A Diamond In The Rough

Story Info
She is His jewel.
1.3k words
3.55
35.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was His whore and that that was what He desired from her. She was His property, just as if He had purchased her at a store—a fine jewelry store, He said, because certainly she was a diamond in the rough; beautiful, rare, without flaw, but hidden beneath a neglected exterior—she had not previously been valued and therefore did not know her own worth. She needed polish. He vowed to polish her to His satisfaction, and did so, on a daily basis. Sometimes the lessons were harsh. She cried. But her tears did not stop Him. He knew what she needed. He knew how to take her there, and He did not care how much it hurt. Besides, when He used physical punishment on her, it made Him feel so good. That was all that mattered to either of them.

She loved to learn from Him. She could sit curled up at His feet and listen to Him forever. She loved when He instructed her in all things. She felt as if He were the smartest man on Earth. He was chiseling His jewel into someone who would shine in any setting. She loved His attention so much that she welcomed the pain. She knew the pain He inflicted moved Him—she knew it affected Him in a deeply sexual as well as a deep emotional way, and therefore she longed to feel His pain. Her entire life was focused on His pleasure. Everything that she said, everything she did, her every thought -- all devoted to Him. His needs were paramount. Hers were secondary, if they mattered at all. Her soul was entwined with His.

He loved the way her submission made Him feel. His control of her gave Him such intense pleasure; physical, sexual, emotional. His dominion, His supreme authority over her was intoxicating. His control of her was complete. She would do whatever He wanted, whenever He commanded her. She would not question Him, but would immediately do whatever He wished, no matter how painful, how degrading, how humiliating it might be. And oh how He loved to humiliate her. It was when she was in her lowest, most humbled state that she was ripe for learning. At those times He was able to pick her up from her pain, fill her, heal her, take all her sorrows—all the sadness from her past and fill her with joy, knowledge, relief. She was truly His pet. Ahhh how every man dreams of having a pet who will be completely obedient—man's best friend is not his dog, it is His whore. To have a pet who is His whore AND also willing to be His puppy was the most erotic thing on Earth, of that He was sure. His collar adorned her neck. She wore it proudly at all times. Sometimes He attached a leash and led her by this leash, although she was always attached to an invisible leash anyway, and followed Him willingly and joyfully.

"My pet, serve Your Master's dinner." He said to her. Immediately she went to the kitchen to prepare His meal. When it was ready, He said, "I will eat in the dining room tonight, bring my food there." She complied, and when He sat down at the table, she stood by silently, waiting for Him to instruct her. Would He ask her to sit with Him? Sometimes He did. Other times He made her stand to the side and watch Him enjoy His meal. "Kneel here on the floor, puppy slut." He said. She felt the color rise to her face. It embarrassed her so much to be treated like a dog. And yet it gave her Master great pleasure to see her humbled in such a way. With a very red face, she knelt on the floor by her Master. He picked up her leash and set it across His lap.

Sometimes He would ignore her and concentrate on eating His meal. Other times He would glance at her in her submission, her humiliation complete. His cock would become instantly hard as He considered His power over her. He had the power to turn her into His bitch. It was an incredible feeling to rule the world, one person at a time. He picked up her leash and jerked her head up until she was looking directly into His eyes. He said, "Open your mouth, bitch." He reached onto His plate, picking up a piece of fish and held it 8 inches or so from her mouth. He dropped it into her open mouth and she caught it, chewing it for His pleasure. His hand reached out to pet her head. "Good little bitch." He crooned. She loved to hear Him call her a good bitch. It made her incredibly wet.

"Are you thirsty, pet?" He asked? "Yes, Master, i am thirsty, Sir." She replied. He pointed to a bowl of water He had placed on the floor. "Drink, whore." He commanded. She looked at Him, her shame complete, and crawled to the water bowl. Leaning down, she lapped at the water with her tongue, drinking her fill.

He continued this game of feeding His slut bitch for awhile longer, until His engorged cock began to get uncomfortable. He said, "Your Master needs your mouth, bitch." She got up on her knees and began fumbling with His zipper. "No hands, cunt, dogs don't use hands." He said. She reached up with her mouth and pulled His zipper between her teeth, pulling it down slowly, carefully. She pulled His pants back with her teeth, exposing His cock head. "Lick it." He commanded. She touched it with the tip of her tongue and began swirling her tongue around and around the head, sticking just the very tip of her tongue in the hole. He became impatient and pulled His cock out for her. "Now, bitch, suck your Master's cock." She pulled His cock halfway into her mouth and began sucking. He groaned deeply and reclined in the chair, enjoying the incredible feeling of her hungry, sucking mouth on His swollen cock. He began to move His hips against her mouth and then grabbed her hair, entwining it in His fingers. He pulled her head down hard on His cock and pushed it into her throat. He was relentlessly reaching for her esophagus with the tip of His cock. She began choking and gagging, unable to breathe. "Relax that throat, whore, or I will relax it for you." He said. She struggled to comply. Suddenly His cock broke thru the constrictive barrier and pushed deeply into her throat. He held her head down hard, ignoring her desperate need for oxygen. His need for relief was greater. They both knew it.

He began fucking her throat hard and deep, using it without any thought for her comfort or her oxygen. She was His toy and He would play as roughly as He wanted to. He would not let her forget that she was His property.

His cock began to swell in her throat. She braced herself for the inevitable firing of His cum into her throat. He seized her by her hair and held it in His fists as His cock began to pulse and throb, spurting His semen down His whore's throat.

She gulped and swallowed His gift to her and held His cock in her mouth until the spasming stopped. He pulled her head off and kissed her forehead.

She sat back on her heels and bowed her head. After a few seconds she looked up at Him with adoration, meekly saying, "Thank You, Master, for the honor and privilege of eating Your cum, Sir." He smiled, and pulled her onto the chair next to Him, saying, "You are very welcome, sweet pet."

Now Your pet has to go to work all wet and horny.

I love You.

mary