A Different Kind of Father In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

She marched through and out into the garden.

"Hello dear," said John.

"Well I suppose you haven't just been coming over here for beer," she snarled as she saw the shed and a very tidy garden.

I also showed her the spare bedroom and she seemed satisfied. In fact she seemed to lighten up and I poured her a glass of wine, and she sat and joined us in the garden , being quite pleasant.

As they left I told her that the work was nearly finished.

"Good. Perhaps I'll get my husband back," she growled.

I didn't see John until Thursday. He had phoned on Wednesday evening to invite me to play golf with him and Mandy on Thursday afternoon. He arranged to meet at my house at lunchtime. Mandy would join us for lunch, if I didn't mind making something and then we would go in her car to the golf course.

After Brad left for work I made some cakes and some other snacks. Then I had a shower. I stepped out of the shower and into my bedroom. Still naked I switched on the laptop and started reading some porn stories. I began touching myself, but was interrupted by a phone call. It was Mandy, my sister in law, saying she would be half an hour later than planned, and for me and her father to start lunch without her.

I looked at the time, realized I had a couple of hours to spare. Still naked I went out to the garden, applied some sun cream and lay down to sunbathe. I had not been out there thirty minutes when I heard a voice.

"Phoebe! It's John. Are you home? I got no answer at the front door."

I realized he was standing by the gate, although he couldn't see me. I sighed, looked down at my nude body and stood up. With a deep breath I walked naked towards the gate. John's eyes widened as he saw me. I opened the gate and he just stared at me.

"Well, there's a greeting," he smiled, checking out my completely shaved pussy.

"Morning dad," I greeted him.

"What's this all about?"

"I was just topping up my tan. Didn't expect you yet."

"Well Olivia has gone to town shopping so I thought I'd come and see you."

"Ah so sweet. And now you are seeing me. Do you like what you see?"

A glance at his trousers gave me my answer.

"Are you going to join me? Or are you just going to look at me?"

He smiled.

"Where?"

"Out here's good. I like to be naked in the sunshine. But we can go indoors if you prefer."

He began to undress, throwing his clothes onto the floor. I smiled as I saw his erect cock appear.

"Well hello mister," I whispered as I reached down to touch it, licking my lips.

I held his cock tightly as he moved against me, our bodies pressing together. We began kissing passionately, but heard some noise from the neighbor next door.

"We'd better go inside," I said, pulling him into the house, and ignoring the pile of his clothes on the patio.

We rushed upstairs to the bedroom, and fell onto the bed, kissing and grabbing at each others bodies.

I lay on the bed and spread my legs. John climbed on top of me, his cock pressing against my inner thighs.

"God you're so beautiful," he sighed as his cock poked against my vagina entrance.

"Oh fuck dad, get that thing inside me now!"

He duly obliged, shoving his cock inside me and pumping me hard.

"Oh god oh god yes that's it!!" I cried as my father in law fucked me.

I came three times before his cum filled my aching pussy. We lay next to each other in bed, trying to get our breath back.

"That was good," I laughed.

"Wow, Phoebe. I just can't believe we did that."

"Me neither. You ok?"

"Uh - huh. You?"

I nodded.

"Best we keep this a secret. Our little secret," he smiled.

"I know."

"It's not like this with Olivia, you know," he said, laughing.

"I hope not."

"We only do it about three times a year."

"Ugh!"

We lay in each others arms for a while, just kissing and smiling together.

"I'm fascinated by your shaved vagina."

"My pussy?"

"Your whatever you call it. I've never seen a shaved one before."

"Really?"

"Yes. Olivia's is like the Amazon Rainforest. Thick. Really thick."

I couldn't stop laughing trying to picture her hairy bush.

"Brad likes it totally bald. Part of the school girl thing. You know."

He nodded. About twenty minutes passed.

"You know, I was thinking about that," my father in law said, as he gently stroked my nipple.

"What?"

"My son and the whole school girl thing."

"Like what?"

