A Different Kind of Therapy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they pulled out, Caroline looked down on us and said, "There's a shower in the back of the barn and plenty of soap. Clean up and then follow the sign." With that they disappeared from view, leaving Lucy lying on top of me and our faces still perched between the other's thighs.

"Oh my god," Lucy said after a second. "That was unbe-fucking-lievable." She slowly levered herself off me and off the hay bale.

"I know. I know," I struggled up to a sitting position. Then my hand snaked out and I grabbed Lucy's wrist. "Come here, babe," I whispered, pulling her gently.

She didn't resist and we came together in a passionate kiss. I'm not sure how long it lasted. But when we separated I said, "I've never really met you before today, but I feel like what we went through together just did something to us. Am I crazy?"

"No, I know what you mean. Like we're sisters or something."

I laughed, "I got a spanking once, with my sister, but ain't never done with her what I did with you."

She laughed too. "No, me either. But wow, I don't know. I haven't done anything like that with anyone. And how it felt to be up against you as we both got whipped. I don't think I would have survived it without you. Thank you." She kissed me again, shorter this time, but just as meaningful.

"We should wash," I said. "It didn't sound like we were done yet."

She stood up and grabbed my hand to pull me up too. "No it didn't. I hope we get to do whatever it is together."

"Oh, god, yes," I said. We held hands as we walked to the back of the barn where there was indeed a shower stall surrounded with cobalt blue tile separated by a shoulder-high wall also covered with the blue. There were three shower heads and plenty of room. We took turns washing each others bodies and hair and I very much enjoyed the gentle nature of the caresses I both gave and received. I was fascinated by her breasts as I washed them. I realized that while I'd eaten a few pussies over the past week, I hadn't spent much time with anyone's breasts.

"Lucy," I said as my soapy hands moved around her body. "How would you feel about maybe getting together sometime. Maybe for another shower if nothing else. I like this."

"Mmmm," she said, "me too. More than just a shower though," she kissed me.

I flicked her nipples gently with my thumbs, "Okay! More." We laughed.

It felt wonderful to finally be clean. There was a pile of fluffy white towels outside the shower area and we dried off and wrapped ourselves up, sarong style. Another pair of towels went around our hair. We had discussed whether we should be still naked but since we didn't have any directions, we figured we might as well act like normal. Though this "normal" wasn't like the old "normal."

There was a sheet of paper tacked up next to the towels. It said that we should go out the back of the barn and along the path marked "H.T." and report in when we were clean.

The path led around behind the back of the farm house where we found our therapists sitting together in a hot tub. "Lucy! Pam!" Caroline said, waving at us and smiling. "Come in and join us."

Lucy and I looked at each other and the expressions on the other women's faces and shrugged. We were exactly going to argue though, we'd been literally beaten into submission. We unwrapped our towels from around us and climbed into the tub. There was room for more than the four of us. Caroline and Erica were sitting close to each other on one side of the tub. Lucy and I sat on the other, hip to hip under the water.

"You guys were fabulous," Erica said, beaming. "How are you feeling?"

"Um, confused, Mrs. Landry," I said.

"Not Mrs. Landry now," she waved her hand. "Erica's fine. Therapy's over."

"She's right," Caroline said, "Therapy's over and you guys did great. Lucy, your tongue was marvelous. Are you still so set against going down on me?"

"No," Lucy said shyly. "I liked it. You were right. I always wanted to. Do you want me to do you again? Now?"

Caroline laughed. "No, but I will take a rain check. We're all pretty wiped out. I love doing therapy, but I can't keep up the pretense for too long. I like it when we can all finish up like this."

And so we spent another hour in the hot tub, soaking and relaxing and recovering from what just happened and not incidentally going over it again and discussing it. I realized later that was their sly way of just a little more psyching us out. It wasn't like what had happened at any of my other therapy sessions, but I guess Caroline and Erica were different. They both lived at the farm, more or less as a couple. The horses were Caroline's passion though. Erica, surprise, surprise, was a psychologist, one of the first ones brought into the program by Jennifer and her partner.

Eventually it was time to leave and Lucy and I got dressed in the clothes we'd brought. Leaving Caroline We exchanged phone numbers and emails and promises to call in the parking lot before we eased ourselves into our cars and drove back to our homes.

I got home a half hour before Alison came home from school. Plenty of time to slip into a nightgown and crawl into bed, pretending I'd been there the whole time.