A Different Kind of Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached my hands to her hips, clamping down to hold her still so I could aim properly, and then I continued licking in long, continuous strokes.

Katie was panting constantly, her vocalizations the same as when she was masturbating herself. Only this time her voice was higher pitched and her whimpers were much louder and longer. Whatever I was doing. She liked it a LOT.

I started experimenting. Licking in different directions and bringing the pads of my lips into play. I already knew the hard nubbin of her clit was Katie's favorite spot, and when I wrapped my lips around it and sucked Katie trembled and then came.

I'd enjoyed my brief tasting of her wet secretions. But this time, the honey flowing out of her pussy was sweeter than anything I could believe would dribble out of a woman. She wailed into the afternoon air as she came harder than I'd ever seen her, and then she toppled over onto her side, gasping for breath.

I lay back with a silly grin on my face, immensely pleased with myself for what I'd done to her. Katie's eyes were glazed over as she was limp on the floor, still in wonderment at the sensations I'd produced in her.

When she got enough energy to sit up, she eyed my still hard cock hungrily. "Johnny, you are going to get the blowjob of your life. But when I've swallowed all your cum, you are going to do that to me AGAIN!"

***

So far, all of our sexual playtime was just that, playtime. We had our fun, but we also had our work lives. While that hour of sucking on Katie's clit or blowing ropes of jism across her tits was the highlight of my day, looking back I realized that we were just two young adults blowing off our lust and not much beyond that.

Katie was really the only girl I knew, the only one I could trust to experiment with. We both wanted to learn more and were partners in that discovery. But that was all there was to our relationship. There wasn't anything else more special to it. She was my adoptive sister. She was my friend.

That all changed in the summer.

The two busiest seasons for a farmer are Spring and Fall: Planting and Harvest. Sure, there's a lot of work to be done in Summer and Winter, but not quite as much. So there's more time to think and more time for leisure. And once we got past the Spring planting, we took a natural break from our daily lives. And Katie got it in her head to take the next logical step.

We didn't yet know how much it would change the way we looked at each other.

That afternoon started off just like any other. Katie and I rolled around on the quilt, passionately kissing for fifteen minutes as if there was nothing in the world beyond it. Kissing was fun. Soon, we'd be orally pleasuring each other and there's just no way to intimately look into each other's eyes while doing that. So Katie laughed and giggled while my lips massaged her neck and her tongue tickled my ear.

After our makeout session, I gradually took off her dress and underwear. My tongue laved its way around her bosom, spending lots of time on her nipples while my palms roved around the heavy weight of her tits.

Before I got down to eating her pussy, she pulled my shirt off and then dragged my pants and shorts down to my ankles. We turned around in a comfortable pretzel position (which I would later learn is called a sixty-nine) while I got her panties off, leaving us both completely naked.

Gently, she took my cock down into the recesses of her throat, pressing deep down until she had all of me inside of her. Her hips were bobbing above my head, and I clamped down on her asscheeks so I could spear my tongue inside of her clenching channel.

Together, with practiced ease, we brought each other off. Katie dumped two loads of honey into my mouth while I erupted white lava up into her waiting mouth. She drank down every drop.

I lay back and basked in the warm afterglow of my climax while Katie dismounted my face and turned around. Now she knelt between my legs and began to suck on my half-hard pecker once again, readying me for round 2.

So far, everything was per normal. It was a pleasurable routine we'd become familiar with. But then something in the back of my head told me things were going to be different this afternoon. It was a look in her eye. It was as if I could tell Katie wasn't going to stop at just sucking me today.

My cock got hard in record time, and then Katie stopped and looked at me quizzically. "You know what I want to do, don't you?"

I nodded just slightly. "I think so."

"Are you ready?"

"For you? Anytime. Anything you want to do."

Katie stewed on that for a moment, dropping her head back down to continue licking the big vein along the bottom of my shaft. Then, apparently satisfied that I was as hard as I was going to get, she moved up my body. Katie laid her naked form atop me and leaned in to spear her tongue into my mouth. We just kissed for a few minutes, but my pecker also started twitching on its own every time one of Katie's thighs would rub up against it.

