A Different Kind of Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Johnny, come here," my wife beckoned to me. I circled around the bed, and kneeling next to Katie I allowed her to lean over and suck my erect prick into her mouth.

For a few minutes, I simply held her blonde head while she bobbed back and forth on my cock, wet slurping noises mingling with her low moaning as she orally pleasured me.

"Katie, I love you," I groaned as she smiled around the thick shaft stretching her lips.

She brought me close to climax just once, and then let me go to focus on the brunette head still working away between her legs.

With my cock still jutting out and trembling with pent-up need, I got off the bed and circled back to the other end of our threesome. I moved in between Rachel's legs, up to the edge of the bed. And then holding her thighs in my hands, I sank my erection deep into Rachel's wet tunnel.

The three of us rocked back and forth on the bed, moaning and groaning and thrusting and twitching in our lovemaking. I had learned, with much practice, that Katie and Rachel were two very different lovers. The ways of pleasing one was not the same as the other. And so I carved and dug my shaft inside of Rachel in just the ways I knew she liked, and I drilled her thoroughly until I got the satisfaction of my desired response, as she was the first one climaxing again while I rode out the vibrations inside of her lovebox.

Katie came soon after, dumping her orgasm all over Rachel's face, crying out her climax and then falling off to lie panting on the bed next to her.

Once Katie moved, I leaned over Rachel, grabbing full handfuls of her big tits and with that firm grip started to really thrust vigorously into her willing body. Rachel was on birth control now; she had resigned herself to not having a baby of her own after Bill had died. So when I felt the telltale rush in my loins, and the pain of my balls contracting and notifying me of an impeding orgasm, I clamped my hands onto her ass and crammed as much of my meat into her as I possibly could. Only once I was drilled in as deep as I could go, I let go and felt the rush pour out of my body.

Rachel's eyes were sparkling as she felt the wet splash inside of her. I counted at least five massive blasts before I pulled out, my cock still firing away.

I got up and scooted onto the bed. One shot arced through the air to hit Rachel's breasts, and then I sank to my knees on either side of Rachel's chest, laying my rod between the soft globes and squeezing them together as I rubbed out the rest of my climax.

Katie moved her tongue to Rachel's tits, scooping great globs of my pearly white liquid and then pressing the droplets into Rachel's mouth.

Now that we had each gotten those first climaxes of pleasure out of the way, our movements became slow, casual, and lackadaisical. We had all night to pleasure each other.

I rested and recovered. It would take me a few minutes to recharge, as I wasn't as young as I used to be. I stayed put, my pecker immensely enjoying being wrapped up in Rachel's breasts. But she had other ideas as she turned me onto my back, and then hovered her head over my limp pecker. With a hand tickling my balls, she slurped me into her mouth and began to massage me with her tongue and lips.

Rachel was on all fours as she sucked me, and Katie slid herself down to the juncture between Rachel's legs, flipping onto her back and sliding up until her head lay between Rachel's knees. All at once, she buried two fingers into Rachel's sopping wetness, and then in a sudden motion, reached her hand around and sank her middle finger deep into Rachel's ass.

Rachel's body suddenly went tight, and her liplock on my newly rising shaft was so tight she was almost biting me. And then she started whimpering around my cock filling her mouth as Katie's tongue joined the fray. She paused just long enough to let out a breathy moan, "Oh, I missed you guys." And then she ducked her head once again to feed on me, her hand starting to pump along my expanding length.

Katie now had one set of fingers plunging in and out of Rachel's pussy and the other set violating Rachel's ass, and with her tongue wrapped around Rachel's clit she brought Rachel to a screaming orgasm, and she moved to the side, no longer able to keep blowing me.

This turned out to be fine, as I had gotten back to full mast. Then Katie moved up to me, straddling my hips. Her only words were a whispered "my turn" as she spread her pussy lips wide, and then sank her body down until I was firmly embedded within her in a comfortable embrace.

I reached my hands up to squeeze and rub at Katie's orbs. Barely smaller than Rachel's, they were still more firm and just as fascinating. I reveled in comparing the slight differences between such examples of female perfection.

"Ride me, cowgirl!" I urged my wife. She responded with fierce bucking on top of me.

