A Different Kind of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me please Miranda, I may need some help." Her voice was quiet yet sensual, as if she was trying to reassure me. She said afterwards that she could see my look of concern, almost fright. She leaned forward and reached to her side and fumbled with the zip of her dress, easing it downwards. Meeting my eyes, her hands moved to her neck, lifting up her beautiful red hair to reach the clasp of the halter strap and unfastened it. The material fell forward exposing her breasts to me. One of the most erotic moments for me is when a female lover offers me her body. Her breasts were indeed small but perfectly formed, pert and shapely. Her nipples, in comparison, were large and almost the size of the tip of the small finger, and they were proud. Her skin was firm and taught over her muscular physique.

"There is something you should know Miranda, about me, my condition." She paused as she held my eyes with hers, her lovely breasts exposed to me. "I... I would like us to spend the night together Miranda, but well..." She inhaled deeply nervously before she continued, "I can only feel down to my pelvis, my hips. Any further and well my body responds, but I cannot feel it. Fortunately my breasts are rather sensitive."

It took a while before I understood what she was referring to. I smiled softly meeting her gaze, her eyes. I thought I could see a sexual hunger in those eyes.

"I'd like to stay Angela." My breathing was becoming harder, laboured. I was by now very aroused aware of my nipples pressing against the soft silk of my dress.

"Please help me to the bed Miranda."

I smiled softly, as I replied, "In a moment Angela, please."

I walked in front of her and turned to face her, knowing her eyes were upon me. My dress was silk, a deep raspberry red silk with a cross over the front. The brown edging leads led down to a complementary brown waistband, helping to emphasise my waist. The dress was sparsely decorated with circular embroidered patterns. The halter strap was brown, leading to a small tie. Knowing her gaze was upon me, I reached to my side, finding the concealed zip, and slowly eased it down. Next was the neck tie, as I reached behind, and pulled the Bow open, letting the dress fall and pool at my feet. I stood before her, my new lover, in a simple, cranberry red, silk thong, and a matching suspender belt, the straps reaching across the thigh, and my bum cheeks; the red silk acting as a frame around my flesh. The gusset of the thong had a strip of lace sheer lace which allowed Angela to catch a glimpse of my mound.

Her response was simple. "Oh my God, Oh yes Miranda that is lovely, you look really lovely <...> adorable."

With deliberate steps, I walked over to Angela, as she requested before I had undressed, very much aware of her gaze upon my breasts.

"Miranda, can you please help me to the bed?"

I walked over, reached for the chair, and manoeuvred it as close as possible to the sofa. Our eyes met as I moved round to assist in transferring her, leaning down and softly kissing her tender lips. The kiss, rather a series of small, soft sensual kisses, continued until I finally lifted her onto the chair. Her nipples clearly showed the signs of her arousal. I let my hands run over her flesh, using my painted finger nails to touch and rake her flesh, pressing hard and seeing the skin change colour. I felt her skin shiver and flinch in response to my caress as she sighed deeply.

As I transferred Angela to the chair, I felt her hands cup my breasts; supporting the weight of them as she touched my flesh. Her touch was gentle and hesitant yet soothing and arousing. Our eyes met. There was a certain look in hers, a look of desire and passion filled her eyes, and I sensed the longing in them.

When I stood up, I felt her fingers on my thighs. I looked down as she ran her fingers over the silk of my stockings, and the flesh of my thigh. I stood, as if in a trance, as she caressed me, her lips paying such sweet arousing compliments; commenting on my smooth skin, the shape of my breasts, my perfume. Those comments that us females love to hear and men are too lazy to repeat.

Finally, Angela was on the bed and she smiled at me. I approached the bed, having removed the wheel chair. I faced her and slowly reached for the waistband of my thong. I slowly eased it down, supporting myself against the wall as I stepped out of it. Next, I reached for the suspender belt.

"Please. No, leave it on lover," she pleaded.

I sat next to her, holding her hand. Feeling her softly squeeze my hand, I responded by squeezing back. Slowly, she reached for my head and hair with her other hand as she pulled my lips to hers. We kissed gently at first, but passion fuelled the fire as the kiss became frantic, and full of passion and lust.

