A Devilishly Delightful Dental Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,008 Followers

She leaned back and took an erect nipple between her fingers of each hand and began to roll and pull them, harder and harder. She would catch my nipple firmly and pull and shake my breasts from side to side, and up and down, making them dance. I loved it and didn’t want her to stop. My hand went to my pussy and while she pulled and rolled my nipples to impossible lengths, my fingers strummed my clit till I screamed out, filling the clinic with my ecstasy.

Her eyes were on my pussy as I rolled my clit around in circles, and pulled at my pussy lips with the other hand. I exploded, hips shooting upward, my cries loud in the room. Finally with a long moan I fell back spent.

She bent forward and kissed me gently, her face one of amazement. When my breathing was back to somewhere close to normal, she kissed me again very gently.

“I have never seen a woman climax like that. I have never seen another woman climax, period. Do you always scream like that?” She asked her lovely brown eyes open wide in astonishment. “I really did that to you? It was that good?”

“Lexus, that was absolutely fantastic. You are a really wonderful lover.” I managed to gasp out. “Thank you. See, you knew what to do!”

“Would you, uhh, would you, ohh, I‘m sorry.” She stopped and swallowed, getting up the nerve. I know what was coming. “Would you like for me to, uh, go down on you? Kiss your, your pussy.”

I pulled her to me and kissed her softly and gently. I cupped her wonderfully firm breast and squeezed it a little. “Only if you want to. I’d love to be the first woman you have ever gone down on.”

She started to go downward. “Lexus, honey, start at the top. There is no rush. The secret of a really good lover is to take your time unless you both are so hot you can’t stand it any longer. But for now, we both have had a climax, and you need to just take your time. Gently, slowly. Enjoy my body, and explore it. I assure you I’ll certainly enjoy it. Pretend it’s your body and you are watching someone else make love to you. Do what you want done to your sweet body.”

Elexus took a deep breath and closed her lovely brown eyes. This was the first time for her, and she wanted to get it right. I smiled, knowing how she felt. I remembered my first time, tense, not wanting to make a mistake, or to be a bad lover. I reached up and stroked her lovely face. “Lexus, Honey, there is no way you can do it wrong, no way you can turn me off.”

Her eyes went wide and she grinned from ear to ear. It was as if I had read her mind. I had in a way. I knew her feelings. She kissed me and moved beside me and began to kiss my lips again, her tongue sliding across my lips, then into my mouth, slowly sensuously, wonderfully!

Her hands moved to stroke and knead my breasts, softly, very gently. Such wonderful hands, her fingers playing over my slopes, seeming to find all the sensitive points. I sighed and thrust them upward a little, closed my eyes and just felt her hands on me, her tongue playing inside my mouth. A very erotic, sensual feeling. It had been too long since I had a woman make love to me. I have always enjoyed it. Having the beautiful Elexus making love to me was a real plus too.

She pulled back and kissed my cheeks, moved around and kissed my ear, her tongue probing gently, hotly into my ear. She nibbled on my earlobe and tongued behind my ear. I shivered, and goosebumps popped up all over me. She was doing superbly well, for her first time with a woman.

I couldn’t help myself, and reached out and took a firm breast in each hand and cupped and stroked them. Her hard nipples raked against my palm. She smiled down at me.

“Am I doing OK?” She asked, with a little naughty smile playing over her sensuous lips.

“Honey, you are doing splendidly. You are hitting all the right spots and then some. No complaints from me!” I grinned up at her.

She licked down my neck, then further to my breasts. She licked the sides with the flat of her tongue. She moved until she was making circles around my nipples. Her hands caught and stroked my breasts, squeezing them gently but firmly. My breasts began to ache, her lips finally covered the nipple and she began to suck and tongue them. She nipped the tip, catching my nipple between her teeth, pulling, and giving me just a touch of pain. I love it and growled my pleasure. She glanced up at my face and took the nipple between her lips, sucked hard and pulled upward. It became harder and more elongated.

“Mnnnn, yes, so good, Lexus, you are doing just fine, Hon.!” I said between clinched teeth. She was making me so damn hot. There seemed to be a direct nerve that went from my nipples directly to my clit. It ached and burned.

