A Different Ending

Story Info
One night between two friends turns into more.
2.8k words
4.4
26.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was cold, cold and windy. Understandably so, since it was mid-october, after all. I shivered and pulled my jacket closer towards me, visible chill bumps forming under my tight black leggings. I gazed at the clock in my dimly lit car. 10:14. I had been sitting in the passenger seat for about 20 minutes now, waiting for my damn stomach to calm down. I had excused myself from the apartment complex full of cold beer and good company due to waves of nausea that kept sweeping over me, along with gradual crescendoes of sharp pain that came over my stomach. I don't know if it was because of something I ate, or simply because of his presence. Either way, something was making me nervous.

I felt the faint buzzing of my phone next to my thigh and glanced at the screen. It was him. I flipped it open and read his text, which was filled with evident concern.

"Are you ok? Do you need me to come down?"

I smiled faintly. He was such a good friend. At times I didn't think I deserved someone as kind and caring as him in my life. As much as I wanted him down here with me, holding me, I knew it wouldn't be right to keep him from his friends. After all, he hadn't seen them in quite some time. Sighing, I punched in a short response, insisting that he stay put.

I closed my phone and leaned back against the seat, squinting my eyes shut as I felt another wave of intense pain take hold of my stomach. I opened the door slightly to see if fresh air could possibly help. I inhaled deeply of the crisp night air as I felt the wind brush my hair against my cheeks and around my face. It seemed to be working, for the pain was gradually subsiding. Still, I felt weak, and my legs were now asleep due to the amount of time I'd been sitting. I looked up and saw the living room lights shining brightly through the window of the apartment. The sound of laughter and incessant chatter resonated through the glass and blinds. I sighed and looked down. He must be having a lot of fun up there, and had probably forgotten that I was still even down here. I wouldn't possibly get the chance to be alone with him tonight. It didn't matter anyway. I was too chicken to tell him how I felt, and even if I did tell him he probably didn't share my sentiment. Right then and there I decided it would be better to just leave.

I bit my lip and opened my phone, scrolling through the contacts until I came upon his name. I hastily typed in a short text, and pressed send. I put my phone in my jacket pocket, and fumbled my way into the driver's seat. The keys were already waiting for me in the ignition. All I had to do was crank it up, and I could escape from all this. From him. I raised my hand to turn the ignition. Right before I could, I heard a familiar voice yelling my name, and a familiar figure hastily walking over to my door. It was him.

He bent down and tapped on my window, motioning for me to roll it down. I followed suit, looking into his eyes that were full of confusion and a twinge of disappointment.

"Why are you leaving? Is everything ok?"

"Yeah...I just...I dunno...I feel weird. I just want to go back to my apartment. I'll be fine though. I'll see you tomorrow, I'm sure.."

I smiled up at him faintly and made the motion as if to roll the window up. His hand grabbed the base of the window before the glass had a chance to begin escalating upward.

"No, wait...Let me come with you."

I raised my eyebrows at him. He wanted to come WITH me? Me? When all his older buddies were upstairs drinking and having a great time? I couldn't believe it. But he was stubborn. Once he had his mind set on something, there was no stopping him. That was one of the main things that had me so attracted to him. Even so, I couldn't help but double-check his decision.

"Are you sure?"

Before I could finish my inquiry, he had already opened my door and motioned for me to go to the passenger side, indicating that he would be the one driving. I laughed and followed his orders.

Before I knew it he had cranked up the engine and we were on our way to my apartment, which was only about 5 minutes away.

It was all I could do to keep from studying his face the entire trip. I kept my eyes locked forward, never once letting them stray to his wonderful face. I had grown to love that face, and it killed me to not be able to show it. Such is life, I suppose.

We pulled up to the complex, which was largely absent from cars and such due to the fact that it was a saturday night. It had just dawned on me: We were alone. I hastily unbuckled my seat belt and reached for my car door, my heart thumping wildly. I could feel my throat drying as he emerged from the car and walked towards me, playfully holding out his arm to "escort" me to my door. I smiled and shook my head, resting my hand on his arm, trying to hold my shaking figure steady.

I could feel my heart sink as we approached my door, because he would probably want to leave right after showing me inside. But no, he surprised me. Taking my keys, he unlocked the door, and helped me walk inside. He shut the door behind him and locked it, as I always do.

