A Different Kind of Vacation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got back to Sarina's around 5 and were on our way to the hotel by 6. We entered the casino and headed for the blackjack tables and spotted Sarina in the pit. She saw us coming and pointed to a table that she wanted us to go to. When we got there she came over and showed us our two seats which she had reserved for us and told us to enjoy ourselves for a couple of hours until she gets off work and Billy arrives. It so happened, whether by design or circumstance, Marty, the same dealer we had yesterday, was dealing and recognized us as Sarina's friends so it was like old home week and we felt very comfortable having him at the table. I had won about $50 yesterday and Cory had lost about the same amount so we decided to start with the same hundred each and stop playing if we lost it.

Every once in a while, Sarina came over to chat and see how we were doing and it happened that I was on a streak and had been winning quite a few hands and doubling my bets each time so I was ahead about $500 and Sarina asked if I planned on having dinner or just continuing. I told her that as soon as Billy arrived to let us know and we would go to dinner as I didn't expect my luck to hold out forever.

She smiled and said, "You never know!" and went over to a dealer who had called for her.

I was still ahead about the same amount when I heard a voice behind me say,

"I'm sorry, sir but you're winning too much money and we don't allow that in this casino."

We both turned to see a very tall, good looking guy smiling down at us as he offered his hand and said,

"I'm Billy, your host for the evening!"

We introduced ourselves and picked up our chips and stood up as I asked him where the closest cashier was so that I could cash in the heavy chips for bills. He pointed it out and offered Cory his arm as Sarina came up and took mine and led me to the windows. Then we rejoined them and Billy led the way into the restaurant which was class personified. I knew all about the Maccioni's from their restaurant in New York which was only a few blocks from our apartment but had never eaten there. This place was a jewel box in décor. It had polished wood everywhere and a striped tented ceiling that made it look like you were eating in a sultan's palace.

The hostess showed us to our table and, after the waiter brought us our drinks, we proceeded through a magnificent dinner in which everybody's main course seemed to have truffles. The food and the service was beyond compare and Billy turned out to be a great companion with story after inside story about well known sports personalities.

During the course of conversation, I found out that he had been in the Marine Corps Reserve in college and had served 2 years in Camp Lejeune before becoming a pro hockey player. Not being a hockey fan, I hadn't recognized his name and he kidded me all night about it. When he found out that I, too, was an ex-Gyrene, he became even more friendly and before dinner was over, we were asshole buddies. When coffee was over, Sarina announced that it was time for us to play and suggested that we leave immediately as she was extremely horny and beginning to get wet just thinking about the coming events. Cory asked if she was naked under her gown and Billy answered for her saying,

"What else is new? She's a born exhibitionist and loves to turn people on."

When he said this, I looked at Sarina and sure enough, her erect nipples were showing through the smooth dress fabric and my cock began to awaken. I told Billy that, since I had won a fair amount at the tables, I'd like to pay for dinner and he looked at me and laughed as he told me that with Sarina being a pit boss, he never paid for dinner.

"Everything is complimentary, my dear Watson" he said. "However, you can leave the tip which will probably take all your winnings" he added with a smile.

I left a hefty tip and we went out to the parking lot and followed them back to their place.

As soon as we got into the house, Sarina went over to the bar and prepared some drinks and then asked Billy to go inside and put on his robe since she had bragged about his equipment and wanted us to see for ourselves so that we wouldn't think she was a liar. He smiled and got up saying,

"It looks like the after dinner show is going to start. I think she's training me for a job on the strip."

And then he left the room. Sarina told us that she often wished, when she was a showgirl, that he had been standing right alongside her naked also and let the tourists gawk at him too.

"The only problem is that he would get an erection and that's not allowed, so he'd be fired anyway." she said with a smile.

Just then Billy walked into the room in a short white terry robe and Sarina asked him to stand directly in front of us and imitated a drum roll as she told him to open it wide.

He had a very nice and thick penis which was about my size and had the same kind of sloped, sculpted crown with a deep ridge and slit in the tip but it was his balls that attracted the eye. They were huge and full and tight and absolutely delicious looking. His organ was soft and resting comfortably on the ball sac and, as we watched, it slowly started to rise. Cory leaned forward and asked if she could touch it and when he nodded with a smile, she took it in her hands and weighed it and then squeezed it as it grew to full erection. I was fascinated with his balls and reached out and cupped them in my hand and felt each huge testicle as I gently fondled them.

