A Different Kind of Love

Story Info
Tomboy meets two bisexual hunks.
3.4k words
3.89
80.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Teja, though most folks in this place know me as Predator's Smile. I still remember where I got this title. I have always been the odd girl who was fond of comic books. My online name has to do with a certain graphic novel about Daredevil, a comic book character whom I deeply love. Daredevil is a cool guy who helps people both as a lawyer and as a superhero. He's also legally blind, though he's got a whole array of superhuman senses and abilities. That's what makes him so cool. He's above the common person but he's still human.

Not long ago, I discovered that my boyfriend, who shall remain unnamed is a bisexual man. Let's call him Aaron, just for kicks. I couldn't believe it at first. He's a tall, good-looking guy. In our college, he was one of the best athletes. Whether in basketball or baseball, he simply excelled. He was simply fierce. Yet this handsome young man whom I fell in love with was bisexual. I guess we're two of a kind. I am bisexual myself. Before I started dating him, I was exclusively into girls. My head was shaved, I had tattoos and I had never worn a dress in my life. I liked women. I was a macho girl, as they say.

When I met Aaron, I was forever changed. He was so handsome and so cool. He was one of the most popular guys on campus. All the guys admired him and all the chicks wanted him in their bed. I had recently broken up with a girl who left me for a married woman. They ran off together. Can you imagine that? Betrayal is a bitch.

I found myself drawn to Aaron. Although we clashed at first, we eventually became friends and later, lovers. He was the first man I ever made love with and also the first man I had ever loved. When Aaron confessed to me that he was bisexual, a whole new world opened up for us. We would walk around together, holding hands while checking out both men and women. We went to adult video stores together and discovered we had a lot in common. My boyfriend liked lesbian videos, but he also liked videos featuring bisexual male erotica and gay porn. Those videos spiced things up in our relationship.

We would lie down at night after making love and talk about our lives. Aaron's father is a police officer. So is mine. Aaron's mother ran off on the family when he was nine. For these reasons, Aaron doesn't like letting women get close to him. He doesn't let men get close to him either. He's a good man who has been through a lot both emotionally and psychologically. He was extremely close to his father, whom he practically worshiped. Aaron was in college on an athletic scholarship and studying Criminal Justice. He wanted to become a cop like his dad someday.

I came from a somewhat different background. My dad is a cop too but he was retired by the time I started college. My mother died giving birth to me so my dad ended up raising me and my brothers by himself. I grew up in an all-male house. Maybe that's why I am so comfortable around guys, whether they're straight or gay. I love men. I love the honesty of their ways. I think a lot of them get a bad rap in society and I don't think the system is always fair to them. I've been on men's wrestling teams and they treated me as a friend and teammate. Guys are alright in my book. Yeah, I'm quite the tomboy.

Maybe that's why I don't bond too well with women. I'm good-looking and very outgoing. I love sports and I often speak my mind. I don't take crap from anybody. Women are drawn to me. They want me in their beds but few want me in their hearts. I'm the bad girl. Fun to screw but not someone they bring home to meet the parents. Yeah, this girl's life is tough. I've dated a lot of women and so far, my longest relationship has been three months. Three months of hot sex which ended badly. Not the sex, just the relationship. My relationships with women never worked out. To this day, I've had a lot of female lovers but zero female friends. Women don't like me. And I don't like them. Still, they're attracted to me and I to them, so we get tangled in the sheets regularly. I had given up on love...until the day I met Aaron.

Aaron was quite new to the world of sex, though you wouldn't believe it to look at him. He was a six-foot-two, 230-pound biracial athlete. Half black and half Irish. The best of both worlds. Yet he had only been with one guy, Jasper, before he met me. I was his second lover and also his first female lover. He was the first male I've ever had sex with and also the first person I had ever loved. I've been with dozens of women and sex with them is a lot of fun. I miss it all the time.

Still, I loved Aaron so I vowed to be faithful to him. Our relationship was easier said than done and more complicated than most. Aaron was always flirting with pretty girls on campus. And they flirted right back at him. I tried not to let it bother me but it did. Gay guys were always checking him out too. Many people who knew me were kind of bothered by this change in lifestyle.

My whole life, I had dated women. In high school, I came out to my father and my brothers. They were okay with my orientation. I was a girl who liked other girls. I dated women openly. When I began college, I joined the GLBT Alliance on campus. It's a support group for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transsexual college students. They've got branches nationwide. In the group, I met Michelle. How to describe Michelle. Michelle was a tall, good-looking girl with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. A very lovely gal. She came from Weymouth, somewhere in New England. Michelle was dating Daria at the time. Daria is a tall, skinny black chick with an attitude problem. She saw me checking out her girlfriend and didn't like me one bit. I can't blame Michelle for checking me out. I'm quite good-looking, the product of an Irish and Mexican gene pool. I stand five feet ten inches tall, athletic, curvy where it counts, and my hair is short and black. My eyes are dark brown. My skin is golden in color. I can pass for Italian or Greek but I always correct people when they assume that I am something other than what I truly am. Always.

