A Dickens Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are you and what have you done with my wife," Bob asked with a grin.

Eleanor spun and faced him, her surprise becoming elation at seeing her husband. She threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply, a long wet kissed that had him reeling back against the wall for support. Arms around his neck, she broke off the kiss only to breath and lay her head on his chest.

"Oh, I missed you," Eleanor whispered, holding onto him for dear life. "I've had a helluva day."

Bob wrapped his arms around her waist. "I know, I'm so sorry about Marla. You poor dear, you must be exhausted. Is there anything I can do?"

Eleanor looked up into his eyes, "Yes, there are a million things. But right now just believe me when I say I love you. And... I'm sorry."

Bob marveled at her transformation. Eyes beaming, he asked, "Are you drunk? Is that hat on too tight?"

She hit him playfully in the pit of the stomach. They wrestled briefly then found each others lips again in a hot, passionate kiss. Their embrace was broken only by the knock on the door by a group of Star Wars characters.

"Go. Go and get changed into some real Halloween clothes and help me give out this candy. I can't do it all myself you know." Eleanor patted his butt and sent him off to get out of his suit as she answered the door.

Bob rushed through a quick shower paying particular attention to his blossoming erection. Eleanor's attitude today, toward Halloween and toward him, was so uncharacteristic. It had been years since she was so flirtatious, so lively. He wondered if the death of her friend had triggered something in her, possibly even shaken her out of her self-absorbed existence.

Rummaging through his closet, he looked for his Phantom of the Opera suit from several years back. Bob found a pair of black pinstriped suit pants and threw them on without underwear. Next he donned a black button-down shirt and threw the old cloak around his shoulders, black velvet exterior lined inside with blood red satin. He stepped into his black loafers, top hat, and put on his half-face mask.

Walking back to the front hall, he heard his wife opening the door and squealing with delight. He turned the corner just as she addressed the costumed child.

"Why Tiny, what an adorable pumpkin you make!! Did you make that, Ursula? Please come in, both of you."

Bob stopped as the stunned Ursula stepped through the door, following her round orange son. Ursula was dressed in her usual skimpy witch attire, but this time she was totally outmatched by his wife. The two women chatted like old friends, but Bob could see a sort of verbal sparring going on. Still, he enjoyed watching the two beautiful women, both provocatively dressed, from the safety of the shadows.

The women watched Tiny agonize over which popcorn ball to pick before Eleanor urged him to take several. As Tiny ran out the door to look at the groaning coffin, Ursula bemoaned their lack of funds to get his pituitary operation. Bob waited to catch Elle rolling her eyes as she did whenever she heard the subject, but what she said next stunned him.

"Maybe we could design a special chocolate dessert and use the proceeds for his medical bills. I'm sure we could think of something, he could even help me design it." Eleanor looked innocently at the suddenly speechless Ursula.

"If you wanted to, I'm sure Bob could draw up a trust or something. You wouldn't have to mess with the details." Bob smiled at Eleanor's plan, knowing that Ursula would much rather have the money herself.

"I.. I.. don't know what to say," Ursula sputtered searching for something to add. "That's so generous."

"That's my girl," Bob replied, stepping out of the shadows. He came up behind Eleanor just as she started to turn around, put his hands around her abdomen and kissed her cheek. Eleanor cocked her head at him as he hugged her tight. For a moment they forgot that they weren't alone.

"Well, aren't you a studmuffin, tonight?!?" Ursula interrupted, raising her voice to break up the pair. "Let me look at that sexy outfit."

Ursula took a step forward as she devilishly stared at Bob. Placing her hand on Bob's encircling arm, Eleanor turned back to see Ursula creeping towards them, her eyes on her dashing husband.

"Yes, he is yummy tonight, isn't he?" Eleanor leveled a confident stare at her neighbor as the sudden sound of her voice stopped Ursula's advance. The two stood opposite each other, sizing up the competition.

"Good enough to eat, if you ask me," Ursula cooed. She flipped her hair out of her eyes with a coy laugh, looking back at Bob to get his reaction.