Sarina asked, "Did I lie or are his balls beautiful?"

Neither Cory or I answered her as I had leaned forward and was licking them as Cory licked the smooth crown of his penis.

"Now you can see why I suggested that we save our desert for when we got home" Sarina said

and Cory looked up at Billy and told him that his cock was the best desert she could have wanted and went back to nursing on it. I was about to ask Cory to switch with me as I wanted desperately to taste his cock also but Sarina interrupted us and suggested that we all go inside and make ourselves comfortable on the bed as she told Billy all about us and wanted him to see if she was right or not.

When we got into the huge bedroom, we started to undress as Billy shrugged off his robe and sat back against the pillows to watch us as he played with his erection. He smiled at Cory as she displayed her body to him and when I removed my shorts and turned to face him, he broke into a broad grin and asked me to bring that beautiful thing that was standing out in front of me over to him so that he could examine it. I got up on the bed on my knees in front of him and reached out and grasped his thickness in my hand just as he did the same to me. Then I grasped his balls in my hand and squeezed them gently as I looked into his eyes and saw complete subjugation there as he gave himself up to my whims. I couldn't wait any longer and bent over and took his gorgeous cockhead between my lips and began to nurse on it as I played with his balls and he grasped my leg and pulled me around so that he could get at me and the two of us lost ourselves in each other.

While we were so occupied, Sarina was busy making love to Cory and was licking her labia, to a chorus of moans from my wife, as she tweaked her erect nipples and squeezed her full breasts. I was really enjoying Billy's cock. It tasted delicious and felt wonderful in my mouth. Its smooth texture and meaty thickness made it very suckable and, along with the fabulous sensations his mouth was giving me, I went off into another world and loved every minute of it. Then I heard Sarina calling Billy and when he looked up, she told him to let us know when he was ready to cum as she and Cory were going to join me and share his juices as there would be plenty for all of us. I went back to sucking his organ and cupped his balls in my hand as I wondered how much cum he was going to shoot but with balls this size, it could be a hell of a lot.

I didn't have long to wait as he announced his coming orgasm shortly thereafter and Sarina and Cory lay down and moved their heads close to mine just as I felt his organ swell and then felt a huge splash of cum enter my mouth. It tasted delicious and I swallowed it quickly ready for the next load when Sarina told me to move aside and held his cock towards Cory who managed to catch the next spurt on her tongue. Then she covered his crown and gulped down a load before passing it back to me again. We passed it back and forth and shared in his copious offering for quite some time as he never seemed to stop cumming until finally his penis stopped jerking and the flow of cum ended. We continued passing his penis around and sucking the smooth, delicious head as he sighed in contentment and patted our heads while still nursing on my crown.

"Was I wrong?" Sarina asked.

I told her that I never saw anyone cum as much as he and Cory seconded that as she added that she wanted to suck it all out of him next time as she loved his flavor and would enjoy a long drink.

"He won't have quite as much the next time as he saved up for us by not cumming since yesterday" Sarina said

but Cory told her she still wants to try. "Now, we were in the middle of something very nice when you broke it up for our drink at the fountain" Cory told her as she pulled her over on her side and slipped into a sweet 69 with her.

I lay on my back and my cock was standing straight up in the air.

"Do you mind if I have some?" Billy asked and then lowered his head to my organ and began licking my shaft from the base up to the head.

I closed my eyes in rapture and let his mouth take me away as I ran my hand through his hair. Somewhere off in the distance, I heard Cory and Sarina cry out in orgasm and then his hungry mouth drew mine out of me and my penis began spewing cum down his throat which he gulped down and sucked hard for more as I emptied my balls and fed him exactly what he wanted.

"You have plenty of juice in your balls also! I'm not the only one" he said to me as he lay back to relax.

"Stop kidding me, I have never had anywhere as much cum as your balls hold!" I answered and Cory backed me up by telling him,

"The closest I've ever had to your quantity was a hermaphrodite in New York who came a ton of cream when she had a cock orgasm but it still wasn't as much as you shot".

