A Different Kind of Same Ch. 02

Story Info
A werewolf story with dd/lg premise.
3.5k words
4.7
28.6k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our third night in Greece, as a three. We'd gone to the beach, we'd gone to see the tourist sights, we'd gone on a picnic and we'd gone dancing. Now we were walking slowly along a quiet street at night, taking in the stars as much as we were able with the town lights, and enjoying being quiet together.

I'd had more fun the last three days with these two than I'd ever had at any other point as an adult. Coming to Greece for three weeks had been my 25th birthday present to myself. It was coming to a close in 36 hours. Assos lived here but had slid casually into conversation that he was not tied down here and had wanted to try living in a different country for a few years now and America seemed as fine a place to do that as any other.

Miden was here on work. He wouldn't tell us what work, apart from he worked for a private security company and he was one of the odd job men, meaning there were many areas he could do and kinda just went where and did what they needed when no one else was able to cover it. He politely but firmly said his contracts specified privacy and it differed from job to job but mostly there wouldn't be much he could share each time, sometimes not even location.

He'd felt brittle as he said it, even though his voice was polite and warm and his body language open as he held the glass of bourbon he'd been about to sip from.

At that time I'd been curled up in Assos' lap, all of us in my room, a comedy playing in the background, and the balcony door open to let the breeze of the night in. Assos and I in the big chair, Miden on the couch. His legs had been stretched out and comfy under the coffee table but he'd carefully sat up when I'd asked the question.

"I understand if that's a problem. For most women it is. They think its a dramatic cover so I can run around and do whatever, fuck whoever, that its made up. OR that I'm off in some kind of firefight with drug lords every other week. In reality its not very exciting. The potential for danger is real sometimes, but its still usually safer than it sounds.

"But I'm not a liar. I'm a man of my word. And I'm not going to promise I can tell you things or offer you things I know I can't."

I'd held my breath, frozen leaning against Assos chest, him breathing low and slow as well, hand that had been stroking my thigh paused to listen. Miden leaned forward, closer to us, elbows on knees, glass held in both hands. Without anything actually changing in his tone he seemed sad and bitter. Angry.

"I can't offer a normal relationship kitten. I can't promise to tell you how my day went, or text throughout the day, or call every night before bed. I can't promise to be home the day I'm supposed to be. Stuff changes last minute all the time. Its the nature of the business. I can't promise to give a woman kids one day when she wants them. I don't want to have them if I won't be around enough.

"And I don't know where my career is going after the next few years. I'm not interested in changing what I do for a living to please another person. I worked very hard to be good at this. No one ever handed me anything in life so everything I have is because I worked for it. And I believe in the value of what I do. I'd rather do this than give it up to do something I don't believe in in an attempt to make another person happy. If it didn't work out, I've thrown away my life's work for nothing and didn't even like what I gave it up for."

He stared at me, eyes burning slightly from restrained passion at what he was saying. I could feel the weight of his words, the check list he was going down, the deliberation in laying it all out after loosing so many potential partners because of these truths before. The hurt, old ones and newer, and buried deep, was evident like a fire at night. Not because he was being open with it. He really was doing a good job at shielding it, keeping it hidden behind layers of calm and matter of fact and casual acceptance. But I could see it like it was written on his skin right now in permanent marker. When you recognize a shield of your own, you know how to see behind It to the truth of others.

I waited, knowing instinctively he wasn't quite done.

"But, kitten, If you let me, I'll love you like you wouldn't believe. I can't give you conventional but I can give you honest. I can give you dedication. You won't ever meet someone who's willing to work harder for what he wants. I won't miss a single opportunity to show you what you mean to me, that I'm proud to say you're mine.

"We don't have to go fast. We can take as much time as you want. I'm not asking for a mating tomorrow. I'm telling you to tell me if you're willing to give this a chance, a real chance. And tell me if you're not. I'll walk away and I won't think less of you. But fuck if I don't want to. Fuck if I don't want to give you the best of what I can, and build with you. Take it one step at a time, but doing it to build. I want to build with you, kitten."

He was breathing hard by the end, tense and nearly shaking from intensity. I'd felt bad afterwards until we'd talked it through, but Miden NEEDED. He NEEDED with a depth and a strength that pulled me nearly inside out.

And I didn't just know I *could* give what he needed. I wanted to. I'd wanted to give to him from that first meeting. My cat and something else that lived inside me that had felt dormant until meeting these men WANTED to give, to both.

But Miden's need was overwhelming and swept me away. Fix. Fix. Fix. My mind chanted even as the room and Assos and life and time melted away and I found myself crawling into his lap. Fix. Fix. Fix. My cat broke through part of the guard. My ears changed. My tail grew. My heart fell out and splashed on his lap. I was kissing him and rubbing against him, purring, my cat mentally asking to be taken, before I'd even realized I'd moved. And as Miden grew hard, grabbed my ass to pull me into him, flipped us over, fumbled with his belt and jeans, paused and stared at me desperately, searchingly, begging, I'd touched his cock, and I'd kissed him.

"Kitten. I meant every word of that. Are you sure?"

And I'd taken him in my hand and bitten his ear before guiding him to me, gasped one word as he entered.