She sucked, licked my nipples and breasts for a long time, making them swell and ache. Finally, she moved downward, leaving a silvery-wet trail over my body. Her hands stroked my body, making me shiver in anticipation. Eons later she kissed my thighs, sliding between them as I pulled my thighs wide and lifted them to my breasts, spreading myself open for her, giving myself up to her. Knowing I was her first woman, made me hotter and wetter, if possible.

She pulled back slightly and looked at my spread pussy. “God, it’s lovely. I had thought my pussy was rather ugly, yours is so beautiful. So wet and --- just - um - mouthwatering. I’m salivating like crazy, and a little scared too.” She said, her voice trembling slightly.

“Lexus, you are doing so well. Relax and think how you’d like your sweet pussy kissed, and licked.” I said reaching down to caress her soft long tresses. She looked up at me and smiled.

She leaned over and gently kissed my wide spread pussy. I sighed as her lips touched my secret flesh. She drew back a little, grinned and kissed it again. Then she opened her mouth and slid her long tongue out, and put it flat against my dripping pussy and licked slowly from bottom to top. She had the most amazed look on her face.

“God!” She said in an astonished voice. “You taste so delicious. I never knew a woman’s pussy would tastes so good. I love it.” She licked again and again; long flat licks the complete length of my pussy.

My hips rotated upward slightly as she licked and I could feel my self lubricate. I love to be eaten, and a having a beautiful woman lick me, for her first time with a woman, really got my juices flowing. Lexus licked again and again, eyes closed.

She shifted slightly and licked higher and her tongue found my clit for the first time. I sobbed out as her tongue played over it. Her lips closed over my hard clit and she sucked it in and out between her lips. She flicked it with her tongue between suctions as if she had been doing it all her life.

“Ohhh , God, yes Lexus, Honey. Like that! God you are driving me wild.” I cried out.

She sucked over and over and I felt a finger move over my pussy and slid inward carefully. My hips hunched upward as she sucked. I felt another finger follow the first and slip deep inside me in and out.

“Honey, cross your fingers inside me, and rotate your wrist as you fuck me. Please!!” I moaned.

She was a quick study and began to rotate her fingers inside me. I had learned that trick years before from a more experienced lady lover, and it excites the pussy more than just sliding the fingers in and out. I moaned out as she skillfully fingerfucked me. Her tongue flicked my clit wonderfully. I screamed out as I exploded. My hips shot upward against her mouth and my pussy exploded. I held her head between my hands and pressed her mouth hard against my pulsing pussy, while my body seemed to burst into a thousand pieces.

Her lips never left my clit, sucking it skillfully. Her fingers pumped in and out hard, rotating inside me. I don’t know how long my climax lasted, but finally I gasped out and fell back. I screamed as her tongue flicked my clit again. I pushed her head away rather roughly. I cannot stand the touch there just after a climax.

She moved beside me, a worried look on her face. As soon as I got my breath back, I pulled her up to me and held her and kissed her. Her lips were still wet with my pussy juices. I licked her lips softly.

“I’m sorry, did I hurt you? “ She asked a frown on her lovely face.

“Ohh, Lexus, no! No, Honey. It’s just that after a climax, most women can’t stand for their clits to be stimulated for a few minutes. I guess you haven’t been told that before, since you haven’t made love to another woman. It’s OK, though. That was a fabulous climax you gave me.

I held her close and we kissed for a while. I could tell she was getting excited again and I was too. I wanted her long tongue deep inside my pussy. I realized she had never really slid it inside me. I stroked her body and played with her dripping pussy again till I had her breathing hard and her hips pushing up toward my fingers.

I pulled back a little. “Do you have a quilt here? A nice thick one?”

“Yes, we keep one here in case we have a patient who becomes faint, or just needs to lie down. We put them on the couch and cover them up.” She looked a little puzzled. I winked and motioned with my head for her to get it. She went to a cabinet and pulled it out. I admired her cute little bare ass, and the glimpse of her still wet pussy too, as she reached up to get it. Damn, that dentist was going to be a lucky man! She got down a nice big thick quilt, exactly what I wanted.

I got up and we moved a small table to the side. We spread it doubled onto the carpeted floor making a nice soft pallet for us to lie down on. She looked at me and grinned, getting a rather wicked look on her face.

“That couch isn’t long enough for what I have in mind.” I said pulling her to me.

“God, a wicked 69? I have seen it in the porn moves. We are going to do that?” She asked excitedly, lovely brown eyes sparkling.