Eleanor pulled Bob's arms from around her and crossed towards the door. "What a wonderful idea, Ursula," she replied, as she bent down to pick up the bowls of candy. As Ursula winked at Bob, Eleanor came back and put the bowls out in front of the temptress.

"Would you be a dear and put these out on the porch?" Eleanor asked sweetly. "I think I'll have my Halloween treat a little early tonight."

Almost as reflex, Ursula reached out and grabbed the bowls before realizing that she was being dismissed. With an uncomfortable laugh, she turned with the candy and said, "You sure you don't need help with him, sweetie?"

Eleanor leaned close to Ursula's ear, speaking just loud enough for Bob to hear, "No, I think this particular dessert must be swallowed whole. But I'll tell you how he tasted sometime if you come by the shop."

With that, she opened the front door and escorted the speechless neighbor out to her waiting child. Calling good-bye to Tiny, Eleanor closed and locked the door, turning to face her astounded husband.

Laughing under his breath, Bob piped up, "Don't you think that was a little harsh? After all, she's really harmless."

Turning off the inside light, Eleanor moved toward him. "True, but I'm not. I'm here to claim my treat."

They fell into each other's arms, faces closing together. "You are amazing," Bob whispered.

"Just wait," Eleanor breathed as she sucked him into a passionate kiss.

They stood in the darkened hall, black silhouettes locked in steamy embrace. Groping each other, their feverish kisses took on an urgency that they hadn't known for many years. Just as his hand reached under her short skirt to find her ass uncovered by panties, she broke away, grabbing his arm and pulling him into the den.

Bringing him to a stop in front of the mantle, Eleanor pulled out a long fireplace match. Striking it, she reached up to light a nearly exhausted white candle. Bob started to speak, but Eleanor extinguished the match and placed her finger to her lips. Bob took the hint and didn't interrupt, watching his wife close her eyes and whisper something too softly to hear.

As she finished, she turned to him and smiled. Placing his hand back under her skirt along her bare ass, she purred, "For a departed friend."

Bob moved his free hand to her other ass cheek, squeezing her white silky flesh. Eleanor ran her fingers down his neck, then gently replaced them with her mouth. She nibbled his nape softly. He smelled so good to her tonight and she inhaled his scent with every breath.

She allowed her hands to explore his body. She traced the outline of his chest muscles through his shirt and moved down to his hard abdomen. He let out a loud sigh as her fingers reached the front of his trousers, rubbing along the length of his penis. She felt his wood strain at the zipper as she teased him through the cloth. His hands tightened on her ass and lifted her toward him slightly, his fingers digging in near her asshole. She felt a sudden rush of dampness between her legs and widened her legs to give him better access to her slit below.

Eleanor slowly unfastened his zipper and slid her hand inside. She was delighted to find that he too was not wearing underwear, as her hand fell immediately onto the base of his shaft. As his fingers slid down over her sensitive ass button, she bit into his neck playfully and pulled his straining staff out of his pants.

Gripping his shaft, Eleanor straightened up to look him in the eye. With a grin, she removed his half-faced mask as she began to stroke him lightly. "Want to play some Halloween games?"

Bob curled one finger under her ass, running it just between her wet lips. "You mean like Pin the Tail on the Witch's Ass? I'd rather Bob for Eleanor Titties first."

He made a move to lift her onto his cock and push his face between her breasts, but she squirmed free, one hand still tight on his cock. She pulled him by his erection as she backed toward the bedroom.

"I see that I'm going to have to keep a firm grip on you, so you don't get too cocky."

In one motion, Bob picked up his wife in both arms and moved toward the bedroom. "Fuck that, you're just wanting to use it as a flying broomstick. I think it's you whose attitude needs adjusting."

Her legs dangling, arms wrapped around his neck, Eleanor pretended to pout. "You mean you don't like my new holiday spirit?" She tried her best to look hurt.

With a laugh as he carried her through the hallway, he replied, "I just knew I'd married a witch. I just didn't think she was a happy one. Until now."