We rocked and rolled with each other in practiced ease, driving each other to higher and higher plateaus of pleasure as we went. My hands kept moving back and forth between her hips to really grind her light body into my crotch and her tits bouncing in the air with our every plunge.

A few minutes later I had my hands on Katie's tight asscheeks as I jackhammered her along my shaft, little squeals and grunts popping out from our lovemaking. Then I saw soft, feminine hands snake out from behind Katie's bouncing body like two cobras moving in for the kill. And then Rachel's head appeared, nipping at Katie's neck while her palms filled themselves with Katie's tit flesh, moving in circles to tease the nipples. Then when Katie reached her own hands up, trapping Rachel's hands against her breasts and throwing her head back to shriek in orgasm, I found myself bellowing in return as Katie's inner muscles convulsed and drew my sperm out of me, ending in a cascade of fluids as our orgasms raced out of our bodies to crash together in a riot of ecstasy.

After another minute, our herky jerky bodies chugged to a stop. Katie glided off of me and sat down next to me, and then Rachel was pressing her tongue between Katie's nether lips to suckle our combined juices out of her.

I had a good life.

***

We all took a short nap, just a few hours. But then Rachel woke me up at 12:30 in the morning. We only had about an hour and a half before Lin's scheduled return home, (perhaps an hour to be on the safe side) and she needed to feel me at least one more time. Katie was still fast asleep next to us. She'd been feeling tired recently, and we thought it better to let her get more rest.

My mind was still half in the haze of unconsciousness when Rachel got me up. My pecker was already erect from some very pleasant dreams, and Rachel's hand in my shorts made sure that it would not be going away. She leaned in and kissed me. I did my best to kiss her back, but I could feel the heavy, draggy weight of sleep tugging me away. She glanced around for a moment, and then turned on the lamp on the bedside table, casting the room in a dim light just enough to let us see around the room.

Spotting her target, Rachel began to pull me off the bed. I guess she didn't want to wake Katie. Groggily, I let Rachel lead me over to the big armchair in the corner. She sat me down, and then tugged my shorts off of me. Her nightgown fell into a puddle on the floor. I blinked, and when my eyelids opened again I was balls deep inside Rachel's already spasming pussy. She was so worked up that she had a little climax as soon as I penetrated her.

My mind woke up just enough to fully realize what was going on, and I resigned myself to instinct as I began to pump with Rachel's rhythmic lifting and lowering herself in my lap. She crushed my head to her chest, and I rubbed my cheeks against her soft breasts as if they were the most comfortable pillows imaginable.

"Fuuuck, Johnny..." she groaned.

Rachel was moaning loudly as she fucked her body onto my stiff pole. I wasn't conscious enough to really participate beyond being a willing cock and some light thrusting, but then my mind really woke up when something caught my attention in the corner of my eye.

Only a few feet away from me, the bedroom door to my left had been creaked open, and the light from the bedside table spilled through the opening to cast a sliver of light through into the hallway. And in the hallway, that ray of light illuminated a wide-eyed face, and she was wearing a pink prom dress. She was close enough that I could hear the swish of her dress fabric as she moved.

Rachel let loose a particularly loud groan of pleasure as my shaft carved into a particularly nice corner of her box, and Lin's eyes went even wider. But then she noticed my stare, and Lin fled away from the doorway.

I turned my head, about to say something to Rachel. But then her tits crushed into my face, she was guiding a swollen nipple into my open mouth with one of her hands. I suckled obediently, my brain only able to lock onto one thing at a time. A moment later, I forgot about Lin as I felt the stirring in my cock from Rachel's energetic humping.

I sensed that she was getting close, and with my hands on her asscheeks, I started ramming her body down onto me. And at the final brink of ecstasy, I jammed a finger into her asshole and Rachel screamed loud enough to wake up everyone within ten miles.

I felt the adrenaline pumping into my heart, awakening my hard but half asleep pecker into full sensory awareness. I saw to my right that Katie really did wake up from that scream, and then she just smiled at us before lowering her head and going back to sleep.

I weathered the earthquake in Rachel's pussy, and then when she climbed out of my lap I felt a wrenching loss. But she immediately turned around, facing away from me, spread her ass cheeks wide and started squatting down, aiming my joystick at the little star of her asshole. I got my own shaft into a good grip, still coated with nectar, and when the purple head was in the right position, reached up and pulled her hips down onto me, savoring every moment of spearing up Rachel's heavenly backside.