Not too long ago, Aaron and I tried to spice up our relationship by opening it and bringing a third party in it. To this end, we met Ted. Ted was a tall, good-looking Irishman with red hair and gray eyes. A very sexy guy. He was a small business owner and an avowed bisexual. We met him online and decided to meet. When we did meet, it was a lot of fun. For all involved. It was my first threesome with two bisexual men but far from my last. I've developed a taste for it.

I had been chatting online with this guy named Jim, also known as Little Big Guy. We met at this website where I sometimes post some of my erotic stories. I like to write gay and bisexual erotica. Many people wonder why a bisexual woman likes writing gay stories. Well, the same way lesbian sex turns straight men on, gay sex turns on a lot of heterosexual and bisexual women. Don't ask me why. I can't explain it. There's something animalistic and primal about man-to-man sex. It gets my juices flowing.

After talking with Jim for some time, I thought he was an okay guy. We had traded pictures. He was a good-looking guy and also bi-curious. He had another bi-curious buddy named Kevin. The two of them were good-looking guys and both were curious about doing a threesome with a woman. It touches my heart when gay and bisexual men tell me that they really think it's cool that I like them. Well, I like gay and bisexual guys. I like straight men too. I love men. I'm absolutely pro-male. Males are cool. Sign up for saving the males anytime they need helping!

Aaron, my boyfriend was currently out of town on a camping trip with his father. The two of them needed some man time, I guess. They were both in the wilderness, doing their thing. Although I missed my man like crazy, I understood the reason why he was doing this. I think men should more time with other men, especially fathers and sons. It helps men feel more connected to each other and secure in their masculinity. That's what my dad says. Me and my brothers hang out with him all the time. Just us, our small family, out there doing our thing. I called Aaron to ask him if it was cool that I met a couple of guys for some fun. We always discuss things like that. Although we have an open relationship, we're still a couple and things like that need to be discussed. It's better this way. Aaron told me to be careful. I always smile when he says this. I've got a black belt in Karate and I once finished fourth place in a men's wrestling tournament where I was virtually the only female. I can take care of myself. Of course, to put his fears to rest, I promised him I'd be careful.

So, I got ready to meet Jim and Kevin in downtown Boston. I showered and took my sweet time pampering myself. I wore a red shirt and black leather pants. I checked myself in the mirror. Of course, I looked good. Smiling, I left the apartment, got in my car and headed downtown. It's a short drive from Brighton to downtown Boston. Still, I took my sweet time. I couldn't stop thinking about what fun I was going to have. I hoped Kevin and Jim were up to the challenge.

I drove through the streets of Boston and finally found this Chinese restaurant where I had planned to meet them. I had made reservations and the waiter, a cute black man in his twenties greeted me. He led me to a table. I sat down and looked at the menu. I ordered some coke to drink while waiting for the gentlemen to arrive. I sipped my drink and looked around. There were quite a few people around. Most of them Asian. I noticed a cute, Lucy Liu look-alike. Hmm. Cute girl. I'd flirt with her if she wasn't already making out with her hunky black boyfriend. The minutes ticked by. I was getting impatient.
Where were the men?

It was two in the afternoon before Jim finally showed up. I looked him up and down and smiled. He was good-looking, wearing a green shirt and black jeans. His hair was black. He looked a bit like Colin Farrell, whom I absolutely loved in Alexander and A Home At The End Of Tthe World. Next to him stood a somewhat smaller man, who was just as good-looking, except with brown hair. I smiled and waved at them. They saw me, grinned and joined me at the table.

We sat down and talked. I treated my guests to some delicious food. I don't mind treating a man right, or two. We talked politics, sexuality and business over some delicious shrimp-fried rice and orange chicken. We washed it down with coke and Jim was a businessman and so was Kevin. Both of them were bi-curious men who felt somewhat unsatisfied with their sex lives. The women in their lives didn't understand them. Also, the people in their lives didn't know of their budding bisexual feelings. Jim and Kevin told me how he and Kevin met online, hooked up and became buddies. They talked regularly online.

Both of them were Literotica regulars. Well, so was I. They had read my many threads about my relationship with Aaron in the GLBT Forum. Yes, those guys were familiar with me. I told them about my first threesome, which involved me with Ted. We talked about our sexual histories. I regaled them with tales of my passionate girl-on-girl sessions while in high school and my early college career. I could tell they liked it. I smiled. I was anxious to hear about them. Jim told me about some of the women in his life. Some were bitches, others were okay. He had yet to find the one. He wasn't out of the closet yet and only indulging his bi-curious feelings in secret. Kevin had a similar story. I shared with them some of the details about my wonderful, yet at times trying relationship with Aaron. I loved him. Yet there was nobody who pissed me off more.

We began discussing some of the things we'd like to do together. Both of them were quite kinky. I couldn't wait to get into bed with them. But first we all had to get tested. And so we did. Jim, Kevin and I went to a health clinic to get tested for HIV. The results came back really quick. Ah, the wonders of technology. All three of us were negative. Two healthy bisexual men and a healthy bisexual woman about to engage in seriously hot sex. I couldn't wait!

