A Difference of Opinion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
155 Followers

I opened my legs further and raised my hips towards him, his kiss tormenting my body almost as much as his fingers, my orgasm hovering. He pushed his fingers deep onto my clit, my body immediately went into overdrive, I gripped the bed sheets and him, my orgasm hitting deeply, shudderingly. Unable to hold our kiss any longer, I broke free and moaned loudly as he covered my face and neck in kisses, his fingers driving deeply and hard against my clit, hitting my g-spot with absolute accuracy.

Slowly I came back to myself, aware that he was still gently kissing my neck and face, my chin and cheeks. I opened my eyes, breathing deeply.

"Hello again," he rumbled. I smiled happily.

** "I take it that felt good?" I said, watching her, the blush of her orgasm still showing in her cheeks and a little still on her throat.

"Mmmmmmm wonderful," she replied stretching and making herself comfortable.

"Good, now I am going to show you all the parts that are beautiful." I said to her and I watched as horror and fascination warred on her lovely face.

Moving to the side of her I straddled her wonderful big stomach and rested my bum on it.

"ERK!" she giggled and I smiled at her.

"First your face," this was either going to be exactly the reaction I wanted or it was all going to go wrong.

"Your eyes are stunning, you have mood eyes, your current emotion shows in the shade of your eyes." I bent and kissed each eyelid in turn

"Your skin," I kissed each cheek, "Is smooth and young."

"Your chin" another kiss, this time she squirmed and tried to turn her head. I followed the direction of her face and continued kissing her chin, the lines as she stretched, the shadows it cast. "Beautiful," I breathed.

"Your neck," I kissed it gently and she sighed as I moved down.

"Your breasts" and I paid attention to her nipples once more, biting them gently, pulling them, tugging. She moaned as I did and laid her hand on the back of her neck, gently pulling me in.

"Your stomach," I breathed into her skin, and ran my tongue down the middle of it. She held her breath but said nothing, and I looked up to find that she was lying with her eyes shut and her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Your stomach is so beautiful honey. I know you don't think so, but its warm, its soft, it moves like liquid and I could watch it forever."

I continued to kiss her stomach, my tongue alternating with my lips, sliding into her deep belly button, she giggled. I moved around to the side of her and lifted her stomach and kissed underneath it. She squealed and told me to stop, I refused and kissed the crease between her stomach and her mound, then ran my tongue across it, making her shiver as I blew on it, laying a path of kisses, I made my way to her slit.

I paused to take in the smell of her, she smelled of soap and sex, it was glorious. I put my head down and kissed her.

"Your cunt. I have NO need to tell you why that is beautiful." She giggled. Her legs spread wide, I moved my face between her thighs and kissed her smooth pink lips. She moaned and I ran my tongue up the inside of them before sucking them one by one into my mouth, nibbling on them biting gently, pulling on them while she squirmed under my attention. My tongue lapped her up, each pass making her wetter and louder until I sucked her clit into my mouth and nipped it gently with my teeth. The reaction was instant and she came with a long shudder and sigh, her fingers in my hair, tangled.

"I love your thighs, so full and warm." I said kissing them. She lay and let out a long languid sigh as I continued to kiss her body, her thighs followed by her knees, her strong calves, big and muscled, no fat on them, just pure strength, her ankles and finally her feet. As I kissed the sole of one foot she suddenly came to, squealed and pulled her feet out of the way.

"DON'T!" She yelped, "I really don't want to kick you."

I laughed and retreated back up her legs and thighs, placing another kiss on her mound, before moving over her stomach again, taking my time as she relaxed once more, my fingers sliding gently between her lips again. As I continued up towards her face, covering her body with kisses and with my own. Her arms came back up around my neck and her fingers slid into my hair again. Letting my full weight rest on her, I wound my own fingers into her hair, pulling it, listening to her moans as I tugged on it, her kiss becoming more intense as she wound a leg around one of mine. I broke free and looked at her, she looked wonderful as she smiled back at me.

** I lay breathless as he watched me, feeling the afterglow of my orgasm start to melt the walls of apprehension. I told him it felt wonderful and snuggled more comfortably onto the bed and into him.

He had obviously judged me ready and had done this before, looking at me, watching my reaction as he told me he was going to spend time showing me why he though all the parts of me I hated were beautiful. Alarm bells of panic started to raise themselves but I quieted them as quickly as I could, thinking that maybe I should at least let him tell me.

He swung one long leg over my stomach and made himself comfortable. I let out a squawk and giggled. He smiled back at me, his weight was no problem on top of me.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He described my face, telling me my eyes were stunning, that he could already tell my mood simply from the depth of colour in them, something I had been told before, he then kissed each eyelid. I felt like a teenager, all overcome with hormones, feelings I either could not or did not want to describe as he told me how young my skin looked, how smooth. My mind bit back a fat retort and I quietly told my subconscious to fuck off.