“Lexus, this is the ultimate with another woman, making love to them, while they make love to you. The ultimate kiss between the two of you. My absolute favorite.”

We moved together, pressing our bodies against each other, full length. We straddled each other’s thighs, and pressed our pussies against a firm thigh. We kissed and caressed for a long while, stroking each other, our breasts pressed together. We moved our breasts from side to side making our hard nipples rub together. I had to hold her back a little, and explained there was no hurry, and that women needed a long period of foreplay. She grinned and told me she was just in a rush to try out the 69. I smiled, and held her close while we both raised our passions to new heights of desire.

Finally I pulled back, and we turned and lay on our sides. We kissed and sucked each other’s breasts for a while, a delight; to kiss her sexy mounds, and have her lips exciting my own breasts too. We moved downward a little quicker. We both were very excited at this point in time. I kissed her belly and thighs and she did the same to me. I spread my thighs wide for her and pulled her head onto my thigh, giving her a soft resting place. She did the same.

I kissed my way slowly across her thighs, teasing her. She followed suit, and her tongue played over my sensitive thighs. Damn this woman was a quick study. Slowly I moved till I was kissing the sensitive juncture of her thigh and body. She moaned as I did. Knowing no woman had ever been here made me hotter than I had been in a long time.

I could feel the heat from her spread pussy; smell the delightful odor of her excitement. It was open; spread for me, her first woman. That thought made my clit throb.

I kissed and licked around her beautiful red flower. It was exquisite in color and shape, a thing of beauty. I wished I were a sculptor, or artist to catch the beauty of her delicate opening. Each woman’s pussy is a thing of beauty, lovely to behold and delightful to make love to also. I slid my tongue out and tasted her for the first time. She started slightly at the touch of her intimate flesh. She was delicious. I licked from bottom to top over her delicate opening. She cried out as I did. I tasted her over and over. Her sweet sex seemed to flow a little stream of her juices out to my lapping tongue.

I slid my tongue inward slightly opening her pussy up. I slid my tongue upward spreading her inner lips wider. Saliva slid off my tongue joining the juices flowing from within her. I finally pointed my tongue, extended it, and slid it slowly into her depths. She cried out against my pussy and her mouth mashed against me in her involuntary jerk. I probed inward, my lips covering her sweet tasting pussy. I sucked gently and was rewarded with her sweet, slightly salty juices. God, she tasted delicious. It had been a while since I had kissed, and made love to another woman, and Lexus’s pussy was a delight to make love to.

I slid my tongue as deeply as I could inside her. I have a rather long tongue, and probed, moving it from side to side. Her pussy was tight and I wished my tongue were longer. I slid my finger beside my tongue, wetting it in her sweet juices. I moved it back a little feeling for the tight little nether hole. Lexus gasped as my wet finger found it and probed gently till I found the center and pressed inside her back passage. She moaned out loud.

She recovered, and buried her lips against my pussy, and began to lap and suck it, much to my enjoyment. This time she slid her long tongue inside me, slowly and deeply. She gently began to tongue fucked me. She wiggled her tongue from side to side inside me and it felt wonderful, so long and so strong. She sucked gently too, as she slid her tongue in and out. She was really learning fast.

It felt so wonderful to feel a woman’s tongue and lips back on my pussy. I had missed that touch. Lexus slowed down a little and began to refine her probing tongue, and her sucks. It is always the first instinct to try to rush making love, and it was as if she suddenly found the stitch, and turned it off, slowing down her lovemaking.

I pulled my mouth away a moment and murmured, “Mnnn, yes Lover, that’s wonderful! Slow and easy, enjoy what you are doing. A sweet pussy is a wonderful thing to make love to.”

She slowed still more and began to make delightful love to my pussy. She slid her tongue out, and began to lick my spread pussy slowly, ending her lick under my clit and stroking it gently along the under side. It was my turn to moan under her caresses. I licked her sweet pussy, tongue fucking her, sipped her abundant juices, and enjoying every drop I sucked from it. I slid my finger in and out of her tight ass, wiggling it inside her hot bowels. I wondered if her fiancé had ever done that to her. He would surely want to slide his cock here some day soon. She had an absolutely superb ass.