We went back to Adelle's place. Adelle is this lesbian carpenter and businesswoman I knew from my college days. These days, she was in New York with her partner Alicia. Adelle let me play housekeeper with her place for a little while. I checked up on it three times a week. I had a key and the place was well-furnished. We could definitely hook up there. We had privacy and the place was neat and comfortable. Comfort and security were very important. I led Kevin and Jim back to the place. We headed to the bedroom. That's when the fun began.

I looked at Jim and Kevin. They were both naked. Jim was taller and leaner, with a nice body and good, thick straight cock. Kevin was stockier, a bit hairy, with a thick but slightly bent cock. In their own way, both of them were quite beautiful. I stripped before them, and smiled when I saw the appreciative looks on their faces. I caressed my breasts, and fingered my pussy. Kevin licked his lips. I winked at him. Patience, guy. We're all going to have a lot of fun today. I turned around and shook my booty, as they say. I could feel their stares on my bottom. I made my way to the bed, where they soon joined me.

I told them of my fantasy of watching a man sucking on another man's penis. Those two handsome gentlemen complied with this little lady's request. Jim lay on the bed, and Kevin went to work on him. I watched as Kevin kissed Jim, and then began to lick him from head to toe. Kevin kissed Jim in the neck, caressed his chest, then went down to his groin. He took Jim's cock in his hand and stroked it. As Kevin took Jim's cock in his mouth, my fingers slipped into my pussy. The sight of two men together always got me hot. I pinched my tits and fingered myself as Kevin engulfed Jim's manhood in his mouth. Up and down he went on that cock. I watched, mesmerized. I couldn't take my eyes off them. Jim was lying there with his eyes closed. He had an almost serene expression on his face. Clearly, he was enjoying himself. Kevin continued to suck on him until he came. When Jim came, shouting in sheer pleasure, Kevin drank his seed. I watched. Gosh, that was hot!

Next, it was Kevin's turn to be pleasured. Jim went to work on him. He gently touched Kevin's balls and stroked his cock. I decided to give Jim a hand. I sucked on Kevin's balls while Jim sucked his cock. I felt Jim's fingers borrowing into my pussy. At first, I was surprised at the intrusion but I really didn't mind afterwards. Jim was very dexterous and clearly knew what he was doing. The guy knew his way around both the male and the female form. I continued to suck on Kevin's balls while Jim finger-fucked my pussy. Moments later, Kevin came. Jim and I shared his cum. We drank him dry. It was hot.

All three of us lay on the bed. Kevin was sucking on my right breast and Jim was sucking on my left. Both of them had their digits inside me. Jim's middle finger was moving inside my anus. Deep inside, making me wince and shiver at the same time. Kevin was probing my pussy with those wonderfully thick fingers of his. I wasn't idle. My hands were active on either side of me, moving up and down on their cocks. Pleasure and fun for all involved. On all sides. I wanted to feel both of these men inside me. They grinned at each other. My request was about to be granted.

As I promised my boyfriend Aaron, we had safe sex. Both Jim and Kevin put on condoms. Kevin lay on the bed, and I climbed on top of him. He held me by the hips and thrust into me. I felt his hard cock stabbing my cunt. It hurt for a moment, then I began moving up and down on him. In this position, I could control how much cock I allowed within me and both of us were comfortable. I winked at Kevin. He sucked on my breasts as he took me. Damn, it felt good! I turned around briefly, to see Jim. I blew him a kiss. He grinned and positioned himself behind me. Was he about to do what I was thinking?

Jim took some lube and applied it on his cock. He spread my behind and pressed his dick against my butt hole. I've only had anal sex with two men. The first was Aaron, my boyfriend. It happened in the shower after his team lost a ball game to their arch rivals. I didn't plan on it but when he asked to take me, I didn't refuse him. I didn't refuse him anything back in those days. The second guy was Ted, the Gaelic stud who introduced me to the charms of Irish men. Jim was to be my third. He whispered into my ear, asking me if I was ready and willing to be anally penetrated. Of course I was! He entered me with one swift thrust. That's when the real screaming began.

As Jim thrust into my ass, I felt a stab of pain and pleasure as Kevin began to fuck me with renewed passion. I was bouncing between the two men. I felt them both inside of me. So powerful, so swift and strong. I had seldom felt such passion. I heard their grunts and screams as they took me. My screams added to their own. I was loving every moment of it. Every thrust into my orifices. Every stab of pain and sudden pleasure as thick cocks probed and explored my hidden depths. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is when it happened. I had heard of it but I had never felt it before. Experienced an orgasm from being penetrated by two men at the same time. It was unexpected. Like a summer storm. Like a force of nature, it took me, taking my two male lovers with it. For they felt it too. They screamed in pleasure as they came inside me. As the incredible feeling course through me, I surrendered.

When the feeling finally subsided, I was lying on top of Kevin. Both he and Jim were still inside me. I didn't want them to leave. I felt wonderful with their dicks buried inside me. Slowly, they pulled out. I winced. All three of us lay there, and didn't say anything. No words were necessary. Just a lot of happy sighs all around.