A Different Kind of Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes." And with that I stepped forwards to the bed, shedding my clothes. Rachel's eyes were locked in on me, and she lay unmoving, just anxiously awaiting what was to come and letting Katie position her. Katie pulled Rachel back until she was flat on her back, her head propped up with pillows. I reached to Rachel's waist and gathering together the nightgown, pulled it straight off her legs to leave Rachel fully naked before us.

Her tits pointed upright, with just a little sag down and to the sides. But they were still firm and full with youth. Katie verbally urged me on and with Rachel's pussy already juicing out of control, I simply climbed over her, spread her thighs, and with careful aim began to sink my erection into her.

Rachel hadn't had anything inside her for years and her tunnel was tighter than anything I'd experienced since Katie and I took each other's virginity. I only got the first few inches in on that first lunge, but already Rachel was screaming with happiness as she was being filled with a man.

Rachel was so wet that I just leaned in and bit by bit my shaft slid all the way home into her. I leaned down to kiss her and she lifted her arms and legs to wrap them around me, holding my entire body tight up against her, crushing her tits into my chest. It was our first kiss, but it certainly would not be our last.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Katie get naked, and then she was lazily playing with herself while she watched Rachel and me coupling.

I got myself supported on my forearms and knees, and then I really started to move. Our thrusting was slow at first because of how tight she was, but the longer we kept fucking the harder and faster we were able to go. Tears were streaming down Rachel's cheeks, and a big smile dominated her face while she both laughed and whimpered with every forceful drive I made into her willing body.

"Oh, heavens. Fuck me! Fuck me!" Rachel kept chanting at me as I drilled her harder and harder and faster and faster.

So very quickly we both were escalating to highs of ecstasy, and only minutes later Rachel moaned out her first orgasm with someone else in many years. Her inner lips were quivering and threatened to spill me over, but I wanted to keep on fucking Rachel and her hot body.

However, she was so tight and her pussy muscles felt so good caressing me that I was reaching my limit quickly. When she came down from her high, Rachel's eyes lit up with a new idea and she whispered to me, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

Katie was strumming her own pussy and squeezing her own tits when she heard Rachel say that, and then with a fresh squeal and a moan and Katie was joining our chorus with an climax of her own.

I only thrust a few more times into Rachel's tight tunnel before I pulled out and scooted forwards straddling Rachel's bounteous chest. Rachel reached her hands to my waving rod and started to jerk me off, her lips and tongue reaching up to tease the head of my pecker. All at once, I felt the dam burst and then my first blast of semen splattered all over Rachel's face. But then she managed to close her lips over me and I began to pump my juices into her mouth. Shot after shot filled her, and I watched her throat contracting as she swallowed most of it.

When I was done, my eyes rolled back and I collapsed onto my side, next to Rachel. She just moaned with a satisfied "Mmm..."

And then Rachel did something I never would have expected. Katie was still next to her on the bed, watching us through heavy lidded eyes. Rachel lifted herself up, grabbed Katie's head, and then planted a forceful open-mouthed kiss right onto Katie's lips, shoving her tongue inside Katie's mouth with a healthy load of the cum I'd deposited there.

Katie went rigid, shocked into complete stillness. I heard a creaking moan come out of her mouth, torn between accepting my hot cum into her mouth and trying to understand that her best friend's lips were pressed against hers.

In the end, lust won out. Katie accepted the kiss, and as their lips rubbed against one another, she got hotter and hotter until she went on the offensive herself, tackling Rachel down to the bed where they continued to french madly.

Despite my tiredness, I found myself getting very aroused again watching this. I had heard of this sort of thing happening, but never dreamed of watching it in person.

Rachel had rolled them over until she was on top, her hands pawing at Katie's buoyant breasts. Katie pried her lips away for just a moment. "Rachel. Why did you do that?"

"Did you like it?" Rachel asked breathlessly.

Katie's blue eyes glittered. "Yes!"

"Hmm. Bill may have been the only man I knew. But I learned in cheerleading that most men are pathetic at eating pussy. So we learned to please each other." Her lips dove in and rubbed against Katie's mouth. "And there's just something so erotic about another woman's kiss that a man can't match."

"Mmm..." Katie answered agreeably as their tongues battled together.

