A Different Kind of Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was cupping her tits through the dress, molding her fingers around the large globes while trying to figure them out. The thick fabric ran all the way up to her neckline, hiding all flesh from sight and yet doing little to disguise their heavy weight. She looked up at me expectantly.

"Why are they so fascinating?" she repeated.

"Uh, well. I don't know," I replied to her breasts.

"See! You're staring. Just like all the other men. And a few women."

"I'm not staring!" I answered while staring at the round curves.

"Yes, you are. I mean, they're just breasts. Ma'am has a pretty big pair too."

"Well, we guys don't have 'em. Maybe that's why." I finally managed to tear my eyes away and look the blonde beauty in the eye. "But I have to admit, they ARE fascinating."

Without another word, Katie reached back and loosened the ties to her dress. She then tugged down at the fabric, slowly revealing the upper halves of her tits, still covered up by her standard white bra. This was not a new event for me. I'd seen this view before. But I still felt the adrenaline rush in my veins as my mouth watered and my palms started sweating.

Katie observed my obvious change in arousal as she revealed more and more to me, a quizzical smile on her face.

"Uh, Katie. You sure you should be doing that here?" We were still in the kitchen. "Ma'am may come back."

She waved off my concern. "Nah, she's down for her nap. Why? Do you want me to cover them back up?"

"NO!!!" I took a deep breath. "No," I stated in a calmer voice. My gaze was once again locked onto the bare flesh, afraid it might go away forever.

"Hmm," Katie mused. And then before I could react further, she reached up and pulled down on one of the bra cups.

I went rigidly still as a rosy nipple came into view. It was different from my imagination, but no less perfect: pink aureole, eraser-hard nipple. I realized I'd stopped breathing. And then as fast as she revealed her entire breast she was tucking it away again and pulling up the top of her dress.

"You'd better get out to the field, Johnny. Otherwise Master will get angry," she warned as she busied herself tightening the collar. And then she walked away to resume her house chores.

It was a full two minutes before I'd recovered enough to stand.

***

We were at the tail end of the harvest and things were running pretty well. It was a hot, sweltering day, and Master and I returned back to the house to relax after a good day's work. As soon as we hit the porch I ripped my shirt over my head, using it to wipe the sweat off of my brow.

A lifetime of laboring and a healthy American diet had led me to grow tall and strong, with the toned body and rough hands of a working farmer. I hunkered over the kitchen sink, rubbing those sore hands and soaping up to wash away the day's grime.

Katie brought over some food, and the four of us settled in. Master was chowing down like there was no tomorrow. On the other hand, Ma'am wasn't eating much; her health had only gotten worse in the last few months. Katie didn't eat much either. She spent most of the meal just kind of giving me a funny look. Her skin looked a little red, as if she was flushed, and I wondered if she was feeling alright. Then again, it was a hot day, and Ma'am may have been working her really hard this morning.

Master finished up quickly, and he and Ma'am retired back to their room to take their late afternoon nap. They would be out cold for at least the next two hours.

A few minutes later I'd eaten my fill and leaned back in my chair to revel in that satisfied feeling. Katie cleaned the table, collecting the dishes. When I looked up at her, she looked straight at me, her clear eyes glowing. She then gave me that little grin she had whenever she wanted to play at kissing. "I'll meet you back at the barn."

I didn't say anything. I just picked up my feet and gave her my own Cheshire grin. I tromped out and headed for the barn. Once there, I kicked off my boots and settled into a comfortable patch of hay where I was nicely shaded and had a good breeze flowing in.

I removed my shirt to cool off, and as I was lying back, I felt the good aches in my muscles. The tension of the day was starting to melt away. My mind relaxed, and I felt myself drifting away.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew Katie was leaning over me, her soft hands rubbing my bare chest. I groggily woke up and gave her a welcoming smile. Her white teeth shone back at me, and then she was leaning in, opening her lips up and pressing them to mine in a soft kiss.

We quickly progressed to "French" kissing, and as the silky pads of her lips molded to mine, I felt the soft wetness of her tongue probe into my mouth, letting me massage it with my own. That tender little touch always sent shivers down my spine.

