A Different Kind of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my..." is all Angela can say as she before she tastes the strawberry, against her lips and her tongue, but unable to take a bite Her arousal is obvious, her nipples engorged with blood, her breathing slow deep as I gently caress her lips before allowing her to bite into the strawberry. Her eyes widen further as she tastes her nectar on the strawberry.

Another strawberry is taken, my eyes meeting her gaze, and in full view of Angela, I run the tip of the strawberry along my labia, feeling the strawberry against my flesh making me shudder with anticipation ensuring the strawberry is liberally covered with my juices. Feeling Angela's intent stare on me, the strawberry is dipped into the cream, before I offer it to Angela. She nibbles at the strawberry; I also taste the same strawberry.

Finally, taking the last strawberry, I run the strawberry along my slit, pushing it deep into my pussy, coating the strawberry with my nectar. Smiling, I move the strawberry to her slit, before I push it deep against her pussy, mixing my nectar with hers. Finally, I offer it to her allowing her to eat the entire strawberry.

I lean in, cupping her fanny with my hand, caressing her pussy and her clitoris. Meanwhile my tongue licks my lips before licking her left breast, tasting the cream cleaning her breast of the cream, leaving the cream on my lips I reach to her kissing her lips. Our tongue meets before our lips, as Angela licks the cream off my lips, before our lips merge, in a passionate kiss. The kiss is, soft, gentle, lingering yet passionate. The room fills with the sound of sighs, of two lovers kissing. My hand, still on her pussy feels her wetness, my thumb caressing her clitoris. "I want to fuck you Angela!" My voice is hoarse, breathless.

Angela smiles, "But isn't that what we're doing?"

I smile, meeting her eyes, kissing each in turn. "I mean literally Angela, in every sense of the word."

Her face is suddenly full of curiosity and confusion as she tries to understand what I've planned. I reach over to a bedside drawer where my toys are kept. Opening the draw, I grasp a double ended dildo, as I feel her intent stare. As the dildo becomes exposed to her line of sight, she giggles> softly, a hint of nerves in her voice.

"You want us to use that Miranda... on me?"

I nod softly, leaning over and running one end along her slit. She stares at the toy, her eyes wide open, her excitement obvious. Slowly, I run the toy along her slit, pressing it against her labia, before pushing the toy inside her; wanting to cover the head of the toy with her juices. With each caress, slowly I push the toy deeper inside her, opening her pussy, as her pussy accepts the toy. Angela is staring intently, visibly aroused. Meeting her eyes, my free hand holding her hand, I ease the toy in, before withdrawing it. With each gentle thrust, the toy edges its way deeper into her pussy. Finally the toy encounters resistance; almost half of the dildo is inside her. "Oh god Miranda, Are you?"

I nod slowly as I manoeuvre myself, squatting over her the head of the dildo close to my wet pussy.

"Guide it inside me please lover."

Angela smiles as her fingers reach for the dildo, and slowly pushes the head of the dildo against my labia, before running it along my slit. Smiling, I lower myself onto the phallic toy, gasping as I press down slowly before rising again. Each time I lower myself onto the toy I press harder, allowing it to fill me deeper. Each time I lower myself onto the toy, I fill my pussy being filled, stretched as the dildo invades me; my breathing becoming more profound with pleasure, anticipation.

I reach for Angela's hands, and sandwich them against my breasts "Pinch them, I need this, I want you Angela, I want you to use my tits as if they're yours."

Angela apprehensively starts to pinch and tug on my nipples, my cries of passion pleasure filling the room

"Pull them pleaseeee."

As she does, they form small perfectly formed cones of flesh. The mild pain causing a series of shivers through out my body, and a moan escapes from my lips. I start to ride the toy, slowly, raising myself up, and then forcing it inside me quickly. I repeat this motion, letting the toy tease, torment, and fuck my wanton pussy. All the while, Angela is playing with my breasts pulling the nipples, pinching making them ache from the mild pain,

"Oh god Miranda.. Oh fuck."

I look at her, her mouth smiling as she watches the show of me fucking the toy, and her. My eyes close as I gasp loudly. My primeval lust takes over my body, as I impale myself on the dildo. As my orgasm builds, my voice becomes louder, hearing Angela's words of encouragement, her hands now on my waist holding me. Slowly I stop, easing myself from the toy.

Slowly I begin to grind the dildo, leaning forward allowing my clit to touch Angela's. As I do so, my hands reaching for her oversensitive nipples, especially her right nipple. I am teasing, pulling, and caressing her nipples as I grind on the dildo; our clits grinding together, feeling the sensations sending a shiver through my body. Angela moans deeply and intently as my hands skilfully work over her breasts, knowing that it is her only means of experiencing an orgasm.

The room is filled with the sounds of two lovers fucking, the sounds of the bed creaking, soft gasps; gentle sighs as we pleasure each other. I look down, the sight of Angela on her back, the dildo holding us together. I can feel our clits touch, as I press down. I can fill the dildo deep inside me, stretching me feeling the toy on my spot; My breathing quickens so does the tempo of my riding the dildo. Knowing my orgasm is close, I increase my speed, my movements become more assertive, and aggressive.

Finally my back arches, and tenses, before the adrenalin is released. my body convulses, and spasms, my orgasm bursts from deep within, my mouth spouts utter gibberish as I swear, my physical state taking control of my body. I reach for Angela's nipples, pulling them one more time, before I lean forwards, barely in control, wanting Angela to cum as well. My lips find her breast as I kiss, lick, and bite them.

Finally, Angela cums, her orgasm is as intensely vocal as was mine, "Oh God oh my God," Expletives, blasphemies escape from Angela's lips, and I collapse of her. I hold her tightly yet lovingly, feeling her breasts rise and fall as Angela regains her breathing still joined by the dildo. Slowly after the minutes have passed, I raise myself from the dildo, before easing it from Angela's pussy, the dildo glistening with our juices. Placing the dildo on the side, we lay embraced, exhausted from the day.

*

Authors Note: This story was inspired by two events that happened within days of each other. Firstly the BBC on BBC three is advertising a series of 8 disabled females to become fashion models. The contenders include amputees, as well as two who are confined, for the most part to a wheel chair.

Secondly, the bi-room in the chat rooms at lit had a new member, who after a tragic accident was confined to a wheel chair. These two events inspired me to write a story of passion, and sensuality between a fully able person, and someone who is disabled, paralysed as a result of an accident. I have spoken to that individual in detail, all of the information regarding what the character can and cannot feel are based on the feedback from talking to her.

Please enjoy, and remember if you enjoyed the story, please remember it is polite to vote and to leave feedback; thank you.