Now, we were REALLY alone.

He placed my keys on the counter, smiling at me. "Do you want anything to drink? Tea, perhaps?" I thought about refusing, but the look of sincere thoughtfulness and concern in his eyes took me back. He truly WANTED to serve me. So I decided to let him.

"Sure, why not?"

He went to my cupboard and pulled out a ceramic mug and a bag of earl grey, my personal favorite. I watched as he carefully poured water into my kettle and set it on the stove, letting it heat up until it let out a cheery whistle. He poured the steaming water into my mug and brought it over to me, a warm smile on his face.

"Here, let me help you upstairs."

My room was up a steep flight of stairs, one that was especially hard to walk if you were weak in the knees like I was at that moment. It was not due to fatigue or sickness, but sheer nervous excitement. He was taking over me, and I couldn't say one word.

He helped me up the stairs and opened the door to my room, which smelled of vanilla incense and clean bedsheets. Aside from a few clothes scattered on the floor, it was relatively clean. He turned on a small lamp in the corner of the room as I sat on my bed and took off my shoes. He brought my tea over and set it down.

"Do you need me to leave so you can get dressed for bed?"

I shook my head. "No, I'll just sleep in this. I like sleeping in leggings."

His eyes wandered down to my legs and he smiled. "Well, I wouldn't know. I don't wear them."

I laughed nervously. There was a small silence before he spoke.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you alone now. You probably need sleep."

A pang of disappointment filled my heart, but I nodded. I wanted him so badly, but just couldn't let him know. I mustered up all the happiness I could to thank him for his kindness.

"Thank you so much for doing this...you really didn't have to."

He stood up and looked down at me. "I know. I wanted to, though."

I looked up at him, our eyes locking for an instant. For a moment, I thought I saw a spark. But he pulled away from my gaze to go and turn off my lamp. After the room was dark, he came back over to the bedside.

"Well, goodnight. Sleep well."

He slowly reached his hand around my head and brought it forward, pressing my forehead to his lips and giving it a slow kiss. Waves of electricity dashed through me. Now was my time. It was now or never.

I looked up at his face in the dark, my eyes glowing in the moonlight. His eyes and mine were locked. This time, however, he didn't pull away.

He moved closer to my face, downward. I held my breath. This was the moment I'd been dreaming of.

I felt his hand reach around my neck and pull me towards him. Before I knew what was happening, his lips were planted on mine. They lingered there, for a moment. I began to move my mouth over his, slowly, tenderly. I wanted him to know that I desired him. His mouth began moving over mine as well, gently brushing my lips in a sweet embrace that seemed to last forever. I leaned forward, kissing him with more intensity and placing both hands behind his head, pulling him towards me. I wanted him now more than ever before.

He ran his tongue over my lips, drinking in my kiss with fervency and passion. His mouth tasted so sweet, sweeter than I ever imagined. It was beautiful, magical. I felt my chest rise and fall with urgency under my v-neck white shirt. I was aching to be touched. I think he knew.

He grabbed either side of my thighs and pulled me towards him, lifting me off the bed so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. He walked over to my dresser and sat me down, leaning into me. I felt his erection pressed against my tightening pussy, and let out a gentle moan. I could feel wetness forming at the base of my panties, and my nipples were protruding from beneath my white shirt.

He grabbed my ass and scooted me further towards him before liberating me of my shirt. My black satin bra shone in the moonlight, my breasts warm with arousal. He looked at them and let out a small moan, letting his eyes rest there in awe before attacking my mouth with a passionate kiss. His lips then wandered down my neck towards my collarbone, gently sucking and biting. I gripped tightly to my dresser, nearly overcome with desire. Small gasps escaped me as his tongue traced the sensitive flesh around my throat. His mouth traveled downward before resting on the gentle valley between my breasts, and he moaned as he grabbed my legs to pull my heaving bosom closer to his face. I moaned loudly and grabbed his hair, my pussy practically throbbing with intense desire. He lifted me off the dresser and lowered me onto my bed, the weight of his body gradually coming to rest ontop of me as we kissed in a passionate frenzy. I removed his shirt and ran my hands up and down his back and chest, touching the skin that I'd craved to savor for so long. I let my hand travel downward to his rock hard erection that throbbed through his jeans, and hastily began unbuttoning his pants. I wanted him NOW.