Elexus and I lay for a long time side by side, making love to each other, slowly and so wonderfully. Time meant nothing to us. We reveled in the feel of each other’s bodies together, the licks we gave and received and the slowly building tension we were creating together. Our faces were buried in velvet soft, hot wet flesh, dripping with our juices, the best, the most erotic, and sensual feeling in the world.

Lexus finally began to shake and pant, she was so near her climax. I was very close to an orgasm too, as she had become a very skillful lover in a very short time. She seemed to know just how to kiss and caress me. I guessed she did as I told her to, and did to me what she wanted done to her body.

She began to pant, and her face buried against my pussy moving from side to side, her lips sucking my aching, swollen clit.

“Now, Sweet Love, now.” I cried out. I flicked her clit rapidly and felt her pussy tighten and she screamed out her joy. Her face was buried in my pussy and her lips sucked my clit harder, her tongue flicking it rapidly

It was my turn to cry out and in unison; a rarity for the first time, we both came almost at the same time. I love making love to a woman in a 69, and now this gorgeous woman and I were making love for the first time, and had an almost simultaneous climax.

Our mouths sucked, tongues flicked, and I pumped my finger in and out of her delightful ass. We writhed on the floor. I was glad we were on the flat surface, as we would have probably fallen off of the couch if we had been on it. We rolled together on the floor and I bumped my head on something, but my body almost didn’t feel it as her tongue laved my swollen, exploding clit over and over.

I moved one hand to her clit and strummed it while I opened my mouth over her gaping pussy and sucked hard on it. I could feel it pulse against my lips and tongue and I slid my tongue back inside the wonderful hotness. Her body gave a shudder and her hips hunched against my mouth. I felt her hot pussy juices shoot into my waiting mouth. I spasmed in unison with her, her juices triggering my own climax. I couldn’t tell if her mouth was over my own pussy or not, as we writhed in ecstasy on the floor.

I think we each had a long series of climaxes as we ate each other for a long, long time. I have seldom had such a wonderful series of climaxes. It was the beautiful sexy woman I was making love to, and also the thought that this was her very first time with another woman. She certainly made up for in passion what she lacked in skills at making love to another woman. At this point in the impassioned lovemaking I really didn’t care. She gave me some of the most wonderful climaxes I could remember.

Finally, as with all good things, we both became exhausted and our passions slowed then stopped. I licked her sweet dripping pussy slowly and gently, savoring the wonderful smell and taste of her excited sex. Her tongue did the same for me, carefully avoiding my super sensitive clit. She had learned her lesson well.

We pulled back and turned and hugged and kissed again. She licked my mouth and face like a big beautiful jungle cat. I returned the favor.

“Did you like making love to your first woman, Lexus?” I asked finally after we had both caught our breaths.

She smiled radiantly, her face alight with joy. “God, yes, I had no idea. It was fantastic. I never realized that making love to a woman could be so wonderful. Does this make me a Lesbian? If it does, I don’t care! I just wanted to make love to you and never stop.

“I absolutely loved the taste of your pussy, and when you came, your juices seemed to spurt into my mouth. Fantastic. Delicious. And you were making love to my pussy all at the same time. I just ---“ Words failed her. She shook her lovely head, her soft brown hair beautifully tousled by our lovemaking danced and swayed. She smiling at me and kissed me softly and gently.

“No, I doesn’t’ make you a Lesbian. I think that word gets a lot of bad publicity. Some people think of ‘Lesbians’ as butch women who are such rabid men haters, they can’t even bring themselves to spell woman with an “A” in it. They want to spell it w-o- m-y-n. Lesbians can be soft and loving, indistinguishable from any other woman.

“No, Sweet Lady, you are just a fantastic bi-sexual woman who just discovered a new facet to your psyche. I like men, and I love women. I just think I like women maybe just a little more than men. They are so attuned to what I want in lovemaking. Most men haven’t a clue. They could learn from a woman, as how to take their time and really give a woman her pleasure, and then have their pleasure afterward.”

We kissed and stroked each other softly, slowly in the afterglow of lovemaking. Finally we got up, washed up a little, dressed and left the building. I kissed Lexus softly in the parking lot, now lit by the lights around it. I promised to keep in touch with her.

Two months later I attended her wedding, and she was a radiant bride in a beautiful flowing white dress, with a smile that almost glowed. She pulled me close at the reception, and gave me a chaste kiss with all the people surrounding us.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,008 Followers