Gasping, I turned to face her and lay down next to her. I felt her fingers caress my body, as my own fingers slowly raked her flesh, feeling her body respond, her flesh alive with goose pimples. Our eyes met, her eyes told a story, a story of need and desire. I had to give in and I reached over to her and kiss and please her, my own needs driving me on. I kissed her deeply as she seemed to submit to my desire and my wanton lust. I kissed her lips, her chin, and her neck. I wanted to cover her with kisses; small soft kisses that moved downward, taking what seemed like an eternity to reach her breasts.

As I did so, my fingers caressed her breasts. My fingernails followed the gentle contours of her breasts, drawing circles around her nipples. Softly, I kissed her nearest breast, first letting my tongue tease and caress her nipple before biting, and nibbling her engorged nipple. The nipple responded, as did Angela. Her body flinched and a sigh escaped.

My teeth dug in to her flesh, as I bit. With my teeth embedded, I started to suckle softly, wanting to mark her as mine. She gasped loudly and her hand pulled my hair as if to say, "Please, yes please." I felt her breast being pushed into my lips and teeth.

With Angela marked, I slowly continued to kiss and lick her, finally reaching her pussy mound. Our eyes met, as she spoke, "Remember Miranda, I can't feel there but I can see... and my body will respond. "

Slowly I eased her thong downwards. As I removed it, she was totally exposed to me. I ran a finger over her labia, taking in her arousal, feeling her folds. As I did so, her folds responded to my touch as her lips seemed to move. Her scent intoxicated me. I looked up and met her eyes as she nodded as if I had permission to continue. Her hair was natural, but somehow neat looking. My fingers continued to caress as I leaned forward, seeking out her clit.

It was somehow strange. Previously, all my lovers would gasp or sigh as their clit was touched and caressed, but not Angela. Even so, her body responded to my touch, with her fanny pussy becoming moister as her body responded. Slowly my tongue ran over her labia delicately; wanting, needing to taste her. Despite knowing she couldn't feel, her eyes begged me to continue, as much as I wanted to. Slowly, I made love to her orally. My fingers touched her magical spot, caressed; finger fucked her as my lips and tongue touched and caressed her labia and clitoris. "Miranda, please," she gasped, begged, "hold me, kiss me, I want you in my arms."

I smiled as I moved up her torso, letting my breasts drag across hers as I lay on top of her, kissing her deeply and intently. She wanted to taste her own arousal, and I was happy to oblige. Her tongue ran over my lips, as she tasted her own juices covering my lips and flesh. She lightly caressed my lips as her tongue traced their outline. Her hand reached for mine and slowly brought it to her lips. She then performed fellatio on each of the fingers that had penetrated her. She sucked and licked each finger in turn, savouring the taste of her own juices and inhaled her scent. I felt her tongue twirl and lick the length of each digit till she had removed all of her nectar, from my flesh.

My hands reached for her hands and moved them, pinning them down above her head, our fingers interlocked. I inhaled deeply, knowing my first orgasm was close. I was just intensely aroused, the sequence of unexpected events becoming a catalyst; a combination of having watched Angela undress, and to have touched her as I did had heightened my own body, my excitement; a form of simmering passion. I wanted to cum, in my favourite manner, by grinding, trapping my clit, my fanny on hers and pressing my pelvis down into hers. Slowly, with slow circular movements, I ground into her, feeling my clitoris respond. My breathing became deeper, irregular, as I fought for breath. Each movement I made was slow and deliberate. Our eyes met. Slowly I increased the tempo, letting my orgasm build up into a frenzy, but denying myself release.

Angela seemed to know my intent and gasped, smiling, her eyes wide open as she watched attentively, as was her mouth, as she inhaled deeply. Finally my back tensed, frozen momentarily, before my orgasm exploded, causing me to gasp and shudder as my body came, every nerve ending alive. She gasped loudly, calling out my name before we settled into each other and held each other in the soft afterglow of our love making.

Slowly Angela moved as she turned to face me. I propped myself up on my arms as I looked down at her.

"Thank you Miranda," Angela smiled and I felt her fingers cup and caress my breast. I turned over onto my back as Angela, in her unique manner, propped herself up on her side.

My eyes closed as I felt her fingers from her free hand caress my breasts, each in turn. Her touch was gentle, deliberate, yet delicate. I felt my body respond a little. A shiver ran down my spine. My breathing became slow and deep again; my chest heaving with my heavy breaths of pleasure and excitement as my body recovered from the prior exertion. Angela continued to caress me and I felt her finger tease my navel. I wanted to lie motionless and passive. She had sparked my curiosity as to what she would do, or rather, what she could do. Slowly, I felt her fingers caress their way down to my trimmed mound and ultimately to my labia.

