A Different Kind of Life

Story Info
Frustrated wife story.
3k words
26.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Victoria, thirty-five year old woman married to Johnny who is ten years older than me, for the first thirty years of my life nothing out of the ordinary happened. I met Johnny when I was still at University, Johnny had been brought in to give us a lecture in accounting practices, we were all doing business studies, not as in working in business but in starting up new businesses, Johnny's lectures were meant to give us a grounding in why we needed good accounting practices in business.

Johnny and I went out a few times for drinks, on the third date we fell into bed drunk and that was the start of us going steady. Johnny wasn't like the other boys I had been with, well for a start off he was a man, he was so much older than any boy I had been with in the past, more adventurous, dirty even, some of my friends would call him a pervert.

We married when I was nineteen, Johnny had a good job and made extra from public speaking and his occasional lectures, I didn't need to work and we decided that we would stop using condoms right away, I would have children as soon as they came along, enjoy them while I was still young enough, no pressure, just as and when they came along. Johnny was so keen on sex that we fucked every day for the first year of our marriage, we didn't get anywhere though, then we slowed down a little, the second year we fucked three times a week, again, no children.

We brought a computer for our third anniversary present to each other, Johnny made the joke, "Third anniversary, isn't that Silicone?" I was starting to worry, two years of trying, five hundred unprotected shags and there was still no sign of a baby. I went to the doctors, Johnny wouldn't go, as soon as I asked him I realised that he would have a problem, his over active macho gland wouldn't allow him to even question that he might have a problem.

Well, six months of tests and I passed with flying colours, I don't know what happened to sex in that six months, if I remember correctly it was twelve times in that six months, Johnny was spending more and more time at work and when he was home he was stuck in front of the computer. I started to keep a diary, temperature and such, start and finish of my menstrual cycle, the kind of things that the doctor had told me were important.

I picked up a collection of boxers to replace Johnny's 'Y' front pants and convinced him to stop wearing tight jeans for a while, allow a cooling flow of air around his balls in the hope that it would stimulate sperm production. We started only having sex when my diary indicated maximum fertility, I even encouraged him not to masturbate, I wanted his 'best efforts' when we actually had sex, if there were any viable sperm in those family jewels I wanted them in me and not fighting against the surface of a Kleenex tissue.

We danced the fertility dance for eighteen months until Johnny finally snapped, he was totally fed-up with fucking to order, he just wanted us to get back to a normal life. I bought Johnny a webcam for his thirty-ninth birthday, I only got it because I didn't have a clue what to get him, what do you get the gadget-mad man who has everything.

Johnny started chatting online, using his webcam in chats late into the night, we still had sex but it was laboured, never spontaneous, it was always at my instigation, I hadn't mentioned my fertility diary but I still kept it up and usually managed to get a couple of shags in at the appropriate time and date.

I walked in on Johnny one night; I had gone to bed at around eleven o'clock, leaving him chatting online. At two o'clock in the morning I woke up and was still alone, I went down to remind Johnny that he had a meeting with the bank manager, I opened the door and there he was, cock in one hand, typing with the other, there was a couple on the screen, a man and a woman, they were fucking and Johnny was wanking as he watched them.

Johnny was shocked, mortified at getting caught, before he had time to close down the screen I noticed that Johnny had been telling the couple what to do, how to fuck, telling the guy where to put his cock, Johnny's webcam was also active and the couple were watching Johnny wank as he was watching them fuck.

I stormed off to bed, we didn't talk about it, well I guess I forced the issue slightly.

The beginning of the different kind of life!

Johnny was on a business trip, three days in Paris France for a convention on European Union business practices, aimed at British companies wanting to do business in France. The Euro Star hadn't reached Kent before I was on the computer checking the history file of the web browser. I found one called eye-candy, I logged in, I had to be a member to get in, when I clicked the enter button the user name and password were auto-filled by the computer. I made a note of Jonny's handle before pressing enter.

The website was a labyrinth of web-cam chat rooms, as soon as I realised that I put my hand over the webcam to stop my image being transmitted, I opened a room, the couple were sitting, in the nude, typing messages, I could see their comments and the comments of men who were chatting to them, men were telling them how good their show was and asking if the guy was going to fuck her in the arse today. I noticed a message to Johnny-Rotten, the handle that my husband was using, well the handle I was signed in on.

Sweet and sour - "Hey JR, we can't see your feed, you having problems with your cam?"

I looked at the screen, there was a large window showing the naked couple and a much smaller window that was the feed going out from my pc, as I moved about it was obvious that I had my hand over the web-cam's lens, suddenly the picture of the couple went blank, a message saying that Johnny-Rotten had been blocked flashed across the screen.