The two women seemed perfectly happy to ignore me and just continue their makeout session, but then Rachel paused from kissing Katie just long enough to ask, "Has Johnny ever put it in your ass?"

Startled, Katie shook her head 'no'.

"Mmm, you'll have to try it. Believe me, you'll love it. But that's later." Rachel then turned her gaze to me, her eyes a fiery green. "Right now, Johnny's going to have to put it in MY ass first."

And with that, Rachel slid herself down to the foot of the bed, where she planted her feet on the floor and bent forward at the waist so that her face was in just the right position to bury her tongue into Katie's wet pussy, and her hands could still reach and fondle the heaving melons on Katie's chest.

"Oh, my!" Katie gasped. "What are you--?"

"Just relax, Katie," Rachel soothed. "You're going to love this."

"Ooooohhhh...." Katie was soon lost to the sensations pouring through her brain.

I just stood back and watched, my mind being blown away. Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined two such gorgeous specimens of females pleasuring each other like this.

"Rachel. Rachel! So good!" Katie whimpered.

I briefly wondered if I should try and figure out exactly what Rachel was doing, so I could learn from her. But my other head was twitching with a mind of its own.

And so, staring then at Rachel's perfect ass, I slid off the bed and circled around until I was just behind the beautiful brunette. Holding my newfound erection in my hands, I stroked myself a few times before placing the head into the folds of Rachel's pussy. I wanted to feel this again first, for comparison if for nothing else.

Rachel let out a happy sigh as I sank my pole back into her, clamping her hands firmly on Katie's tits and pausing for a moment from her oral ministrations. But once I'd gotten myself seated all the way in, Katie put her hands on Rachel's head to direct her back into action. "Mm, you HAVE to keep licking me," Katie ordered. "Good lord you're good at that!"

With my hands on Rachel's hips, I slowly began to pump in and out, until the wonderfully tight friction had brought me to diamond hardness. It felt so good that I didn't want to leave. But when Rachel reached her hands back and spread her butt cheeks wide, showing off her red rosebud, my goal became clear.

"You sure?" I asked, still in mild disbelief.

Rachel didn't pull her head away to answer, instead just shaking her ass at me more vigorously in emphasis.

I pulled out of her pussy, my rod coated with girlcum and natural lubrications, then immediately I took my tool into my hand and pressed the head up against Rachel's asshole. Pushing together, we both strained and stretched until the mushroom head popped through.

All of a sudden the heat shooting through my cock was setting my body on fire, and then with an iron grip on her hips, I lurched forward and slammed myself all the way into her ass in one thrust, forcing a loud scream from Rachel.

"Oh my gawd..." I had never before felt such a strange and yet exciting sensation. The heat, the tightness, I couldn't believe it. And then uncontrollably I began to rock, driving my shaft up Rachel's ass over and over and over again.

My frenetic pace was spreading to Rachel, who was moaning up a storm even as her tongue, lips, and fingers started to go berserk on Katie's body, who was whimpering constantly and rubbing at her own nipples.

Rachel came once, very quickly, and was more energetically fucking back at me this time around. Soon after, Katie squealed and let loose another orgasm into Rachel's face, dumping wave after wave of girlcum before collapsing backwards and half-crawling away from Rachel.

Then once Katie was finished, Rachel moved forwards and off of my dick. She climbed up onto the bed, settling to her knees on the mattress but with her ass sticking back at me. I stepped up behind her and once again slid my cock up her backdoor, and now her hips were REALLY bouncing as we rutted at each other like animals. All her focus was solely on the pole splitting her wide open.

"Fuck me, Johnny! Fuck my ass!" she howled in delight.

She slipped a hand lower to play with herself even as I wrapped my hands around to seize those heavy breasts swaying back and forth, and then I used her tits as handholds to jerk Rachel's light body back against me with every driving plunge into her ass.

After Rachel's next climax, I slowed down into a less coordinated but more powerful lunge, slowly pulling back before forcing myself forwards in a long, hard thrust, my legs burning with the exertion.

"Oh, Rachel. Rachel! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"Yes! Cum in me. Cum in ME!"

Only three more massive thrusts and then I felt my tightened balls suddenly go slack. White hot liquids rocketed up my shaft and splashed deep into Rachel's bowels, pumping into her anal cavity.