And so with an eager but worried expression, Katie got to her knees, spread her thighs apart, and took my rod into her cool hands. I found that I was trembling with anticipation. By now, I'd seen this happening with our farm animals, but never really imagined it happening to me. I wasn't sure what it would be like. But instinctively, I knew I was going to like it. Especially if it had anything to do with Katie.

I watched her spread her nether lips, and then carefully placing my mushroom head between them, she slowly lowered her body onto me. She was so wet already, and the head glided in between her folds easily. She was tight, oh, so tight, and our progress was slow. But she gritted her teeth then pressed downwards, and I felt her inner folds parting to let me pass.

I was about halfway in when we hit a barrier. Katie was already moaning and squirming trying to shove me in even deeper. And the pressure on me was so intense.

Katie just tried wriggling around a bit further before I simply grabbed her hips in my hands and pulled sharply, thrusting my way through and burying myself to the hilt.

Katie gasped in pain, tears bubbling at the corners of her eyes as she threw her head back and tried not to scream. But even as her body tried to adjust to my invasion, her hips were already gyrating in my lap while I made short little thrusts with the springiness of the hay beneath us. I couldn't help myself, this was the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced, and I couldn't keep still if my life depended on it.

After a minute or two of this short rolling, some of the good feelings started to flow into Katie's head, and she really began to move with me. Planting her feet, she reached her hands up to squeeze onto my pecs, and started to ride me.

"Mmm... Johnny, this feels so good!" she exclaimed.

Up and down she bounced, reveling in the feeling of my shaft sliding inside and out of her pussy. Once I realized she was no longer in pain, I threw caution to the wind and really started to jackhammer her body onto me.

"Oh, Katie!" I gasped. "Katie!"

Little moans and groans were escaping our mouths every moment, and the sweat poured across both our bodies with the exertion. We were truly fucking at this point, Katie's hair bouncing and her tits bouncing even more. She ground her hips against me, and then a few thrusts later she squeezed her eyes shut and clamped her hands over her mouth, doing her best to stifle a scream as she felt her first sex orgasm detonate in her body. "Mm... mm... NNGH!"

A fresh layer of lubrication was dumped into my lap, and then my rod was slipping and sliding more easily into her, so I just sped up my thrusting. My thighs were burning, my hands cramping from holding her hips so tight, but I didn't care. When her pussy muscles really started to spasm around my shaft as her second orgasm overtook her, I hit my pleasure limit.

"KATIE!" I grunted.

My own head was thrown back as I slammed Katie's body down onto me one last time, and I held her pinned there, as deep as I could go when the end of my pecker simply blew apart, and I filled her still twitching pussy with my cum.

When we'd both come down from our respective highs, Katie leaned forwards and kissed me deeply. When we finally separated enough, we just looked at each other as if for the first time. I had always been in love with her. A family kind of love. But now I felt real love -- romantic, passionate love -- for Katie flaming inside me.

***

Everything in our entire lives was starting to change. I used to think of things in terms of full seasons: Planting season, harvest season. Now I was thinking in terms of hours. How much time could I spend with Katie today? How many more hours until I could see her again?

I was totally, head-over-heels, in love with her.

I once asked her, "Are we supposed to be doing this? I mean, you're my sister."

"Probably not," she replied. Then she punched my shoulder, "But we both know you're not really my brother. I just love you more than anyone in the world."

"Me too."

That was all I knew how to express that love verbally. I'd never learned the ways of being romantic, of wooing a woman. But I knew in my heart how much I loved Katie. And I was pretty sure she loved me in the same way.

We expressed that love physically every chance we could get, sneaking away for little quickies at every opportune moment. In the past, we had our usual afternoon time. But now, that wasn't enough anymore. I fucked her before breakfast. I fucked her after breakfast. I fucked her during the mid-morning break. At night, she'd sneak up into the barn loft. You get the idea.

We tried new positions, and new places around the farm. We fucked on the tractor. We fucked in the shed. We fucked in the hen house with Katie trying to shriek louder than the chickens were squawking. We even had a quickie on the kitchen table when we were convinced we couldn't get caught. Each day, when the Masters settled in for their afternoon nap, we invariably were up hidden somewhere, rutting at each other like wild animals. I especially liked riding her from behind like an animal, pounding away at her while we both looked out across the blue sky through a barn loft window.

