A Dickgirl's Birthday Present

Story Info
A futa's girlfriend gets her a "little" present.
1.8k words
4.31
153k
176
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sajukno
sajukno
797 Followers

"Happy birthday, Ann!"

Charlene presented her long-time girlfriend, Ann, with a beautifully wrapped present. The two had been together since they were both freshmen in college. Ann was drawn to Charlene's beautiful smile and her wit. At first, Charlene hadn't been very receptive of Ann's overtures, but after a spontaneous drunken fling, Charlene had fallen head over heels for Ann. Four happy years later, the two were celebrating Ann's birthday. At first glance, Ann and Charlene seemed like a typical lesbian couple, Charlene a buxom blonde and Ann a more modestly-endowed brunette, but Ann was a bit...different, at least from the waist down, where she sported an impressively large cock where a woman's clitoris normally would be. It is that woman, and that cock, that Charlene fell in love with. As time passed, Charlene had, for the most part, become the dominant one in the relationship, which Ann didn't mind at all.

"So what did you get me?" Ann asked with a smirk.

"Open it and find out," Charlene replied.

Ann tore away the wrapping paper, opening up the box, pulling out her gift.

"It's...huh?" Ann asked, confused. She was holding a giant strapon.

"Do you like it?" Charlene asked.

"But...I already have a dick..."

"Yeah, this is for me. I want to fuck you with it."

"W-what???" Ann yelped, surprised.

"Come on," Charlene goaded. "I've seen the way your pussy gushes when you fuck me with that huge cock of yours. I've heard you talk in your sleep, wishing I had a dick."

"I...I don't..."

Charlene leaned forward and kissed her futa girlfriend on the mouth, Ann's mouth opening as she received the kiss, the girlfriends' tongues intertwining. As Charlene pulled back, a trail of spit hung from between their mouths.

"Char...I...I'm a virgin down there..."

"And who better to pop your cherry than me, your loving girlfriend?" Charlene goaded. "I know you want it...mmmh..."

Charlene kissed Ann again, taking the strapon from her with one hand, the other hand moving to Ann's crotch, where she began to massage Ann's growing bulge.

Breaking from the kiss, Charlene took a few steps back and began disrobing, Ann biting her lip as she watched.

"Ah, you like what you see," Charlene purred, her eyes fixated on Ann's ever-growing bulge, the dickgirl's cock straining to get out of her pants.

"It's good to see that after all these years, my little routine still turns you on, babe," Charlene said, removing her panties, exposing her already-dripping snatch to Ann, the dickgirl licking her lips. This action did not escape Charlene's gaze, and she laid on the floor, spreading her legs wide. "Come on, babe. Eat me out like only you can."

Ann complied, her cock heavily straining her pants. Getting on her hands and knees before her girlfriend, Ann's bulge scraped the floor, much to her enjoyment, as she approached Charlene's wet pussy.

Ann extended her tongue and began to lick Charlene's inner thigh, sampling some of Charlene's juices. Charlene shivered as Ann began to lick closer and closer to her pussy, the dickgirl swirling her tongue around Ann's puffy pussy lips, sucking on Charlene's engorged clit.

"Mmmh...yeah...that's it...fuck, you're so good at this, Ann..." Charlene moaned, lost in a world of pleasure, her pussy totally at the mercy of Ann's tongue.

Charlene began moving her hips, thrusting her pussy into Ann's mouth, turning Ann on even more, her cock beginning to leak precum, a wet spot appearing in her pants, her bulge rubbing up against the floor.

"Oh, fuck...you're gonna make me cum!" Charlene moaned, squirming as Ann ate her out. "Ah, fuck! Here it comes!"

Charlene moaned hard as her pussy convulsed, spraying liquid all over Ann's face, the dickgirl drinking down her girlfriend's juices with relish.

"Oh...fuck...that was good..." Charlene moaned. "How did it taste, Ann?"

"Mmm...delicious..." Ann replied, licking her lips.

"I see you're pretty hard, Ann," Charlene said, cocking an eyebrow. "How about you let that monster out?"

Ann stood up, removing her pants, letting her cock free, its thick, hard length standing tall, a clean-shaven, wet pussy underneath. Ann had hoped that all this activity had made Charlene forget about the monster strapon that was now laying on the floor.

"God, your cock's so huge..." Charlene groaned, moving up to her knees, her face inches away from Ann's monster member. "I never get tired of looking at that huge cock of yours, Ann..."

"C-can you suck it?" Ann asked, mostly rhetorically.

"I can," Charlene replied, caressing the length of Ann's shaft, her hot breath warming up Ann's thick cock even more. "And I will."

Charlene ran her tongue up the length of Ann's thick, rock-hard shaft, stopping at the tip of Ann's penis to taste her precum. "Mmm, delicious," Charlene moaned before taking Ann's cock in her mouth. Due to the size of Ann's swollen cockhead, Charlene could only work a little bit in at a time. As Ann's cock inched deeper and deeper into Charlene's mouth, the dickgirl let out a quiet moan, her knob being slowly gobbled up by her girlfriend.

"Oh fuck...I think I'm...I'm gonna come..." Ann moaned.

Charlene looked up at her girlfriend, half of the dickgirl's cock stuffed into her mouth, and said, "MM-mmh." Pulling her head back, Charlene extracted Ann's cock from her mouth, much to the dickgirl's disappointment.

