria I will never forget this day. I had my first deep throat fuck and my first lady handfuck."

"I sure think these hand fucks are better than those finger extensions, don't you?"

"Yes Maria they sure are."

"Heather, could you do me another favor, please?"

"If I can Maria, what is it?"

"Maybe before you leave can you see if Anna might like this. I am to shy to ask her to try."

"Anna and I have been asked before but it's mostly guys that ask to do it to us. Sometimes a lady will ask if we are playing in the Dungeon. Mistress Trudy will not force us to do anything we are squeamish about. We have seen her do it lots of time with some of the guests. Most of the ladies asking for it are her age or older. I have often wondered why. It would be great if Anna and I could do it with each other and she gets the same feeling I do."

"You know, Maria maybe that ring needs to be stretched like the other ring. I think that is where it is uncomfortable. God our insides will let a baby slip out. Maybe we need to get a guy like Sam that is an expert at hole stretching to loosen us up but then on the other hand we might not be able to lock down on a guy as good. I think I will just let it happen with small hands until maybe after I have a baby or two, then I know I will have been opened up."

"Yeah, you probably are right, Heather. I never thought about it that way. Maybe that's why the older ladies seem to accept it easier. I don't know and I do not ask guests many personal questions. I am a little shy; in addition, we have orders from Mistress Trudy not to be nosey. I love my job so do not want to do anything that will cause her to fire me."

I lean down and kiss her and say, "I would love to find out for you if your sister likes it. She should since you guys are twins."

"I wish I could see you doing her. That would turn me on so much. However, I do not want her to know I am watching or seeing it. I just love seeing her having sex with a person for some reason. She is like me in that way too."

"But I do not know about this hand thing. She might get to up tight and it will not happen. It's strange, Heather that this bothers me. You know we both lost our cherry in the same bed almost at the same time. Neither one of us had the nerve to let it happen alone so we agreed to lose them together at the same time if the guys were ok with it."

"Wow! So, you want to watch me doing your sister you are saying."

"Yes, Heather."

"Let me make a phone call."

I call Ann and ask if somehow we can work it into the schedule tomorrow during a break to do Anna while Maria watches. I explain that Maria wants me to do Anna and she wants to watch and that two-way mirror in their bungalow would be perfect.

Ann answers by saying that she will have lunch at their bungalow and ask for the twins as servers; then after lunch, we can sneak it in. Anna will be surprised and Maria will be happy. Ann also asks me to ask Maria if she could watch also.

I go back to Maria, say it is all set for after lunch tomorrow at Ann and Frank's place; both of you will be serving. Ann asked me to ask you if it's ok if she watches. I did not tell her I was going to fist fuck your sister. I just said you wanted to see me doing your sister.

"Sure, Heather so long as Anna does not find out anyone is watching."

"Maria in their bungalow, they have a mirror that you can see through. You and Ann can watch it that way. Anna will not know the two of you are watching. I think Ann will make you swear to secrecy about the mirror. They have it so well disguised so I am just letting you in on a secret and I am sure she will ask you never to show or tell."

We hug and I suggest some sleep. We cover the wet spots with sheets and towels and snuggle into each other.

To be continued. Hint: for chapter 13: Girls fist fucking, girls on girls and black guys deep throating blondes.

A special thanks to jlo24601 for proofing and very helpful suggestions.