The Masters must have noticed we were acting differently around each other. I was quite distracted from my normal duties, and Master often found me daydreaming; but this time neither of them said a thing about it. I found Master's silence more telling than his reprimands had been when Katie and I first started masturbating each other.

I suppose the Masters were getting on in age and in health. I suppose neither one begrudged us our budding romance. Besides, Katie and I were getting old enough to take over the farm.

***

Ma'am died before the next winter. After the funeral, Master went into his room and didn't come out for about two months.

Even when he did finally emerge, Master spent most of the day just sitting in his room, listening to the radio or reading. Just about all the duties of the farm had been passed on, and he intended to relax during his retirement.

That very winter, right after the harvest, we got some new neighbors. The old owners of the farm right next to us were packing up and moving to Florida. The new owners, Bill and Rachel Taylor, were a young couple, only married this last year. Bill grew up on a farm, one that his older brother was running now. He'd joined the Army, and after serving his term, married Rachel and then jumped at the chance to get a farm to call his own.

"Howdy, neighbor!" Master, Katie, and I were strolling down the short half-mile between us and the Taylor farmhouse.

"Howdy!" Master called back.

We met them on their porch, doing the round of introductions and welcomes, etc. Katie brought in our goodie basket, and we all went inside. Miss Rachel was a lot younger than I'd expected, she was only a few years older than Katie and me. But she brought in some good coffee, and seemed every bit a proper farmer's wife.

The boys kept up a constant farming chatter, me included. Katie and Miss Rachel, meanwhile, were already decorating the Taylor's farmhouse and discussing all sorts of boring things like linens and drapes.

I did my best to keep up, but talking wasn't really my thing. And for a few moments, I found myself lost in looking at Miss Rachel. She was a pretty young thing, with rich brown hair that almost had a tint of red in it, green eyes and delicate features that contrasted nicely with sharp cheekbones. Bill commented on how she'd been the absolute prettiest girl at their high school. Her outfit was demure and conservative, but when she moved about I saw it couldn't completely hide the kind of slender/curvy body that all men would drool over. Miss Rachel definitely knew her way around the house and the kitchen, and was a perfect hostess. But at my age, it seemed all I could think about lately was sex.

I wondered what sex with Miss Rachel would be like. I had a vision before me of a naked Miss Rachel, moaning in my ear while my pecker plowed her a new cornfield. I wasn't sure what that meant, but it sure sounded like fun.

Katie caught me a few times gazing at her, but didn't scold me. She just smiled her knowing smile at me. And Miss Rachel flashed me a flirty-teasing grin.

Meanwhile, we figured out that Bill knew his way around a farm; but he was going to need a lot of help getting things started. I watched as Master's eyes lit up. Something was cooking in his head.

I was getting to the point where I didn't need his help anymore on the Masters farm. Master would just show up to meet our customers and continue our business relations. But I was able to handle all the day-to-day operations.

By the end of the evening, we'd all made two new friends and Master had found a reason to get up in the morning. He was going to help Bill get his farm up and running.

That very next day, Master and Katie went over to the Taylor farm. Master to plan for Bill Taylor's future. Katie to visit with Miss Rachel. I got left behind to supervise the workers and make sure our place didn't fall apart.

I pouted a little bit when I found out. That meant we'd be missing our afternoon romp in the hay. Katie just gave me a passionate, wet kiss, and then told me she'd make it worth my while.

***

On this particular day, Master had gone over to Bill Taylor's and he planned on staying until dinnertime. Katie and I had already discussed this opportunity, and our plans had been set for the past week.

For that week leading up to this, we'd both been on edge, and it was hard to keep my anticipation quiet. We'd never had sex in a proper bed before, and with Master out of the house during the afternoon, I intended to really ravage Katie today.

I bounded in from the fields, sweating like a dog but not willing to waste the time to get cleaned up. Katie met me at the door with a big, wet, sloppy kiss, her eyes aflame.

"You miss me?" she asked in a teasing drawl.

With a snarl I nearly raped her right then on the porch. Laughing the whole time, Katie pried me off of her and then she was dragging me back towards her bedroom.

