A Different Kind of Stress Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck yeah I did,' Alexis snuggled into Kate, 'Did I live up to you fantasies?'

Despite everything she'd just done to the younger woman, Kate found her cheeks heating up at Alexis' question, 'Almost sweetie.'

Alexis pressed her palm between Kate's breasts and pushed herself up, her eyes staring questioningly into Kate's with a slow, saucy smirk spreading her lips, 'Only almost? Maybe I should crawl back down and give you another tonguefucking?'

Kate rolled her eyes and shivered with want at the offer, 'I have a better idea Lex, think these lovely legs,' Kate stroked her fingers along Alexis' thigh, 'Can walk yet?'

'If it means I get to fuck you more,' Alexis growled huskily, 'Then I'm going to walk wherever you want me to.'

Kate gripped Alexis' knee, lifting her up and allowing Kate to slip out from under her. Standing up, she nearly lost her resolve when she turned to see Alexis draped across the now damp couch, 'I think we could both do with a shower, don't you agree?'

The grin on Alexis' face grew when she cottoned onto the older woman's hinted suggestion, 'I agree, though I could do with a little help getting clean again. Maybe I should find a hot, sexy brunette to help me rub myself down.'

'How about we both help each other?' Kate offered her hand to Alexis, who duly took it, 'And I believe the shower back here is more than big enough for us both.'

'Plus it has a pulsating shower head, doesn't it?' Alexis giggled as she let herself be lead into the master bedroom.

[Six Hours Later]

Rick Castle paused at his front door, his distracted mind taking a moment to register the gales of laughter coming from inside his home. A five minute conversation with the cabbie after leaving his publicist's office had left him building a scene for the next installment of the Heat series and Rick knew that he could disappear into his head while he was scene building.

Swinging the front door open with a big smile, he paused at the sight of his wife and daughter wrapped up in the large fluffy gowns they owned as they painted each other's toenails, a day's pampering supplies spread around them.

'Looks like you've had a fun day,' Rick grimaced at the overpowering smell of nail varnish hitting his nose. The action meant he missed the way Alexis' hands twitched, the bright red polish streaking over Kate's foot, 'I should blow off the meetings tomorrow and stay home, join in the fun you two have had today.'

'Oh I definitely agree babe,' Kate grinned at a bright red Alexis, Rick not noticing as he wandered over to the kitchen, 'I think you'll really enjoy our next girls afternoon.'

Had it not been for his mind full of the scene he was creating, Rick would have questioned the smirk Kate wore and the way Alexis' entire face turned a deep red colour. As it was, he mumbled off a short explanation and disappeared behind his office door to try and make sense of the mess in his head.

'I still cannot get used to how clueless your father can be sometimes,' Kate chuckled softly.

'Tell me about it,' Alexis grinned, her fingers stroking along Kate's calf, 'I doubt he'd have noticed if you were fucking me with that dildo on this couch.'

'Makes me wonder just what we could get up to before he cottons on,' Kate's grin turned salacious as she opened her robe to her new lover.

Something made Rick look up from his laptop, the stream of words leaving his fingers halted for a moment, a flash of movement in his bedroom temporarily halting his flow. Shaking his head, he disappeared back down the rabbit hole oblivious to the two naked women once again enjoying each others bodies in his shower.