The girls were lying back and talking after bringing each other to climax again and we had some drinks in bed and I asked Billy if he likes man fucking to which he replied,

"I love fucking a guy and I love being fucked by a guy as I feel complete, somehow, when I have a thick cock in my ass. Come to think of it, I also feel the same way when I have one deep down my throat. Sarina has a big double ender strap on which we both enjoy and she usually fucks me once or twice a week. I've come to look forward to it."

"Would you like a real cock in your ass later?" I asked and his answer was a definite yes along with a request to do the same to me which I heartily agreed to.

"Oh goodie!" I heard Sarina say as she followed up with

"I love watching Billy being fucked by a guy as much as I love watching him suck and be sucked"

Cory agreed with her that watching me suck a cock or being fucked by a guy was the biggest turn on she could think of.

"I'm looking forward to watching you guys later" and Sabrina chimed in with

"And while you're fucking each other, we're going to take turns on each of you with the strap on so we can join the party also."

I smiled at Billy as I told him, "It looks like we're in for an interesting session, my friend."

He grinned and told me that he's looking forward to it.

While we rested for the coming event, Sarina told us that another thing she particularly loved was being fucked by Billy while he had a thick cock in his ass. Cory immediately chimed in by adding that while I was fucking Billy, she would be fucking me and thought it was a great idea. After some time, Sarina rolled over between my legs and grasped my soft penis in her hand as she said she was going to find out if we're anywhere near showtime as she bent her head and nursed on the head and then took the entire shaft in her mouth and sucked it. I felt it begin to awaken immediately and so did she as I heard her moan in delight as it grew larger. Cory took the hint and started sucking Billy also and it wasn't long before I heard her murmurs of approval as he started to come alive in her mouth.

Cory lifted her head and announced that Billy was ready to fuck Sarina and asked if I was ready to fuck him. When she was told that I was ready also, she got up and went over to her dresser where she removed the large, black strap on and handed it to Cory along with a tube of KY.

"Do a good job on him 'cause I love to watch the expressions on his face as he's being fucked." Sarina told her.

Then she lay down on her back and held out her arms to her man as he fit the crown of his erection to her opening and pushed it inside her as she gasped in pleasure and anticipation for the rest of it filling her hole and taking her away as he always does. When he had it deep inside her vagina, he held it there and turned his head and told me he was ready so I placed the tip of my erection to his tight, little hole and wet it with my precum before popping the head inside as he gasped and then told me how good it felt. I moved back and forth and fed it in inch by glorious inch as I listened to his chorus of moans and gasps as he told me to keep fucking him and I heard Sarina say,

"You're doing a fine job. I love the expressions he's making as you move your cock around inside him and I can feel his penis jerking in passion each time you move."

Then Cory came up behind me and kissed my neck as she softly told me to get ready for her cock and then dabbed some KY on my rear entrance and pushed the crown of the realistic cock inside and I couldn't help but gasp as it entered me.

Sarina said to me, "The expressions on your face as Cory entered you were priceless. I'm going to enjoy watching both of you now."

Cory was working the monster cock deeper inside me and I was starting to feel real good as it filled my hole while I was moving around inside Billy as his ass contracted around my pole and milked it. Between the cock in my ass, even though it wasn't a real one, and Billy's talented asshole, I was off on a beautiful high and remember hearing somewhere in the distance, Cory cry out in orgasm as she fucked me and the clit stimulator massaged her beautifully. A little later, while I was still on another planet, I heard Sarina cum somewhere in the universe and then I felt my orgasm approaching and told Billy to get ready as I was going to feed him plenty of juice.

He pushed back in anticipation and as he milked my organ, I started pumping my hot cum deep into his ass and listened to his gasps and moans with each spasm. Then he cried out and I felt him jerking as he came inside his wife while I was still pumping cum into him and then Sarina cried out and had another orgasm from feeling his hot cum fill her cunt and watching the expressions on both our faces. Cory slowly withdrew the dildo from my ass so that I could pull out of Billy and he could remove his from Sarina and we all lay back exhausted.

We stayed in Vegas one more day before heading for LA and Sarina gave us the telephone number of a couple that she said we must get together with while we're there as they are not only good looking and well built but also really love good sex and are a joy to be with.

We spent the next afternoon with Billy who showed us around downtown and then spent the last night in bed with them doing each other practically all night. We left right after lunch with promises to try and get together again soon either in NY or Vegas for a weekend and headed for the highway and Los Angeles.

12