A Different Kind of Revival

Story Info
New experiences years after the nude play.
10.3k words
4.7
16.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,398 Followers

This story is a sequel to my two-chapter story "The Amateur Revival." I don't think you need to read that story to follow this one, but my other story does provide some background.

This story is a work of fiction. Some real places and institutions are mentioned or alluded to, but they are used fictitiously. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those places or institutions has done anything akin to what is described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

_______________________________________________________________

I had become friends with Carol Dwyer and her late husband when I first moved to the midwestern college town of Cambridge. I was reeling from my divorce and had felt the need to leave the big city where my ex and I had lived. I had also lost interest in the law practice to which I had devoted my adult life. Several years after I moved to Cambridge, and about three years after her husband has passed, Carol and I shared an unusual experience. We both appeared in a play produced and directed by Carol's daughter Kim as her senior project for her B.A. in Theater Arts. (See The Amateur Revival CH 01 & 02). The play contained a great deal on onstage nudity. Carol and I discovered that we loved each other and that we really enjoyed showing off.

Seven years on, Carol and I were married and living in my house in the woods outside Cambridge. Carol was also a lawyer, having practiced in Cambridge for most of her professional life, but she was transitioning her practice over to a younger lawyer named Anne Mason. Carol and I focused on each other, on staying in shape (a challenge as we both grew older), and on maintaining the house and property.

We had become good friends with two other couples in the show. Weather permitting, LaTonya, Derrick, Sarah, and Aaron were often skinny-dipping in our pool. LaTonya had a side gig as a yoga instructor. For several years, she had held nude yoga classes one then two nights a week on the second floor of the old brick building Carol owned in "uptown" Cambridge. Carol and I usually participated (LaTonya let us in her classes for free in exchange for use of the space). LaTonya's classes drew many students from the university. In other words, Carol and I engaged in a lot of social nudity. However, we hadn't done anything which provided the exhibitionistic thrill of the play which was an ever more distant memory.

It was a hot Wednesday afternoon in late June. Carol was at her office. I was fixing part of the fence around our pool that had been damaged by a recent storm. As usual when weather permitted, I was working naked.

I was drilling holes in new horizontals so I could screw them to the fence posts. The drill was noisy. Once, when I stopped drilling, I heard an unfamiliar female voice say, "Mr. Stone?" I put down the drill and turned to face the speaker. I was so used to going nude that I didn't even think that I was exposing myself completely to the strange woman.

When we'd been doing the play, I was convinced that Carol and her daughter were the two most beautiful women alive. No one I'd encountered since had caused me to change that opinion, until that Saturday. The young woman facing me that day was, I guessed, was mid-twenties. Light brown hair with a slight wave framed piercing blue eyes, high cheekbones, a pert nose, broad smile, and strong chin. Her print sundress was clingy enough to show a generally slender woman with a nice chest. The hem of her dress was short enough to show firm, shapely, tanned legs. Whoever she was, she was a "wow!"

The young woman seemed to be looking directly at my dick. That reminded me that, as much as Carol and I enjoyed it, not everyone appreciated exposed genitals. "I'm sorry," I said. "Let me go in and put some shorts on."

The young woman laughed. Her laugh had a charming, almost musical quality. "You're fine," she said. "I should apologize for the intrusion."

"I'm fine with people seeing me like this if it doesn't bother you," I replied.

"Yes," the woman said, "I remember that." I must have given her a quizzical look. I had no idea how this beautiful stranger could claim any memory about me. "I'm Kelly West," she said, "Tammy and Jack's daughter. Don't you remember me?"

I remembered Kelly West. I just hadn't recognized her. Jack and Tammy West were friends of a couple who had been in the play with us: Sarah and Aaron Weiss. Back then, Kelly had been dating the Weiss's son Michael. Both had been high school seniors about to graduate and go off to college. Jack and Tammy had become friends of ours. They, the Weisses, Carol and I had spent many hours nude in and around this very pool.

"I apologize again," I said to Kelly. "I didn't recognize you. It has been a few years."

Kelly laughed again. I could easily get used to hearing that laugh. "The only time we met was right around my high school graduation," she said. "I've changed some since then."

"The change has been all positive from what I can see," I replied.

