A Different Kind of Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Complications ensue as Gregg bonds with his MIstress.
16.8k words
4.57
26.9k
11
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starmanz1
starmanz1
34 Followers

The following night, Thursday, I was not on service duty and so ate with everyone, but even though the conversation was pleasant, I did not seem to be learning anything new about what was going on in the house.

After dessert I went to my room. A couple of hours later, Miss Becky walked in. After I kissed her feet, she had me stand up. With a look of disgust on her face, she unlocked my chastity belt, put it on the bureau and left the room before I had a chance to kiss her feet.

I was confused. I didn't dare to go out of the room without my chastity device in place; I would have felt naked. So I couldn't ask anyone. Was I supposed to masturbate? Was the Mistress back and getting ready to use me in some crazy way? Was I just supposed to endure without coming as a way of showing my obedience?

Since I did not know what to do I sat on the floor and began to meditate. Soon I was in a trance state, thinking about Mistress, and about Alison, when the door to my room opened up, and there was Jennifer.

She had a big smile on her face, and she chuckled as I went to put my hands over my genitals. "Oh, silly," she said. "You don't have to do that. I know exactly what you look like naked, and I like what I've gotten to see.

"What's going on," I asked nervously. "Why are you here? And why now?"

"Because Mistress wants it this way," she replied, standing over me. "And from the look of that erection," she added. "You want it this way, too.

She kept on going. "Miss Becky was fit to be tied when Mistress told her what she wanted. I just loved the look on her face. But she's obedient, just like me, and especially just like you, and she did what Mistress told her.

"So now, hunky slave Gregg, you have a choice. You can fuck the brains out of sexy hot slave Jennifer, and have a great time, or I can call Miss Becky, and she'll lock you right back in that chastity belt, and you can be milked this weekend in front of everybody."

"But Jennifer, what about Alison?" I asked, almost with a wail. "I've been wanting and hoping to see her all week and to find out what's bothering her, and to be with her, and to give her pleasure, and talk like we always used to. But now you're here, and I haven't even seen Alison all week."

She looked thoughtful. "You don't know, do you?" she asked. "No of course you don't," she answered herself. "No one would have told you. That's the way the rules work here."

She continued, "Poor boy, your Alison is in deep trouble with the Mistress right now."

"But why? What did she do?" I asked. "She's always been so loyal, and she seemed so happy here."

"Do you remember the Friday before your induction ceremony, when the mistress turned you over to all of us so we could use you as a sex toy?"

"How could I forget? That was amazing and crazy at the same time. What made it special was that I knew Alison was receiving so much pleasure from me along with everyone else."

"You poor, poor thing," said Jennifer, putting her hand on my shoulder. "That's what Mistress is upset about. Alison wasn't even there. She told Mistress she had a stomach ache that might, but I know good and well that was a lie, and I think Mistress does, too."

The news hit me like an anvil had just been dropped on my head. Jennifer knelt down in front of me quickly and took me in her arms as I began sobbing, both because Alison wasn't there and because I felt as if Alison had deserted me.

Jennifer was wearing a tiny black bikini bottom and a small silver knit top with long sleeves. She let me press up against her toned body as she cradled me in her arms, and I cried my eyes out.

After a few minutes, in spite of my sorrow, my erection was raging. Jennifer saw this and began stroking me. I began to melt into her. After a few minutes, she stood me up and walked me over to the bed. She shucked her bikini bottoms but left her top on, and kept stroking me as she did so.

Then she pushed me over a little, climbed on top of me and pushed me into her, and it felt like heaven. She rode me hard as she squeezed me with her kegels, as my breathing got faster and faster, I reached up to play with her breasts but she slapped my hands away. "No slaveboy. This is my show," she said.

I started rubbing her clitoris, and that she let me do. I rubbed and rubbed as she humped and humped. We both came at the same time, and it was glorious. She fell into my arms and we rolled over on the bed, hugging each other close and laughing.

"I think that's the first time I've come simultaneously with anyone," she laughed. "So Greggy boy I think you've made history tonight in more than one way.

"Also, it's the first time Mistress has let so new a slave be inside of one of us women, silly boy. You should be grateful indeed."

"I don't know what to think," I said.

"Well then don't think," she replied. "Just remember to drink in any pleasure Mistress allows you, because she doesn't always allow you males all that much."