For ten minutes, we just lay in the hay, kissing each other gently and rolling until Katie was flat on top of me, her legs intertwined with mine, her bosom resting on my naked chest. Eventually she pulled away, and I saw a fire in her eyes I'd never seen before. She stood up suddenly, and my breath caught in my throat when she reached back to unbutton her sundress.

Before I realized it, the dress had dropped to the floor. It was the first time I'd been with a woman clad only in her underwear. Immediately, my eyes locked onto her bra-encased tits. The firm flesh strained the fabric, being pressed together to form a tight line, that perfect breast-valley I'd lusted after in my dreams. I was haunted by the memory of that one glimpse of her nipple.

She watched me watch her, and then the globes began to move. I looked up to see Katie grinning at me, shaking her chest and making her tits wobble enticingly. And then I gasped as she reached behind her back for the fastener.

All oxygen left my body as Katie slipped the catch and her bra fell to the floor. Her very full, very round, and very firm breasts spill out to my gaze, capped by hard nipples at rigid attention.

That wasn't the only thing at attention, as I felt my erection tenting my pants painfully. Katie's eyes danced as she switched back and forth between watching the wide-eyed expressions on my face, across my abs and down to the large monster trying to crawl out of my crotch. Still staring at my hips, she said, "Your turn. Take them off."

Without hesitation, and with my own desire to relieve the pressure, I unbuckled and pulled my pants off, taking my underwear with them. It took me a few tries, as the mind-blowing vision of Katie's fabulous naked breasts was still in my sight.

Almost in too much of hurry, Katie flustered around for a moment, trying to place a quilt into the hay while clad only in her panties. She giggled in her nervousness. Trembling with excitement, she finally got everything into place.

I, meanwhile, sat there like an idiot waiting for her to tell me what to do next. I was entirely engrossed in watching Katie's fantastic body, and especially her big boobs, bouncing around. We had kissed many times, and even tentatively touched each other's private parts from outside clothing. Already we'd gone further than we had ever gone before.

Katie sat down on the quilt just a few feet away from me and, fixing me with an intense gaze, she stated, "I want to watch you play with your thing."

Automatically, my hand moved towards my cock. I'd masturbated to my imagination of Katie's nude body. Here was the real thing, half-naked, with perfect tits right in front of me.

But my own embarrassment slowed me. It felt awkward to touch myself in front of another person.

Katie saw my hesitation. And she leaned over to pull her own panties off, leaving her completely in the nude, just like me. "Come on, Johnny. I'm going to play with myself too. We can watch each other."

And as I let my hand cross the last few inches to wrap around my cock, I saw Katie's delicate fingers spread open the pink folds between her legs. It was my first view of a pussy.

I had to admit, the thing didn't look as enticing as her tits did to me. I recognized the hole where my pecker would go if we ever were to mate. But all in all it was a strange-looking part of her body. But then Katie's fingers went to the hard nub at the top, and when her eyes closed and she moaned, the sound sent a thrill up and down my spine.

My hand started pumping, my grip firm but loose as I'd gotten accustomed to myself. I let four fingers wrap around while my thumb was held vertical to glide along my shaft.

Katie gasped and watched me through heavy-lidded eyes, the blue glint piercing in the afternoon sunlight.

Her whole body was flushed, as if she were sick with fever. But now I knew it wasn't a virus. I guess men weren't the only ones who masturbated. And so I watched her bosom heave up and down while her fingers played with herself, the hard nub her equivalent of my cock in bringing pleasure to oneself.

Very quickly, Katie peaked, her body going rigid for a moment and then she was moaning loudly. I hoped the Masters were asleep or that the sound didn't carry too well. Her body trembled, shuddering a few times. I worried for just a moment that her spasms were a sign of something wrong. But the happy look of bliss on her face reassured me.

When she was done, her eyes locked in on my cock, harder than ever and waving in her general direction. "Your turn."

I was already close. The audio stimulation of hearing Katie go through her orgasm had me on edge. And now faster and faster I began stroking myself. Katie got off her quilt and moved closer to me to get a better view. Whether by design or coincidence she knelt right in front of me, between my outstretched legs. Her tits wobbled just a few inches away from my pecker, and the close-up sight of them were all I needed to explode.