"Why did you...?" Ann started, before staring wide-eyed as Charlene picked up the strapon which had been laying on the floor. Ann supposed she couldn't escape that strapon forever.

"If you want to cum..." Charlene said seductively, strapping the giant dildo to her crotch, "you have to experience the present I got for you."

Ann gulped. She really wanted to cum, but she had never even taken a dildo of any serious size inside of her before, and certainly nothing even close to the size of the dildo attached to Charlene's waist! On the other hand, her pussy was pretty wet already, and she really wanted to cum. Besides, she had always dreamed of getting fucked by another girl with a cock. Even if this cock was fake, it would still be memorable.

"O-okay..." Ann gave in. "You can fuck me with that strapon."

"Oh no," Charlene replied. "This isn't a strapon. This is my cock, and as long as it's attached to me, you will call it as such. I want to be as much like a dickgirl, as much like you, during this experience as possible. Now get on your knees."

Ann complied, getting on her hands and knees, her bare pussy facing Charlene, her cock pointed at the floor, hard and throbbing, ready for release.

"Be...be gentle..." Ann whispered.

"Relax, babe," Charlene reassured her girlfriend. "I know it's your first time. Just relax."

Charlene lined up her strapon with Ann's weeping pussy, placing her hands on Ann's hips, the rock-hard tip of the giant strapon running against the entrance to Ann's pussy.

"Aah..." Ann moaned. "Put it in..."

"Put what in?" Charlene asked with a smirk.

"Put...put that huge cock inside my pussy, Char!"

"All right, babe," Charlene replied, nuzzling the tip of her strapon in Ann's pussy. "Here goes..."

Ann moaned as Charlene pushed the head of her strapon into Ann's cunt.

"Unf, something's resisting me," Charlene said. "Is it your hymen? Let's find out together, babe."

Charlene thrust her hips forward, Ann screaming as the dildo pierced her hymen. Blood began to ooze out of her pussy, around the strapon Ann was being penetrated with.

"Did it hurt, babe?" Charlene asked. "Are you OK?"

"Y...yeah, it hurt," Ann replied. "But...the pain is subsiding now...p-please...keep going."

Charlene began thrusting her strapon in and out of Ann's tight, virginal cunt, Ann's moans of pain slowly beginning to turn to moans of pleasure, Charlene's thick strapon cock filling her tight cunt.

"How do you like my cock, babe?" Charlene moaned, thrusting as she had seen her girlfriend do to her so many times before.

"It...it feels really good..." Ann replied, moaning as the pleasure within her pussy grew exponentially, Charlene's strapon doing things to her pussy that had never been done before.

"Do you love my cock, babe?"

"Y...yeah..."

"Go on, babe...say that you love my cock. I want you to scream it."

"Y...yes! I love your cock! It feels so good! Char, your cock feels so fucking good! I think...I'm going to cum soon! I'm going to cum from my pussy!!!"

"Yeah, babe!" Charlene yelled, bucking wildly, slamming her monster strapon in and out of Ann's cunt. "Cum for me! Cover my cock in your juices!"

"I'm...I'M CUMMING!!!" Ann screamed, pushing back on Charlene's strapon, her pussy tightening up on the hard rubber cock, juices pouring all over it, dripping out of her pussy, onto the floor.

Charlene pulled the strapon out of Ann's pussy, the dickgirl moaning as the entire thick, hard shaft of the dildo exited her cummy cunt.

"Ann..." Charlene said, lying back down on her back on the floor, strapon still attached, her pussy accessible, "It's time for your second birthday present. FUck me. FIll me with your cum."

Ann turned around, her cock jumping as she saw Charlene, lying on the floor, strapon sticking up high in the air, her legs splayed, her moist, inviting pussy beckoning Ann in. Ann wasted no time and went right to work on her girlfriend, the dickgirl slamming her massive cock into Charlene's tight pussy, both girls screaming as Ann hilted in Charlene.

"Oh fuck!" Charlene screamed. "I'm cumming! I'm already cumming, just from your huge cock entering me!!!"

Charlene screamed as her cunt unleashed a powerful orgasm, tightening up hard on Ann's cock, which was already at its limit, the dickgirl buckling under the pressure.

"I'm cumming too!!!" Ann screamed, her cock exploding inside of Charlene, unleashing a powerful torrent of cum deep into Charlene's womb.

"Fuck yeah! Fill me up with your cum!" Charlene screamed, cumming even harder as she felt Ann's tremendous orgasm within her.

"Oh god! I'm cumming so much! It feels so good!!!" Ann screamed. The dickgirl was shooting so much cum into her girlfriend that Charlene's pussy was totally filled up in a matter of seconds, the pressure forcing Ann's fat dick out of Charlene's cunt, the dickgirl spraying the rest of her remaining load all over Charlene's stomach, chest, and face, thick ribbons of cum painting the strapon-clad woman a pearly white.

"Ah...fuck...that was so good..." Charlene moaned, covered in cum, her girlfriend's massive orgasm finally complete.

Lying down on the floor next to her girlfriend, Ann leaned over and kissed Charlene's cheek, sampling a bit of her own cum in the process.

"Happy birthday," Charlene whispered.

"You're the best girlfriend a dickgirl could ask for," Ann said at last. "I love you, Char."

"I love you too, Ann," Charlene replied, the lovers cuddling up, both girls living (and fucking) happily ever after.

sajukno
sajukno
797 Followers