"I just know you are a wonderful woman, Jennifer," I said. "I never thought I'd get to know you this way, but I know I'm happy I did. We cuddled and chatted for a few minutes more.

Then she got up to go. "Get on your knees as soon as I leave," she said. "When I'm gone, Miss Becky's going to come in and check that you've come, so you don't have to be milked this weekend, and then she's going to lock you back into chastity."

That's exactly what happened. Miss Becky still had a sour look on her face, as she checked my body for signs of come. When she was satisfied, she locked me up, told me to take a shower and then go to bed. I kissed her feet as she left the room, and went immediately to do as she asked. I still did miss Alison.

The next morning I was assigned household carpentry. All of us had lunch together and the Mistress was present. So was Alison, though she and I had not yet exchanged a word.

The conversation was pleasant enough, but Jennifer was mostly silent. Alison looked sad and a little nervous. Miss Becky still seemed put out. The Mistress was serene, but not talkative.

After we finished eating, the Mistress looked at Miss Becky and said with a smile that was just slightly wicked, "Sweetheart, I think it's time we milked any males who have not earned an orgasmic release in the last two weeks."

Miss Becky looked puzzled for just a second, but then said, "Mistress, each of these males has had release within the past seven days."

"What?" said the Mistress sharply. "Becky, come over here right now," she said with anger in her voice, as she moved to an easy chair up against the wall and sat down. Miss Becky kissed her feet and knelt before her.

They talked intently for several minutes while we at the table sat in silence. I was extremely puzzled. Then at the end, I noticed just the hint of a smile on Miss Becky's face.

The two women rose, and Mistress Melissa called out, "Jennifer! Remove your clothes immediately and report to the punishment cross! Do it now!" Jennifer stood without a word and did as she was told. When there, she knelt with her legs spread and her head hung low. What was the matter? The Mistress' anger did not make sense to me.

The Mistress said, "Becky, please bring me the cane and the tools. I'm going to inflict this punishment myself." Miss Becky did as she was told. After she had brought the implements, she told Miss Becky to take her seat at the table until she was needed.

Mistress Melissa turned toward Jennifer, and said, "Jennifer, do you know why you are being punished?"

"Yes Mistress I do," she said.

"Then why don't you tell everyone why you deserve this?"

"Mistress," she said, tears running down her face. "Great and wonderful Mistress, I have had unauthorized intimate contact with a male, and without authorization I allowed this male to penetrate my body, thus committing an outrage upon this sacred household. Mistress Melissa, I'm so very, very sorry."

"You are right to be sorry," said the Mistress. "What you did was so wrong. I have to make an example out of you for the others."

"Yes Mistress," said Jennifer, hanging her head.

"I couldn't stand it. I jumped up and called out, "Mistress, this isn't fair. I'm at least as guilty as she is. Please punish me instead."

"Be quiet and sit down, Gregg!" the Mistress said. "It isn't your place to talk now, so keep your mouth shut unless you are asked to speak." As I sat down Alison looked over to me with first amazement and then anger, but she didn't say anything.

My heart went out to Jennifer as the Mistress turned back to her. She produced a small dildo and shoved it into Jennifer's mouth. "You will wear that throughout your punishment, so everyone can understand you were penetrated without my permission."

Jennifer, effectively gagged, just nodded as she wept. The Mistress made Jennifer stand and turn to face the punishment cross, her arms extended over her head to the pegs. The Mistress then inserted a small plug in her anus. "This is to remind you keep yourself under control if you wish to remain my slave," she told Jennifer.

She then gave Jennifer fifty strokes with the cane. Jennifer bore it quietly. Her ass cheeks were bleeding badly at the end.

The Mistress said. "Turn around slowly Jennifer, so everyone can see the plug, the dildo, and your punished ass. Even though Jennifer was still crying, she did as she was told, making a graceful pirouette that would have made any professional model proud.

After, Jennifer just stood there crying. Then the Mistress produced a belt with a kind of plate over it, and fastened it over Jennifer's sex. She looked at Jennifer and said, "Confinement for two days. Loss of sexual privileges for two weeks. You are to wear nothing on your bottoms in this house except that chastity device for the entire two weeks.