Rachel stopped rocking when she felt my explosion inside of her, and just pressed her butt cheeks tightly against my hips as I twitched and fired shot after shot.

And then I was done, and we collapsed onto the bed.

I was completely spent, tired from both the mental confusion and the all out fucking. Katie leaned over me and kissed me, a playful smile on her face. I gazed up in a daze at her. She looked over to Rachel, who was breathing heavily but still seemed more alert than me. "Let's get cleaned up."

Both women had to support me, staggering towards the bathroom. They put me in the bathtub and held me upright in the shower spray. I began to drift towards unconsciousness as I felt the warm water drifting over me, simply enjoying the feeling of two beautiful, naked women stroking and caressing my body.

When I was clean, they helped me out and set me onto Rachel's bed, and then left me as the blackness of sleep clouded over my vision. The last thing I remembered hearing was the sound of the shower being turned back on and the musical lilt of two girls laughing.

***

I woke up for only a few moments, still half in the dream world. Rachel lay next to me, her naked bosom heaving as her fingers trailed over and across her big, round breasts. I then saw the strawberry blonde of Katie's head actively moving between Rachel's legs while Rachel mumbled instructions to her.

And then sleep returned to claim me.

***

When morning came, I was lying back against the pillows, a warm naked body in my arms. The sunlight streamed through the window. And I saw that Katie was awake and sitting on the plush armchair in the corner. Her gaze turned away from the window, and a small smile crept to her lips as her eyes, reflecting the Sun, locked onto mine.

I glanced down. Rachel's head was pillowed against my chest. She slept peacefully with a content expression on her face. I just held onto her even tighter and she let out a happy sigh.

Two weeks later, Katie and I had a simple ceremony with just a few friends around to join us. We went away on our honeymoon to the sandy beaches and warmer weather, and made love many (many) times every day.

During the vacation, Katie also found that anal sex could be quite an exciting experience. It wasn't something she wanted to do every day. But I would be happy to help her explore that experience whenever she did feel in the mood.

On the last day of our honeymoon, Katie promised me that Rachel would have a special wedding present for us when we got back. And that we would be spending the whole day fully unwrapping and enjoying that present.

***

Eventually, our world fell into rhythm. We eased into new patterns, our daily work alternating with brief moments shared together in finding happiness.

Rachel had found a new energy, a new appreciation of her life, and really sank her teeth into running the farm. The mourning was over. She had her life to lead. With Katie's permission, she just needed to use me every now and again. I didn't mind much.

Lin was growing up fast, faster than I remembered myself growing up. She was a full-time high school student, one of the smartest in her class. She was dreaming about going to college and at the same time, discovering boys.

Lin would visit our place, often just to hang out with Katie while Rachel was busy running her farm. But Lin liked to spend time talking to me whenever she had the chance. I thought that maybe the color of our skin had something to do with it.

Rachel often teased me about Lin. When Rachel was sixteen, she had developed a crush on the cute farmer next door, and she warned me to be careful.

"She'll be trying to seduce you in a few years," Rachel told me.

But I really didn't think Lin had any sort of crush on me. "Uncle Johnny" was Lin's close confidant. I was her advisor, not just another "boy". She would hesitantly ask me questions about those mysterious males, and I did my best to give her honest answers. She asked me about kissing, and petting, and sometimes, going even further.

"How do boys like to be touched down there?"

"Now, Lin. Are you touching boys' peckers?"

"No. But I still want to know. How do boys like their peckers to be touched?"

"Uh, I don't think I can speak for all boys."

"Well, how do you like your pecker to be touched?"

In a very clinical way, I started to tell her. I surprised myself that during these discussions, I never found myself getting overly aroused. At all times, I was able to see Lin as Rachel's daughter, a mere child. I went through a slightly awkward description of the male anatomy. But the longer we kept talking, the more comfortable I got with the subject. I was in the middle of talking about that little spot under the mushroom head when Lin interrupted me.

"Wait, it'd be easier if you just showed me."

I looked down into my lap, where I was limp as a wet noodle. "Can't Lin. Doesn't work unless it's hard."

She pouted a bit at this, but accepted it. "Tell me more."

Even though I was only six years older than her, Lin had the male figure in her life she could look up to and trust absolutely. So when Lin had her first puppy- love boyfriend, I was the first one to find out. I felt very proud of that fact.