"Very".

And now, the following night we were strolling along, my hands in theirs, enjoying us. Knowing we had important questions to answer still before I left, but happy right now, and together. And I squeezed both their hands and swung them while we walked. I felt entirely at peace.

(Five years later)

When I come back to, Assos is still locked to me and my face is still buried in daddy's ribs. I feel deliciously full and satisfied. I moan softly and their voices which had been talking softly to each other stop.

"How's my littlest princess?" Dada asks me kindly, softness and warmth making up for the positively brutal rut he just put me through. I squeeze him with my pussy, and gently pull forward and sink back a few times, testing the knot, milking him. Assos groans deeply and his wolf growls and roughly thrusts into me a few times again. Its gone down but his knot is still tying us together and it hurts in a way that kills me because I want it so much.

"That was beautiful kitten. Your screams and begging to stop because you couldn't take it and then doing it anyway. Fuck. Fuck I want to be back inside you again baby. My cum hungry kitten." Daddy's voice starts out kind and praising but flips to raw hungry lust in less than a full sentence. I moan. Daddys and Dadas voices just DO something to me. Even not in a heat they make me high and WANT like I am.

"Are you a good little kitten slut for your two daddy's?" Assos growls at me, flexing his dick inside me so it rubs my spot and triggers a tiny orgasm. I pant and whine, and work my hips, my cat vertebrae so much less restricting, loosing focus on their actual words, just needing to cum, to milk his knot with my muscles until there is no seed left and then claim Midens cock until I've milked it dry again too.

I'm crying softly as I crash from the next orgasm and can hear both of them talking to me some more.

"That's my girl. My kitten. My little kitten whore. Cum on that cock baby. That's right. Fuck. Such a needy little whore baby."

"Ffuuuccckkk princess. My girl. Dadas baby girl. Knock you up. Make you carry my pups. My black wolf pups. Make you my breeding bitch. Fuck baby yes. Cum on that dick princess."

I moan as I collapse, body granting me a temporary reprieve until the next heat wave of need. Assos and Miden both lick me some more and Miden rubs his scent glands on his jaw all over my neck and face and the shoulder with his bite mark. I purr, loudly, accepting the claim happily, letting him mark me further as his, one of his pride.

Assos licks me too and smells my scruff.

"Can I pull out princess? Are you good for now?"

I shudder. Being empty is an unpleasant thought but not as psychological terrifying as it was earlier. I nod and cringe at the slow removal. I put my face back in Midens ribs and whine as I feel it all leaking back out. Its irrelevant. I'm on birth control until we all decide we're ready to start a family. But my heat makes me regret the loss of any possible babies anyway.

"I know princess. I know." Assos lays down curled up behind me so I'm sandwiched between loving massive furry bodies. I wiggle around and shove my nose under his, tail tucked in tight around me. A ball of sad calico fluff. Miden gets up and changes back. My cat stands at just under 4 ft tall at her shoulder, extremely small and petite for a were. And even with Miden in his human form I'm still the smallest. Both my men are a little over 6 feet tall as humans. He rubs my head and scratches behind my ears.

"Its time for water kitten. You're going to get dehydrated." I sigh and hide my nose further in Assos' fur. Miden walks away and comes back with a bowl of water from our downstairs kitchen. Assos uses his head to push my face towards it.

"He's right baby. Drink up."

I narrow my eyes at both of them and lay my ears flat. I hate drinking water. Cat me has more of a hatred of it even than human me. Miden crosses his arms.

"If kitten wants cock later she'll drink her water now."

I growl softly at him on principle before slouching and slinking the two feet to the bowl, making sure every ounce of my unhappiness and trepidation is radiating outwards as loudly as possible. Miden gives me a hard I will not be moved look. We have a minor stand off of eye contact before Assos nudges me and I sigh and drink it. I close my eyes while I do so I can't see either of them. My skin is starting to prickle already with the next wave and they're right. I leak more than most Weres and have had to be hospitalized for heat dehydration before.

I finish the bowl and whine piteously. Both of them give me verbal assurances that they love me and are proud of me and I'm their good little girl. I moan as the next wave starts to build. Assos curls up next to my side again and Miden kneels down to stroke my fur and scratch my cheeks for a bit before I start shaking and he changes back.

My cat is panting at the sight of her naked mate then at her proud, sleek leopard with his tantalizing spots. The second he's changed she's arching again, and crying for him. The sick feeling of being empty and needing to NOT be empty is shooting back through me full force. His leopard gives a loud challenging mating yowl, his alpha responding to my smell again. I shake, tired already from earlier and my body temperature spikes again. Fuck its hot in here.

Miden yowls again with a bit of a snarl in it. In cat its loosely translated as come here bitch, but meant with the animal connotation rather than human. Its a mate call. Its primal and deeply ingrained in all of us as Weres and my body needs to hear it as much as his body needs to give it.