Rachel gritted her teeth, and little tears streaked her face at the pleasure-filled pain as I violated her, and then as my brain started firing on all cylinders, I groaned and began to really fuck Rachel up the ass.

I was really starting to get into a groove, my hand reaching around and playing with Rachel's clit while my other hand reached up and squeezed on a full breast, when a sight in the corner of my eye almost caused me to lose my erection.

Lin was back; for how long, I didn't know. But she had changed into a nightshirt and shorts, and she was leaning against the doorjamb, watching me fucking her adoptive mother up the ass. For a moment, I was about to stop, but then my eyes trailed lower, and I saw that one of Lin's hands was in her shorts, rummaging around down there. Her eyes were glazed over, and I could see that she was panting slightly from arousal.

For the next five minutes, I didn't take my eyes of Lin. She obviously wore no bra, and her hard nipples were making sizeable dents in the baby-t nightshirt. For some reason, I kept focused on the hand in her shorts, imagining what was going on in there, and waiting for Lin's orgasm.

Rachel couldn't see the doorway unless she turned almost completely around, and with my hands on Rachel's tits I started to slam her body downwards with all my strength on every... single... thrust.

"Fuck me! Harder! Rip me open and fuck my ass!"

I opened Rachel up so fully that her asshole was stretched wide, and no longer clenching my rod. She was gliding smoothly up and down my shaft in a tight but slippery ring, and finally she came so hard that she let out another mind blowing shriek, then half collapsed back against me as all of her energy started to flee from her body.

In the midst of Rachel's raucous climax, I kept my eyes on Lin. And when she realized that Rachel was cumming, her eyes clamped shut and the hand down her shorts really started to go nuts. And then Lin gasped as she gave over to sensory overload, panting and audibly whimpering despite her best efforts to stay quiet.

That was what I was really waiting for, holding myself back for, and once Lin came I closed my eyes and let go of the tension in my balls. Rachel wasn't finished with her climax yet either when I started pumping gallons of my jizz up into her chute. With my hands on Rachel's tits and my eyes on Lin's quivering form, I just kept blasting and blasting and blasting away. Rachel was shuddering in my arms, until maybe 10 shots of semen into her later, she just crumpled into my lap, my cock still embedded in her ass.

I opened my eyes again, and Lin was gone from the doorway. We lay there for a few minutes, and then Rachel got enough energy to glance at the clock. "Just in time. Let's go clean up quickly and get back into bed."

I didn't know how to tell Rachel that Lin was already home. We showered quickly, cleaning each other up more for cleanliness than horniness. Beside, my cock was spent and wasn't coming back up for hours at least.

Once clean, I spooned in behind Katie, and then felt the warmth of Rachel spooned in against my back. Happy visions accompanied me back into the world of dreaming.

***

It wasn't until days afterwards that I got the chance to speak with Lin in private. It was late in the afternoon when Katie and Rachel had gone into town to shop for supplies, and Lin had come over to my place to hunt me down. When I saw her, I pulled a couple of beers out from the fridge. I was going to need one for this kind of conversation.

When she came into the house, I was sitting on the sofa. She was in a light summer dress, fitting for the spring weather. She came and sat right next to me. "Can I have one of those?" she asked, pointing at the beer.

I had let her drink a few on occasion, and I slid one over to her now. Rules were different when you're on a farm. You were old enough when you were old enough to handle it. Kind of like this conversation about sex was going to be.

She popped the top and took a healthy swig. "How long have you been sleeping with my mom?"

Direct and honest, the way our discussions had always been. But I had a feeling this one was going to be rather different. "A little over a year."

"Does Katie know?"

"Of course."

"Do you love my mom?"

I hesitated at that. It was a loaded question. But before I could respond, Lin was already adding another question.

"Aren't you only supposed to have sex if you love that person?"

"Well, yes."

"So you love my mom."

I turned it over in my head. All the little memories of my time with Rachel came into my head, and they weren't all about sex. More than I knew, I FELT the answer in the bottom of my heart. "Yes. I love her."

"How does that work? You can't love two people the same way at the same time, can you?"

