A Different Kind of Becky

Story Info
Tall Somali Muslim lesbian meets butch white lesbian.
1.4k words
3.5
15.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Becky, um, this isn't easy for me to say, so I'm just going to say it, I am curious about sex with women," Halima Abdisalam said softly, and the young Hijab-wearing Muslim woman sighed deeply as she awaited her best friend's answer. Becky Kleinfeld looked at the tall, well-dressed, stylish brown-skinned Muslim cutie who had been her best friend for ages, and smiled, not quite knowing how to respond to her statement.

"Nothing wrong with that," the short-haired, freckle-faced, ginger-headed Jewish tomboy replied, and a relieved smile appeared on Halima's lovely face. Born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to a Somali Muslim immigrant father, Ahmed Abdisalam, and a White Canadian mother, Hannah Coventry, Halima had been Becky's neighbor in the storied Vanier area of Ottawa since day one. The two of them had been close friends for many years. Halima has lesbian tendencies? Becky definitely didn't see that one coming...

Life has a way of bringing people together only to tear them apart, conventional wisdom states, but not Halima Abdisalam and Becky Kleinfeld. After graduating from the local high school, Halima went to the University of Ottawa to study business administration and Becky opted for Carleton University, where she went to study biomedical engineering. In spite of attending different schools, Becky and Halima kept in touch. They hung out frequently, and were common sights at each other's houses...

In fact, recently, difficult financial circumstances and personal issues brought the two friends even closer together. Becky's lived-in girlfriend Vanessa moved out, having decided that a lesbian lifestyle went against her Haitian Catholic upbringing. Desperately searching for a roommate to help cover costs, Becky couldn't find one. After trying different potential tenants, Becky finally asked her best friend Halima to move in.

With her parents having sold their Vanier townhouse and moved to Montreal, Halima Abdisalam felt the timing was perfect, and moved in with Becky. That's when everything started to get more complicated. Halima had always been quite tolerant about the gay lifestyle, and Becky was grateful for that. Of course, that was before Halima accidentally saw Becky naked, and feelings she'd buried her entire life came to the surface...

"Actually, Becky, when I think of sex with other girls, I think of you," Halima said sheepishly, and Becky beamed at her. The two of them sat inside Soleil Des Iles, a quaint little Haitian restaurant located at the heart of Vanier. They'd been coming there for years. Hell, Becky once brought her Haitian ex-girlfriend Vanessa Dupuis there for a quick bite, a while ago.

"Wow, Halima, I'm flattered," Becky replied, and the young redhead looked at the six-foot-tall, curvaceous, downright majestic young biracial Muslim woman who'd been her best pal from day one, stunned by this revelation. Becky was a self-styled gold star lesbian. Having known she was attracted to women from the get go, Becky never went out with guys, and mainly dealt with other "out" lesbians from her school. Not once did Becky ever suspect that Halima was anything other than straight...

"I'm glad you feel this way," Halima said, and then she grabbed Becky's face, and planted a kiss on her lips. Becky, surprised by the unexpected kiss, nevertheless kissed Halima back. The young Hijabi kissed Becky passionately and forcefully, like she'd been making out with girls for a long time instead of being a newcomer to such things. Becky was pleasantly surprised...

"Halima, you're beautiful, and you know I love you, but slow down," Becky whispered, and Halima leaned back in her chair, and looked at her, a coy smile on her lovely face. Becky looked at Halima, intrigued by her slyness and sheer boldness. Truth be told, Becky had been dating a lot of women and none of them matched Halima in quiet assertiveness and sass.

"I know this is a surprise, Becky, but I fancy you, I think I always have," Halima said gently, and she licked her full, sensuous lips. A gesture that definitely registered with Becky, who shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Truth be told, Becky's pussy just twitched. Halima was affecting her in all kinds of ways, making her feel hot, and she didn't even seem to know it. Becky folded her arms, trying to regain control of the situation...to no avail.