"I'm glad you have some hair Miranda, somehow a bald fanny feels slightly wrong."

I giggled, not sure what else to say. Her touch was soft, almost electric. It seemed that my hairs were responding to her, like she was a Van De Graff generator. Slowly, I felt her nails run over my labia. My lips responded to her touch, and I felt my excitement begin to build. Her touch was slow and deliberate, full of intent, and experience.

Her fingers continued to caress, softly teasing my clit and my labia. I felt her press onto my clit, lightly pressing it into the underlying flesh and against the pubic bone. Her fingers ran along my labia, softly smearing and massaging my own juice into my flesh. My breathing at that point was slow, deep, my nerves showing a heightened sensitivity as my state of sexual excitement became more intense. I remember just laying there, as Angela softly, lovingly caressed my body. She caressed my abdomen, my hips, and my thighs. The whole area became highly sensitive, at times, almost ticklish. Finally I felt her hand leave my body, albeit briefly before she cupped my cheek, and softly turned my face to hers, a smile graced her sensual lips.

"Before my accident, I used to be able to cum through my breasts and nipples alone. I could orgasm just from... well... breast, and nipple play, especially my right breast Miranda. Now after my accident, it's the only way I can cum Miranda."

As she spoke, her hands moved to her breast. Delicately she started to masturbate in front of me. I watched in silence, aware of my state of excitement, as well as Angela's as her fingers continued to caress herself. She started from her nipples, softly pinching them. She pulled them forwards, gasping as the pain threshold was reached, her flesh forming cones. She would then relax, before pulling her nipples again and repeated the process over again. Then she would cup her breasts, her fingers making circular movements, stroking them, as her fingers traced the contours of her small but perfectly formed breasts. Next she would stroke her breasts, starting from the base running her fingers up to her nipples, where she would hold them, tug them, once more pulling her breasts into little conical shapes, gasping loudly as the her pain threshold was once again reached.

She continued for several minutes, unsure as to whether I was meant to watch, or to become a participant. As she continued, her gasps became louder, her breaths shorter, deeper more intense. Then she would ease off, starting back at the beginning. Her masturbation was sensual yet strangely methodical. All the while, while I watched her, I got the impression that she was instructing me, teaching me the art of pleasing her.

I could not hold back any more, I just wanted to help her achieve orgasm. I took her right breast past my lips, letting my tongue caress the nipple. Softly I bit her nipple feeling her flinch, and then gasp with pleasure. I continued to suck, bite and caress, feeling her breathing become deeper and more laboured her orgasm close. Her hand was stroking, almost pulling my hair. My teeth bit her breast, her flesh, sucking on her flesh. I knew I was going to mark her, I wanted to mark her. I felt her sigh deeply.

"Oh God Miranda" as her fingers caressed my hair, offered me her breast.

"Oh Miranda , oh God, yes, that's it Ohhhhhh"

Angela's orgasm was loud, vocal and intense as she shivered, letting out a series of deep sighs. She pulled me close to her and held me, and stroked my hair. I held her back closely, as she regained her composure, thanking me. We just laid there for 5, maybe ten minutes... "Miranda, I want you, I want to feel you, taste you."

I smiled as I took her hand and kissed her fingers, smelling and tasting my own cum. I inhaled deeply before I moved, straddling her head with my thighs as I leaned back, my bum cheeks on her breasts.

I looked down and her hands reached for mine, and slowly our fingers interlocked. I felt a shiver run through my body as Angela unhurriedly started to make love to me with her lips, mouth, and tongue. I leaned forward slightly trying to spread my thighs wider to allow her to gain greater access to my pussy. I wanted her to pleasure me, to make me cum.

She continued to softly lick, kiss, and nibble, whilst she held my hands. At a leisurely pace, Angela increased her tempo, building to a crescendo. Then she stopped, inhaled, smiled before she started again, and resumed her teasing. I felt her tongue on my labia, across the slit as she licked up to my clit, making me shiver and groan. Her tongue continued barely touching my labia as she licked from my tight rose bud up to my clit, sending a shiver a tingle. I felt her tongue press against my pussy lips. I looked down to watch my thick lips open, her tongue parting my lips feeling her tongue my fanny. My pussy was become wetter and wetter as her delicate expert touch knew how to pleasure me. My eyes closed enjoying those sensations.

