A Different Kind of Thief

Story Info
She got much more than what she wanted...
1.2k words
4.22
32.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was while I was staying in university. I had a dormitory all to myself, which was very lucky since a lot of people attended the university that year. I was doing a course in English and IT because I'd always wanted to be an internet writer. I was glad no-one else stayed in my dorm since I'm bisexual, a secret that would be hard to keep if anybody shared my dorm. Being bisexual is nothing big-it just means I'm as comfortable having a dick in my ass as I am fucking other people's asses.

Being bisexual had its benefits, one of which I was able to use one night. I was in the shower at the time, but I was almost done. I suddenly heard footsteps in my dorm and switched off the shower, it would be easier to hear things that way. I could definitely hear creaking I the next room, so I grabbed the towel and slowly stepped out of the bathroom. The thief was lurking just behind the corner, and I heard the footstep that signalled they had stepped closer. That step acted like a trigger.

I whipped around the corner and covered the thief's face with the towel. I snapped on the lights, grabbed a small wooden box from the table and smashed it into the thief's face. They tripped over themselves at the impact and banged their head against an empty wardrobe. I whipped the towel off them and wrapped it around my waist as quickly as I could. "Wait, no!" the thief pleaded in a very small voice, but loud enough to tell me it was a woman.

"Who are you and what are you doing in here?" I asked, grabbing her balaclava and pulling it off her head.

"m-m-My name's Helena and I-I was looking for something..." she replied, clearly terrified.

"Yeah, if I shared this dorm with anyone that excuse might work." I replied sarcastically

"N-no, I was looking for something else." Without another word, she pulled a small camera phone out of her jeans pocket and pointed at my groin. I took the camera phone on a hunch and searched through the images. My hunch was correct-she'd already taken some photos of my dick while I was asleep.

I smirked and told her "Well Helen, you've seen mine. I think it only right that I see yours in return."

She looked even more scared at these words "But, I-I-" she stammered, but the look I gave her stopped any more words. She took off her hoodie first, then her T-shirt, all the while looking even more nervous. She took off her bra and seemed intent suddenly on showing off her boobs, as though she didn't want me to see what was lower down.

"Come on, Helen. What are you scared of?" I asked her, which put paid to that particular plan.

She took off her trainers slowly, and her jeans even more so. It was when she turned around that I saw a bulging erection through a pair of boxer shorts. Realization washed over me, among a certain lust that came from nowhere. She opened her mouth and attempted to apologize, but I replied "The boxers too."

She obliged, and 8 inches of dick stuck straight out on front of her, shocking me momentarily. By now, I'd normally have called security, but she was cute, she had red hair (which was an added bonus) and, most importantly, she had 8 inches of meat-meat that I could use. "I can think of something you can do to stop me reaching for the alarm." I told her, she looked up at me, hope flooding her face.

"How? Do you want a blowjob? To fuck my asshole? If it stops you calling security, I'll do anything for you." She replied, talking very fast.

"Wait right there." I told her, reaching under my bed, for that is where I kept all my sex toys. I found what I was looking for-a butt plug-and handed it to Helen. "I'll tell you what's going to happen-you're going to stuff that into your ass, bend me over the table, and fuck my ass with that massive dick until I tell you to stop. Then you're going to put the butt plug in your mouth to stop you screaming while I fuck your asshole raw. Got it?"

There was a moment of silence while she processed this information, then she gave a single nod before placing the butt plug against the wall and slowly pressing it into her ass. I bent over the table, and felt her prodding the entrance to my hole, then she slid it in. Inch by inch, I felt her massive cock fill my ass up, drawing out a very long sigh of pleasure from the both of us. I whispered three words, my voice filled with longing for more: "Fuck me, Helen."

I felt her pull her cock back, before sliding it back in slowly. I felt her gaining confidence with each thrust, for each push felt harder than the previous one. All I could think of was the massive dick in my asshole, and the pleasure it was giving both me and the woman who owned it. I felt Helen start to fuck me faster, speeding up slightly on every thrust into my tight asshole. I didn't tell her to stop, so great was my pleasure as she speeded up even more. It was when I noticed her breathing get heavier that I caught my breath momentarily and said "Stop. It's my turn now." before I felt her pull out of me and saw her take the butt plug out of her ass and transfer it into her mouth.

"Good girl." I told her, as she got on the table, rolled onto her back and spread her legs, ready to feel my 7 inch length penetrate her. I prodded the entrance to her hole a single time before shoving my whole cock inside her asshole. I heard her muffled scream through the butt plug and her cock sprayed cum all over her curvy body. I started to fuck her ass, feeling it almost suck me in, hungry for more. With every push, I went in harder than before. She was panting like crazy and I knew she was loving ever second of it-getting fucked by the man she'd always wanted to.

I felt myself building up to my climax and panted "Take out the butt plug-I'll shoot my load down your throat." and she took out the butt plug immediately as I pulled out my dick, on the verge of cumming. She opened her mouth and I sprayed my cum straight into it, burst after burst. I collapsed onto the bed, breathing as though I'd just run a marathon. Helen swallowed my cum-every last drop-and commented her approval by saying "Tastes amazing." before joining me on the bed.

"So, how was it?" I asked, a childish question, but she gave a decent answer: "Fucking and getting fucked by the man of my fantasies? Fucking epic." I smiled in response as Helen crossed over to her clothes and started getting redressed. I kept silent, watching her dress, until she'd reached for the doorknob: "Helen?"

"Yeah?" she asked, whipping around and smiling.

I couldn't help but look at her crotch as I asked my next question: "Do you think you can try stealing pictures of my cock again tomorrow night?"