"Fuck it, I want you too, Halima," Becky heard herself say, right before she pulled a smiling Halima into her arms and started kissing her. The other patrons inside Soleil Des Iles restaurant looked at them and smiled. A few minutes later, Becky and Halima exited the restaurant, and walked a couple of blocks to their apartment located on Donald Street, a large red brick building overlooking the local park.

"Becky, my sweet Becky, I've been dreaming of this for so long," Halima whispered, as she sat on Becky's lap, and took her friend's beautiful face into her hands. Becky playfully slapped Halima's thick derriere, and then kissed her hands. The two of them shared a passionate kiss, and then, just like that, the two best friends began making love.

Tenderly, Halima and Becky undressed each other, and then the two young women began exploring one another. Becky feasted her eyes on Halima's tall, curvy and sinfully delicious body. Laying her sweetie on the couch, Becky caressed Halima's breasts, and licked them. Her hand slid between Halima's thighs, and the young Muslim woman clenched her thighs shut. Becky looked into Halima's eyes and saw nervousness in them. Halima's bravado was fading...

"Trust me, Halima," Becky pleaded, and then Halima nodded, and spread her thighs wide. Becky looked at her hairy pussy and licked her lips. Sliding two fingers into Halima's pussy, Becky began fingering her. Halima sighed happily as she felt Becky's digits inside of her. Becky buried her face between Halima's thighs, and inhaled the unique scent of her pussy, then smiled.

"You like it?" Halima whispered, and Becky nodded vigorously, then began eating her pussy with gusto. Soon Halima was squealing and moaning as Becky began pleasuring her. Later, Becky put Halima on all fours, smacked her big booty and then spread her cheeks wide open. Without further ado, Becky began eating Halima's asshole, causing the young Muslim woman to cry out her name...

"Sit on my face, please, my love," Becky pleaded, and Halima was happy to oblige. Smothering the redhead's lovely face with her big brown butt, Halima sat like a queen on her throne. Becky's pussy was literally oozing girly cum, so excited was she at the prospect of having Halima's ass on her face. Eagerly Becky fingered her own pussy while eating Becky's ass. Halima's ass smelled wonderful and Becky couldn't get enough of it.

"You love that ass, eh? Well, you can suffocate under it," Halima teased, and Becky relished the fact that she'd begun to grind her ass against her face, smearing her pussy juice and booty juice all over the redhead's face. Ever since Becky could remember, she'd been fascinated by tall, big-booty Black women. In fact, Becky only went for Black women. To the point that her friends teased her by calling her the queer female version of Robin Thicke, much to Becky's annoyance...

Afterwards, Becky pulled a long green dildo out of her underwear drawer, right under her boxer shorts, and handed it to Halima. The smiling Hijabi rubbed the dildo against her pussy lips, then pushed it inside. Becky watched, fascinated as Halima fucked herself with her toy. Soon she was moaning in pleasure, and the sounds Halima made turned Becky on even more. The Muslim cutie was something else...

"Fuck me with it," Becky pleaded, and Halima watched, stunned, as the fearless red-haired butch lesbian got on all fours, and shook her round, creamy White ass at her. Halima grinned and came up behind Becky, then caressed her ass. Halima kissed Becky's sweet butt, and slid a finger up her asshole. Becky moaned deeply, and Halima added a second finger up her ass, then pushed the dildo into her pussy. Becky squealed and begged Halima for more...

"Always knew you were submissive, Miss Tomboy," Halima teased, playfully smacking Becky's ass while drilling the dildo into her pussy. Becky began to grind against the dildo, driving it deeper into her pussy. Truth be told, Becky was usually quite dominant with her lovers, but something about her favorite bossy Hijabi was bringing out her inner submissive, and she liked it. Halima fucked Becky with gusto and didn't let up until the tomboyish redhead begged for mercy...

"I'm only submissive with you, gorgeous," Becky whispered, a little while later, as she rested in Halima's arms. The two young women shared a passionate kiss, then continued holding each other. Outside, a fierce snowstorm raged, and the Canadian Capital found itself blanketed in snow. Halima and Becky did not care, for they were in a world of their own. At last, these two best friends found love...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers