A Different Kind of Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he reached up, his hands running over her body, stroking over where her sensual flesh had grown hot and slick with sweat, Alice was cumming and cumming again, one orgasm stringing into the next as she cried and sobbed. Her face shone with sweat and tears comingled, and she was coming undone beneath him, her pleasure fully overwhelming her and sweeping her away and she was all too happy to drown in it.

Roger's hand wrapped around Alice's throat, gripping, making her breath hitch and her eyes go wide before rolling back into her head. "Oh God...yes..." she hissed, her breath coming short and shallow as the Marine's strong hand gripped tighter. As he choked her, Alice went rigid, her body jerking and twitching as she gasped for breath. Her head swam. Roger slammed into her, fucking her harder than ever, his powerful cock driving into her hot, pulsing core and dragging out her wetness with each withdrawal. Alice was floating, bouncing between sensations in her lightheadedness. She felt dirty and used and degraded as this stranger fucked and hurt and choked her and she loved every fucking minute of it.

"Fuck...oh fuck, oh God, yes, hurt me..." Alice gasped and whimpered, her eyes finally opening, looking up at Roger, pleading...

"Fuck!" Roger growled between clenched teeth as the look in her eyes undid him. His pace quickened, jackhammering frantically into the squeezing wet grip of Alice's hot cunt, burying his heavy cock over and again into her as his dark hand squeezed her slender white neck. At last he came, driving into Alice's cunt and burying completely in her as his cum spurted and burst inside her. As he came he released his tight hold on her throat. The blood and air rushed back into Alice in a burst, and she screamed, the sensations too intense and sudden, forcing her to orgasm violently as the Marine's hot, thick cum splattered warmly inside her, coating her inner walls with his seed as her cunt milked Roger's throbbing shaft for every last drop.

They stayed locked that way for several moments before Roger at last pulled out, leaving a creamy white mess streaming sloppily from Alice's gaping cunt. She moaned, her head resting on the table with her thick, dark hair fanned out behind her. Sweat glistened on her skin as she licked her puffy lips while she gathered her breath.

But Roger wasn't through with her. He allowed her a brief moment to collect herself, then reached down, his hand finding one juicy breast and squeezing. Alice groaned deeply as his fingers found her thick, pierced nipple, and bit her lip.

"Stand up and bend over the table," Roger commanded her firmly.

Alice responded to the order, moving like the well trained submissive she was, though her shaking legs and overstimulated nerves made her move more slowly than she would have normally. She slinked down off the table as Roger stepped back, and turned, bending forward and pressing her heaving tits to the table, right into the lukewarm puddle of girlcum she'd left behind. She arched her back, raising her bubbly ass high as was expected, and spread her feet apart. Cum dripped and dribbled from her puffy, open cunt, running down her thighs and spilling in stringy seeps down to the floor between her feet.

"Open your ass," Roger told her as his hand flicked out to slap one round, meaty cheek. Alice gasped, her back arching even further, her hips rolling in response to the slap. But she did as she was told, reaching back with shaking hands to pry her lush ass open to expose her nervously fluttering rosebud.

Roger plunged two fingers into the sloppy mess Alice's cunt had become and stirred them around, before drawing back out, dragging ropes of cum and cunt juice free. He circled his fingers around Alice's pucker, rubbing the sticky blend against her back door. He pressed forward slowly but firmly. Alice took a deep breath and released it, willed herself to relax, and her well trained ass opened to Roger's pressure. He slid one finger, then slowly two into the warm, gripping confines of Alice's wide spread ass, sliding them back and forth and slowly rotating. Alice moaned, a shudder coursing down her graceful spine as she pressed eagerly back against the invading fingers, drawing pleasure from the intimate penetration.

Several moments passed with Roger warming her up, his fingers working in the clinging grip of Alice's ass before he finally withdrew them with a soft little squeezing pop. Alice gasped softly when she felt the bloated head of Roger's cock press to her pulsing anus, feeling entirely too big and hard and utterly fucking delicious.

A tremulous moan spilled from her lips as Roger began feeding his cock into her upturned ass, stretching her asshole open, wider and wider still. Her pucker spread and parted to let that solid piece of meat in, making her squirm and quivering and gasp in pleasure and pain. Alice pulled her cheeks even wider open, trying to accommodate that fat black length as it burrowed thick and throbbing up into the gripping heat of her bowels.

Roger held on to Alice's curving hips and did his best to go slow and patiently as the incredible ass before him slowly but steadily swallowed his cock. Alice's ass was obviously used to being filled and stretched, as she accepted his intrusion with minimal discomfort, opening to him and taking his cock in, but she was nonetheless tight and squeezing, her muscles clamping at his fleshy pole as he fed inch after inch into her. Finally, his hips met her ass, the fluttering ring of her anus gripped tight around the base of his thick cock. She moaned and slowly circled her ass, pressing back into him encouragingly.

"Fuck me," she breathed at last, looking over her shoulder at him with her hair falling in a shining black curtain across her eyes. "Use my ass for what it's meant for."

Roger didn't need to be told twice. He pulled his cock out, Alice's ass gripping and clinging the whole way and making both of them groan. Then he slamming forward, burying his cock right back into the depths of Alice's bowels. She arched, her ass thrusting back into him as she squealed. She grit her teeth, her pierced breasts squishing into the table as she took his cock deep into her backdoor.