He must have read my mind, for he reached for the waistband of my leggings and pulled off both them and my soaked black lace panties underneath. I ripped off his pants and boxers and felt his erection against my thigh, a small bead of moisture wetting his now throbbing head. He circled his hands around my back and quickly removed my bra, cupping both of my breasts in his hands and letting out a gentle moan as he felt their firmness and size. He lowered his sweet mouth down to my breasts, placing tender kisses around my erect nipples, driving me wild with desire. He cupped my left breast in his hand and took it in his mouth, swirling his tongue around my nipple, his hot breath causing them to heighten even more. I moaned helplessly and grabbed his hair, raising my body further upward and allowing my heaving breasts to be completely enveloped by his skilled mouth and hands. He was going mad for my luscious breasts, moaning and breathing heavily on them with each passionate kiss he placed on and around my extremely sensitive nipples. For a moment, he let his mouth rest on the smooth valley between my breasts, darting his tongue out and slowly beginning to lick and kiss his way down my navel. My eyes widened and my arms locked as his moist lips traveled down my body. Sweet anticipation. I knew what was coming.

He looked directly into my eyes, his gaze piercing mine, as he placed a tender kiss right below my belly button. He took his hands and spread my shaking legs, his head making that short yet torturous journey downward to my pussy that was now hot and wet with the sweet nectar of sheer desire. I shut my eyes tight and leaned back into the pillow, not knowing what to expect.

I felt his perfect pair of moist lips plant a tender kiss right near my opening, a gentle moan escaping his mouth that caused a slight vibration between my legs. I shuddered with delight and gripped at my bedsheets. He continued with the sweet kisses, his tongue occasionally darting out and lightly flicking at my swollen clit. I felt my legs tighten with each movement of his mouth, and twinges of electricity forming at the base of my body. I moaned heavily as the sweet movements of his tongue became faster and more frequent, sending me into a passionate fit of eager delight. I raised my hips ever-so-slightly to meet his face as he fervently continued his teasing. I threw my head back as I felt his tongue now pressing consistently against my throbbing clit, gripping my bedsheets with ferocity and groaning loudly. He seemed to enjoy my reactions, for he went faster and faster. It was almost too much to take. I could feel sensations I've never felt before, and knew I was on the brink of something incredible. But I couldn't go there, not yet. This was not how I wanted it to end. I grabbed his face before he could finish me and practically attacked his mouth with my own, tasting myself on his tongue. I kissed down his neck and back up again to his ears, smiling as I heard his gentle moans of delight. This was it.

I ran my tongue along his earlobes and breathlessly whispered "Take me now."

He needed no further instruction. Grabbing my thighs once again, he picked me up and set me back down on my dresser. Taking his throbbing cock in my hand, I looked deeply into his wide eyes as I guided him inside of me. We both gasped as he entered me, my pussy tightening around him. Grabbing my ass, he slowly began to thrust. I wrapped my arms around his back and shut my eyes tight, his size taking over me. The mix of pain and pleasure was almost overwhelming. After the first couple of thrusts, he began to quicken his pace, thrusting more steadily and deeply into my pulsating pussy. I gasped as I felt him pressing against my clit. I felt my arousal building as he plowed deeper into me. I wanted more of him.

"More, baby. Give me more. mmm..More!"

He began to thrust faster and deeper, his breathing quickening as he moved in and out of me. He grabbed my ass tighter with both hands and pulled me closer to him. By now, I was going wild. My nails clenched into his back and I moaned loudly, my cries eager and passionate. Soon his gasps turned to gentle groans, and then fervent moaning as we both reached our peak. I felt intense pressure building up inside me, and I began bucking my hips wildly against his. I was coming.

I felt an intense wave sweep over me and screamed loudly, digging my nails into his back. At that moment, he let out a loud groan and spilled himself inside of me, both of us reveling in the moment before collapsing on each other. We were spent...covered in sweat and breathing heavily. But I wouldn't have had it any other way.

We fell asleep in each other's arms that night. I can honestly say it was the best sleep I've ever had.