"Thank you," Kelly said with a smile. "I'm at a kind of a transition point in my life," she continued. "I'm spending some time visiting mom and dad. My first book was just published. I wanted you and Carol to have a copy. When you read it, I think you'll understand why."

Kelly handed me a thin hardcover book. The titled on the dust jacket was "Being Seen: I Young Woman's Quest to Expose Herself." That was intriguing, although I didn't know what it meant. Kelly had the look of, for want of a better term, a "good girl." Surely, the title wasn't meant literally.

I looked up from the book to Kelly. She was still smiling. "Well," she said, "I just stopped by to give you the book. I've got errands to run. It was good to see you again." That last sentence was punctuated with a very open look at my dick. "I'm here for at least a couple of weeks. I expect I'll see you again, and Carol I hope." Kelly turned and walked around one side of our house. Her dress was tight enough to suggest that she had a marvelous ass.

My encounter with Kelly West took no more than five minutes. However, I had a feeling something important had just happened. I forgot about my fence project. I pulled a patio chair into the shade, sat, and began to read.

The opening chapter was a short biography of Kelly. Some of it I had known and forgotten. My memory of Kelly was focused on a particular afternoon. I had not known much, such as the fact that Kelly had received a B.A., with honors, in English from a prestigious university in North Carolina.

Kelly's second chapter revealed why she'd brought us a copy of her book. I'm not the writer Kelly is, so I'll just quote her. Hopefully, this counts as "fair use." The most core of Kelly's second chapter read as follows:

I was a cheerleader in high school. Our short, tight-fitting uniforms were obviously designed to draw attention to our bodies. I had an attractive body, at least people told me that. People also told me I had a beautiful face. From the time I started cheering, I wondered why, if both were beautiful, I needed to cover my body why exposing my face. If exposing my body was bad, why were we required to cheer in uniforms which outlined our bodies so clearly? However, while it didn't make sense to me, I knew that you don't go naked in public.

I had a greater appreciation of people looking at me as I cheered my senior year. I fantasized about what it would be like to cheer at a football game naked. However, of course, people don't go naked in public. Very late in my senior year, I learned that some people do go naked in public.

Michael's parents, Sarah and Aaron, both worked for the university in town. Aaron was a professor and Sarah was an archivist. Like my parents, they were "open-minded" and "progressive." Just a few weeks before graduation, not long after both Michael and I had turned 18, Michael took me to see a play they were in. Michael had not told me what the play was about. I was very surprised when the play opened with Michael's parents and six other people onstage wearing robes. I was more surprised when they all took their robes off and stood before us completely naked. In fact, the eight cast members, four men and four women, were naked for most of the play. They all seemed to be having a wonderful time.

I thought both of Michael's parents looked nicer naked than they did in clothes. However, there was another man in the show who really caught my attention. He was obviously older but, in his way, as beautiful as Michael. He looked solid and powerful and had a presence that drew my eyes to him. He also had a wonderful penis. It was not as long as many I would see, but it was thick. The man was circumcised so the head of his penis was exposed. It was fat and, well, cute. I couldn't help imaging how that would feel inside of me. Michael and I had the best sex of our relationship the night we saw that show. I never told Michael that, although his penis was in me, I was imaging it was that man I had seen in the play.

Shortly after graduation, Michael called me. His parents were going to a pool party at the house of another couple who had been in the play. Michael's parents had asked if we would like to go too. Michael said that the other couple did not wear clothes in their pool and that his parents would also be naked for most of the party. Michael seemed unsure whether he wanted to go. I did. We agreed we would go. We did not talk about whether we would take our clothes off.

A few minutes after the call from Michael, my mother walked into my room. She asked whether Michael had called me about the pool party. I was surprised Mom knew about it until she explained that Sarah Weiss had invited her and Dad too. Mom said she and Dad were going. She asked whether Michael and I were going. I told her we were and asked whether she and Dad were going to take their clothes off. Mom smiled and said they had not decided that. After Mom left my room, I thought about the party. I hoped Mom and Dad took their clothes off. More than anything, though, I wanted to be naked in front of Mom and Dad.