The instant we got the door open, I decided to take charge. I pushed her backwards roughly, until her back hit the door while I shoved my tongue down her throat. With one of my hands, I pinned both of hers above her head against the door. "Leave them there," I growled in a low voice.

She stayed, obediently, in that position while my hands roamed her body. I started first at her skirt, stripping it down to the floor. Then with my hands shaking, I started unbuttoning her blouse. This took a little while, because I kept pausing to share hot kisses with Katie while she trembled in pent-up anticipation.

Finally, I had Katie stripped down to her underwear, and my hands immediately grabbed double handfuls of her breasts through her bra, squeezing and kissing before I moved my head lower down her belly even as I left my hands playing with her tits.

I slipped a hand behind her back and flipped the catch on her bra, and then suddenly picked her up in my arms. She squealed in delight as I lifted her, her hands playing with my biceps. I carried her to the bed where I dropped her flat on her back, whipped her panties off, and before she realized it, shoved my tongue into her pussy.

"Oh, Johnny!" A startled gasp was all that escaped her lips before she started moaning like never before. I had it in my mind to stick my tongue over every inch of Katie's perfect body.

Katie feebly tried to move my head away, already overwhelmed by the sensations and half-heartedly attempting to stop me. But my meaty paws had a firm grip on her hips, and I had no intention of budging. Eventually she gave up and my tongue and lips really went to town on her.

"Oh, lord, Johnny. What are you doing to me?" she gasped, reflexively bucking her hips up into my face.

I didn't pause to answer verbally. And when I wrapped my tongue around her clit and sucked with everything I had, Katie shrieked louder than I could ever remember and then I felt a flood of her sweet nectar pouring into my mouth.

When her shrieking finally died down to a low whimper, I stood up and quickly shucked my clothes. While I was stripping, Katie seemed dizzy, and she rolled over onto her side, breathing heavily, before falling over and laying flat on her stomach.

Meanwhile my cock was at full mast, and I wasn't going to take the time to turn her back over. I knelt on the bed and after seizing Katie's legs, I spread her wide. With a single, powerful thrust, I mounted her like an animal, and a guttural groan blew out from Katie's mouth as the thick shaft burrowed deep into her vaginal depths.

I stared down at her backside, and I kept thrusting my hips at her, the same way I remembered seeing Master do those years ago. Katie's moaning was muffled by the pillow in her face, her big tits crushed against the mattress even as I got her knees locked onto the bed. Slowly, but forcefully I pumped my shaft into her, jarring her body forwards with every thrust.

Eventually, Katie recovered enough to get onto all fours, and as she felt the thickness of me filling her up, she started to buck her body back at me, timed with my thrusts so that we made a wet slapping sound every time my hips blasted against her ass.

A dim part of me seemed dissatisfied that she even had the energy to thrust back at me. So I shortened up to quick, shallow thrusts while I reached a hand around to play with her love button.

Immediately, Katie lost the rhythm and started wriggling against my hand, and as I continued to ream her out, her wriggling turned into an involuntary twitching as she shrieked again and came, the ecstasy rolling from her hips and along her torso towards her head.

"Oh, Johnny. Johnny. JOHNNY!" she cried.

I took that as my cue, and as soon as I realized Katie was in the middle of an orgasm, both my hands clamped onto her tits and used them to yank her body onto my shaft as I pounded harder and harder, reaching that point of no return where I made my final incontrollable thrusts before firing my load, filling up her pussy with all the pent-up liquid energy I had roiling inside me.

"AAARGH!" I grunted, feeling each separate burst of cum blast its way out of my body and splatter against Katie's insides.

When I was done, I released my grip on her torso. She collapsed forwards, her face falling into the pillow and slipping me out of her before I fell down next to her.

She was panting from exhaustion, her naked body limp against the sheets, a light sheen of sweat coating her skin.

"Wow..." Katie cooed at the ceiling. I just panted in response.

For a moment we just lay there, ogling each other and grinning like idiots. When she turned to her side, I felt my mouth watering at the sight of her round breasts, hard nubs poking out. I'd seen them a hundred times already, and still I was mesmerized by the view.