A Different Kind of Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Cory asked her if she got horny from dancing in front of all those people and Danee told her that she always got horny when she got undressed in front of people and by the time she finished her dancing stint she was dripping wet. In fact, she told us that she had one steady customer, a middle aged married guy, who loved to dip his dollar bill in her slit and see how wet it became from her juices before pocketing it and slipping a fresh one in her garter. She didn't know what he did with all the wet bills but he loved to save them.

We left the restaurant and headed back to Rocky's and Cory asked if she and Danee could sit in the back of the car. They started to make out on the way home and were just about ready for anything by the time we got into the living room. Rocky suggested that Danee put on a show for us to get us all warmed up, including herself, and she walked over to the CD player and put on a sexy slow jazz number by Wynton Marsalis and proceeded to mesmerize all of us with her movements. She was sexy as hell and simply gorgeous. When she started to reveal her body, Cory was totally captivated by her and her eyes darted from the fantastic, natural breasts, that didn't drop an inch when she removed her bra, to her well cushioned hips and ass to her gorgeous thighs and legs.

When she was totally naked, she turned and walked over in front of Cory and started moving her body in time to the slow music while she ran her fingers over her erect nipples and shaved mound. Cory seemed like she was in a trance and then, without saying a word, stood up in front of Danee and removed her clothes in the same sexy movements as Danee had used. When she was naked, she walked up to Danee and took her in her arms and the two of them soul kissed each other while running their hands over each other's bodies. Then Cory slipped her hand between Danee's thighs and broke their kiss to bring her soaking wet fingers to her lips and taste her copious juices.

"No wonder your client dips his bills in your juices. They're absolutely delicious and he probably goes home and tastes you there." she said to her as she asked Danee to lay back on the couch as she wanted to spend some quality time enjoying her nectar.

Danee smiled and sat back and spread her legs wide as Cory got down on her knees in front of her and proceeded to lick her cunt from her clitoris down to her vaginal opening murmuring her approval of Danee's flavorful crotch.

Rocky and I undressed with our eyes fastened to Cory's talented tongue and the reactions she was getting from Danee. Danee was telling her how good her tongue and lips were and every once in a while would gasp and raise her hips when Cory hit a particularly sensitive spot. Cory was tweaking Danee's nipples as she sucked her cunt and soon had her writhing in ecstasy. Both of us were fully erect and playing with each other's cocks as we watched the sexy spectacle when Rocky suddenly got up and kneeled down behind Cory and slid his thick organ into her wet pussy. I took his cue and walked over next to Danee and fed her the head of my penis to suck which she took to like a duck to water. In order to give her as much as she wanted, I had to get up on the couch and feed my cock into her hungry mouth and fuck it while she sucked deeply on the thick shaft and head.

She was gurgling and moaning in passion as she fucked Cory's face and drew firmly on my throbbing penis. Then she clamped her lips around my cock and I watched her body shake as she went into orgasm and I heard my wife cry out in surprise as she received large quantities of a milky white substance that flowed out of Danee's cunt as she came. Cory lifted her head from the wet crotch after the flow stopped to tell us that she just tasted the most delicious sweet cream in the world and marveled at the amount of discharge that came out.

Meanwhile, Rocky continued his thrusts into her and a few moments later she wet his cock with her juices as her orgasm overcame her. I pulled my cock out of Danee's mouth and Rocky withdrew his from Cory as both girls looked like they needed to relax a while before continuing. Cory sat alongside Danee and rested her head on her shoulder and Rocky and I just naturally gravitated towards each other as we gazed at our huge erections. We were standing in front of the girls when I just had to drop to my knees and take his gorgeous penis into my mouth and begin to worship it as I cupped his big balls in my hands. "God, that's sexy!" Cory cried and Danee had to agree with her.

As I lost myself in sucking the beautiful penis, I heard Cory ask Danee if watching two men having sex was as much of a turn on to her also and Danee told her that she always was much more excited when Rocky invited a guy to join them in bed as she loved watching them fuck and suck each other. Then Rocky tapped me on the shoulder and told me not to be one way since he wants something to suck on also so we lay down and rested our heads on our thighs as we both lost ourselves in each other. His cock was always my favorite, probably because it was the first, but more likely because it was so delicious and smooth and felt like heaven when I had him deep down my throat.

We took each other up on one high after another as we sucked and fingered our assholes and played with our balls until I suddenly felt his body tense and his penis swell as it exploded and began spurting cum into my hungry mouth. As I swallowed each delicious load, my organ started spurting its load into his voracious mouth and both of us lost ourselves in the pleasures of orgasm until our last spasms ended. We kept holding our organs in our mouths until they started to slowly recede and then we rolled over with a big sigh as the girls told us how much they enjoyed watching us.