Michael's parents went to the party early to help the couple who were hosting it. Michael came to our house, and we rode with my parents. Mom and Dad liked Michael. I wore what I thought was my sexiest swimsuit. It was a dark green one-piece that was very tight and had a very thin lining. Riding to the party, I had a pair of shorts on, but my nipples were clearly outlined by my suit.

The couple hosting the party lived outside our town, away from the road, back in the woods. When Dad parked the car, I took my shorts off and left them in the car. The back of my suit was a thong. I enjoyed the feel of the sun on my bare butt as we walked around the house. I had checked before we left our house, so I knew I was showing a camel toe. Michael whispered to me that I looked hot as we walked around the house. That made me feel happy and sexy.

Behind the house was a large pool with a deck and patio chairs inside a decorative fence. Between the pool and the house was a large charcoal grill. The first person I saw was Michael's mother Sarah. She was naked. When she saw us, she called into the house "Carol, Will: Michael and the Wests are here." Two naked people came out of the house. I stopped dead. It wasn't because they were naked. It was because the man was the man from the play, the man with the gorgeous penis.

Sarah introduced us to the couple, Carol Dwyer and Will Stone. Carol was also older but not, I thought, as old as Will. Carol was a bit big in the hips and thighs, but she was beautiful. What I looked at mostly, though, was Will's penis. It looked better close-up than it had onstage. Will and Carol were both very nice. They didn't seem bothered at all by the fact that they were naked but Mom, Dad, Michael, and I had swimsuits on.

Will offered us drinks. Michael and I were both 18, not legal drinking age, but our parents said we could have beers. I watched Will bend over the get the beers from a cooler. I could see his testicles between his legs. They looked big.

Mom and Dad kept their suits on, but sat down at a table with Will, Carol, and Michael's parents, who were all naked. Michael and I took our beers and walked to the far end of the pool. We sat sipping our beers and looking at the older people.

We sat for about twenty minutes while the older people talked and laughed. Finally, I told Michael, "I HAVE to take my suit off. Are you with me?" Michael hesitated, but finally nodded his head. I stood up, took his hand, and we walked to the table where everyone else was sitting.

We stood in front of the table, looking at Will, Carol, Michael's parents, and my parents. When we had everyone's attention, I asked "Mom, Dad, may I take my suit off?"

I do not know whether my parents expected me to undress at the party, but I am sure they did not expect me to ask for permission first. Mom and Dad looked at each other as if they were unsure what to do. After several moments of silence, Mom said, "Of course Kelly, if that's what you want to do."

I pulled the straps of my suit off my shoulders, pushed the fabric down my body, and let the suit bunch at my feet. Once I was naked, I said, "thank you Mother."

I loved being naked, and never more than that time. My father was looking at me. Michael's father was looking at me. Most important to me, Will Stone was looking at me. I stared at his face. I wondered if, seeing me naked, he wanted to have sex with me. I was getting aroused. I felt my nipples harden.

After a moment, Sarah Weiss asked, "Michael, are you going to take your suit off?" Michael didn't say anything, he just untied the drawstring in his trunks and pushed them down. Mom, Sarah Weiss, and Carol Dwyer looked at him. As I said before, Michael was beautiful naked. He and I were standing side-by-side, naked in front of our parents and their friends. I reached out and took Michael's hand. I felt very proud.

After a moment, my mother stood up. "Jack," she said, "we're the only ones with suits on. That doesn't seem right." She pulled the straps of her black one-piece off her shoulders, peeled the suit down her body, and stepped out of it. I had never really thought about whether Mom was attractive or not. Seeing her naked, I realized she was an attractive woman.

Dad blushed, but he stood up. He untied the string in his trunks and pushed them off. I had never seen my father naked before. He and Mom looked good together naked. I knew, of course, that my parents had sex. I suddenly thought of them getting pleasure from it like Michael and I did. Looking at them and seeing how they looked at each other, I had the sense they did that a lot. Did they give each other great orgasms when I was conceived? I hoped so.

I made eye contact with my mother and then with my father. I walked around the table to Mom and gave her a bare hug. Her bare body against mine felt good. I let go of Mom, stepped to my father, and hugged him. Dad's penis pressed against my bare belly. That was very nice.