I tremble as my fur stands up when the snarl starts again, slow and layered in command. My cat is positively ecstatic. Her mate is here, proving strong, proving willingness to fight, to claim what's his, prove his worth. She's SO lucky to have this quality of mate. She yowls back, a primal scream of her own, telling him if he wants it he has to take it. Assos is laying next to me in a moderate state of relaxation, calmly telling princess that he wants to see her mounted, see her full, see her knotted like the good girl she is. Telling her what a beautiful cat she is and how much he loves me.

Miden screeches and I run. The chase, God, the chase. Nothing gets me wetter or him harder and more desperate to take. It could be because we're both cats. I leap to the right and we're off, chasing, dodging, careening around the room that's now much too small. Fuck we need a real run again soon. Fuck. We smash into a corner and I land on my back, attempt to flip over but Miden pins me first, teeth on my throat.

I freeze, then melt. GOOD mate. GOOD mate. My legs fall open easily as I turn to water below him, purring hard enough to hear upstairs, wiggling my body below his to fan my scent and tempt him into taking me.

He does.

Its a mutual yowl of satisfaction as he buries himself inside me to the hilt.

My back legs paw at his belly, miming a vicious gutting, even as I pull myself closer with my abs and wrap my front legs around his neck. Miden keeps his bite on my throat as he thrusts again, hard, whole body weight behind it. He likes to try and break me. He often does. He primals hard, even human. He has to fuck through it to get to gentle. Assos needs to start gentle and build into rough, every other time except heats. Miden just needs to own and take.

He dominates my cat now, jarring me, growling, covering me. Making sure I feel how small my body is under his. That I feel helpless, that he's taking what he wants from me and I can do nothing but let him. It affects me every time, ever since our first. Something in me knows he needs to take and WANTS to give. It wants to surrender to him and trust him.

Cat me and human me screams now in pained ecstasy as his shoves into me again, this time ramming his knot into my pussy. Human me starts crying. Not because pain because in a heat and as a cat, the very real pain registers very differently. Human me is crying from the burst of euphoria coming from Miden that I have once again chosen to accept him. That still, years later, I let him use me and take me like a helpless ragdoll and I genuinely love it. That I think no less of him for needing this. I cry because the bond is suddenly re-strengthened as we open fully and accept each other for who we are and his human voice gets a tiny bit louder, clearer, more deeply ingrained in my head. Midens human is suddenly cooing to me, cradling me in his leopard paws, shooting his cum into me, telling me on repeat "daddy loves you kitten. Daddy loves you kitten".

My cat purrs non-stop as the knot swells and she feels his cum, hot and fast, satisfying her heats need for baby-seed. He isn't biting me anymore, but has his head pressed into my shoulder and neck where I'm balled up underneath him, and he's simply panting, smelling me, drowning his senses with me. He's beyond purring. He's done, floating in our bond, in our closeness, in our mate-ness. He'd never expected to mate. Ever. Sometimes he needs time to just feel it.

I lick his neck and ear that's closest to me. They both claim my tongue tickles them because its so small.

"Fuck princess. I can't even see you, he's covered you so well baby," Assos tells me through our bond now, smiling. "There's just this tiny white tip of a tail and some bits of ear and whisker. Does my baby feel safe?"

"I love you both so much," I reply with feeling. I can't express better. But my heart wants to burst. I try to push the feeling into both of them through the mental bond, but we know that each other registers how the others feel things differently. To me, I'm pushing a magnificent burst of colors and a specific temperature of heat into them because that's how my brain registers the deep love. They don't receive the message in quite the same way I send it however.

"I know," Assos says softly though, and I feel his body heat and he comes to lay next to us, fur touching ours. Im silently grateful. Miden is sunken deep into the bond. I'm going to need help soothing when he comes out. Miden has never done things halfway. When he allows himself to go to that place, to immerse himself in the bond and feel the psychological benefits of it, he goes deep. It leaves him shaken and sometimes scared and angry when he comes out. Assos has always been a big help in getting daddy grounded again afterwards.

Daddy trembles and I feel him swimming in the bond, deeper than usual, overwhelmed by the truth and love and acceptance in it. Its impossible to hide your real thoughts, your real feelings in your mate bond. The stronger the bond the more clearly you can see and feel and hear your mates inner thoughts and beliefs. Miden is somewhere in the memory of that spring a few years ago when we were all bonded but this was still new and fragile and he'd come home from a work assignment in mental and emotional tatters and we'd glued him back together. It had been a make or break moment for us with Miden ready to break it and run, convinced it would be better and that we couldn't really love him and would be better off without him, that he didn't deserve it after some things he'd done.

He stirs the memory of the end of that night gently, in awe. I send a reassuring wave of certainty to him and Assos as always is a steady presence providing an anchor.

Daddy pulls me closer to him, and I shiver as his knot moves and triggers me, his claws flex gently, tenderly, rippling my fur under them. He breathes a relieved sigh into my neck.

"We're both glad you stayed too," Assos murmurs. Miden shifts over me again, seeking even closer, even deeper, even more touch. Assos leans against him as he lays, giving him more physical touch to ground him. I gently squeeze my muscles, coaxing more cum from his knot and sending daddy a burst of satisfaction and happy that he's the one inside me, breeding me.

There's a small sigh and daddy relaxes. His leopard and human drift into sleep. Assos and I soon follow suit.