A Different Kind Of Lust

Story Info
A man gets lucky late at nite.
1k words
3.73
74.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This woman he is with is not really a woman, but he still feels the urge to give her the best sex ever. She is pretty, long blond flowing hair, long sexy legs that she can wrap her legs around him. Her hands are soft and gentle, like a woman's hands should be. Her body is slender and petite. Her ass is small but it could be very bouncy. Her tits are big and perky, great for grabbing and sucking on. Her lips are plump and full. Her eyes are a perfect shade of brown. She is wearing some shorts that show off her legs. Her blue top is wrapped tight around her big full tits.

They are both sitting there drinking coronas, them knowing that they both want to fuck already. They sit closer and just start to grab each other's hands and arms, rubbing them very soft, and gentle. Soon their lips are interlocked with each other's. Their tongues are feeling each other's mouth's as their hands start to wander to each other's body. He rubs her tits threw her shirt and thinks "they are big". Her hands are all over his chest and his groin area feeling his now erect cock. Her hands feel so good as she starts to rub him threw his pants. She pulls away and sits on his lap. They pull off her top and he finds a pink bra holding her tits in. She reaches around and unclasps her bra and releases her tits into his hands. He takes her nipple into his mouth and licks and sucks as she is grinding her self into his lap. Both of them moaning and panting as they both start to grind into each other.

They both decide that its time to fuck and he lifts her up and puts her on the couch. She takes off her shorts and cheeky's. He peels off his pants and boxers. She turns and asks for the condom. She moves her hands to his cock and begins to stroke his cock to his fullest ever. She looks up at him and just smiles her sweetest smile. He smiles back and closes his eyes. Soon he feels the warm wet feeling of her lips. She licks the mushroom head from top to bottom. Her tongue flicks at his cock making him twitch with each cool lick. She opens up her mouth and takes in half his cock. Sending chills after erotic chill up his spine. She looks up at him and in one move takes in his entire length of his cock. He moans loud, grabbing a hold of her hair he begins to rock his hips back and forth while she takes him full into her mouth. She pulls away with only a long string of her spit from his cock to her mouth. She slides the condom into place. She looks up at him and says two words "fuck me". She crawls on all fours onto the couch, wiggling her ass just a little bit.

He climbs up behind her and grabs a hold of her soft smooth ass. He kisses her ass with the gentlest kisses ever. He grabs a hold of his cock and glides himself into her sweet tight ass. He slides into her with ease and care. She moans the softest moan, she looks back to reassure him. He continues to move back and forth, sliding in and out of her sweet tight ass. She moans soft little moans with each thrust of his cock. He moves faster and faster giving a constant slapping of their bodies. Her ass is jiggling nice and hard. His hands rub and grab her harder; finally he can't help himself and just slaps her ass with a single slap. She moans loud and hard with each hard thrust. Her tits bounce back and forth. She grabs a hold of her tits and pulls and yanks at them as he slams into her harder. She pulls away and pulls him to sit down on the couch. She climbs up to him and slides his cock back into her waiting ass.

He grabs a hold of her tits as she starts to bounce up and down on his cock. She moans her little moans as he begins to ram his cock up into her ass. He holds onto her hips and ass moaning with each thrust of his pelvis. She rides him hard and fast, her tits bouncing up and down. She leans down and they share a deep long kiss of passion. Their tongues intertwined with each other as she continues to bounce on his cock. She slams down hard with a loud moan escaping from both their lips. He grabs a hold of her and lays her down on to the couch and starts to slide in to her. Her legs wrap around his waist tight as he begins to slide in and out of her tender ass.

He begins to pick up speed with each thrust. All they hear is the sound of their heavy breathing, the slapping noise coming from his cock and her ass. They are hot and horny as they both know soon one will come along with the other. Slamming hard and faster his cock goes deeper and deeper into her ass. He looks at her and she looks at him they kiss and with one hard deep thrust he releases his seed into the condom. She feels the pulsing of his cock and comes along side with him. They both are moaning and breathing hard as they come down from their cloud. He pulls out of her gently and they both lay down on the couch breathing hard holding onto each other's hands.

They decide to dress themselves and get ready to go. He soon finds himself kissing her goodbye as he drops her off at her place. He drives home high as a kite. To come home and see that couch where it all happened, he smiles and walks to the bedroom. Takes off his clothes and lies in bed and leans over to give his wife a hug and a kiss and says to her "thanks babe I love you". She looks up at him and kisses him back. They share a long deep passionate kiss with his wife. They fall asleep dreaming of the next night to come.