I checked the rules of the chat room, it was clearly stated that 'performers' were responsible for checking the web-cam feeds from people they allow to watch to ensure as far as reasonably practical that those watching were over eighteen years old. 'Rule of thumb, if in doubt, block them out and no cam feeds block automatically'

I logged out of eye-candy and set up a Hotmail account in the name of 'StickyVickey@hotmail.co.uk', then I returned to eye-candy, I set up a new account as 'StickyVickey', fake name and address details, it was fortunate that the site wasn't a pay site or I'd have been stuck. When I finally got in I just sat there, looking at my face looking back at me, I realised just in time and tipped the camera down slightly so that just my chin and upper body were on show. A large window opened and there was a close up of a bald man smiling at me.

BoldLover - "Hi Vickey"

StickyVickey - "Hi"

BoldLover - "Nice tits, how old are you, pity you have your rack covered up, I'd love to see them"

StickyVickey - "I'm very new to all this, 35 BTW"

BoldLover - "It's dead easy. Just start by lifting your t-shirt"

My hands were on the bottom hem of my t-shirt, why shouldn't I flash this guy, Johnny had wanked himself off on cam when I caught him, and you can bet that it wasn't his first time, I started to lift my top.

BoldLover - "you have any kids, I love a nice sloppy cunt after a woman's had a few kids"

My bra was just coming into view as I read the comment and I pressed the power off button instead of simply closing the computer down. I didn't know if I were angry, disappointed or what, I just stormed away from the computer and did some housework, very easy to lose one's self while scrubbing a stone kitchen floor.

At eight o'clock in the evening I found myself sitting at the keyboard, I opened up the pc, got a lot of shit from the computer god for illegal operation in shutting the pc down and as a punishment I had to sit through a HDD scan before the computer would burst into life. I opened eye-candy again, it was Johnny's login still, I over wrote it with my own and pressed enter, I was asked if I wanted to save the password and I was on my toes enough to select no.

I looked through the rooms on offer, refusing each request to join me, then I looked through the list of on-line users, I noticed that Johnny-Rotten was actually online, and then I received a request from him, I checked my image on the smaller window to make sure that there wasn't any sign on the screen that would give me away before I accepted the request.

Johnny-Rotten - "hi baby, where are you?"

Johnny was sitting in the nude, his cock hidden under his hand.

StickyVickey -"England is close enough"

Johnny-Rotten - "I take it your name is Victoria"

StickyVickey -"Yes"

Johnny-Rotten - "That's my wife's name too"

StickyVickey -"So, you're married then?"

Johnny-Rotten - "Yes"

StickyVickey -"Happily?"

Johnny-Rotten - "Very"

StickyVickey -"Why are you here then?"

Johnny-Rotten - "This is just fantasy really, just innocent chat"

StickyVickey -"Does she come in here with you?"

Johnny-Rotten - "No, it's not her thing; she doesn't even chat in normal rooms"

StickyVickey -"Where is she then?"

Johnny-Rotten - "At home I guess, she's always at home, checking through her diaries"

StickyVickey -"Why?"

Johnny-Rotten - "She, well we are trying for a baby. She's fanatical about it, I'm away on business"

StickyVickey -"You sure that she hasn't got a man in behind your back to give her one while you're away?"

Johnny-Rotten - "Lol, well, two things, she isn't like that, more is the pity and it's the wrong week"

StickyVickey -"Ah!, she's on her period then?"

Johnny-Rotten - "No, but she will be next week, if she isn't pregnant by now it's already too late this month"

I was impressed that Johnny had kept a note of my cycle, he obviously wasn't as disinterested in me and my need for a child as I thought he was.

Johnny-Rotten - "So, are you going to get comfortable so we can have a little fun or not?"

I pointed out that it was my first day and that I wasn't sure that I could actually go through with getting naked on camera, I had been willing to show things off to a total stranger until he made the comment that upset me, so why didn't I just strip off for my husband? I suddenly realised that he had given me the bra and panty set that I was wearing. He might not notice the set just like that but with the wisps of long blond hair and my naked breasts to go with it, he may just recognise me.

StickyVickey -"I'd love to try but my old man is in the next room, he could walk in on me at any time, will you be on tomorrow?"