When it came to discussions about sex, Lin was in an ideal situation to honestly learn. The three adults in her life were all old enough to explain and protect. But we were all still young enough to remember the urges and desires of a teenager, willing to give her honest answers without becoming judgmental.

By the time her Senior Prom rolled around, Lin had grown up into a beautiful young woman in her own right. Katie and I were almost more excited than Lin was. Neither of us had gone to a fancy high school formal. In a way, we were living vicariously through her. So the day of the Prom, we drove down to the Taylor farm. I was pretty much useless, but Katie immediately went upstairs with Rachel to help Lin get ready.

Lin's boyfriend arrived right on time and as expected, Lin wasn't ready yet. She lived on a farm around two rough and ready outdoor-type women, but Lin had turned out to be a girly-kind of girl.

I chatted with the boy, who seemed oddly nervous. He was very careful when speaking with me, the way a boy might be careful around his girlfriend's father. A half-hour later, our awkward conversation mercifully ended when Rachel and Katie came scurrying down the stairs. Us boys stood at attention, and the next vision took our breath away.

Lin's hair was perfectly done, with little ringlets piled atop her head amidst a smattering of the ladies' best jewelry. Dangling earrings, a sparkling necklace, and a simple tiara adorned Lin's already porcelain pretty face. The pink dress showed off her willowy figure, with a tiny waist and the gentle swell of her budding breasts. She was a princess stepped right off the marble dance floor into our little farm town.

Lin's boyfriend tripped over himself trying to speak. Eventually, he didn't say anything, he just croaked out a funny noise to match his blown away expression. Lin took it for a nice compliment.

The Prom ended at midnight, so Lin told us honestly that she wouldn't be home until about 2AM. No one bothered to ask what she would be doing for the extra two hours. We just wished them well, and then the two kids were off to their big night.

Rachel, Katie, and I stood out on the porch until they were out of sight. My gaze followed the dust trail as the car drove away into the horizon. And then I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my chest from behind as a woman hugged herself closely to me.

Katie giggled, and then turned me around before kissing me fully on the lips. My heart leaped a short hop as I reveled in feeling this close to my Katie, my wife. Then she took me by the hand and started tugging me towards the front door. Rachel had already gone inside the house.

"Come on, Johnny," Katie said. "Rachel's been waiting for a night with Lin out of the house."

Katie led me to the stairs, but when we got there I stooped down and grabbed her. Then lifting her up and flipping her over my shoulder, I charged up the steps with Katie laughing all the way. Her shoes fell off and clattered onto the stair treads.

We burst into Rachel's room to find that she had already set the mood.

A few candles were lit around the room, the drapes pulled tightly closed. Rachel herself wore sheer lingerie in red, barely concealing her treasures but revealing enough to get a man's heart racing.

I strode forward and dropped Katie onto the bed next to Rachel, who turned immediately and planted a kiss on Katie's lips even as she began to unbutton Katie's blouse.

I yanked Katie's skirt off of her. Then, before Rachel had finished with Katie's blouse, and while she was still distracted, I suddenly tugged on Rachel's legs, pulling her ass to the edge of the bed where I whipped her red panties off, knelt at the bed, and buried my face into her pussy.

Rachel let out a moan, and lay her head back against the mattress to just enjoy my oral attentions on her. "Ohh, Johnny..." she crooned.

Katie meanwhile, finished unbuttoning her blouse, leaving her in only bra and panties. She reached under to unclasp Rachel's bra, then pulled the cups upwards to that the bra was still hanging around her neck but Rachel's heavy orbs were waving naked in the air. She knelt on the bed, and with delicate fingers, leaned down to caress and lick at Rachel's poking nipples.

Very quickly, we brought Rachel to a moaning orgasm; just a small, starter climax. Then, once Rachel's body stopped trembling, Katie slipped out of her remaining clothes and straddled Rachel's head, lowering her own steaming pussy to Rachel's face.

"Mm... ooh, right there. Yeah, like that. Like that! Ooh..." Katie moaned.

I stood up, pausing a moment to enjoy watching Rachel give my wife a tongue thrashing. But after a minute, the insistent twitching of my cock called my attention. I shed all of my clothes and finally all three of us were fully naked.