I was so wrapped up in quietening myself down that I missed his next comment and found him kissing my chin. Panicking I turned my head to the side and tried to stop him. He followed the direction and kept on putting small kisses there. Unable to escape, I surrendered. He breathed into it. "Beautiful" I heard him whisper.

He told me next that he loved my neck and I lifted my head for him to kiss it, sending shivers through me. He kissed down my throat and as he reached my breasts, he bent to take my nipples into his mouth in turn. Using his teeth, he tugged gently on them, pulling, making me moan. My hands moved to his neck and I gently pulled him in, encouraging him to continue.

He relinquished the nipple with a pop and moved back further down my legs.

"Your stomach," he breathed. I was not sure how I was going to deal with it or how he was, but I hoped I would not lose it. His breath was warm and moist as he ran his tongue down it. Un able to breathe properly, I held it, chewing on my bottom lip and my eyes shut. His rumbling voice spoke. He told me my stomach was beautiful. Then he told me he knew that I did not think that but that was soft and warm. He then told me it moved like liquid and he never tired of watching it. I kept my eyes shut, amazed at how wonderful his words sounded.

He carried on kissing my stomach all over, using his tongue and his lips. The sensations of it were wonderful and I sighed. I giggled as he dipped his tongue into my belly button and moved on. He moved to the side and kisses the creases, lifting my stomach to kiss underneath it, I wanted to die, I wanted to cry, I begged him not to do it. He refused and planted a long line of kisses and licks along the line between my stomach and mound. As he licked he blew, making me shiver. He kissed all the way down to my cunt, the sensation was wonderful. He stopped, his lips simply resting on my mound.

He kissed me gently and said,

"Your cunt, I have NO need to tell you why that is beautiful." I laughed as he bent his head to my spread legs. He kissed my cunt lips. I moaned as he ran his tongue up the inside of my cunt before sucking them into his mouth, biting them gently and tugging them, making me squirm, my hips working against him, all thoughts gone from apart from how wonderful he felt.

His tongue flat against the inside of my cunt he licked me from bottom to top over and over, each lick taking me closer and closer to the edge. He took one last long stroke and sucked my clit into his mouth. I came instantly, not with convulsions but a long, drawn out one, shuddering as it travelled from the pit of my stomach and the tips of my toes to the last hair on my head. My fingers tied into his hair, tangled.

He continued to kiss my legs as my orgasm subsided, my breathing calming, and my muscles relaxing as I melted into the bed. He moved between my cunt and thighs, the sensation was wonderful, I tingled everywhere his lips had been.

He told me he loved my thighs as he kissed them, moving down my legs, my normally hypersensitive knees giving no reaction for once, down my calves and across my ankles to my feet. He kissed the sole of one foot and I immediately came to and pulled my foot away, looking at him with a warning. I really did not want to kick him.

He laughed and moved back up my legs, placing kisses as he moved over my thighs towards my stomach again. He slid his fingers between my cunt lips as he kissed his way up my stomach, the voices in my head too stupefied to react, his body covering my own as he kissed up my breasts, neck and chin until he reached my lips.

My arms came up and gathered him in to me. My fingers in his hair once more, unable suddenly to get enough of him, one leg winding around his own, his hand left my cunt and taking his full weight on me, he wound his fingers into my hair and pulled. I instantly added to the wetness as he tugged gently, making me moan, kissing me deeply.

He broke our kiss and lifted his head to look into my eyes. I looked back and smiled.

** I looked her in the eyes.

"You are so fucking sexy." I said to her and she smiled. I smiled back as her whole face lit up with it and bent to kiss her again, god she had the most amazing lips.

My cock ached to be inside her and I could feel it against her wet cunt lips, hard and throbbing, needing to be enclosed. I pushed my hips against her as my fingers pulled at her hair, my tongue exploring her mouth, winding around hers as she moaned softly. I pushed my pelvis down and she lifted her wonderfully large legs, parting them.

I raised myself slightly and slid into her with ease. She moaned as I took her full length. I lay still and let the folds of her tight cunt wrap around my shaft, savouring the feeling. I started to move very slightly against her, feeling the tip of my cock hit the deepest part of her. She raised herself to meet me, my pelvis making a slapping sound against her soft, smooth mound, and I broke our kiss and raised myself on both hands, wanting to watch her face as I filled her glorious cunt.

