A Different Breast Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
656 Followers

"Yes mum" I breathed. "He is."

It was almost as if we were talking about a puppy or a race horse and not a naked man.

"And he's also rather good in bed aren't you baby" she said to Mark.

"I try Mands, I try" he said getting onto the bed and lying beside me on the opposite side to my mum.

"Yes Sammi?" My mother rather amazingly said as Mark put his arm round me from the other side.

"Oh mum."

"It's ok, everything is ok, isn't it Mark?"

"Yes it's cool" He went on slipping his hand inside mum's dressing gown and running his fingers across the top of her boobs.

"You ok baby?" Mum asked looking right into my eyes. "You want this? You comfortable with it?"

I couldn't speak. I was so far outside my comfort zone, it was well beyond anything I had ever realistically imagined might happen. Ok yes I had fantasised about sex with my mother for several years, but I had never really expected anything to happen. But now it was, it was happening, but not as I had fantasised.

I nodded my head and mum rolled the duvet down. Leaning forward she gripped the hem of the yellow tee shirt, which had ridden up to my pubes.

"I don't think we'll be needing this do you guys."

I shook my head as Mark said. "No, it'll just be in the way.

I felt hypnotised. It was as if I was being manipulated by a greater force as my mother pulled the tee shirt up my body exposing it to her and Mark's gazes.

"Oh yes Sammi you are lovely" Mark whispered as mum pulled the tee over my head and dropped it on the bed.

I was naked and I felt vulnerable, but incredibly excited. My little tits felt so full and heavy and of course my pert nipples were like fucking bullets.

He slid his hands onto my shoulders and pulled me down alongside him. I was half in and half out of the duvet as he put his arms round me and kissed me. He crushed me against him squashing my boobs against his firm chest as the kiss intensified and went on and on. I felt the duvet being pulled away from me and I looked up and saw that mum was doing that. She nodded and smiled as Mark pressed his cock right into the softness of my flat tummy the base of it pressing against my mound and stimulating my clit.

Was this really happening? Was I dreaming? Would I wake up soon with my hand between my legs?

I didn't know and didn't really care for Mark's hands were all over me sending shudders of sexual thrills through my entire body. They were on my tits and nipples, squeezing, pinching cupping and caressing them. They were on my bum gripping my cheeks and slipping into and along the crease grazing over and putting pressure right on my anal hole. They were on my back, thighs and face, in my hair and wonderfully, marvellously and so thrillingly they were between my legs. They ran round my pussy, along and slightly inside my lips, on my clit and up inside me. I was tingling, everywhere

I realised then that I was being made love to by a master and that made me smile as I thought 'typical mum!

"I want to fuck you now Sammi" Mark grunted. "OK?"

I would never imagined being asked a question like that in front of my mother and not being mortified. But I wasn't, not in the least, I was thrilled and excited and I was happy and pleased to mutter.

"Yes Mark."

We were lying on our sides facing each other. He grasped my leg and lifted and opened it as with his other hand he pushed his gorgeous cock against my pussy. I momentarily wondered about a condom, but on the basis that he had been fucking my mum for several months and she was watching everything that was going on, I stayed silent and luxuriated in the feeling of the end of Mark's cock probing at my lips.

Looking into my eyes he whispered. "Ready babe?"

I nodded and then he surged his hips and his big cock slid up me. It went in far easier than I had imagined it would and boy did it feel good. As he held himself rigid buried deep inside me I felt so completely stuffed and totally filled. I realised then that size can matter.

"Ok?" Mark asked squirming his chest against my nipples.

"Mmmmm yes fine" I whispered suddenly remembering that my mother was behind me and she was watching her daughter being fucked by her own boy- friend; I couldn't work out who was the most depraved her, me or Mark. But that ceased to matter when he began moving up and down and started to fuck me. My pussy was overstuffed with his gorgeous dick and all of it, my lips, my insides and my clit were receiving such wonderful stimulations.

Fast, slow, deep and almost out, as far in and held rigid then just the tip of it in me. As he kissed all over my face, caressed my 'tits 'n ass' and squashed his hairy chest against my nipples he screwed me in the most accomplished manner I had ever experienced. Naturally I started to cum.

"Oh god, oh yes, oooooooooo" I sighed and moaned as he built up the sexual pressure.

"Good Sammi?"

"Oh yes it's good Mark its sooooooooo good" I groaned now completely forgetting about mum and that she would be hearing my every word. "I'm cumming Mark, you've done me" I grunted as the twin floods of sexual sensations and manipulated emotions broke over me.

"Yes Sammi, cum for me, cum for Mark."

"I am" I groaned gripping him as hard as I could with my arms and my cunt muscles.

"Good girl cum for Mark and Amanda, cum for your mother Sammi."

That did it. That put me completely over the top and I climaxed so very hard. He kept still as I rode the 'wall' and then started to come down. My body was still jerking and shuddering a little during those wonderful orgasm aftershocks. He knew exactly how to handle me. He held himself still deep inside me, he stroked me, whispered words of encouragement and waited until the 'storm' had abated. He must have realised what a difficult time that is for a woman, particularly when she is still impaled on her lover's cock. He knew that I would be emotionally fragile, he knew that I would be concerned about my mother and he knew that my pussy would be at its most sensitive. He took his time, petting and caressing me and covering my face and head with little kisses. He worked patiently with me as I went through the immediate post climax trauma, settled down and then started to become aroused once more. Reading me like a Kindle he started to move at just the right moment, but not in the way I had envisaged. I thought he would start to gently fuck me again, but he didn't. He slid his cock down my pussy and all the way out. I felt so empty.

"What?

"Shush baby" he said taking hold of my shoulders. "Time to turn over."

He wiggled me onto my other side so that I was facing away from him. I didn't mind that for I like getting it from behind, but of course it meant I was facing my mother. She was sitting with her legs tucked under her. The hem of the dressing gown had ridden well up her thighs so I could almost see her pubes and the lapels had parted so a lot of her breasts were on show.

"Was it good baby?" She asked leaning forward and pushing a long lock of hair away from my face.

"Yes mum, yes it was."

"He's a very good lover isn't he?" She asked as I felt Mark pushing his cock against my pussy lips. I bent forward a little more and lifted my upper leg. He whooshed up inside me making me gasp with pleasure.

"Yes he is" I replied as I felt myself being filled once more. I could hardly believe that I was discussing being fucked with my mother, but there had been so many amazing things happening this evening. And then they simply got even more amazing.

Mum smiled and said. "I am pleased you like him Sammi and enjoy being fucked by Mark. You do don't you?"

"Yes mum" I grunted as once more Mark started surging in and out of my welcoming pussy.

"Open your eyes baby and look at me" she cooed.

I looked up and watched mesmerised as she undid the tie of the robe, took hold of the lapels and slowly, inexorably slowly pulled those apart. Beautiful inch by inch of her delicious breasts were revealed until she slid her arms out from the sleeves of the robe and sat before me naked.

Her breasts are large, not huge or pendulous, but ample and pert, despite their size. They are full and round. Not only do they stand out from her chest, but also they have a large circumference and a wide diameter. The areolae are pinkly attractive, the nipples are suckably prominent and the cleavage is deeply inviting. They are near perfect tits for they are tits made for sex not suckling children. Delicious is the word that comes to mind to describe them. Men love her tits they stare and ogle them; they lust after them as I do. They are my mother's breasts and I am in love with them.

sammican1
sammican1
656 Followers
12