"Bah-humbug," Eleanor replied as she tightened her arms around his head and kissed him.

Upon entering the bedroom, Bob broke the kiss reluctantly to lay her down on the foot of their bed. Just as he started to join her, she grabbed his hips and positioned him between her legs. His cock was protruding from his trousers just in front of her hungry mouth. It had been a very long time since she had sucked him and she was ready to make up for lost time.

A small drop of precum glistened on his head. With her hands on either side of his open fly, she licked it off, trailing a strand from her hot tongue. Licking her lips, she opened her mouth wide and put him inside. He could feel her hot breath on him but she hadn't yet closed her mouth or even touched him with her tongue. Shadow-blowing him, Eleanor watched his half-closed eyes as he responded to her teasing breath.

She finally brought her head back and licked the tip of him again. She looked up at him and his eyes seemed to be pleading. Without saying a word she took him into her mouth again. This time she allowed her succulent mouth to collapse around him. He let out a deep sigh and shivered. In one motion she deep-throated him and held him against the back of her throat.

Eleanor slowly pulled herself back down his length and looked up at him again. This time she winked. Bob smiled slightly and his eyes closed, accepting his reward for patience. She took him into her mouth again and proceeded to tongue him gently and slowly. Alternating between deep, slow sucks and quick hand pumps, she soon had him weakening in the legs. His moans of pleasure made her so hot. She didn't know how long she could go without feeling his hands on her.

As if reading her mind, she felt his hands going through her hair. She felt the hands grip her locks and move with the motion of her blowjob. Soon, they forced her head into him and back repeatedly, driving her mad with desire. She let out a moan and he moaned with her. He would cum soon if this continued.

She felt Bob's big hands drop to her shoulders and she slowly realized that there were still a pair of hands guiding her over his cock. Trying to pull off of him to see who was behind her, the hands kept her from taking him out of her mouth. She felt a soft body slide down her back as hardened nipples from substantial breasts moved along her witch's dress. A smooth cheek brushed against her ear as Marla's voice whispered to her.

"It's ok. It's just me."

Bob's hands moved to her face, urging her to resume sucking him. Slowly, Eleanor began to allow him to thrust into her mouth. The invisible hands traced the curves of her dress and pressed their bodies together, searching for and finding Eleanor's tits.

As her husband steadily thrust himself between her lips, Eleanor felt a phantom hand slip underneath her skirt to find her soaking labia. Tentatively exploring the folds of her exposed pussy, the hand began to trace circles around her buried clit. Moaning loudly, Eleanor reached across and pumped the thrusting cock with her fist, gasping for air and looking for a glimpse of her ghostly lover.

"What do you want?" whispered the sweet voice into her ear again.

Eleanor threw her head back and breathlessly replied, "I want you to cum with us."

Misunderstanding her plea, Bob pulled Eleanor to a stand, lifting her to him again. "No, you have to stop, I'm going to cum if you don't. I want you to cum first, darling." Then, with gentle hands, he turned her face to him and smothered her with kisses.

Eleanor missed the hand on her pussy and instinctively reached back, feeling a warm torso behind her. Phantom hands went to the straps of her dress and slowly pulled them off her shoulders. Easily the clasp was undone and her skimpy dress slipped quietly to the floor. Bob's mouth opened with hers and their tongues danced feverishly as she melted into him. His hands now on her hips, he slowly turned her around, and pushed her onto the bed.

Eleanor felt his stiff cock against her ass as he massaged her breasts from behind and trailed kisses down her back. As he knelt to spread her legs, she found herself bent over the edge of the bed, elbows supporting her weight. As her hand moved forward to steady herself, she touched the inside of a thigh. With the other hand, she reached out and found the other thigh, realizing that her mouth was inches away from where the legs met.

The sweet scent of a woman filled her nostrils and she slid her hands together until she found the smoothly shaved flesh below her mouth. Just as Bob was spreading her own ass cheeks so that his tongue could taste her, Eleanor spread the invisible flesh before her and dipped her tongue into warm juices.