"Now go," she said to Jennifer. She turned to Miss Becky and said, "Follow along with her to make sure she's locked in tight. Jennifer kissed the Mistress' feet and stayed on her knees until Miss Becky had presented herself and done homage. Then both women rose and walked towards the women's section without another word.

The Mistress glared at me. "Gregg, you're not even worth punishing, so I won't whip you. No orgasm for at least a month and loss of all intimacy privileges during that time. You will be milked next time and everyone here will see it. Go straight to your room right away."

I was confused and deeply sad for Jennifer, and wondered what Alison would think now. The anger she'd shown worried me. I went towards the Mistress to kiss her feet before leaving, but she said, "No. You're not worthy. Just kneel where you are, kiss the floor in front of me, and go."

Now, more confused than ever, I did as I was told and went to my room. I just lay on my bed for an hour and tried to sort things out. Then Miss Becky came into the room. I jumped off the bed and knelt to kiss her feet. After, I knelt up and she slapped my face.

"You idiot!" she said. "Never ever intervene when Mistress wants to punish someone. It's her choice. It's her right, and I guarantee you she always has her reasons."

"But why?" I asked. "You unlocked me, ma'am. I thought what Jennifer did was authorized."

"That's not really any of your business right now," she said. "But I will tell you, in spite of Alison's screwups, Mistress wants very badly to keep her in the household, and I think you with your little knight-in-shining-armor bit might have messed that up totally.

"We'll see. You better hope not. If Mistress decides you're the reason Alison is unhappy you'll be out of here in a heartbeat."

"But," I said. "I haven't even talked to her. She didn't even show up at the Friday night initiation."

"You're not really supposed to know that," Miss Becky said. "Regardless, I know Alison still cares about you, and I know she's very upset right now. So if you have a chance to make it right with her over the next few days, I suggest you take it."

"Thanks, Miss Becky," I said. "I'll do as you say as soon as I get a chance."

"That's a good slave boy," she said. "Why don't you stand up and give Mama a hug?" I stood up and hugged her as she gave me a longer kiss than I expected. "You're a brave and crazy boy," she said. "I really hope it works out for you here.

With that she had me kiss her feet, and she left the room. About twenty minutes later, Alison walked into my room.

"Uh, hello Alison," I said. She was wearing tight jeans, sandals and a blue short-sleeved top. She looked at me hard.

"I know I'm not your Mistress," she said. "And I know I'm not even Miss Becky, but you'd better get on your knees in front of me right now.

"But, Alison," I tried to say. She just continued looking at me, pointed at her feet and snapped her fingers.

"Now, Gregg," she said. Once I was at her feet, she slapped me across the face three times hard.

"You jerk! You worm! You bastard!" she said. "How could you take that woman's part after she violated you, and violated every sacred reason for this house? How could you?"

"But, Alison, I thought . . ."

"You thought," she said. "Don't think, you fool. If Jennifer showed up with a key to your belt, you did what you had to, but to defend it, and to take up for her as if she mattered to you; you humiliated me in front of everyone, and now I won't even get to touch you for a month!"

She slapped my face again, then pulled me to my feet. She hugged me to her and kissed me hard. It felt so good to have her body next to mine. "I know it's against the rules, but I have to have at least this," she said. "Gregg, whatever happens, just don't let me lose you again."

"I won't Alison. You know I won't," I sobbed. I wanted to ask her about the previous Friday, but I did not dare.

"See that you don't," she told me. "You are very brave, but if you don't channel it in the right directions, you'll be gone from here, and I couldn't stand that." She kissed me again quickly, then turned and left the room.

The next month was excruciating. The women would occasionally give me winks and smiles when I passed by them, but conversation was on generalities. They helped me a lot on my yard sale. I do admit Jennifer looked really hot in the tiny chastity belt bottoms the Mistress had made her wear. She set it off with cropped tops and Victoria's Secret bras. She smiled and winked at me a couple of times, but would not say a word.

In two weeks my time to be milked came up. That day at lunch all the women except Miss Becky and the Mistress were topless and wearing small bikini bottoms. Jennifer had had her chastity device removed in a private ceremony. She and all the women were wearing guilty smiles, and I could only imagine what they had been up to since Jennifer had been "liberated."

