A Detective Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,613 Followers

Dani got up and hugged me close. God, she was putting on the Full Court Press with me. I decided to nip it in the bud.

"Dani, listen to me, ok?" I croaked. At her reluctant nod, I continued. "Dani, I'm sorry for that just now. I thought yesterday was just a really bad nightmare. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think of you in that way sometimes, but I love my wife... or who she used to be before that scumbag got his hands on her. But I promise you one thing right now. IF Samantha went along with this all willingly, I'm going to divorce her. When that's done, if you still want me, I'm more than willing to try with you. Ok?"

"And that's one reason I fell in love with you." She sighed in resignation. "You're the most fucking honorable man I've ever met." Her voice was equal parts admiration and exasperation.

"Thanks, sweety." I kissed her cheek as I released her nubile body. I got a good look at her without the tears in my eyes, and she literally took my breath away. She's tan all over, with no tan lines. Her pussy hair is neatly trimmed and shaved below. Her nipples, capping her D-cups, are dark brown and already hard as bullets. Dear Lord. I was being tempted like I'd never been tempted before!

"Like what you see, papi?" She gave me a seductive grin.

"Uh huh." I managed. Hey, all the blood was in my small head at that point. My brain was oxygen deprived! I had swollen to mammoth proportions compared to normal. Dani looked down and smiled, but didn't reach for me.

"When this is over, and if you aren't with Sammie again, I'm going to fuck your brains out for the rest of our lives, papi." She whispered, which made my cock jump even more.

"Dani, if I'm not with Sammie when the dust settles, I'll let you." I whispered back, then stepped back and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind me as I stroked my cock twice and came in the toilet.

Once that was taken care of, I was able to relieve my bladder, finally. When I came out to get dressed, Dani wasn't in the room, but I heard the sizzle of the frying pan out in the kitchen. I smiled at that, then got dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, put on my belt with Colt in Holster, and went out to join her. I didn't usually wear my pistol at home, but I wasn't going to take any chances with a possibly sociopathic psychologist out there. I noticed that Dani was also wearing her piece. A Lady Smith & Wesson in 9mm. She'd also gotten a concealed carry permit shortly after I hired her.

"Smells good." I said with the first big genuine smile I'd had since this whole mess started.

"Thanks, Nick." She shot me a cute grin, then went back to turning the omelet she was making. I smelled bacon in there, as well as cheese and salsa. She really knew her stuff. She was dressed in one of my old t-shirts and the jeans she'd worn last night. Her blouse was still on the floor in the bedroom.

"Dani, I know this is going to be tough on both of us." I said as I sat down on a barstool at the kitchen counter. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"Boss, I didn't sign on to be coddled. You made it clear from day one that I would most likely be needed on some cases, and with my background in criminal justice, you knew you could count on me. That hasn't, and won't ever change. I couldn't help falling in love with you, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna shy away from this one. This case is personal to me too, since Sammie is my friend. That pendejo doctor is going to get a rude fuckin' awakening by the time we're done with his ass!" Every word she said was true.

She'd been a detective for two years in the LAPD, but had been drummed out for beating a rape suspect half to death. She'd been lucky to avoid serious charges, but as the son of a bitch had been guilty, they didn't want the bad publicity of filing charges on her. She'd been given a nice little severance package to keep her mouth shut about the circumstances of her termination, but she'd been up front about it with me when I'd first interviewed her. It was one reason I'd given her the job. I wanted someone who wasn't afraid to get his or her hands dirty. Dani was definitely NOT afraid to get her hands dirty. Sometimes, I just forgot that about her.

"You're right." I nodded. "Dani, I need to tell you something about me that not even Sammie knows." I took a deep breath. I knew I could trust Dani. She'd trusted me, and I had verified the veracity of who she was and why she'd been fired.

"What do you mean?" She asked, a confused look on her face.

"Dani, I never worked for an Insurance company. I worked for THE Company as a covert operative." There. "My name is Nick Carter, and I used to be a spy."

Annnd that sounds like a REALLY BAD impression of the opening of Burn Notice.

Dani just looked at me, then plated our omelets and brought them to the counter, along with mugs of coffee. God Bless Dani.