Marla's Ghost jumped, overcome by the sudden sensation. Her hands become entangled in Eleanor's hair and soon pushed the tongue deeper into her scented garden. She ground her pussy against the exploring tongue. Eleanor had never tasted a woman before, but she devoured her lost friend as if she were a last meal.

Bob ate his wife from behind, lapping at her flowing juices. Haunting moans from the bed spurred him on as he hoped his wife would cum on his face, but Eleanor was too wrapped up in her work. She found the invisible clit and sucked it back and forth, sending Marla's Ghost wailing in climax. Hips bucking and pushing against her friend's tender lips, Marla came in earthshaking spasms.

The orgasm echoed off the walls, fueling Bob's tongue thrusts and swirls. As Marla's Ghost wilted beneath her touch, Eleanor felt her own climax beginning. Raising up slightly, she cried, "Wait!! I want you inside me!"

Bob moaned and removed his tongue to kiss her swollen pussy lips. But Eleanor could feel Marla's Ghost sit up and shift her body in front of her. Staring into the unseen face, she heard the throaty reply.

"Do you mean it?"

Eleanor closed her eyes and smiled contentedly. "Yes, I really do."

With that, delicate supernatural hands touched her face and ghostly lips kissed her. Suddenly Eleanor felt the sensation of being filled with swirling winds as she sucked in her friend's kiss. A warmth came over her and a lightness filled her body as the lips disappeared inside of her. She vaguely felt her husband rolling with her onto the bed, yet was aware of his body next to hers in a way that she had never before.

Locked in embrace, he finally rose above her with his pelvis pressed against hers. She was so wet that his hard cock slipped from side to side as he positioned himself on top. Spirals of stars and lights filled her eyes as she saw him poised to enter. As he pushed inside of her, she felt an explosion of sensations throughout her body like never before.

The contractions began immediately. Her body squeezed around him and held him inside. His slow movements filled her as she pushed up to grind against him. As her orgasm mounted she met each thrust with like, the rhythm of their passion rising in crescendo. His strokes became harder and faster. His breath on her neck quickened, but the low moans came mostly from her.

Just as she felt her impending orgasm, she twisted her legs, flipping him over on his back. Straddling his hips, she sank back until the tip of him was against her hot, pink flesh. Looking down at him, she felt his cock twitch against her lips but held him there. She bent over him and whispered, "Do you want to fuck me?" Only the voice wasn't Eleanor's.

"Oh yes, baby. I've waited for this for so long," he whimpered.

"So have I..."

And she fell onto his waiting cock, plunging it in again and again. Her hips rose and rocked over him as she began to call to him.

"Hmmmm god, don't stop... ohhhhhh."

The more she talked the harder he got and the deeper she thrust him into her. The harder he pushed into her, the nearer her orgasm. Before she could slow down, she threw her head back and screamed out in ecstasy.

"OH YES, Oh yes baby...fuck me... FUCK ME FOREVER!"

He raised his hips to meet her thrusts. She began to shake all over as her body was overtaken with orgasm after orgasm. She screamed with each and begged him to cum with her. Finally, as she fell onto his chest with her last wave of orgasm, she felt him explode inside of her. He thrust deep into her one last time and lay still inside her. They held each other panting, unable to speak for several minutes.

The feelings of ecstasy faded slowly as Eleanor felt the lightness of her body disappear. Below her Bob held her, still semi-hard inside. Eleanor sighed and felt a shadow pass before her. Turning, she saw the faint light from the fireplace candle flickering against the doorway.

"Thank you," she whispered softly.

Bob ran his fingers lightly over her back. "That was amazing, Elle. It was strange and wonderful and... amazing."

She smiled still turned toward the flickering light. "It was well deserved. It's... I think it's going to be a brand new day."

He hugged her. "I don't know, I wish every day was Halloween."

"God help us if it were." She squinted as the dying light danced away. "God help us, every one."

And it was gone.