A Devil of a Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you do not understand is that I am not your old hubby anymore. I'm not mortal at all. I'm a combination of man and demon. I'm a foot-soldier of Hell. I'm an incubus, a male sex fiend. I am a servant of Satan. You know, the Prince of Darkness, Lucifer, Beelzebub, or the Devil? If I fuck you, you'll go to Hell, just like Carrie. Think carefully. You can always refuse to sleep with me, but then I shall simply divorce you. That's your choice: divorce or damnation.

"Mind you, you might go to Hell anyway, since your religion frowns upon divorce and adultery. It's not guaranteed, however. There is that damned loophole of forgiveness and repentance, but why bother? From what I hear, Heaven's no picnic either. Adulteresses have been known to suffer gang-rapes as part of their Celestial Judgment. The Son of God has a twisted sense of humour, not to mention warped ideas of justice. Why do you think that I serve the Dark One?" Nigel smirked.

"So, I'm damned if I don't and also damned if I do? That's not fair!" Marcia complained.

"What do you always tell me? 'Life's not fair, Nigel.' You said that a few times when I've done things for you and not gotten any tail for my trouble. Why the hell else do you think that I gave up on doing favours for you? You destroyed any romantic illusions that I had, for which I should really thank you. There's no point in buying what's already mine by right, is there? I am just glad that I didn't completely grovel and become a pussy-whipped wimp. Now you know why I haven't gotten you any gifts for Valentine's in a couple of years, don't you?

"Well, at least you believe me now. You know that I serve the Devil, don't you? The question is whether or not you can stomach life without me. I suspect that you crave me now that I'm better endowed, don't you? That stupid bugger of a beau of yours is much smaller, isn't he? You don't love him. You just love his cock. That's the same here. There's no shame in it, as long as you admit it. Then again, I don't love you anymore, though you're still a babe. Frankly, you're not a very friendly or pleasant woman," Nigel provoked her.

"That's true, I suppose. I've been a horrible wife. The past few years have been bloody awful, I imagine. Still, I don't want to lose you now. That's strange, isn't it? You were a perfectly normal and reasonable chap once, but I didn't give you the time of day. You turn into a sex fiend, however, and I suddenly must become your slut! That's despite the fact that doing it will send me straight to Hell. Oh, well, it's the price that I shall have to pay to be yours again. At least I shall be with you for eternity, even in Hell. I don't look forward to burning, however," Marcia confessed.

"So, you do want me, even if it leads to eternal damnation? Well, there's another catch. If I shag you, you shall conceive by my infernal seed. You shall bear my child, as shall Carrie. Pregnancy is automatic for a woman of child-bearing age who fucks me, even if she is usually infertile. Both of you shall become my sluts and bear my children until you reach menopause. I imagine that my new powers shall make it practical to provide for such a large family," Nigel announced.

"Yes, I shall do it! However, is there any way that I can avoid the whole 'fire and brimstone' deal? I really don't want to burn! You've got some pull with the Evil One, right? Is there any punishment that doesn't involve fire? Or is that up to God, not Satan?" Marcia pleaded.

"Hey, I said nothing about fire or burning, did I? You just assumed that part, because of the rubbish that you have been taught. No, you won't burn, unless you've led some double life as an arsonist that I don't know about. As for your penalty, Satan has put that in my hands. Just be very nice to me, and I might find some more tolerable penalty. It shall still be painful and unpleasant, but there won't be any fire, or any other really extreme things such as dismemberment and flaying alive. Now, finish making some bloody tea before Carrie completes her shower! If you make it in time, you shall be next to receive my seed," Nigel insisted.

"Yes, Nigel. I suppose that eternity shan't be so bad, as long as I get on your good side. Milk and sugar?" Marcia obeyed him, her sex surprisingly wet at the idea of being under her husband's hand for an indefinite period of time.

"Naturally, Marcia. By the way, it's not eternal punishment. Once you've atoned, you can be a regular subject of Satan for the rest of eternity. If you please me, Hell can be a little easier on you. Now, hurry up with that tea, damn it!" he spanked her arse lightly, as he saw her relax for the first time that evening.

Well, this is definitely the best day of my life, Nigel reflected. I've finally gotten the upper hand with this bloody dame and her sister. She shall never regain it, or I'm not Nigel Allen, a foot-soldier of Hell.

Now, there's also the matter of helping Hugh get some payback for the years of cuckolding. I'd be a sorry sod if I didn't lend him a hand. Carrie might not like it, but she owes him as much as Marcia owes me. Something tells me that she shall do it, as long as she gets to keep fucking me. It's amazing how a romp with a demon changes a woman! They're icy one moment, melting the next.

12