"I sorta figured that. It was either that, or you had a criminal record someplace." She shrugged. "You're always looking around you like someone might be watching you. You don't show it much, but I've spotted it over the years we've been together. You know a lot about bugs, and how to tap a phone in record time. And then there's your lockpicking ability which rates right up there with the best catburglars in the business."

I laughed outright. She really was a shit hot Detective! "You're good!" I said, raising my mug of coffee to her before taking a sip. Mmmmmm, just right. "Oh, and you make the best damn coffee on Earth. Just so you know." I said.

It was her turn to laugh. "Thanks, Boss." She said. "I'm not just a pretty face and a hot body, you know." She winked.

"I know. If you were just those things, I wouldn't have hired you." I shrugged. She leaned over and gave me a kiss in the cheek.

"Thank you, Nick. No matter how this goes, thank you for everything." She smiled.

"Hey, you act like you're going to be leaving. Not gonna happen." I smirked at her. "You'll be working with me until we're both old and gray."

She just regarded me for a moment. "You know, you're right." She grinned. "I couldn't leave you if I got a job paying a million bucks a day."

"Good." I said. "Because I can't afford that, and you're the best damn assistant I could ever hope for."

"I'm glad you finally acknowledge that, Boss. Now, eat your food before I smack you!" She stuck her tongue out at me, so I stuck mine out back.

Then I really dug in, and her omelet was amazingly good. God, that girl can COOK! There are two schools of thought on the way to a man's heart, and all that stuff they teach girls. One is through his stomach, and the other is through his penis. For me, it's both. Granted, Sammie is a tornado in bed... WAS MY tornado in bed, and she could cook reasonably well.

BUT, and you KNEW there was a But coming, Dani's skill in the kitchen easily put Sammie to shame. If she fucked HALF as good as she cooks, I was seriously considering trading up, even if Sammie had been brainwashed by Dr. Dickfungus.

That might sound cold, but she had succumbed fairly easily without discussing anything with me at all. I couldn't believe that she would go behind my back to see a quack shrink like Linder, and not discuss ANYTHING with me! That itself was unlike her. She used to tell me everything, early on in our relationship. It had only been in the past couple months since starting her "therapy" that she had shut me out pretty much completely.

Once breakfast was done, I helped Dani with the dishes. Once done, she turned and before I could react, slipped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers. She kissed me passionately, and for a few seconds, I returned her kiss just as hotly. Our tongues dueled for dominance, and then I backed off, blushing like a school boy.

"I'm sorry, Nick." She said quietly.

"No, Dani. I don't think either one of us is sorry for that." I chuckled. "Damn, I wish I'd met you before my wife!"

"So do I." She said sadly. Shit. Someone was going to end up getting hurt, no matter how this turned out. I really didn't want it to be either of them if Sammie had been coerced or brainwashed. We HAD to watch those videos!

"Come on, let's go watch those vids and see if they can shine some light on Sammie's mental state." I said. We went into the den, where I kept my Home Office, and I downloaded half of the videos to her laptop.

I started where I needed to start. With Sammie.

The first interview was pretty basic. Just a 'getting to know you' session. Dr. Dicksucker was jotting stuff down in his notepad while asking Sammie questions about her life. He asked about her husband (me), and about any other family. She told him about her parents, and about how much she loved us all. I studied his face, and a sly little smile played across his lips at that. He then asked a few more innocuous questions, and then told her not to speak of this to anyone, as it could adversely affect their future therapy sessions.

That son of a bitch! He had set out to seduce her from the start! And since she had followed his instructions on keeping me in the dark, and I had no clue what was going on, I couldn't have done a damn thing to stop it. He had abused her trust in him as a medical professional.

Malpractice suit. Check.

The second vid was more questions. More personal questions this time. He asked her about our sex life. She answered truthfully, and I couldn't help feeling a swell of pride when she admitted that I gave her multiple orgasms each time we had sex. He just jotted stuff in his infernal notepad about each answer she gave. He asked some more personal questions that she seemed reluctant to answer, but he reassured her that nobody else would ever know about what she said. She answered truthfully again. It ended with him reiterating the need to keep these session confidential. She agreed.