It made me feel good to see my parents naked and to have them see me and Michael naked. However, I could not stop looking at Will Stone and his magnificent penis. Later in the afternoon, they put a net across the pool for water volleyball. Because Carol and Will were the oldest couple, they teamed with me and Michael, the youngest couple. During the game, there was a ball that I should have just go to Will. I tried to play it, intentionally running into him. We hit harder than I had expected and went underwater together. I used that opportunity to briefly run a hand along his penis.

It was unfair to Michael, but I thought about Will Stone all that day. I wanted to have sex with him. Should I come back later and offer myself to him? No. I could see that he and Carol were in love. Also, Michael and I only had until mid-August before he went to college in New Haven, and I went to Durham. I owed it to Michael to be faithful to him until then. Having Will Stone's penis in me was one of those things I wanted but would never get.

I remembered that afternoon well. Carol and I had been surprised when Sarah asked if they could bring their son and his girlfriend, and his girlfriend's parents. We assumed they would stay clothed, but Carol and I had no problem going nude in front of clothed people. It was our pool after all. I remembered Kelly. Although she had looked young, she had also looked very sexy in the green suit. She had been a lovely girl, although I didn't remember her as the drop-dead beauty I'd talked to earlier that afternoon.

I also remembered Kelly stripping very clearly. I'm sure everyone there remembers it. She had an aura of both innocence and sexuality. Asking her parents for permission to take her suit off, and thanking them after she took it off, were hot. I also remembered her hand on me in the pool. I wondered at the time if she was coming on to me but rejected the thought. I was an old man, and her boyfriend was a statue of a Greek god come to life. The contact between her hand and my dick must have been accidental.

When Carol got home that Saturday afternoon, I told her about Kelly's visit and gave her the book. Carol started reading Kelly's book after dinner. She was still reading in bed when I fell asleep.

When we were having coffee the next morning, Carol asked, "Have you read all of Kelly West's book?"

"No," I answered. "I stopped after her description of the party here."

"Read the rest of it," Carol told me. "Kelly has had an interesting young life. To be honest, it reads like she's had a lot of fun." Carol paused before adding, "she sure had the hots for you."

"I'm sure she's grown out of that," I replied. Carol smiled.

I finished Kelly's book that night. To summarize, Kelly was so eager to be seen nude that she volunteered as an art class nude model her freshman year of college. I was surprised they let her model nude that young. She became a paid model and continued throughout college. She met her boyfriend Adrian by modeling for a class he took. Kelly and Adrian graduated together. Adrian was an artist and had a job with the Atlanta office of a large ad agency. Kelly went with him to Atlanta and found work as a clothed model.

Kelly made good money as a clothed model but wrote that it wasn't satisfying for her. She found a team, Bruce and Meredith, who shot clothed models and did nude shoots. They were thrilled have someone as beautiful as Kelly eager to model nude. When Kelly realized that Bruce and Meredith did erotic photography, she started posing for that as well.

According to her book, Kelly did many nude shoots that resulted in just a part of her body being used in ad copy. Kelly also did a lot of posing nude outdoors. After about a year, Bruce and Meredith took Kelly and another model, Megan, to the Florida Keys. Bruce rented a boat, and they spent several days doing shoots on islets and sandspits that could be reached only by boat, some were only exposed at low tide. "By the second morning," Kelly wrote, "Megan and I wore only thin robes from the hotel to the marina. We took those off once on the boat. I think the fishermen and other men around the marina appreciated us."

Kelly recounted that they went to a very small island, nothing but sand and a few mangroves, within sight of the Overseas Highway. Bruce told the women he wanted something "hot." The two nude women began kissing and fondling each other. Before long, they were on the sand doing 69. "I learned that day," Kelly wrote, "that a woman can give me as good an orgasm as a man."

Back in Atlanta, Kelly started modeling nude while tied up in public places. Kelly was introduced to Kirk, a "rigger." The first pictures were done in relative safety in parks and the countryside. "I would strip, and Kirk would tie me to a tree or a fence so I couldn't move," Kelly wrote. "I'd almost come when he walked away leaving me there." A highlight of her modeling career, she wrote, was walking nude along Peachtree Street in Downtown Atlanta just after sunrise on a Sunday morning.

HStoner
HStoner
2,398 Followers