I grunted loudly and my body jerked once, and then the first jet of cum flew out and splattered against her right tit. She shrieked in surprise and fell away from me, but not before another shot impacted against her belly. And then Katie had retreated to a safe distance while the rest splashed onto the floor between my legs.

"You're a lot messier than me," she commented when I was done. I nodded and fished out the towel I kept up here for this specific purpose. Automatically, I reached out and began to dab at her body, cleaning up my goo that had splattered on her. Katie tensed up when I touched her naked body for the first time. But then she relaxed and let me clean her up.

I made no attempts to touch her nakedness with my bare hand. Looking back, she probably would have let me. Instead, I let the towel do the cleaning and then turned to clean up my own mess.

Katie bit her lip and looked over my naked body. "Tomorrow. Same time?"

***

We kept up our mutual masturbation sessions for a couple of weeks. It was so regular and so much fun that I gave up my own private masturbation and simply waited for our usual fun together. I found I had bigger loads when I didn't do it as often and Katie seemed to revel in feeling my cum splashing against her naked tits.

The work day seemed interminably longer than ever before. I simply couldn't wait for the day to end so I could go up into the barn and jerk off with Katie, and for a couple of days it showed in my work. Master had to warn me more than once to focus on what I was doing.

Once we got upstairs, our precious time seemed to fly by so fast. Still, our orgasms were wonderful and it was more enjoyable sharing them with Katie. But after a couple of weeks, we found something even better.

Katie had already brought herself to one climax and I was stroking away towards my first when Katie interrupted me. "Johnny, move over to the quilt."

I stopped half-stroke, puzzled. But she got up and kept motioning me over.

I slid across the hay and settled into Katie's usual spot. For a moment, I thought she just wanted to switch places; a change of scenery, that's all. But then Katie moved over my body and pressed at my shoulders to make me lay back. And I began quaking in anticipation.

Katie straddled my hips and while lying down atop me, she leaned forwards to kiss me with an urgency and passion we had rarely shared before. Automatically, I wrapped her willowy body in my arms, crushing her breasts into my chest. I felt the wet heat between her legs warm against my bare skin.

My pecker found itself trapped between her legs, and when she began to grind her hips against me I felt as if I would die of pleasure.

Katie pulled away, that grin on her face again. She fiddled with her hair and pinned it back behind her ears, and then slid down my body until her face was right at my crotch.

For a moment, she took my tool into her hands, examining it for the first time, testing its hardness. I felt the eager pleasure of just having it held in her bare hands. And then, without warning, she took it into her mouth, her lips gliding across the skin and her tongue bathing it with a tender lick.

My eyes just about bugged out of their sockets when she did that, and then instinct kicked in and I was thrusting my hips, shoving the meat of my manhood into her throat.

Katie gagged and freaked out for a moment, choking just a bit and backing off. I stopped; suddenly afraid I had hurt her.

She fought to breathe again, but then smiled at me. "Did you like that?"

"Like it?" I wondered. "I loved it! What possessed you to do that?"

Katie leaned forwards and gave my shaft another long lick, this time prepared to see it jump. "You're not the only one to spy on the Masters."

Then I was in her mouth once again, her hand sliding up and down the shaft in a tight ring, her tongue dancing on my head. The feelings were absolutely incredible. I'd masturbated before. But this was a million times better than anything I'd ever experienced. My brain shut down completely, unable to deal with the overwhelming sensations.

My eyes rolled back into my sockets, and then after only a few more moments, I felt my balls tightening and then stars burst off in my head, a guttural yell ripping out of my throat as I came, exploding white hot liquid into Katie's mouth.

This caught her completely by surprise. And as she gagged on the first shot, she lost her lip lock around my pecker and then the second shot went off right in her face. I watched a stringy jet of semen glob just above her eye, and then with her hand still automatically pumping me, let loose several more shots into her face before I started slowing down, splattering across the naked skin of her breasts. Barely a minute had passed.

Both shocked and delighted, Katie looked inward and tasted the cum I plastered against her tonsils. "It's rather salty." Katie then scooped my cum off her face with a finger, and then popped it into her mouth to experimentally taste for any difference.