Rocky got up and went over to the bar to get us some cold drinks and Danee followed to help him as I got up off the carpet and sat down next to Cory. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips as she told me how beautiful it was watching Rocky and I have sex. "You really dig him, don't you?" she asked and I told her that I thought sex with him was better than any other guy I ever knew. She told me it showed as the two of us looked fabulous together and anyone could see how much we enjoyed one another. I asked her to get me nice and hard after our short break as I couldn't wait to get at Danee especially after the experience that she had with her a short while ago.

"Make sure you taste her cum juices as they are as delicious as sweet cream" she told me and I told her that I was watching as she gulped down the orgasmic juices and couldn't believe how much she ejected.

Danee and Rocky were huddled in discussion over at the bar and when they came back, they were both smiling as Rocky announced that he was going to call one of his male dancers and see if he could join them later. Danee told us that his name was Tad, actually Tadashi since he was from Japan, and was a body builder but that his fame came from his penis which was not too long but very thick and was a delight to see as well as play with. Rocky said that he danced for him a couple of nights a week on Bi Nights as well as Ladies' Day and was immensely popular. Danee told us that she had danced with him one night at a private show for a prominent businessman in town and they did everything but actually fuck on stage.

"He gets as excited as I do when dancing naked and his cock got hard and I couldn't take my eyes off it as was the case with everyone in the room including the straight guys" she said.

"I know that you're going to love playing with it" she said to me "and Cory will also except that I have to warn you to be careful when you take him in your pussy as he can easily split you apart" she warned her.

"Then I'll have two Cory's to play with! That won't be too bad." I interjected and Cory looked at me with a wry smile.

Rocky picked up the phone and after talking quietly for a few minutes told us that Tad would be over in about an hour. After we relaxed a while, Rocky suggested that we retire to the playroom and, as soon as we got into the bedroom, Cory told Danee that she was going to prepare me for her as I couldn't wait to have sex with her and pushed me back on the bed as she got down between my legs and started teasing my cock with her tongue. Rocky volunteered to help out and got alongside her and the two of them took turns licking and sucking my entire crotch area. Danee asked if I would like some pussy while they were so occupied and squat over my face and lowered her delicious looking crotch to my waiting mouth.

I breathed in her womanly scent and tasted the sweetness of her vagina as she moved around and fed me various parts to suck. After some time, Cory announced that I was ready and asked Danee to lift herself off my face and lay back on the bed so that she could watch me fuck her. Danee lay down and spread her legs for me and when I looked down at the sight of her spread out so beautifully, I could have cum right then but didn't and fit the tip of my swollen crown to her well lubed pussy and thrust it inside as she gasped in pleasure and wrapped her legs around my waist and met my every thrust with one of hers.

Cory asked Rocky to fuck her while they watched us and I grinned at him as he filled her cunt with his beautiful erection and we moved together fucking in unison as both girls watched each other and held hands. We had been fucking like this for some time when I noticed Danee starting to breathe heavily and Cory told me that I should pull out just before she cums and go down on her so that I could taste her juices.

"You won't want to miss that!" she said and Rocky voiced his agreement adding that it has become his favorite health drink.

I waited until she started to moan loudly and lift her hips to meet my thrusts and when her face screwed up in lust, I pulled out my cock and dropped my mouth to her cunt and began thrusting my tongue deep inside her as I lightly pinched her fully hard clit. She grabbed my head in her hands and groaned as she started to cum and a steady stream of milky white juice spurted into my waiting mouth in one spasm after another. I tasted the first load and found it very sweet and like Cory said, it was very much like sweet cream.

I fastened my mouth to her hole and drew in deeply as she continued feeding me her fabulous juices in such a quantity that I couldn't believe it. Each spurt was delicious and I couldn't seem to get enough and kept sucking deeply on her vagina long after her orgasm passed to make sure that I got every drop. I lifted my face from her cunt and looked at her with wonder as I told her how absolutely delicious she was.

"I told you! It's now my favorite drink" Rocky said and Cory added that it was hers also and all I could do was nod in agreement.

Cory had cum just before Danee and since Rocky and I were at the stage where we could remain hard for a long time before cumming, we got up and licked our women's juices off each other's cocks before sitting back and relaxing as the girls rested. As Rocky and I played with our erections, we heard a car arrive and shortly thereafter the doorbell rang. Rocky answered the door and came back a few minutes later followed by a good looking young Japanese with a fabulous build. You could see his muscles through his shirt and tight pants and Rocky introduced him to us and told him to take off his clothes and join us in bed.

As he undressed and displayed his naked flesh, Cory nudged me and smiled but when he took off his shorts and turned to face us, we both let out an audible gasp when we saw his penis. It was no more than about seven inches long but was the thickest either of us had ever seen. It reminded me of a fireplug and was absolutely fantastic. I wondered what it was going to look like when hard and didn't have long to wait as it started to rise almost immediately as he walked over to the bed.