"Oh Gawd Oh fuck!" my eyes opened as I felt her tongue lapped my clit, her tongue lashed out constantly sending waves of sheer delight through my entire body, before she would calm down, almost pulling away,; her tongue barely touched. She would repeat this process slowly building me up almost to the point of no return. I have no idea how many times she brought me close to orgasm, but every time she would sense my contractions and my back stiffening; she would ease up or stop, before starting all over again. She continued the torment, the delicious torment till I wanted to beg for release. My body was in a heightened sense of sexual excitement. My nipples stood proudly, aroused. Finally, I had to cum, I needed to cum. Angela sensed that I could take no more teasing as I started to gyrate my pussy on her tongue and lips. Rather than pulling away, she pressed further into me, her fingers holding my hands more tightly.

"Oh god, Oh fuck, Oh god Oh fuck," I cried out.

My breathing was out of control, as was my body. I tensed and felt my spine stiffen as the explosion of my orgasm was finally allowed to be released. I came on, in her mouth as she slurped, felt her lick licking my fluids. She just held my hands firmly, as I quivered and came on her face. The orgasm was so intense, and as I can sometimes do during those moments, I lost control of my bladder, mixing urine with my juices. Angela grinned softly as she continued licking my flesh, now covered with a mixture of cum and urine, her hands squeezing mine even more firmly, a sign of her acceptance.

*****

"MIRANDA? Are you alright, you seem to be in a trance!" I felt a soft poke into my abdomen. Startled, her voice and poke brought me back to reality. I smiled and looked down at her. Angela curled up beside me, looking at me with concern.

"You had drifted to sleep Miranda and started to mutter to yourself!"

"I'm fine Angela, in fact I was just remembering how we met," I replied, looking down at her nude body, her breasts exposed to me. We had spent the Saturday in town, before Angela came round for supper.

Giggling, my hands reach for a wrist, and a silk tie that hangs from the iron bedpost. My bed is made from wrought iron, and is called the Goth bed. It is a king size bed, with the head and footboard shaped in an ornate gothic arch, a fleur de leys finishing off the Tops of the four corner bed posts from where the silk lengths are secured. In a moment, Angela is now secured to the bed, at both wrists, both of us giggling.

"So what's this all about Miranda?" as Angela tries to control her giggles, whilst pulling on the restraints.

"So what's this all about Miranda?" she says, as she tries to control her giggles. I smile as I stand, leaving for the kitchen. I can hear Angela cry out, "Miranda don't leave me," as I walk away.

Having emptied the fridge of what I wanted, I sit on the side of the bed, smiling, and seeing Angela's look of insecurity; I lean down, brushing my lips against her, softly as I kiss her softly tasting my arousal on her lips. Letting the kiss linger as my nails caresses her form, paying attention to her breasts and nipples. I feel them respond, becoming engorged and pushing into my finger tips. Slowly, I let my fingers go southwards as Angela's giggles calm down, changing into slight exhales, and gasps as her arousal begins to take hold, to take control of her. Finally, my fingers touch her labia, feeling them push back against my nails, her flesh already moist sticky from her own arousal.

Angela's gaze is met my own, softly smiling as I continue to caress Angela delicately. Whilst she is unable to feel her body respond, she is aware that it is, as she watches me intently; that she is responding, and the sight of my fingers on her, inside her is very erotic to her. As she sees her juices on my fingers she is aware that her pussy is now moist, I reach for the double cream retrieved from the fridge, and a spoon. Slowly, with the lid open I place a dollop of cream on her left breast, the one closest to me.

"Oh god that's cold," exclaims Angela, her body sending a shiver, the around the cream now covered with goose pimples. Angela looks at me, eyes wide open, her face asking what are my plans, my intent.

Slowly I reach for a strawberry, and dip it into the cream before gently taking a nibble of the strawberry. Scooping up more cream, I offer Angela the strawberry and slowly she bites, her eyes focused on me.

As Angela swallows the strawberry she smiles. I reach for a fresh strawberry, her gaze captured with mine; the strawberry is dipped in the cream; before slowly moving down to her pussy. There, the strawberry is pressed against her labia, along her slit ensuring that it is liberally coated with her nectar; before I take a bite of the strawberry, tasting the three different flavours, and scents. The room descends into an eerie silence, only broken by two lovers breathing deeply. Another strawberry is dipped into the cream, before running the strawberry along her moist slit, letting it pick up her juices and leave a trail of cream. Slowly the strawberry is brushed against Angela's lips.