"Well I was kind of curious."

"In what way?" I wondered where this was going.

"What it's like. Dressing up like that, doing the role play. Fascinating."

"Are you saying you want to try?"

"Maybe. But not if you don't want to. If it's just something between you and Brad," he whispered.

"I don't mind, if you want to see."

"Are you sure?"

I stood up, and walked to the closet. I opened a hidden door and pulled out two plastic bags. I looked in them and threw one to my father in law on the bed.

"There you go," I informed him.

"What's this?" he asked.

"That's your outfit. You have to dress up too or it doesn't really work."

"Oh."

"You get changed in here. I'll go to the bathroom. I'll be five minutes. I'll just set up the video camera first."

"Video camera?"

"Yeah, we always film ourselves. You can keep the tape. For when you need it. Keep it secret though," I laughed.

I set up the camera and went off to the bathroom with my carrier bag. In the bathroom I changed into a short school skirt, a white school shirt, some black stockings. I didn't wear any underwear. I came back to the bedroom where my father in law was dressed as a nerdy, geeky school teacher, complete with glasses, a brown jacket and a wooden cane.

We laughed as we saw each other.

"It's up to you how you want to do this. Brad usually asks me for my homework," I explained.

"Err..ok..here goes," he stuttered.

"Right, class. Can you all hand me your completed homework please?" he began.

"Err, sir, I'm very sorry sir but I seem to have left my homework on the bus," I said in a timid voice.

"Phoebe! Not you again. This is the third time this week."

"Sorry sir."

"What did I say last time?"

"You said you would not accept any more excuses."

"Right, so I am going to have to punish you."

"No sir, please don't."

"Come over here."

"Oh sir."

"Bend over."

"Please don't hurt me."

"Lift up your skirt."

"Oh sir."

"Cane or hand,Sophie?"

"Hand sir."

"OWWW!!!" I exclaimed as he spanked me several times.

"You've been a very naughty girl."

"I know sir. I promise I won't do it again."

His hand slid inside my gaping wet pussy.

"Oh sir."

"Bad girl."

He pulled down my skirt, and slid his hand inside my shirt and felt my titties.

"Please sir, I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

He continued to fuck me with his hand. I unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock.

"I'll suck your penis, sir."

"And will you let me put it in you?"

"Yes sir. If it makes you happy sir."

"Get on your hands and knees. It's time to teach you a lesson.

And he did. We were soon naked and fucking and sucking on the bed, all being filmed on camera. To my delight my father in law also had the same ideas as his son as he slid a finger in my ass as he fucked my cunt.

I came several times. John filled my pussy with his sperm and we had just collapsed onto the bed, with the camera still filming, when a voice called out at the bottom of the stairs.

"Sophie! Dad! Anyone home?" my sister in law Mandy called.

I had not closed the gate or the back door when I had let John in.

It would be great to say we jumped off the bed, got dressed, turned off the video camera, tidied the sheets and ran off and hid in a closet.

But we didn't do any of those things. We froze. We sat naked and in shock as Mandy climbed the stairs. We froze as she stood in the doorway looking at us. Eventually she spoke.

"Dad! I thought you and Brad stopped all this when I moved out," she said calmly.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"Sorry Mandy."

"Dad I thought you had thrown all those things away."

"What are you talking about?" I was close to crying.

"Does she know?" asked Mandy, looking at her father.

He shook his head.

"Brad and my father used to play this with me. Dress up games. All the time. Then we'd all have sex together. It only stopped when Brad met you," explained Mandy.

"What!?"

"Sorry Sophie. Sorry you had to find out about that. How many times has this happened?" Mandy continued.

She came closer and sat on the bed with us. We sat together for about half an hour, Mandy recalling how her brother and her father had begun playing these games with her when she was still at school. As she talked her hand ran down to my chest and began to play with my tit.

"Is the camera still running?" she asked.

John nodded.

"Oh well, for old times sake. I always enjoyed it," Mandy said, as she began to undress.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers
12