They began to fuck at near as frantic a pace as before, Roger thrusting and pounding into the eagerly upraised ass before him, his fat black cock plunging into Alice's hungry white ass again and again. She bucked and swayed beneath him, her ass working along his heavy length of flesh. The room filled with the rhythmic slapping of flesh meeting flesh, Alice's soft yet firm ass bouncing and wobbling beautifully each time he plunged into her clenching asshole.

Roger's hand shot out, grabbing a handful of Alice's thick brown hair as she muttered fervently under her breath before launching into an overpowering orgasm. She came heavily, her legs trembling and wobbly as a gush of girlcum splattered down her already slick thighs. Roger yanked her head back, tilting her head at a deliciously sharp angle and drawing her body taut like a bowstring. His cock filled her bowels, stretching her ass wide and sending them both careening along a rollercoaster of sensations. It didn't take long and Alice was cumming again, as hard as before. Roger kept his relentless, powerful pace, slam-fucking the white ass so eagerly offered up for his taking. His free hand alternately groped and fondled at Alice's swaying, ripe tits and roughly slapping her bucking round ass, both of which seemed to only drive the woman on into yet more pleasure-pain filled bliss.

At last, it was too much. Roger let out a guttural growl-groan and thrust forward, burying his twitching, jerking cock deep into the supple heat of Alice's desperately clenching and milking ass, and erupted, a final heavy burst of rich, gooey cum splattering all over the inside of Alice's bowels. She cried out, her own orgasm tripped by the flood of slippery seed coating her ass in all that sticky liquid warmth. She trembled, up on her tiptoes as she panted with Roger's fucktool buried deep in her ass.

As soon as the waves eased, Alice collapsed, falling forward onto the table in an exhausted heap. She would have slid straight to the floor if Roger's strong hands hadn't caught her. He gently eased his wilting cock from the still twitching grip of Alice's lovely ass and held her steady.

Alice began to softly cry, overspent and raw from the fucking she'd received. Roger had anticipated it, and wasn't overly alarmed. He gently and capably helped her to her bedroom, sat her on the bed, and grabbed a blanket to wrap around her. Alice grabbed a pillow and clutched it to her chest, hugging and holding it as she quietly sobbed into it, unable to stop now that the release of sex had undone her so thoroughly. Roger waited quietly, sitting on the foot of the bed, one hand comfortingly rubbing the emotional woman's back.

Eventually, after how long neither could say, the tears slowed and, at last, stopped. Alice took a slow, shaking breath. She wiped the tears from her face, which was every bit as beautiful and lovely crying and in tears as it was flooded with pleasure. She pushed the hair from her face and looked at Roger with an exhausted, drained, but grateful smile.

"Thank you, Sir" she said. "For everything."

Roger gave her a small but honest smile. "You don't have to thank me. I was just doing my duty to my Captain, and his wife. He's saved my life more than once. I owe it to him."

"You're a good man, Roger. Thank you for letting me fulfill my duty to him, too," Alice replied.

"It's an interesting thing, this setup you and he have," Roger commented.

Alice just smiled. The 'setup' was their way of coping with the distance and time apart while her Husband and Master was away serving in Afghanistan. Any relationship was strained and put under pressure when a spouse was deployed and the other left behind, but for them, in a total power exchange relationship, it was even worse. It was hard at times to keep the binding threads of Dominance and servitude strong when there was an ocean between them, little time for personal exchanges, and the threat of something terrible happening to him constantly looming, unspoken, overhead.

And so, Alice's Master arranged for her to have periodic visits. When one of his Marines who he had special trust in was able to go stateside for leave, he always made sure that Marine stopped in to pay his wife a visit. His Marine was treated to the pleasures and releases denied him when he was deployed, served and fed and fucked until he returned to duty with a smile. Alice got the pleasure of serving her Master by taking care of men he deemed worthy of the privilege of his wife and slave's talents. And she was able to get a bit of the edge taken off of her voracious sexual appetite.

Some of the men didn't entirely understand their arrangement, but knew and appreciated their parts in it, as Roger did. They were good men, and her Master trusted them, and she was grateful to all of them for being a bridge between them during these hard times apart.

Roger thanked Alice for her service and the amazing evening, but he had to catch a flight back to his own home early in the morning to spend the rest of his leave. They both began to gather up their discarded clothes.

"He's doing okay?" Alice asked.

"He is," Roger nodded as he pulled his boxers on and grabbed up his pants. "He's a great guy. Saved my ass more times than I like to admit. Everyone knows he runs a tight command, but a fair one. We all have good things to say about him, and more than a few of us would take a bullet for the Captain if it came down to it."

Alice grabbed her robe and pulled it on, tying the sash carefully. "Thank you, Roger. It means a lot to hear that."

"He talks about you a lot," Roger said once he finished dressing. He hefted his duffle bag onto his shoulder and stared down at her with a smile. "Everyone knows your name and how important you are to him."

Roger was surprised to find Alice actually blushing at that and giving a shy smile, totally at odds with the bold, wanton slut he'd just fucked senseless. Then her gaze turned inward, and she looked wistful, small, and far away. "I miss him. So very much. I'd be so lost without him. Please, Roger, make sure he knows that."

"He knows."

***

All questions and comments are welcome via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

12