Katie took a couple minutes to continue cleaning my jism off her body and mull over the flavor. My chest was heaving as I tried to catch my breath. I stared wide- eyed at this blonde beauty, amazed at what she had just done to me and what she was still doing.

"Mmm. Let's do that again!" she enthused.

Nothing in the world would make me happier. I shook my head vigorously up and down.

Still grinning, Katie leaned forwards and again took me into her mouth. The shaft was still erect, but I could feel it starting to soften. Not bothering to clean the rest of herself off, I felt her tongue and lips working their magic as she licked and nuzzled me. Almost immediately, I felt steel hardness coming back into my dick.

The intense pleasure was racing through my brain once again, but this time I did not feel the urgent need to explode like before. I lay my head back against the quilt, my neck muscles already sore from straining to watch Katie's every movement.

I stared back at the roof of the barn for a few moments before closing my eyes to just enjoy. Her mouth was moving up and down now, her lips a tight ring around my shaft as she rose and fell slowly, breathing shallowly through her nose.

"Oh, Katie..." I groaned.

She moaned happily in response, her voice muffled by my meat filling up her mouth. But my groan did make her move a little faster. I took that as my trigger, and as she continued to blow me I let my groans get louder.

The happier I sounded the faster and harder she went. And after a few minutes her head and hands were flying up and down so fast she would get a headache if she kept this up. But I couldn't last that much longer. Again I felt the tension in my balls, and this time Katie recognized the urgent twitching.

She was ready this time when I exploded, her mouth filling quickly with my first blast of hot cum and she swallowed just in time to catch the second blast. Her right hand clamped down and squeezed on me rhythmically, like she was milking a cow. Only this time she was milking jet after jet of my semen in between her waiting lips.

But after the first four shots, Katie had to pull back for air. And so she simply closed her eyes and kept milking me out as I spurted hot, white jizz all over her face.

When I was finally done, she let me collapse back against the hay and she paused to catch her breath while scooping my cum with her finger and continuing to feed herself.

***

Farm life faded into the background for me then. I literally do not remember anything about planting or selling or anything remotely work related in that time period. It was business as usual and besides, I had more important things to focus on.

Our regularly scheduled masturbation sessions became our regularly scheduled blowjob sessions, with Katie's hands in her own crotch while she sucked me. Each afternoon after the work day and before dinner, I would fill Katie's mouth with at least one load of hot cum while she frigged herself off.

Then came the first day that Katie knelt with her hips next to my head while she leaned over my body and took me into her mouth. We were halfway through our blowjob when she took my hand and guided it between her legs.

My fingers soon encountered something warm, wet, and soft. And then I felt more than heard Katie's moan as she sunk two of my fingers partway into her body.

And so with her hand on my wrist, Katie began to impale herself on my fingers, her hips humping up and down while her head bobbed on my cock. And very quickly she brought herself to a climax, freezing on one down stroke and popping her head up to groan out loud.

I was so caught up in what she was doing with my hand that I didn't pay attention to my pecker. I wasn't anywhere close to cumming.

And so when Katie started sucking on me once again, I analyzed the awkward position of my arm and decided to do something about it.

Reaching over to Katie's hips, I gripped her legs and started pulling her around. She tensed at my touch for a moment and then relaxed, allowing me to tug her into position until she was straddling over my face and I had a good look at her pussy up close and personal.

I didn't even realize that this was really the first time I had touched her naked body in any extended contact. Instead, I was too focused on the sight before me.

Her pussy was still an odd-looking thing to me, but with the pleasurable sensations running through me I was starting to like it. I observed the tender pink folds and the wet secretions coming out of her. And on sudden whim I decided to taste it. My tongue was only a couple inches away and so arching my head, I brought my tongue up and dragged it from the top of her slit and across towards her ass.

The reaction was immediate, Katie squealed and half-bit down on me, causing me to jerk and whine, "Owww!!!!"

Katie ignored my outburst and removed her mouth from my pecker. "Good lord! Do that again!"

I gritted my teeth against the pain in my cock for a moment before reaching up to swipe my tongue against her once again. Katie shuddered just like before, pressing her pussy down against my face trying to get a little more pressure.