Johnny-Rotten - "I have a meeting at two o'clock, that's one o'clock UK time, so I can be on in the morning"

StickyVickey -"I'll see you about ten o'clock then"

I logged off properly, I had a few things to do, my blond hair, lower hair that is, was wild and straggly, Johnny had often said that he could pick my bush out in a crowded forest. I pulled in a few favours, I got a brunet wig from one friend and a new lingerie set, did a trim job on my bush before rubbing henna dye through what was left, dark glasses and a good make-up job finished off the transformation. By the time I was sitting in front of the pc the next day I was a different woman.

I logged on and signed into eye-candy, I remembered to say no to saving my password, Johnny was waiting for me and jumped on me with a chat request as soon as I finished logging in. I let him chat me up for a few minutes, let him talk me out of my t-shirt, he told me that he liked my bra and my breast shape, then he wanted to see my face, I had expected something like that and as I didn't look one bit like I should have looked I happily turned the camera to my face.

I spent an hour following Johnny's instructions and in no time I was totally naked, unsurprisingly Johnny was complimenting me on my body and telling me that I was a lot like his wife. He got me to masturbate myself a little, I spotted the time and warned him at twelve thirty, he had to run but before he did he sent one last message.

Johnny-Rotten - "I'll be back later, have a bottle of wine waiting, I'll have one here and we can get drunk together"

And then he was gone, I was about to close the chat room down when I noticed twenty handles listed under where Johnny's name had been, I selected one and another window opened, a guy sitting there in the nude, just as Johnny had been, he smiled at me, waved his hand and turned off, I watched as each of the twenty names disappeared from my screen.

I got a bottle of wite-out of the fridge and was ahead of the game by the time Johnny logged back into eye-candy I had finished over half the bottle. Johnny and I chatted for an hour, both of us drinking wine as we chatted, Johnny was well into his stride massaging his cock and he had talked me into a full on climax at my own hand, then he asked if the bottle was empty, I lifted the bottle to my lips and tipped it up, allowing the last few drops of wine to drip into my mouth.

Johnny-Rotten - "Use the bottle"

StickyVickey -"What?"

Johnny-Rotten - "Use the bottle, push it up you"

StickyVickey -"What do you mean?"

Johnny-Rotten - "Use the bottle like a dildo; push it in your cunt"

It wasn't the kind of thing that I would do voluntarily off my own back but I was drunk, and incredibly turned on even though I had already given myself a climax. Johnny egged me on, kept on and on about it, then he said.

Johnny-Rotten - "Put the bottle on the seat and just stand above it"

I did as Johnny said.

Johnny-Rotten - "Lower yourself down a little; just let the neck go in a little"

Again I did as I was asked, just allowing the neck of the bottle to slip between my pussy lips.

Johnny-Rotten - "Go lower"

In the end the bottle was as far inside of me as it could go, it had taken over an hour to get there and I was almost at screaming point I was so turned on, then Johnny got me to sit on the seat and pick up the bottle and put it in my mouth, I gave myself a little climax as I sucked my juice off of the neck of the bottle, then Johnny got me to turn the bottle round and force it up myself wide end first.

Johnny got me to masturbate myself to a climax with the bottle before telling me he had to go, I was glad in a way, I was totally done in but I was having so much fun that I wouldn't have been able to stop myself, I would have gone on at it all night long.

As Johnny logged off there were fifteen requests from men and couples, all asking if they could take over from where Johnny had left off, I was tempted but managed to control myself enough to log out.

I bumped into Johnny the next day, just briefly, I asked him if he would like to meet me in real life, just for a drink of wine. I joked that I would bring the used wine bottle with me, he turned me down, the chat room was just for innocent fun, he loved me and didn't want to mess things up more than he already had.

I picked Johnny up from the station, he was horny as hell, he wanted to fuck me in the car on the way home but I managed to fight him off, when we got in the house I let him take me to bed, he stripped me and fucked me without really looking at my pussy mound, after taking a womb full of his cream I got out of bed to clean myself up and he saw my red bush for the first time, his eyes opened wide, "StickyVickey?" I nodded my head and smiled at him, from that day onward we played on the chat rooms together, we went further than fucking in front of people, we started to meet couples in real life, oh and by the way, I'm pregnant, Johnny isn't the father, it was obvious from the second year that he was a Jaffa but the ten men who could be my baby's father were all very nice men, I was happy, Johnny was happy, we may have other adventures in the future, if we do I'll be sure to let you know.

Love.

StickyVickey.

XXXX

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
A Loving Wife In The Car Bored wife goes to a club with her friends.in Loving Wives
Young Wife: Ruined A man unwittenly helps ruin his wife with a wager.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far A fantasy that was never there before, grew into a need.in Loving Wives
More Stories