I checked the dates on the videos. There were 16 videos of Sammie's "sessions", and that corresponded to his Monday and Wednesday appointments. I groaned as I put my face in my hands.

The third vid was difficult to watch. But once again, he didn't brainwash her or coerce her in any way other than "professional ethics" as he called it. She told him about her fantasies, and a lot of them I already knew about, and had helped her fulfill. Some, however, were things she'd NEVER told me about, before! She wanted to tie me up? She wanted to dominate me in the bedroom? She wanted me to clean her out after I came inside her? Jesus! She'd NEVER said anything to me about those! Once again, after she was done telling him what he wanted to know, he stressed the need for secrecy, and sent her on her way.

The fourth vid was when he started his insidious seduction in full. He asked her to describe her domination fantasies in detail, so she launched into graphic descriptions of what she wanted to do to me, and I listened raptly to each thing she said. She got through two of them before time was up. Once again, the secrecy agreement, and she was on her way.

The fifth and sixth videos were very similar to the fourth. She told him about her pseudo-cuckolding fantasy that concerned me eating my creampie out of her pussy. She was very graphic about that one, and then it REALLY amped up when he asked if she would want me to eat another man's cum out of her cunt. She thought about it, but then shook her head, saying she could never cheat on me like that! I felt a bit better when I heard her say that, and he backed off his Full Court Press that he'd been about to launch. He reminded her to keep it confidential in each one, and she agreed.

The seventh and eighth videos were more fantasies of hers where she would fuck me in the ass with a strap-on (never going to happen), and a few others. I was beginning to see why she wouldn't have told me about these fantasies. I just shook my head as she told him personal things about herself that she had never shared with me, her own husband. He then suggested having two men at once to her, and showed her a video clip of a woman in a sandwich, with one guy in her pussy and the other in her ass. Sammie and I had anal sex, and she actually loved it. When she saw that, the wheels in her brain started turning, and she said she would think about that one.

That was his kicker, and I saw his sly grin of triumph at the end of the video. He ONCE AGAIN urged her to keep their sessions confidential, and then let her go.

The rest of the videos were mostly him talking to her about her fantasies thus far. He enumerated each fantasy and pointed to how she was actually a dominant personality that had been subservient all her life, and had grown to accept it. First, she was subservient to her family. Then she was subservient to me. He built up her self-worth to the point of egotism by the end of the 14th video, and had convinced her to have two men (including me) as part of her "therapy". I noticed that starting in that one, he didn't urge her to keep quiet, knowing she wouldn't tell anyone, including me.

It was the fifteenth video where he first fucked her. Just a little under a week and a half ago. He told her that he would be the second man, if she wanted him to be. She said she didn't know, but he said that with his smaller penis, he would easily fit in her ass while I was in her pussy. She looked like she struggled with the decision for a solid 15 minutes as he gently urged her towards where he wanted her mind to be. She finally gave in, and he laid down on his desk and told her to dominate him. She did, riding his cock until she came, and then taking him in her ass. She complimented him that his cock was perfect for her ass, even though she had trouble coming on it in her pussy. I had to chuckle at that, in spite of everything. I never had trouble making her come while fucking her cunt.

The sixteenth vid was the last. She came in and before he could say anything, she kissed him passionately and then fucked him hard with her ass bouncing up and down on him in reverse cowgirl. She fucked her own cunt with a dildo while he fucked her ass, and after they were done, she said that she didn't just want a two on one, she wanted to cuckold me with him! That was the clincher right there. It showed me that she was beyond saving. She made a conscious decision to cuckold me instead of the original plan of having me fuck her with him. This time, she told HIM to keep it quiet, and she would call him with the right day and time.

I stopped the video, and looked up to see Dani looking at me with tears in her eyes and a disgusted look on her face that probably mirrored my own disgust. The guy was a serial seducer. A real Lothario. That made sense with his password on the computer, at least.

"I'm hitting this son of a bitch with a legal warhead so fuckin' big, he's going to wish he'd never been born." I vowed in a calm voice before God and Dani.

"I'm with you on that one, Boss." She said as she sat on the edge of my desk. "It seems that the longer video sets are more challenging. If it makes you feel any better, all the others are fewer than Sammie's. She held out the longest, apparently." She shrugged and gave me a hopeful smile.

