A Devilishly Delightful Dental Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,008 Followers

The beautiful bride whispered in my ear, “ Thank you so much for making love to me. I have been teaching Pat how to make love to me as you did. I even told him all about what we had done. After we get back from our honeymoon, I’ll call you again. He said he doesn’t have any problem with you and I making love together. He really gets excited when I told him what we had done. I want to learn more about making love to another woman, and I want you as my teacher.” She smiled, kissed me lightly on the cheek, winked, and turned as another guest came up to her to congratulate her.

I smiled and thought I would mark my calendar. They would be on their honeymoon for two weeks. Mnnn, I would reserve some quality time for the new bride. I wonder if she would be interested in a threesome with a fantastic lady lover I have? I would certainly ask her when the time came.

One of her bridesmaids, a lovely young lady, standing alone, caught my eye. I took a drink off a passing drink tray, and moved toward her. I had watched her often during the wedding. What an absolutely lovely young lady! Delicious looking too! The swells of her flawless, young beautiful breasts, exposed by her décolletage, looked so very inviting. I caught the radiant Elexus watching me; she nodded slightly, and winked naughtily.

* * * * *

Blowing a kiss toward the real Elexus

Tawny T

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,008 Followers