The two males looked like they had had a nice time of their own, and so when the Mistress announced it was time for milking, Miss Becky presented me as the only male who needed it. My erotic agony was excruciating.

After I got to the punishment cross, the Mistress came up and unlocked my chastity belt. She then proceeded to masturbate me. I was jumping out of my skin, but she stopped just before I could come. She said, "Becky sweetheart, I think this slave is very ready for milking. Would you take it from here?"

The Mistress went back to her seat. Miss Becky put on a rubber glove, had me bend over a little, facing my grinning fellow slaves, stuck her finger in my anus, and found my prostate. It didn't take long. There was a lot of come, but it didn't feel at all like an orgasm. As before I had to lick every bit of it up. Miss Becky then locked me back up in chastity and had me remain on my knees there for an hour.

A few days later the Mistress released me early from her denial of intimacy, and I had a nice time pleasuring Alison and Meghan that same night. The following night Shauna came by and I spent some pleasant time pleasuring her. Jennifer showed up the same night and sat on my face, riding me fiercely.

My wages for all this sexual service was hugs, caresses and compliments. Then two or three nights after that, Alison showed up by herself. She was wearing a small robe and shed it as soon as she closed the door.

She was wearing nothing else, and her sex looked like it had been in a fight. "What happened, Alison," I asked, concerned. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, silly," she said. "I'm fine. I'm great, actually." She got up on the bed, gave me a hug, and continued, "Just in the last hour, at Mistress Melissa's command, I made love to both Kevin and Jeff. It was amazing. It was really hot. And I got to watch them do each other, too. I had such a good time."

"Does that mean you're gong to make love to me, too?" I asked, hopefully.

"No, Gregg, it doesn't," she said, looking a little bit sad. "I've been meaning to talk to you about this since your initiation and ceremony.

"I wasn't at the initiation orgy because I can never make love to you again. It would turn my loyalty back to you and away from our Mistress, and so I would be betraying her if I ever did that. It took me nearly a week to make her finally understand that you could only be here if you were prohibited entirely from making love again. Ever.

"I know it's unfair, but it's what I need to both have you here and to remain entirely devoted to Mistress. And this way all we women can have loving contact with you. There won't be any jealousy. And you can be a knight in shining armor for all of us."

I just held on to her weeping. It seemed like such a high price to pay.

Then Alison said, "I want you to do something for me, Gregg. I want you to get on your knees beside the bed." She then presented her engorged sex to me and said, "Eat me, Gregg. Eat all of Jeff and Kevin's come out of me. Show me you love me now."

I wanted to protest, but I did love her, and so I did what she asked. As I licked her the warm mingled flavors made me blush. As I licked harder and deeper she squirmed and squirmed until she finally came and came hard.

After, she pulled me back onto the bed and we lay close together for a few minutes. "Gregg, I know more is being asked of you than of the other guys," she said. "And I know a lot is happening that's hard to understand, but it's really for the best. Mistress likes you a lot, and I know you want to live up to her standards. So be brave. Be a good slave, and you'll be happy here."

With that she kissed me, got up, put her robe back on and left the room.

Needless to say my physical frustration continued to grow. Alison, Meghan, and Shauna stopped by occasionally for make-out and cunnilingus sessions, and even though the sessions were physically frustrating on one level, it gave me a great deal of joy to be part of each of their lives, to be able to touch, embrace and kiss them, and to be able to bring me pleasure.

Several days after the initial visit from Alison, Miss Becky directed me to go to Mistress Melissa's office. When I entered I saw Jennifer kneeling on the floor to the side of Mistress' chair. She was wearing only black bikini bottoms, and her body with its artful tattoos looked great.

I immediately went up to Mistress, knelt down and kissed her feet. Immediately after, she told me to stand. She took out a key, and unlocked and removed my chastity belt. The she told me to turn and face Jennifer.

Jennifer was looking up at me with a complex sort of smile on her face. The Mistress said, "Jennifer, suck his cock." This surprised me as normally Mistress frowned on the use of crude language.

But Jennifer was not bothered. Immediately she took my penis in her mouth and began fellating me vigorously. The sensation was divine. She had her hands on my bottom, and I started running my fingers through her hair, caressing her gently.

"Call out your pleasure," said the Mistress. "Let Jennifer know how she is doing."

starmanz1
starmanz1
34 Followers