He bent over and kissed Danee and shook Rocky's cock in greeting and sat down next to him and casually ran his fingers over Rocky's erection. I asked if he minded if I got better acquainted with him and in answer he lay back and exposed his unbelievable organ to my gaze. Cory moved over next to me and both of us ran our fingers over the huge penis and grasped it in our hands to feel its girth. I leaned forward and took the crown in my mouth but all I could manage was part of the head and I nursed on it a moment before turning it over to my wife who tried also with not much luck either. His cockhead was nice and smooth and I loved the texture but it was frustrating not to be able to really take it in my mouth and suck it.

Rocky told us that he loved sucking the crown as it really felt like he had a cock in his mouth and that Tad was famous for his delicious precum which he dispensed in vast quantities. As I was licking his smooth crown, a large drop of precum welled up in his deep slit and I sucked it off before it had a chance to drip down and found it really was delicious. I offered some to Cory who loved it so much she declared that she was going to bottle it and sell it for a thousand dollars a gram and make a fortune! Tad asked if he had anything to say about it and she told him, with a smile, to shut up and just continue making more product.

The four of us shared his delicious production and, while three of us sucked his cock and kept the flow of nectar coming, one of us fed him either cock or pussy. After he sucked me for a while, when I was called down for my turn on his organ, he told me that he loved the taste of me and wanted more later which I told him was fine with me as he knew how to suck cock very well. Cory told me later that he was very talented at sucking pussy also and she enjoyed feeding him hers. After we had our fill of his nectar, Danee suggested that Cory sit on Tad's organ and see how much she could take and Cory smilingly got up and squat over the monster and fit it to her wet hole and tentatively started lowering herself on it.

I was lying right alongside and when I looked over and saw that huge penis entering my wife's cunt, remembered what Danee had said and told her to be careful or I would wind up with two Cory's. She grunted and stopped lowering herself when she had about half of it inside and told us that was it, that she couldn't take anymore. Danee told her to enjoy what she had inside and Cory told us that she never in her life felt so filled up with cock. She looked down at Tad and asked, "Have you ever been able to really fuck a woman?" and he smiled ruefully and said that once in Japan, he had fucked a woman who had taken all of him but that was the last time and if he had known it at the time, he would have married her.

Cory enjoyed what she had inside her and wet his organ with her juices twice before relinquishing the thick instrument to Danee who took about the same amount and also had a couple of orgasms before giving her pussy a well earned rest. When she lifted herself off the monster erection, Rocky announced that he was going to see how much he could take of it and straddled Tad and guided the head to his asshole which he had liberally lubed with KY. His face screwed up in consternation as he managed to get the crown inside him and then relaxed a bit as he got used to the thickness in his ass and slowly lowered himself on it until he had most of it inside.

He didn't look very comfortable and I bent down to suck his cock so that maybe he would relax and enjoy it more and he thanked me and told me that it felt much better now. He fucked the monster pole slowly and Tad started breathing heavily and grasped him around the waist and guided him around on it as he moaned in passion. After a few minutes, Tad cried out that he was cumming and Rocky gasped as he felt the hot cum spurting into him in one stream after another until the organ stopped jerking and the flow stopped. Tad thanked him for the release and told us that ass fucking was the only way he got off other than being stroked.

His cock got soft but was almost as big as when hard and as we relaxed, Rocky asked if I would like to try it next but I told him that I was afraid I'd bleed for a week and didn't want to screw up my vacation so thanks but no thanks. I told him I'd settle for sucking it and stroking it. Cory asked Tad if his cock was always very large even when he was growing up and he told us that in his pre-teens whenever his friends had a jerk off contest, he was the most popular in the group and that they all wanted to watch him stroke. In high school, the girls had all heard of his cock size and some sampled it out of curiosity although none of them would let him fuck them. She asked whether it ran in the family and he told her that, as far as he knew, he was the only one. He stayed a while longer and told us that he had to get back to the club as he had another stint at the bar stage before the club closed.

After he left, I told Rocky that as much as I enjoyed playing with Tad's cock, I was looking forward to worshipping his organ much much more. We decided to get some sleep as Rocky had an appointment in the morning and would take Danee home on the way into town. I slept with my cock in Danee's pussy and woke up during the night to find myself fucking her until I came and fell back asleep again. In the morning, Cory and I had a turn with her again since we wouldn't be seeing her as we were leaving the following day.

When Rocky got back in the early afternoon, he took us around to see some of the other sights in the area and told us that for our last night in town, he wanted to have us all to himself so we went out to dinner and spent the rest of the night taking turns on each other and making Cory happy by feeding her two cocks at once. The morning we left, I sucked his cum out of him and made him promise to visit us in New York and stay at our apartment for as long as he liked. We said our goodbyes and headed for Las Vegas and points west.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12