"No, I don't think you can, not the same way at least. But that doesn't mean I don't love her. I love Katie as my wife. She's my soulmate. She's my partner. But I love your mom, too. She's this very important thing in my life. I would be heartbroken if she were ever to leave. And what we do together brings pleasure and happiness to the both of us. She's more than just a friend or just a neighbor. She's... she's Rachel."

Lin smiled a little timidly at me. "And what about me? Do you love me?"

"Of course I do, kiddo. You're just as much a part of my life as your mom. You're my little Lin."

"Hey!" she rolled her eyes. "Not so little anymore."

"Well..." For a brief moment, I let my eyes rove over her developing body and the memory of her masturbating in the doorway flashed into my mind. "Maybe not so little," I conceded.

"Hmph." She folded her arms, satisfied for the moment. She took a careful sip from her beer, wincing at the taste. She still didn't like the flavor, but she put up with it in an effort to feel more adult. And then her shoulders went straight, and she fixed me with a quizzical expression. "That second time, when I came back. Were you really sticking it in her ass?"

I nearly choked on my beer. I raised my eyebrows cautiously. "Well, yes."

"Does she like that?"

"Yes."

Lin paused to mull that for a while. It was an odd conversation to have with a High School senior. And I wanted to change the subject. I took a swig from my beer before saying, "Okay, now my turn. You came home early."

"Is that a crime?"

"No, I'm just curious what happened. Thought you were staying out later."

"You mean you and my mom thought you had more time to sneak around behind my back."

"Well... yeah. So what happened?"

"He wanted to get into my pants. I didn't want to yet. So I asked him to take me home."

"You weren't expecting him to want to?"

She gave me one of those teenage "duh" expressions. "Well, of course I knew he'd want to. But we'd never gone all the way before. Usually he'd be satisfied with a handjob. If not that, then a blowjob. Last night, even that wasn't enough for him."

I choked on my beer at this point. Lin had talked about maybe blowing a boy before, but she'd never mentioned actually doing it. "You gave him a blowjob last night?"

"Yes." She turned and looked directly at me. And she rubbed her lips together as she said this. Involuntarily, I felt myself getting a little flush thinking about it.

She noticed, and then kept on talking. "After we left the Prom, we went out to the cliffs. You know, that spot with the view where all the kids go to park and make out. Soon as we got there he got my top off and started sucking on my boobs. I was rubbing his dick through his pants, and then he was begging me to suck it. I figured it was prom night, so I opened his fly and starting sucking away. I loved hearing him moan and groan. It makes me feel sexy."

I half groaned when she said this, and Lin smiled when she heard me. She kept going. "I was stroking him in my hands as I played with his cock in my mouth. He really likes it when I wrap my tongue around that little mushroom cap. And then all of a sudden he was cumming, and I was swallowing it as fast as I could. I didn't want to get any on my prom dress. But he was cumming so much, and so fast, that some of it dribbled out of my mouth and fell onto his shorts."

I had quite an obvious tent in my own shorts now. I tried to think of her as Rachel's daughter, a little child. It wouldn't be right to think of Lin as a sexual creature. But she was a beer-drinking, blowjob-giving, hot little Chinese young woman, and she was messing with my head.

"But that wasn't enough last night. He kept pushing me to have sex. We got into a fight about it, and I told him to take me home. I was just coming up the stairs, when I heard my mom moaning like she was in pain or something. And then I saw you two. You know the rest."

I didn't say anything for a few minutes. The more I tried to get the picture of Lin sucking off her boyfriend out of my head, the more it stayed stuck in my head. Finally I asked, "So, you decide which school you're going to go to?"

Lin had aced her exams, and gotten accepted everywhere she applied. But money was the biggest problem with most, and she'd narrowed things down to the big university an hour away, or the bigger university far away but that was giving her a full scholarship.

"I'm leaving town. I want to stay close to here, but we just can't do the money thing. My mom has already done so much; I don't know anyone else around here who would've taken in a girl like me. I can't ask her for that kind of money to go to school here."

"We'll miss you."

"I know. I'll still come home for Christmas and everything. Hey, maybe by the time I come back, you'll have some little rugrats for me to play with! I kinda like the sound of 'Auntie Lin'." She had a sweet smile, and just like that I was able to snap my head around and think of her like Rachel's little girl. I felt my erection start to fade immediately.