"I sorta figure that, since all the ones left on here are shorter than hers. But you just confirmed it. This guy makes Machiavelli look like a good guy." I shook my head. "But as far as coercion or brainwashing, he's not guilty on those counts. He just convinces them to do it, and there won't be any harm in it."

"Yeah, I noticed that too. From what I can tell, he's never involved the husband before in their little games. But then, the husband finds out somehow and Divorces his wife. ALL the ones I've checked so far have ended up in Divorce." She listed the names of the women and their ex-husbands.

"Ok. Contact a couple of the exes and find out how they found out about Dr. Dickless seducing their wives. I need to talk to Janine." I shooed her out of the room, then pulled out my cell and called Janine's phone.

"Hello?"

"Janine, it's Nick." I said in a tight voice.

"Oh, Nick! Thank you for calling! Are you going to start your investigation today?" She asked.

"I've completed it, actually. You were more correct than you know. Is there any way you can come to my house either tonight or tomorrow? There are some things we need to discuss of a personal as well as professional nature. Don't get me wrong. I'm not hitting on you, but this case has hit a bit close to home for me." I explained.

"Care to elaborate on that, Nick?" She inquired.

"Not over the phone, ma'am. Either tonight or tomorrow morning would be best. My assistant Dani will be here with us, since she has some info to share with you as well." I told her.

"What's your address?"

I gave her my address, and she said she would be here in ten minutes.

Eleven minutes later, I heard a car in the driveway. I checked, and she'd driven a nice Jaguar XJ-6. I opened the door for her, and Dani brought her coffee while I went and got mine and Dani's laptops. I set both of them up on the coffee table and Dani and I sat on either side of Janine as I started to explain things.

"Janine, Dennis is a serial cheater who uses his position of professional authority and trust to seduce women and cuckold their husbands behind their backs." I said.

"From what we've seen so far, he ONLY goes after married women. There are no single women in these videos." Dani added.

"Now, each video series chronicles a seduction. He gains their trust, then talks about fantasies or problems in their marriages. He uses this information to seduce them and make them do exactly what he wants them to do. He doesn't coerce or brainwash his victims, but he's a serial offender, as you can see." I said, showing her all the series of videos. She gasped at how many there were.

"How the hell could he have kept this a secret?!" She screamed, her face turning beet red with rage.

"Janine, stay calm please. There's more." I said, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"More?!" She looked at me like I had just fallen off another planet.

"Yes, ma'am. As I said on the phone, this one hit really close to home for me. You see, my wife was his latest conquest." I showed her the name Samantha Carter on the video series I highlighted.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, Nick!" Janine hugged me tight. "He's going to pay for this! Be sure of that. He's going to pay through the goddamn bleeding ass I'm going to give him for this shit!"

"Janine, how much is your husband worth, monetarily? I will be filing Alienation of Affection and Malpractice against him." I said. "Don't worry. I'll introduce you to the best damn Divorce Attorney in California. Wes will take good care of you and get you as much as possible."

Janine laughed. "Oh, honey. Dennis is worth over 250 million, including his properties around the world. He has a lucrative practice, his books are bestsellers, and he's been on Doctor Phil as a guest several times. The majority of his money was made from his books, though."

"Ok. What I propose is we hit him with a blitzkrieg. We hit him hard and fast. But it's going to take probably a few days to set up. Do you trust us?" I asked her, indicating me and Dani.

"Yes." She said. "You've lost a lot too, Nick. I'm sorry for that. I should have seen what a snake he was before this!"

"I understand. Come by my office in the morning, and I'll introduce you to Wes. He's my Attorney, and will be handling my Divorce from Samantha, as well as my suits against your husband. But by Friday, we hope to have some other ex-husbands onboard to file suits against him for Malpractice and Alienation of Affection as well." I laid out my plan to her, and she was nodding and smiling by the time I was done.

"I can go along with that. The problem is going to be acting normal around him for two more days. I can claim female problems, or just go out of town to visit my mother. She's old, so he would probably buy that." Janine nodded.

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,613 Followers