A Different Kind of Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded as she took his face into her hands. "Oh, yes," she affirmed. She rocked her hips forward in an encouraging fashion. She could feel his perfect erection against her leg. She glanced down at it and then back into his smoky blue eyes, which were clouded in ecstasy as he began to slide into her. She whispered close to his ear, "Brendan, you feel so big. I've never had this much of a full feeling between my legs."

Brendan smiled wide at hearing this. "Oh really?" he asked as he slid farther inside her. Katie couldn't speak as Brendan's groin finally met hers.

She threw her head back against the pillow and groaned his name loudly. He began to quicken his pace. Brendan could barely speak as he said, "I've never been with a girl who gets this wet. This is amazing." Katie encouraged him to go on by rocking her hips back and forth against his hardened cock. Their moans and groans began to mix as he pounded into her now. Brendan had forgotten all about the fire as he slid his hand between her legs. Again he began to rub her clit. He teased her but rubbing it in a fast up and down motion. She was so wet, his fingers slid easily. The full feeling began to drive Katie out of her mind as she screamed his name out loud. This turned Brendan on even more. Katie didn't mind stroking his ego. In fact, she enjoyed it.

She began to feel her inner muscles tighten around his cock as she exploded in ecstasy. Brendan pounded even harder, reaching her G-spot perfectly with each thrust, filling her perfectly and completely. He groaned her name out as he felt his own release happen, which lasted several moments.

Katie began to slowly catch her breath as she shivered slightly. Brendan brushed a stray piece of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. Her eyes were soft as she smiled up at him. Brendan slowly and carefully pulled out of her. He removed the condom and tossed it into the trash. He kissed her on the forehead as she pulled the comforter up around them. It was only then that he noticed the flashing lights from the tucks down the road a ways. He yawned as he peeked out the window.

Katie smiled and rolled her eyes. She sighed, "Brendan Patrick. You can't keep your eyes off a fire, can you?"

Brendan smirked. "Well," he began, "I just put this one out, didn't I?" as he playfully squeezed her toes. She smiled as she started to curl up to him.

She caught herself and got out of bed. Katie began to put her clothes on. Brendan looked confused. "Where you goin'?" he asked.

After she put her tank top on, she said, "Sorry. I was just about to cuddle up to you. I don't think you look like a cuddle person. Second, I'd fall asleep if I stayed her any long. I don't think you'd appreciate that any."

Brendan sighed as he looked into her eyes. He reached out and pulled her gently back over to the bed. "Babe," he began, "why would you think that? Yeah, I'm grumpy sometimes, but I'm not –like– a hard ass."

Katie playfully swatted at his rear. "And, yes, you've got a hard ass with a great curve," she smiled. Brendan laughed as he pulled her close to him. She rested her hands delicately on his chest.

Brendan kissed the top of her hand. "Katie, will you stay here with me tonight?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

She blushed. "Brendan, you don't have to do that," she reasoned.

Brendan put his finger against her lips and hushed her quietly. "I was going to ask you to stay, but you got out of bed too quick. I want you to stay with me." Katie began to slowly remove her clothes again. She crawled into bed and cuddled up with him as he drew the comforter up around them. "Besides," Brendan began, "I want to be able to brag that I made a twenty-two year old woman scream my name out."

He laughed as she playfully tapped his cheek. "Brendan!" she exclaimed. "You're going to kiss and tell?"

He winked at her. "Not if you don't want me to." Katie smiled as she let her eyes close, feeling safe and great in his arms. Brendan was soon to follow. "Well, I will tell them that you took such good care of me while I was sick. However, I think you may have had me spike another kind of fever," he smiled.

Katie countered with, "And you may have started a different kind of fire, Assistant Chief Miles."

Brendan smiled as he kissed her lips sweetly. "Guess I'll just have to do something about that," he said as he ran his fingers through her hair. They fell asleep curled up in his bed as the last of the fire apparatus began to leave the scene.

&&&

Brendan's eyes suddenly flew open. He was smiling, he realized. He got out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom. He noticed that he was sporting a bit of an erection. He washed his face and began to wonder what on earth happened last night. Drying off, he walked into the bedroom and saw the bed was empty. The one side hadn't even been slept in. Brendan rubbed his eyes in wonder.

Walking into the kitchen, he saw everything still in its place. He scratched his head and looked around. He heard a knock on the door and he jumped a bit. Trying to calm his heart rate down, he looked through the blinds and saw Katie standing there ... wearing gray draw-string pants, a gorgeous, flirty red, low scoop neck tank top, and sandals. His mouth gaped open.

He opened the door and stared at her with a smile. Katie smiled, shyly, "Hi, Brendan. Are you feeling any better?" as she shifted a bowl into the crook of her arm.

Brendan smiled and opened the door wider for her to come in. "You have no idea how much better I'm feeling, Katie. You have no idea."

12