She looked me in the eyes and watched me as I moved in and out of her, her mood eyes now a deep green, filled with wanton lust and need, her lips parted slightly as she moaned, her head going back. I moaned slightly, she was so wet and looked so incredibly sexy. She opened her legs wider, trying to take me deeper still.

"Oh god woman," I breathed as I slid into her once more.

"Cum to me baby" she moaned "fill me."

She held me and her nails dug into my back, raking deeply as she pulled me into her, a glint of mischief in her eyes.

Not breaking eye contact, I thrust into her deeply and with a moan unloaded into her, setting off a chain reaction as I felt her cunt contract around me, then explode, gripping at my cock almost desperately. Spent I collapsed onto her once more, her legs wrapped around mine still as we both lay, breathless.

I kissed her neck while she rubbed my back, apologising for scratching me. I hushed her and gathered her in my arms as I moved off her, rolling to the side, sliding out of her. She made a sound that was almost disappointed, my cock deflated but my mind still wanting to be inside her. She curled up into me, still making small noises, I was certain she was not conscious that she was doing it but I quite liked listening to them. She shivered suddenly.

"Are you cold?" I asked rather stupidly.

"No, its a balmy summers day!" she laughed

"Oh habloodyha, get under the covers then." I replied and moved off the bed, bending to pull back the sheets. She rolled off the bed and got under the covers shivering, looking for the warm spot where we had been lying. I got into bed with her and lay the full length of her as she lay next to me. I put my arms around her and pulled her into me, savouring her skin against mine, all her curves moulding into me, everything continuing to fit together.

She tucked her head under my chin and against my chest. Her hand came up and her fingers locked into mine. She sighed and I held her.

"Thank you for meeting me today," I said to the top of her head.

"She looked up at me and smiled. "No, thank you. I still don't fully understand but I can see what you think of women like me. You have made me feel so good, thank you."

I looked at her and smiled. Saying you are welcome was somehow wrong, so I kissed her and pulled her close. We still had a couple of hours, I wondered if I could teach her to appreciate herself a little more.

Ah well if not this time, then the lessons would continue. I hoped.

** He looked at me, his eyes locked with mine once again. Telling me I was sexy with such passion and fervour that it made me smile, he smiled back and kissed me once again.

My cunt was so wet and I could feel his cock pressing against my cunt lips, twitching almost as though it was trying to get inside me of its own accord. His fingers pulled against my hair as his tongue explored my mouth, his hips pushing against me, making me moan. Unable to hold off any longer, I lifted my legs and opened them in invitation, needing him inside me, needing to feel him.

He raised his hips slightly and his cock found its target immediately. Sliding full length into me, filling me completely, making me moan needfully. Once inside me, he stayed totally still, our tongues still playing, heightening my feelings. He moved slightly and I could feel his cock head against my cervix. Raising my hips to meet him, needing the pleasure pain of him filling me totally, driving me on as his pelvis softly hit my mound. He broke our kiss and raised himself on his hands, looking into my eyes.

I watched him as I felt him moving in and out of me, feeling nothing but need and lust for the man labouring between my thighs, making me feel so good. I was so wet I could hear as he stroked into me, my legs as wide as I could get them, needing him so deeply. He moaned as he slid into me once more and I begged him to fill me. I needed him so badly.

My nails dug into his back, he moaned as I pulled him into me, I knew I was hurting him but I could not stop. He thrust deeply into me and with a moan and a shudder he came, filling my cunt with his wonderful creamy cum. My cunt contracted around him and I added my own cum to his. He collapsed on top of me and we lay entwined, trying to get our breath back.

I came to and realised what I had done to his back. I apologised as I ran my fingers over him. He told me to hush and rolled off me, gathering me in his arms and leaving me feeling empty, needing more, wanting him to stay inside me and grow once more. I curled up into him, suddenly cold. I shivered.

He pulled back and asked if I was cold. I laughed, ask a daft question, I thought. He laughed and suggested we get under the covers. He didn't have to ask twice and I moved under the blankets, looking for a warm spot. He got in next to me and lay the full length of me, sharing his warmth, skin touching me from shoulder to ankles.

I tucked myself under his chin, thinking about what had happened, my hand moving up and holding his, fingers wound together. I sighed in thought as he held me.

He suddenly thanked me for meeting him. I had no idea why he would do that, I felt as though I should be doing the thanking. I looked up and smiled.

"No, thank you." I said. I told him I still did not fully understand why he would look at me but I could see how he though about women of my size. He made me feel so good about myself, so sexy and so wanted. I thanked him for that too.

He smiled and kissed me, pulling me into him once more. I didn't want today to end. I hoped he felt the same and I also hoped that it would be repeated many times more. I had a lot to learn.

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
155 Followers
12